Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Pictures: Why You Should Marry an Mbaise Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures: Why You Should Marry an Mbaise Girl (2907 Views)

My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures: Why You Should Marry an Mbaise Girl by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 05, 2020
You want to get Virgins to marry, try Mbaise girls in Igbo land. Some may be tough, but you will enjoy faithfulness, contentment, care and a home.

Mbaise is the best place the East that Satan is bitter about . Ahiara of Mbaise was the capital of Biafra, telling you how great Mbaise is. If Ojukwu could choose such a place, it tells you how wonderful they are. Though an issue here was when two musicians had misunderstanding, one of them got angry because his own share of money was not given to him by an Mbaise man; he then sang a song against Mbaise people. Imagine me being offended by someone and then singing a song against his people. That's wrong!

Mbaise has a lot of educated people.

I tell you real truth: you hardly hear about crime in Mbaise land. That is the raw truth.

They are the best and they will shine brightest.

Some people from Mbaise...

Mary Odili
Genevive Nnaji
Rita Dominic
Chioma Ajunwa
Kanayo O. Kanayo
Victor Osuagwu
Eucharia Anunobi

E.T.C

Re: Pictures: Why You Should Marry an Mbaise Girl by kings59: 8:38am On Jun 05, 2020
Lubbish

You didn't say anything related to the "virgin girls"

You tagged them with IPOB

You then started listing prominent people in Imo and their occupations.
Re: Pictures: Why You Should Marry an Mbaise Girl by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 05, 2020
Victor Osuagwu

Re: Pictures: Why You Should Marry an Mbaise Girl by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 05, 2020
Kanayo o Kanayo

Re: Pictures: Why You Should Marry an Mbaise Girl by kellidoo(m): 8:43am On Jun 05, 2020
You never meet Mbaise Lagos Girls before...that's why you get mouth....
Na like this you go run.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Why You Should Marry an Mbaise Girl by illicit(m): 9:31am On Jun 05, 2020
I always crush on Rita Dominic
Re: Pictures: Why You Should Marry an Mbaise Girl by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 05, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGIlSJ-Fejo

See Flavours Song About Mbaise Ladies
Re: Pictures: Why You Should Marry an Mbaise Girl by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 05, 2020
Eucharia Anunobi

Re: Pictures: Why You Should Marry an Mbaise Girl by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
kings59:
Lubbish

You didn't say anything related to the "virgin girls"

You tagged them with IPOB

You then started listing prominent people in Imo and their occupations.

You can get virgins there.
Re: Pictures: Why You Should Marry an Mbaise Girl by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
kellidoo:
Na like this you go run.
Mbaise girls are good

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Why You Should Marry an Mbaise Girl by MelesZanawi: 8:53am On Jul 02, 2020
Mbaise girls are the worst punishment that can be wished on any man. Very wicked and evil people.

I have one foolish Mbaise woman always tearing her husband's cloth and embarrassing him in our estate. Always disgracing Igbos everywhere.
Re: Pictures: Why You Should Marry an Mbaise Girl by akpunda86: 9:08am On Jul 02, 2020
Op your bleeped up.im married to an mbaise woman if that she no take time ill quit the marriage.Mbaise are like hausa people. No privacy for my house they move like herdmen if not her sister in my house today na her her broda.Infact my house lacks privacy.
They are good in a way but their wahala too much.
Me im from anambra but if im given a second chance to marry ill marry from my state or a nearby enugu state..

My issue with them is that they move like herdmen cant allow u privacy if u fight or talk be like u dont want them in ur house.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Why You Should Marry an Mbaise Girl by Darkseid(m): 9:19am On Jul 02, 2020
Is there something I'm missing because three out of the five women you listed are still unmarried and one only escaped spinsterhood recently undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures: Why You Should Marry an Mbaise Girl by MelesZanawi: 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
Darkseid:
Is there something I'm missing because three out of the five women you listed are still unmarried and one only escaped spinsterhood recently undecided undecided

Not surprised. People avoid them.
Re: Pictures: Why You Should Marry an Mbaise Girl by Olawalelead(m): 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2020
kellidoo:
Na like this you go run.
Lol grin
kellidoo:
Na like this you go run.
Lol
Re: Pictures: Why You Should Marry an Mbaise Girl by tobechi74: 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
has the bride price and ummunna list come down
Re: Pictures: Why You Should Marry an Mbaise Girl by baralatie(m): 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
kellidoo:
Na like this you go run.
you are saying mbaise girls in Lagos are like sharks,lions and scorpions which is contrary to the op
Re: Pictures: Why You Should Marry an Mbaise Girl by MJBOLT: 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2020
you forgot to mention that their bride price is enough to build a 3 bedroom bungalow
Re: Pictures: Why You Should Marry an Mbaise Girl by Jazzafizzy(f): 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2020
zoputa:
Mbaise girls are good
In desperation bah grin the once in Lagos ...... 8 shocked
Re: Pictures: Why You Should Marry an Mbaise Girl by hahn(m): 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
There's a saying about Mbaise people among Igbos.

"If a snake and an Mbaise person step into your home, kill the Mbaise person first"

grin grin
Re: Pictures: Why You Should Marry an Mbaise Girl by Munzy14(m): 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2020
tobechi74:
has the bride price and ummunna list come down
grin grin

Re: Pictures: Why You Should Marry an Mbaise Girl by Obierika(m): 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
akpunda86:
Op your bleeped up.im married to an mbaise woman if that she no take time ill quit the marriage.Mbaise are like hausa people. No privacy for my house they move like herdmen if not her sister in my house today na her her broda.Infact my house lacks privacy.
They are good in a way but their wahala too much.
Me im from anambra but if im given a second chance to marry ill marry from my state or a nearby enugu state..

My issue with them is that they move like herdmen cant allow u privacy if u fight or talk be like u dont want them in ur house.

I'm sure you were warned at the beginning but you probably said "Love conquers all" grin

(1) (Reply)

Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? / Why Do Our Girls Shy Away From Letting Us Know When They Climax? / Can A Broke Guy Be In A Relationship!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.