Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,502 members, 7,850,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? (39444 Views)

Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? / States Peter Obi Will Likely Score 25% In Tomorrow's Presidential Election / Buhari Vs Atiku: North-east Governors State Position Ahead Of 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by dipopooo(m): 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
tuniski:

Hehehehe how many jobs were there in those gov Agencies? Those agencies were simply conduit of waste/corruption. Can you compare the contribution of NITEL to MTN,Glo,Airtel Etc on jobs,tax,infrastructure, efficiency?

More of those moribund assets must be Sold.

Wow! You just called then NEPA moribund? NEPA of those days fully employed Nigerians but what we have now is contract staff.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by AmazonHippolyta(f): 1:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
Indispensable85:
Buhari will win in NW,NE,SW.
Atiku will win in SS,SE.
Both candidates will share votes in NC.
Atiku looks good in Plateau and Benue.
Buhari looks good in Niger and Kwara.
Kogi and Nasarawa too close to call.
However whoever wins in NC, will do so with little margin.
My thoughts too.
I am not supporting Buhari but I feel he would win.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by nwatthu(m): 1:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
ATIKU all the way
iamleumas:
Tomorrow is the D-day, we all have been waiting for.

Between the two most popular candidates, Buhari and Atiku, who do you think would be the likely winner?

I wish both contestants goodluck and success at the polls....

Long Live Nigeria!!!

Long Live Nigerians!!

Mature comments please.. No abusive words or distracting pics... no derailing, no spamming
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by ultimatekint(m): 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
Atiku is the winner.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Smile4daddy(m): 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
Rigel95:

Is it Germans that are on Nairaland? unless of course you mean the peoples vote will not count
You see all those Igbos/zombies voting Atiku on Nairaland, dem no get PVC to do the reality offline.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Indispensable85(m): 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:

My thoughts too.
I am not supporting Buhari but I feel he would win.

This is just how the election results will play out.
Elections are not won by emotions.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by izudon82: 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
Atikuleted all the way.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by IloveToMess: 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
TobiArchy:

all your bought votes will count and still buhari will win...that's what we are telling you people.

Then let him win but we are all voting Atiku first, let's see how that will happen tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Kabasa5(m): 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
Integrity man who win tomorrow. SAI BABA 4+4=8years. BUHARI
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by integrity16(m): 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
ifyalways:
I hope Atiku wins, by hook or crook.

See the corruption we are talking about, we all know what you mean by hook or crook, later y'all would be shouting to high heavens and to international community accusing the ruling government of rigging.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by aydelicious: 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
only God knows....
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Bgetto: 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
To conduct free and fair election just in adamawa alone I can bet anything Atiku will not win to be honest no bias, no hatrate and this is the truth,

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Obunike99(m): 1:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
Atikulated Atiku

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Hafsy666: 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
Sai baba sure
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Timblaze(m): 1:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
tommorow is going to be a big suprise! alot of people will be disappointed wit the election results.and most of this people making noise here, clicking like and share. dot even have PVC or will not even have the patience to stand in the sun to vote.. I got my PVC and am determine to cast my vote...
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by integrity16(m): 1:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
IloveToMess:
Has anyone noticed the only two sentences APC zombies always drop here and there like fowl poo is, "your votes are irrelevant" and "your eyes go clear after the election". grin grin grin

These people have not wasted any opportunity to tell us how irrelevant our votes are yet their body language tell us the opposite, cos the way they jump on threads that support Atiku shows they are afraid of us and not the other way round. And so after my keen observation I make my submission as thus.

Since it is the last days for APC and just like the devil they will kick they will bite they will manufacture documents, doctor tapes ,videos and so on just to get our sympathy, but do not be dismayed, the killings in Benue will and must cease after February 16, we shall remove the same man who his own wife told us is no longer in charge of his Government, a man who's wife revealed to us that only two men hijacked his Government, and urged the youths to rise up in a revolution, that man is who we are sending back to Daura to rest in peace.

A vote for Atiku is a show of strength in our power to defeat evil, to kick out incompetence anytime we want, and to prove to them that the actual power belongs to us.

God bless Waziri Atiku Abubakar on his victory
God bless our 'China' man Okwute Peter Obi.
God bless the PDP
God bless Nigeria...

How about how you have been jumping on threads that supports Buhari

The last time I checked, manufacturing fake news, photoshoped graphics here and there all against the ruling government was the grand plan from Dubai to deceive people against Buhari in other to garner votes for Atiku.

Abi have you forgotten the doctored documents your people posted everywhere on the internet showing that Buhari had died and that the queen of England attended his funeral

PDP did worst things on AIT back then in 2015 to the extent they even accused Buhari of murdering his own daughter that died just to discredit him and to garner votes for the Jonathan??

