Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

My Male Friend "Raped" Me (A Story Of Close Intimacy With Opposite Sex) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Male Friend "Raped" Me (A Story Of Close Intimacy With Opposite Sex) (5409 Views)

Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? / I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend / Shocking Thing A Nigerian Man Did After His Friend Raped His Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Male Friend "Raped" Me (A Story Of Close Intimacy With Opposite Sex) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
My name is Lucy and this is my story:
Wizzy had been a childhood  friend of mine, he is not just a friend to me but he has been a part of my family. We went to the same primary and secondary school. During my childhood days, there wasn't a day Wizzy won't come visiting, even the rumour that we have been espoused by our parents has filled the neighborhood. People see us getting married in the future but we both knew we are friends and nothing more. There were times feelings for him aroused, and I never hide it from him but he will calm me down and remind me that we are only friends. With time I also became mature enough to accept him as my best friend.

Days turned weeks, weeks months and months years, yet our bond of friendship remain strong. Though, there were days of quarrel, insults, fight and malice but through it all we were still able to maintain our friendship even those made the bond stronger. Now we have grown to become mature youths, we share secrets with each other, chat every moment both on visitation and social media.

He tells me about his relationship with other ladies, he will even tell me to help him make a choice of the lady to date. I being an ambitious lady never thought of having a relationship then.

Then it happened that I was in love with a guy, when I told him about it, he had this sad countenance but hypocritically rejoiced with me. My boyfriend is actually a lovely guy,  though he is actually 4 years older than me and also a very focused guy. It wasn't long I started having issues with my relationship because my guy is getting jealous of how I give my attention to the guy who has been my friend till childhood. I made him to understand that we are just friends,   that he should trust me. Yes,  he trusted me but not Wizzy, so I let him realised how Wizzy has been a good friend to me that he can't do me any harm.

There was this particular day I had a quarrel with my guy,  and needed to find solace so visited my best friend Wizzy. He was able to read a lot from my succinct expression of sadness. He quickly offered me a chilled soft drink and tried to console me. He came closer to me held my palm and rubbed it gently accompanied with sweet words to calm me down and make me forget about my guy. From my palm he successfully progressed to my shoulder and eventually  gave me a hug. Oh how naive I was to think he was actually consoling me, oh how credulous I was to believe I was actually with same Wizzy I had known since childhood. I could perceived the tensed and sensuality of the environment but was too gullible to trust Wizzy and feel secured in his arms. Before I knew it, I was sexually aroused,  my heart beats fast, my head swings like an oscillating pendulum. Little did I know that, Wizzy actually has been pregnant with sexual lust towards me right from the time we had been in senior secondary school. But he was such guy that could disguise well waiting for the opportunity to conceive. Like a thunder strike he landed his lips on mine,  there was at first a collision but the momentum was sustained.
I was overwhelmed by the romantic stunts, yet I wondered why  I could so easily give in to Wizzy. I felt broken after waking up.

"How could Wizzy do such crazy thing to me,  how did it happen, am I dreaming,  no it must be a dream, I must be very foolish to have trusted Wizzy. Actually he has this innocent  look, he is even a church boy,  how could he have done this to me. I am so stupid to have made him my best friend, so stupid  to have shared lot of intimacy with him. Oh Wizzy sexed me" those were the thousand thought running through my mind like in a relay race.
I am not against having a guy as a friend but there must be a limit to what we discuss about,  how we meet, and be careful how we care for them. Guys are easily moved even by sight how much more when we show them special care as friends, as a lady, we tend to play with fire when we toy  with their feelings. If he is not your Lover then don't make him one. You can't  trust a guy 100% even as a friend  why make him your best when he is not your husband or husband-to-be.

©written by Adegbite Isaac

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Male Friend "Raped" Me (A Story Of Close Intimacy With Opposite Sex) by MissRaine69(f): 7:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
Boundaries.... have them from the start, maintain them and you won’t have any blurred lines.

1 Like

Re: My Male Friend "Raped" Me (A Story Of Close Intimacy With Opposite Sex) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
MissRaine69:
Boundaries.... have them from the start, maintain them and you won’t have any blurred lines.

you are right, friendship with opposite sex must be defined and refined. it must be on a known purpose. Never be 100% at rest or careless when with a guy alone.
Re: My Male Friend "Raped" Me (A Story Of Close Intimacy With Opposite Sex) by GOFRONT(m): 9:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
Ok

Re: My Male Friend "Raped" Me (A Story Of Close Intimacy With Opposite Sex) by Tolatoli: 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
Well....
This isn't anyway a rape story... You gave in na

1 Like

Re: My Male Friend "Raped" Me (A Story Of Close Intimacy With Opposite Sex) by labanj1(m): 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
How is this rape?
Re: My Male Friend "Raped" Me (A Story Of Close Intimacy With Opposite Sex) by Xbursta(m): 12:21am On Feb 16, 2019
Op please search the dictionary for the meaning of RAPE
Re: My Male Friend "Raped" Me (A Story Of Close Intimacy With Opposite Sex) by victvames(m): 7:51am On Feb 16, 2019
Let's look at it this way,,, you were the first to develop feeling for him, he calmed you down.

Long later on, he made the move when you were most vulnerable, you didn't show any resistance. He proceeded knowing the coast was clear of which you succumbed to.

From your story, he didn't forced himself on you, so now tell me..... WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY WIZZY RAPED YOU!

1 Like

Re: My Male Friend "Raped" Me (A Story Of Close Intimacy With Opposite Sex) by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 16, 2019
yeah it isn't rape, but use that word based on the usage of it by ladies who tried to look innocent and put blame on guys for such sexual act.

1 Like

Re: My Male Friend "Raped" Me (A Story Of Close Intimacy With Opposite Sex) by Pauling: 10:26am On Feb 16, 2019
kini gan

Re: My Male Friend "Raped" Me (A Story Of Close Intimacy With Opposite Sex) by Khd95(m): 12:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
I don't understand the meaning of rape again oo

(1) (Reply)

Girls That Wear Ankle Chains / Am 31yrs Old, But A Girl Of 17yrs Is Begging Me For Love / His Personal Maid … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.