Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

I'm Kinda Depressed And Losing It, Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Kinda Depressed And Losing It, Help Me (1923 Views)

Plsssssss Come To My Aid Nairalander I'm Losing It / What Will You Do If Your Sister Is Posting These Kinda videos On Facebook / Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Kinda Depressed And Losing It, Help Me by Timekeeper: 4:41pm On May 09, 2019
I think I'm losing it
As in I don't know why I can't seem to forget about this lady. I have seen many ladies on campus too that I like but only this lady love last long in my heart. I don't just know, I'm just too Okay with her. Though she is quite boring but yet I still like her, honestly the only thing that can make me leave her alone is when she get married or so sha but I can't forget her.
I tried cutting ties with her last year after I told her about my feelings and she said she wasn't emotionally ready.

See my previous post

https://www.nairaland.com/4719356/like-much-she-not-emotionally

We met again on campus, we shunned each other but we meet coincidentally often. Later I made move to reconcile with her Cox I know that she didn't do anytin wrong. She just said she wasn't emotionally ready for any relationship and I took it too far by ignoring from last year till this year April. Now I have reconciled with her and I don't wana rush her again, I don't know if I still stand or chance or if she is dating someone, I don't know but I just love her so much. I really want a life with her, I'm so close to her younger sisters just bcox of this lady. Her sister sites asked me one day if I'm still in love with her elder sister and I told her the truth that I haven't stopped loving her.
As in, I don't even mind her appearance even though she is beautiful, I just love her and can't stop thinking about her.
Nairalanders, which way? I know I can't lose focus on my academics but yet, I don't wana lose this lady. If she will be my only one in this world, I'm contented with her. I hope to build a comfortable life with her.
I do call her out of her hostel and we talk for like 1 or 2 hours but I feel she isn't seeing my genuine intention and I hope she doesn't fall into a wrong hand before realising who truly loves her genuinely. Moreover she is this kinda person that has frnds much, maybe bcox she grew up her before relocating to Lagos, she has male frnds here in school wella. At first, it was a problem for me and that why I cut ties with her but now, it's not a problem as I can't stop her from making frnds with the people she grew with from her childhood.

Nairalanders Pls help me, I don't wana lose this lady. I'm not rushing but I will be finishing this year but she is still in level 2. How do I make this lady see my real intentions?

Cc
sirusX
Shugavee
Amatarasha Pls no insult
gudvibz
mercy0008
Funmisticqueen
sacramento1212
chiommy123
zinnyzee
QueenSekxy
Daeylar
sochey
Glamgurl
Re: I'm Kinda Depressed And Losing It, Help Me by madone: 4:50pm On May 09, 2019
Get black seed and be the man in bed with Ur woman
Is Ur land going Tru dryness during sex
Do u have low libidos
I no fit talk much see my signature for lasting solution
Re: I'm Kinda Depressed And Losing It, Help Me by Tallesty1(m): 5:03pm On May 09, 2019
I don't know what to say really
Re: I'm Kinda Depressed And Losing It, Help Me by Deepfeel(m): 5:25pm On May 09, 2019
Op your one sided love is worthless if she ain't feeling you let go, the path you are on Will only lead to your own destruction and regrets very soon you will start giving her your school funds, buying her gifts just to make her love you back, don't be a b*tch nigga your obsession with this girl go kill you one day

1 Like

Re: I'm Kinda Depressed And Losing It, Help Me by orisunmibare01(m): 5:30pm On May 09, 2019
i so much hate worthless and relationship stress....so much that i stopped reading the post as soon as i saw 'LADY' in the second sentence...
i dont want to know what fvcking went wrong i would simply end the thing....
Re: I'm Kinda Depressed And Losing It, Help Me by kushercain: 5:46pm On May 09, 2019
Are you cosmodroid
??
Re: I'm Kinda Depressed And Losing It, Help Me by iLegendd(m): 5:53pm On May 09, 2019
Mr. Timekeeper. I don't really feel for you. I'm happy you're hurting. Why? In 2018, you created a thread seeking for help. As someone who has years of experience about women and dating, I tried to advise you for free, but you thought I was trying to turn you into a bad person.

I had already written a free reply to send to you, but you rejected my help. I decided to turn my explanation into a book. That book today, has helped thousands of men. People from the US and the UK are sending me messages telling me how the book has opened their eyes to all the blind mistakes they've been making in relationships.