Please stop insulting Buhari supporters, the fact that they are on the other side of the divide and done share the same ideology with you and your party does not warrant insult. After all, we are all after Nigeria's development irrespective of whichever political we belong to.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Didi2d(m): 1:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
With my experience here on nairaland, I have come to realize that elections are not won on the internet
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Num07033711115(m): 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
How is which all you guy supporting atiku have pvc and also ready to go out and vote like me we will surely win. Atikulated member

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Rigel95(m): 1:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
patfemy06:

...he was a billionaire B4 he became VP after enriching himself with custom money.pls be honest to ursef,I repeat,be honest to ursef,can u entrust ur hard-earned money (like ur gratuity)with Atiku?pls I need a sincere answer
so you agree he has been rich before he became president, good. He was a senior customs officer even during Buhari's term as a military dictator. Buhari and Idiagbon looked and looked for any dirt on him when he prevented the famous 63suit cases from leaving the Muritala international airport, they couldn't see, las las they had to transfer him away to let the suit cases pass without inspection.

On the small matter of leaving my gratuity with him, so you'd know I'm serious; I swear to God almighty that I serve I would gladly leave my gratuity and all of my life savings Atiku who has a chain of successful businesses than a man who's had 150 cattles and no increase since 1999!
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Willie2015: 1:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
dipopooo:
The results will be very close but BUHARI is winning....

PDP is full of hungry and corrupt politicians, and they are ready to do anything to wrestle power from BUHARI but that will NEVER happen.

Ask them, why didn't they provide the millions of job they are promising us now when they were in power for uninterrupted 16 good years?

You also need to ask BUHARI ...

what the hell is wrong that over 20.9 million Nigerians out of jobs in 4 years of his administration....

I doubt if Nigeria will even exist if 20.9 million Nigerians lose their jobs every 4 years for 16 years during PDP era !!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by skyfather09(m): 1:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
ororo atiku

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by IloveToMess: 1:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
integrity16:

[s]How about how you have been jumping on threads that supports Buhari

The last time I checked, manufacturing fake news, photoshoped graphics here and there all against the ruling government was the grand plan from Dubai to deceive people against Buhari in other to garner votes for Atiku.

Abi have you forgotten the doctored documents your people posted everywhere on the internet showing that Buhari had died and that the queen of England attended his funeral

PDP did worst things on AIT back then in 2015 to the extent they even accused Buhari of murdering his own daughter that died just to discredit him and to garner votes for the Jonathan??

Please stop insulting Buhari supporters, the fact that they are on the other side of the divide and done share the same ideology with you and your party does not warrant insult. After all, we are all after Nigeria's development irrespective of whichever political we belong to.[/s]

I am not an APC supporter why would I insult anyone, insults is meant for zombies not organized and disciplined PDP people like me. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by hartson(m): 1:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
Onnasucs1:
Atiku to Win in the end.
But tomorrow's election will be declared inconclusive
You are purely correct.it will be declared inclusive then end in election tribunal where the rigging will be perfected by APC.shekina

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by boderad: 1:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
Whosoever we decide let us do so without taking bribe. Watch this video by a young boy on 2019 Election.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtqYvjJFZZi/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=vnbav7s8dsde
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by boderad: 1:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
Whosoever we decide let us do so without taking bribe. Watch this video by a young boy on 2019 Election.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtqYvjJFZZi/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=vnbav7s8dsde

Please share if you can so it can bless others
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by fernandez1(m): 1:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
UNCL3:
Atiku for sure

If buhari win this election, I ll give up on nigerian politics
I ll never comment on politics section again
I ll retire to literature and music section.

But atiku will surely win by God's grace n my vote n my family's, Amen.

We are going to remind u
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by David160(m): 1:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
Atiku
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by integrity16(m): 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
IloveToMess:

I am not an APC supporter why would I insult anyone, insults is meant for zombies not organized and disciplined PDP people like me. Thank you

Cancel my quotes all you want. The message have been passed. It is now left for you to respect yourself.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Larryndelaw: 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
Akiara:
The Incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is ......

Alhaji ATIKU ABUBAKAR ..

QED grin grin
I hope u will not run to Dubai on Sunday.
One of the reason PDD/Atiku will not win is because they are the first to teact and only win online poll
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Gforce2019: 1:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
Akiara:
The Incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is ......

Alhaji ATIKU ABUBAKAR ..

QED grin grin

Yes.. that is in your dream not in real life
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Elista(m): 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
All i need is peaceful,credible fair election,who ever emerge the winner na God win.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial / ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) / Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.