Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,701 members, 7,851,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:21 PM

Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? (39451 Views)

Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? / States Peter Obi Will Likely Score 25% In Tomorrow's Presidential Election / Buhari Vs Atiku: North-east Governors State Position Ahead Of 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by diadem10: 11:26am On Feb 15, 2019
Sai Baba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by LINTUNE(m): 11:26am On Feb 15, 2019
If it's going to be free and fair, atiku will win

24 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by cleary: 11:26am On Feb 15, 2019
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Seetto: 11:26am On Feb 15, 2019
bluebay:
Free and fair election, Atiku wins.
If atiku didn't win , it is not free and fair...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by KingRagnar: 11:26am On Feb 15, 2019
Sounds like a rhetorical question. PMB undoubtedly will win tomorrow by even a large margin over Atiku. In less that 24 hours, you will see the validity of my answer.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by salam1(m): 11:26am On Feb 15, 2019
On nairaland atiku, outside nairaland buhari

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by RexTramadol1: 11:26am On Feb 15, 2019
A man that smiles

A man whose name means jobs!

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by hesilo(m): 11:27am On Feb 15, 2019
Atiku

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Psalmieliz: 11:27am On Feb 15, 2019
Why not wait till tomorrow, moreover no be only atiku and buhari dey the race.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by nonesense: 11:27am On Feb 15, 2019
Anybody wey win online will surely loose when reality set in tomorrow.
2015 as a case study grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by dododawa1: 11:27am On Feb 15, 2019
On SOCIAL MEDIA (ATIKU) and in REAL LIFE (BUHARI) gbem.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Numlock: 11:27am On Feb 15, 2019
Pls if you don't have your PVC don't post nonsense here ooo.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by bams2999(m): 11:27am On Feb 15, 2019
PMB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Oricha79(m): 11:27am On Feb 15, 2019
Baba buhari
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by surevik(f): 11:27am On Feb 15, 2019
Why is Atiku the only one smiling in all the picture?... Haha the picture says it all, cause only the victors smiles grin cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Hope4thebest: 11:27am On Feb 15, 2019
d
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by AK481(m): 11:28am On Feb 15, 2019
sai atiku

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Sicilyjoe: 11:28am On Feb 15, 2019
Atiku Aguero Abubakar

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by victorazyvictor(m): 11:28am On Feb 15, 2019
Oriyomin25:
D writing is clear, d picture is crystal..

Who Else if not His Excellency President Muhammad Buhari GCFR.

U are a retarded fool if u think Abubakar Atiku stood a chance!

Your brain memory is slow if you think Buhari will win this election.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by KillTheZombies: 11:28am On Feb 15, 2019
On behalf of all citizens of Nigeria, I hereby congratulate President Atiku on his victory. The election is already done and dusted and the numbers are in his favour.

Politics is not soccer, it is very predictable, the SE and SS votes are going only to him. While he is very much on equal standing with Buhari in other regions especially the core north which was hitherto Buhari's stronghold being a popular northerner himself. The numbers are very clear.

Kano is already in the bag as we saw in the last rally, 50% of Lagos (a very enlightened state like the Eastern states) are going to Atiku.

Atiku is the president, the international community already knows that and must continue to prevail on Buhari to simply hand over without causing bloodshed of Nigerian lives in the interest of peace.

Bye Buhari.

Atikulation is the only Next level Nigerians want.

God bless us.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Sabadon(m): 11:28am On Feb 15, 2019
me
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Pojomojo: 11:28am On Feb 15, 2019
Tomorrow is the D-day, we all have been waiting for.

Between the two most popular candidates, Boxers Brief Party(BBP) and Other Party(OP),

As we go the polls.... Be reminded of what I our Dear BBP has done
We are Boxers Briefs Party (BBP)
Yes, I shall prosecute all thieves both pen and iron robbers
I shall ensure Police are well kitted with the attached pics on my signature
Kindly go to my signature and vote for me
I will give you Large, Xtra Large and XXL
I will provide different Colors
I will deliver the bags to your door step
#Rtmyhustle
We have performed on Nairaland, Twitter, Instagram and Google+
I have done this in the last four years and am asking you to vote for me to Lead you in the next four years.

Long Live Nigeria!!!

Long Live Nigerians!!
A vote for BBP is a vote of confidence.

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Edgarated(m): 11:28am On Feb 15, 2019
Round 6,453
Fight! grin

LIKE for: Next level
SHARE for: Let's Get Nigeria working again cheesy

3 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 15, 2019
Atiku

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Bobochoco(m): 11:28am On Feb 15, 2019
Both of them should just DIE over night

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Sirpaul(m): 11:28am On Feb 15, 2019
Atiku will WIN online
Buhari will WIN Tomorrow's Poll

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by wellmax(m): 11:28am On Feb 15, 2019
BUHARI ALL THE WAY

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by eerolbort: 11:29am On Feb 15, 2019
iamleumas:
Tomorrow is the D-day, we all have been waiting for.

Between the two most popular candidates, Buhari and Atiku, who do you think would be the likely winner?

I wish both contestants goodluck and success at the polls....

Long Live Nigeria!!!

Long Live Nigerians!!

Mature comments please.. No abusive words or distracting pics... no derailing, no spamming

ATIKU

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Temptee101(m): 11:29am On Feb 15, 2019
It's a sure win for atiku. All odds are against the greatest dullard of all time (GDAT)

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Smile4daddy(m): 11:29am On Feb 15, 2019
Today poll here in NL, Atiku will definitely win Buhari.

But Tomorrow poll at the polling units nationwide, Buhari will win and he will win BIG.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by eerolbort: 11:29am On Feb 15, 2019
Sirpaul:
Atiku will WIN online
Buhari will WIN Tomorrow's Poll

KEEP quiet, Afonja Zonbee

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany / Photos As Kwankwaso Declares For President In Abuja. Red Caps Everywhere / Dr. Onyeama Chased Away From Nigeria Embassy In Vienna, Austria By IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.