Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! (2921 Views)

A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by yolkman20: 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
Re: It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
When the D is so good.
Re: It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by Atlanticfire: 7:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
yolkman20:
I appreciate your comments and sincerely these words are all I needed to move on. Yes! It's a stupid thing I've done and I appreciate the bashings...it's just hard to quit. embarassed

The needful will be done...thanks

While moving on, kindly go for HIV test. This one your girl has been very generous, better to know what she gave you before you give it to others without knowing

2 Likes

Re: It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by pryme(m): 7:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
yolkman20:
I appreciate your comments and sincerely these words are all I needed to move on. Yes! It's a stupid thing I've done and I appreciate the bashings...it's just hard to quit. embarassed

The needful will be done...thanks

You should spend more time perfecting your vocabulary.
Re: It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
When the D is so good.
gringrin Di Di Di Dick
Re: It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by MissRaine69(f): 7:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
Children please don’t do drugs, always practice safe sex & stay in school. What manner of fuckery is this?
Re: It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by IjebuWarrior: 7:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
Dis one na TITANIC tins joor. grin grin

Re: It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
Dis one na TITANIC tins joor. grin grin
dude forgot love is dead and long gone with Titanic
Re: It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by dreamwords: 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
yolkman20:
It's almost 2yrs we started the journey. I loved her on sight and I decided no matter what her past is, I'm ending up with this girl. I loved he wholeheartedly and things were even green when we got deep.

Fast forward to few weeks back, told her I'd love to meet met parents and her facial reaction was shocking, although she agreed and I made the call. The mum is supposed to get back to me and the next thing is, she started misbehaving. She changed totally that I can't even see her, sex her nor have this intimacy again.

Being a smart dude, I was able to get her and I started challenging her, last last, she opened up n begged never to go bk into it. She cried her ass off and swear with lot of things she'd never go back to him. To my surprise, it was when the love started boosting. She'd comment on his posts on fb n IG and if I complaints, na gbege...

Now, she has told her parent it's him she wants, unfortunately, she's from a strong Muslim home n dude is a xtain. The fam went against it and boom, the worst happened. Now! She's going against her parent's will cos they still see, talk and they've even nack cry

After so much pressure, she promised to come back only that she needs time. She said she'd diverted the whole love an she needs time to get it back. Fine, we talk, n have a good time, but she won't stop seeing him, posting him on status and bloc me from seeing it and sort....

I love this girl an she's my everything. I still decide to hold on after everything. But now, I'm getting tired and weak because it's obvious she's more to him than me even when she knows it can't work....

I need help on what to do....
Don't force a girl to love you, unless you want to father the son of another man grin, forget her and move on there are many ready and willinget single ladis out there

2 Likes

Re: It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 15, 2019
The lady is doing you a very big favour. The earlier the better
Re: It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by yolkman20: 11:12pm On Feb 19
q
Re: It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by yolkman20: 11:13pm On Feb 19
[d
Re: It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by BigIyanga: 5:31am On Feb 20
yolkman20:
It's almost 2yrs we started the journey. I loved her on sight and I decided no matter what her past is, I'm ending up with this girl. I loved he wholeheartedly and things were even green when we got deep.

Fast forward to few weeks back, told her I'd love to meet met parents and her facial reaction was shocking, although she agreed and I made the call. The mum is supposed to get back to me and the next thing is, she started misbehaving. She changed totally that I can't even see her, sex her nor have this intimacy again.

Being a smart dude, I was able to get her and I started challenging her, last last, she opened up n begged never to go bk into it. She cried her ass off and swear with lot of things she'd never go back to him. To my surprise, it was when the love started boosting. She'd comment on his posts on fb n IG and if I complaints, na gbege...

Now, she has told her parent it's him she wants, unfortunately, she's from a strong Muslim home n dude is a xtain. The fam went against it and boom, the worst happened. Now! She's going against her parent's will cos they still see, talk and they've even nack cry

After so much pressure, she promised to come back only that she needs time. She said she'd diverted the whole love an she needs time to get it back. Fine, we talk, n have a good time, but she won't stop seeing him, posting him on status and bloc me from seeing it and sort....

I love this girl an she's my everything. I still decide to hold on after everything. But now, I'm getting tired and weak because it's obvious she's more to him than me even when she knows it can't work....

Go buy paracetamol to help cure your malaria love πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by michade2023: 12:41pm On Feb 20
Women no scarce reach dis one now
Re: It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by seanery: 1:10pm On Feb 20
Seem to her, preeq size mater

Ur own size small

yolkman20:

(1) (2) (Reply)

"My Father Is Better In Bed Than My Boyfriend" - Lady Shares Video / Pictures: Why You Should Marry an Mbaise Girl / October Born Celebs We They The Best!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.