Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,142 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

Happy Birthday To Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday To Me (1931 Views)

Happy Birthday To Lalas247 / Happy Birthday To My Sis Oyindidi / Happy Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Rosay15(f): 11:13am On Feb 15, 2019
jakandeola:
My dear, sliver and gold, I have none.
Its so amazing to share this moment with you, as you've been a wonderful friend, sis,......to me with your kind words. kiss
Birthdays comes once in a year but a friend like you, comes once in a lifetime kiss
Today is your day, yeah the fact that you were born today makes 30th of January very special. I wish you the best of life,health, LOVE grin , and success smiley
Happy birthday hunnie
... Tnks dear
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Wuraola01(f): 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
Rosay15:
Another 365 days,
Am grateful to God...

Lalasticalala, pls help me to move to front page mk I feel love.. Tnks

HBD!! Fellow Aquarius cheesy wink

Wishing u LLNP and all the best life has to offer, hun. Age with Grace smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Rosay15(f): 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
Wuraola01:

HBD!! Fellow Aquarius cheesy wink

Wishing u LLNP and all the best life has to offer, hun. Age with Grace smiley
. Tnks dear
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Pope22(m): 1:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
Rosay15:
Another 365 days,
Am grateful to God...

Lalasticalala, pls help me to move to front page mk I feel love.. Tnks
Sorry mine came late. Happy birthday and may God favour you in everything you do
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Rosay15(f): 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
Pope22:

Sorry mine came late. Happy birthday and may God favour you in everything you do
... Tnks so much...
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by NobleSeed(m): 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
wow wow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys..i Have A Question For You? / I'm Kinda Depressed And Losing It, Help Me / Ladies, What Is This Naughty Thing All About? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.