I'll post some screenshots of the answer I had for you, but turned to a book. Nobody on Nairaland should help you because you don't need help, but popularity.

If you need help, then why did you reject it when the real help came? But here you are in square zero quoting female monikers to help you out.

Seeking relationship advice from a woman is the worst thing you'll do in your life. 90% of all the monikers you mentioned in your post are women. Are those women relationship experts? No. Why quote them? Do you stylishly want to woo one of them as a backup or consolation?

Mr. Man, you are a weak man and if you remain this way, you'll suffer in life, especially with women. I feel sorry for you. The answer to your problem is inside the book called Mr. Friendzone. It's no longer free.

If a man comes to you and says, "I need God's grace," and you reply with, "Read so so and so chapter in the Bible, then practice what is there," but he refused to read it. My question is: is that man serious for God's grace? No.

You, Mr. TimeKeeper, are not serious. Young man, you're too desperate. No woman will date your type. If you get a girlfriend, two weeks later, she'll dump you because of this behavior - too needy, protective, and desperate. You rush even when you think you aren't.

The reason you're madly in love is because she doesn't need you. Men love what is hard to get. Women also love what is hard to get.

In your case, you're TOO easy and cheap to get in that woman's eyes. This is why she doesn't like you and never will until you become a good-bad guy and the prize. PERIOD.

See some screenshots of the book. Link to download it is below.

Typing...

4 Likes

Re: I'm Kinda Depressed And Losing It, Help Me by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 09, 2019
Leave her alone.she probably has anoda maga
Timekeeper:
I think I'm losing it
As in I don't know why I can't seem to forget about this lady. I have seen many ladies on campus too that I like but only this lady love last long in my heart. I don't just know, I'm just too Okay with her. Though she is quite boring but yet I still like her, honestly the only thing that can make me leave her alone is when she get married or so sha but I can't forget her.
I tried cutting ties with her last year after I told her about my feelings and she said she wasn't emotionally ready.

See my previous post

We met again on campus, we shunned each other but we meet coincidentally often. Later I made move to reconcile with her Cox I know that she didn't do anytin wrong. She just said she wasn't emotionally ready for any relationship and I took it too far by ignoring from last year till this year April. Now I have reconciled with her and I don't wana rush her again, I don't know if I still stand or chance or if she is dating someone, I don't know but I just love her so much. I really want a life with her, I'm so close to her younger sisters just bcox of this lady. Her sister sites asked me one day if I'm still in love with her elder sister and I told her the truth that I haven't stopped loving her.
As in, I don't even mind her appearance even though she is beautiful, I just love her and can't stop thinking about her.
Nairalanders, which way? I know I can't lose focus on my academics but yet, I don't wana lose this lady. If she will be my only one in this world, I'm contented with her. I hope to build a comfortable life with her.
I do call her out of her hostel and we talk for like 1 or 2 hours but I feel she isn't seeing my genuine intention and I hope she doesn't fall into a wrong hand before realising who truly loves her genuinely. Moreover she is this kinda person that has frnds much, maybe bcox she grew up her before relocating to Lagos, she has male frnds here in school wella. At first, it was a problem for me and that why I cut ties with her but now, it's not a problem as I can't stop her from making frnds with the people she grew with from her childhood.

Nairalanders Pls help me, I don't wana lose this lady. I'm not rushing but I will be finishing this year but she is still in level 2. How do I make this lady see my real intentions?

Cc
sirusX
Shugavee
Amatarasha Pls no insult
gudvibz
mercy0008
Funmisticqueen
sacramento1212
chiommy123
zinnyzee
QueenSekxy
Daeylar
sochey
Glamgurl
Re: I'm Kinda Depressed And Losing It, Help Me by Amatarasha(f): 6:20pm On May 09, 2019
Timekeeper:
I think I'm losing it

See my previous post

Cc
sirusX
Shugavee
Amatarasha Pls no insult
gudvibz
mercy0008
Funmisticqueen
sacramento1212
chiommy123
zinnyzee
QueenSekxy
Daeylar
sochey
Glamgurl
Their must be insult baby grin

Igbos are giving u hyper-depression, n u ar making up a story
Re: I'm Kinda Depressed And Losing It, Help Me by iLegendd(m): 6:42pm On May 09, 2019
More...

Link to download the book is below.

Re: I'm Kinda Depressed And Losing It, Help Me by iLegendd(m): 6:42pm On May 09, 2019
Link to download the book is below.

Typing...

