Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,527 members, 7,850,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? (39445 Views)

Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? / States Peter Obi Will Likely Score 25% In Tomorrow's Presidential Election / Buhari Vs Atiku: North-east Governors State Position Ahead Of 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by samstels: 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
Alhaji ATIKU ABUBAKAR
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by bizzibodi(m): 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
stronger9:
If you are not voting Atiku, you are making a mistake
Give me 5 reasons why I shld vote for Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Dungacarl(m): 5:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
Sai Atiku shocked
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by dipopooo(m): 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
dominusgai:

What about when they privatized the telecommunications industry, how many jobs did they create directly and indirectly through that?
The only reason NEPA did not work was because idiots like you kicked against a complete privatization, making it easy for both the government and the Discos to pass the blame of failure to one another.

Your father is an idiot...can't you drive home your points without insulting your Father?

Omo ale jatijati

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by EDOLUWA: 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
ATIKU
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
[quote author=panmunium post=75763085][/quote]May it never be well with your fada you recalcitrant idiat!
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by onedayatime(m): 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
UNCL3:
Atiku for sure

If buhari win this election, I ll give up on nigerian politics
I ll never comment on politics section again
I ll retire to literature and music section.

But atiku will surely win by God's grace n my vote n my family's, Amen.

And I will remind you after PMB is declare the winnner
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by panmunium(m): 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
[quote author=Yigiyaga post=75764911]May it never be well with your fada you recalcitrant idiat! e pain am, go get a life
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
[quote author=panmunium post=75766348][/quote]Stupid child of idiats!
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
Melian:
I want to bet my fortune, who will have it?! Buhari is WINNING. Will win freely and fairly.

These online jobless, useless igbo warriors don't learn from the past.
Do not ever make the mistake of quantifying all igbos.i am igbo and i am for PMB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by laosy(m): 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
Sowore 2019
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by midb1: 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
I THINK ATIKU WILL WIN ON NAIRALAND AD OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS

BUT BUHARI WILL WIN THE REAL ELECTIONS

COS MOST SOCIAL MEDIA WARRIORS DONT EVEN HAVE A PVC
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by BadNubian: 8:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
midb1:
I THINK ATIKU WILL WIN ON NAIRALAND AD OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS

BUT BUHARI WILL WIN THE REAL ELECTIONS

COS MOST SOCIAL MEDIA WARRIORS DONT EVEN HAVE A PVC
This is the biggest online participation by Nigerians on an election in long time... so don't discount the possibility that many of the online polls are a fair reflection of the mindset of millions of Nigerians... many of whom have PVCs as well.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by penplus: 8:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
Atiku 2019
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by lewis33(m): 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
BUHARI
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
And the winner is Omoyele sowore
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Joshua24462(m): 9:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
The incoming President of the federal republic of Nigeria is ALHAJI ATIKU ABUBAKAR
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Joshua24462(m): 9:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
The incoming President of the federal republic of Nigeria is ALHAJI ATIKU ABUBAKAR
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
iamleumas:

Hope you won't edit this post in case..... cheesy
Atiku
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by okwabayi(m): 11:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
Nobody.
No matter who wins Nigerians still lose in the long run.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by panmunium(m): 11:28am On Feb 17, 2019
Yigiyaga:
May it never be well with your fada you recalcitrant idiat!
see the idiot, you are a confirm fool. Piss out, dead garbage
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by dominusgai(m): 12:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
dipopooo:

Your father is an idiot...can't you drive home your points without insulting your Father?

Omo ale jatijati
Apologies for the idiot comment, heat of the moment.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by dipopooo(m): 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
dominusgai:

Apologies for the idiot comment, heat of the moment.

Wow... I apologize too
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Melian(f): 10:26am On Feb 18, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Do not ever make the mistake of quantifying all igbos.i am igbo and i am for PMB.

It's an utter misyarn I should take back.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by mex22: 8:58am On Sep 03, 2020
Hope you are still alive?Hope u haven't drank sniper.U can see what your likes have caused Nigerians.Head for fancy.
We all are in together probably after the remaining 3yrs of this president u will have sense that's if d hardship doesn't make u to drink sniper and kill yourself.
dipopooo:

Bro, I'm marketing my candidate ni....

Kill ursef

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) / Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race / Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Gives Mistress N34m To Organise Media, CSO Parley - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.