Re: I'm Kinda Depressed And Losing It, Help Me by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 09, 2019
@op let me burst your brain! one of the reasons you're attracted to that girl is because she has many male friends that you don't seem to understand.

if you want to get her you must upgrade your game. start chasing and hanging around with other girls. you must start to care less. the more attention you show the more you are pushing her away

1 Like

Re: I'm Kinda Depressed And Losing It, Help Me by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 09, 2019
If you can answer this questions truthfully, then you should be on your way to thinking with your mind and not with a blood pumper.

If she told you she has HIV, would that crush remain?

If she had an accident that rendered her indescribably ugly, would you still care for her or slowly drift away?

If she gets pregnant for you, would you risk all for her?

Love is not about admiring beautiful ladies. How come you're not in love with that ugly girl in your class? You're not depressed, you're merely giving yourself a heartache.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Kinda Depressed And Losing It, Help Me by 1cor2v9: 9:11pm On May 09, 2019
Na wow ooo
Na man sit down type this thing
Better wake up from this nonsense you call love and concentrate on graduating and scaling the challenges of life after school

1 Like

Re: I'm Kinda Depressed And Losing It, Help Me by iLegendd(m): 10:37pm On May 09, 2019
I have forgiven you, so here is the download link to download the free version of the book and get started in mastering how women work. This is the last time I'll look into your matter again. If you don't listen this time around, by 2020, you'll still come back here to say, "I still haven't gotten over her and I'm thinking of drinking rat poison. I can't live without her."

Download Mr. Friendzone: https://www.4shared.com/web/preview/pdf/2_vJhznHfi?

1 Share

Re: I'm Kinda Depressed And Losing It, Help Me by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:47pm On May 09, 2019
Re: I'm Kinda Depressed And Losing It, Help Me by Timekeeper: 8:41am On May 11, 2019
plavic:
If you can answer this questions truthfully, then you should be on your way to thinking with your mind and not with a blood pumper.

If she had an accident that rendered her indescribably ugly, would you still care for her or slowly drift away?

Love is not about admiring beautiful ladies. How come you're not in love with that ugly girl in your class? You're not depressed, you're merely giving yourself a heartache.

If she get hiv as a result of waywardness, I may withdraw

If she has injury, I wunt.. I have come to realise that I just love this lady no matter what may come

If she get pregnant, then God shud just perfect my dream of a comfortable family.

I love her.. Not about beauty, she is not even super beautiful but she is okay for me
Re: I'm Kinda Depressed And Losing It, Help Me by Altern8(m): 9:53am On May 11, 2019
plavic:

Bravo. Take one bottle

Re: I'm Kinda Depressed And Losing It, Help Me by Altern8(m): 9:59am On May 11, 2019
Timekeeper:

If she has injury, I wunt.. I have come to realise that I just love this lady no matter what may come

If she get pregnant, then God shud just perfect my dream of a comfortable family.

I love her.. Not about beauty, she is not even super beautiful but she is okay for me

It appears you have made future plans with her in your dreams. You’ve built the 5 bedroom duplex with a small swimming pool on a big plot with an immaculately manicured lawn and quaint garden chairs.

Young brother, wake up. The world is a mighty huge globe. There are literally billions of ladies out there.

Let her be.

1 Like

Re: I'm Kinda Depressed And Losing It, Help Me by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 11, 2019
Timekeeper:

Alright, but just know that all that glitters is not gold. We at one point or the other used to salivate about another woman's cooking until we ate them and discovered there is not much difference between theirs and our mother's food. Infactuations and feelings will ALWAYS feel real until the deed has been done. If you love her, wait till marriage, get to know yourselves better. But my guy, pursue purpose too oh. Marriage is not a do or die affair. It is not even by force sef. God be with you.
Re: I'm Kinda Depressed And Losing It, Help Me by Hector09(m): 3:38pm On May 11, 2019
The bitter truth is that this girl dont even think of u for one seconds, i knw how u feel cus i was once like u, it seems that if she is nt d one that u wont settle down, bt e go soon clear for ur eye, just do something important with ur time
Re: I'm Kinda Depressed And Losing It, Help Me by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 11, 2019
Too bad

(1) (Reply)

Guys: See This Before You Propose (R.S.V.P)☺☺☺ / I Wish I Was A Superhero So I Could Kick Corona’s Ass-demi Rose Shares Sexy Pics / Man Kills Nurse Wife In Dallas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.