Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,903 members, 7,852,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want (7020 Views)

What Do Women Think When They Do This / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want by chigoizie7(m): 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol, you have seen it all grin grin

Something more intriguing like what?

there are stages of life u know.

at my present stage. boobies and booties are not what I want . I want something more than those.

but tell me. as a lady, do u actually think that all men wants is boobies and booties in a woman,?
Re: What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want by Preshy561(f): 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
MariaLavina:
Better ooo angry angry angry

Whom do you hope to win the coming presidential election?
Atiku but buhari will certainly rig the election.
I'm not gonna visit the fp tomorrow or even facebk.
Just here on romance section.
What of You?
Re: What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
chigoizie7:

there are stages of life u know.

at my present stage. boobies and booties are not what I want . I want something more than those.

but tell me. as a lady, do u actually think that all men wants is boobies and booties in a woman,?
Something like what?

Not all men want boobs and booties only, but all men would like to have it all. Boobs, booties and brains.
Re: What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol, that's good.

Actually I did, it was a nice sightseeing sha. I saw different shades of red and with and different dramas. I think that's good enough for a person who lives a simple life smiley It wasn't all bad.
Alright,Cool cool.....Simple Life Ko Introvert Ni.. I may be wrong thoughcheesycheesy
Re: What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want by chigoizie7(m): 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
MariaLavina:
Something like what?

Not all men want boobs and booties only, but all men would like to have it all. Boobs, booties and brains.

u don't give up. do u?

well, I want the brains primarily.

I dont want to be stereotyped about finding those brians with the current breed of Nigerian young women of my age being hard.
Re: What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
Preshy561:

Atiku but buhari will certainly rig the election.
I'm not gonna visit the fp tomorrow or even facebk.
Just here on romance section.
What of You?
Atiku ke, Atiku bawo! I would rather vote Buhari than allow that man . Not that Buhari is good ooo but he better than **** who will only come to ruin with his gang . Lai lai. grin grin
Re: What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want by Preshy561(f): 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
MariaLavina:
Atiku ke, Atiku bawo! I would rather vote Buhari than allow that man . Not that Buhari is good ooo but he better than **** who will only come to ruin with his gang . Lai lai. grin grin

Who are you voting?
Re: What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Alright,Cool cool.....Simple Life Ko Introvert Ni.. I may be wrong thoughcheesycheesy
Yes I'm an introvert grin but I'm not a sociopath smiley
Re: What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
MariaLavina:

Finishing!!!!! cheesy, Life goes on sha
Re: What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
Preshy561:

Who are you voting?
Buhari cool . Abi who else? sadly there are no other active candidates
Re: What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
MariaLavina:
Yes I'm an introvert grin but I'm not a sociopath smiley
smileysmiley Better
Re: What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Finishing!!!!! cheesy, Life goes on sha
Lol, don't tell me I just stepped on a toe. grin
Re: What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
chigoizie7:

u don't give up. do u?

well, I want the brains primarily.

I dont want to be stereotyped about finding those brians with the current breed of Nigerian young women of my age being hard.
Lol, you attract what you are. smiley
Re: What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want by Preshy561(f): 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
MariaLavina:
Buhari cool . Abi who else? sadly there are no other active candidates
Lol. Thought it's sowore.
You are voting for cabals not buhari. grin grin
Goodluck, no let sun kill you tomorrow just look for a shade.
Re: What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want by mastermaestro(m): 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
MariaLavina:
A serious man is different from a matured Man.

A serious man can be seriously attached to boobs and bum smiley

Re: What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
Preshy561:

Lol. Thought it's sowore.
You are voting for cabals not buhari. grin grin
Goodluck, no let sun kill you tomorrow just look for a shade.
What is Sowore?

On the contrary, I'm voting personality. grin
Re: What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol, don't tell me I just stepped on a toe. grin
No, I'll be Finegringrin....Not a fan of elections though
Re: What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
and this is wat some women want

Re: What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want by Preshy561(f): 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
MariaLavina:
What is Sowore?

On the contrary, I'm voting personality. grin
Sowore is one of your presidential candidate.
Well, to me, buhari despite the fact he isn't in charge of his govt lacks the personality I thought I would see in a leader though.

Well, I choose Atiku cos I think he's a liberal person without the threats of an extremist.

Make you go cast your vote.
God help us all.
Re: What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want by chigoizie7(m): 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol, you attract what you are. smiley

hmmmmmm.

I will beg to differ on that.

most times it's not about attacting what u are.

most times it boils down to why u want to vote buhari and den why I want to vote atiku.

we might not be wrong with our individual choices.

it ia just our perception of certain things from our entirely different angles.
Re: What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
No, I'll be Finegringrin....Not a fan of elections though
Lol ... I became a fan in 2015 , one of the supporters of Buhari. Lol. Since I've been following things silently .

Lol you will be alrightgrin
Re: What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol ... I became a fan in 2015 , one of the supporters of Buhari. Lol. Since I've been following things silently .

Lol you will be alrightgrin
Haha Maria cheesycheesy....God bless Nigeria
Re: What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
Preshy561:

Sowore is one of your presidential candidate.
Well, to me, buhari despite the fact he isn't in charge of his govt lacks the personality I thought I would see in a leader though.

Well, I choose Atiku cos I think he's a liberal person without the threats of an extremist.

Make you go cast your vote.
God help us all.
I believe in accountability and practicability other than tales by moonlight. Buhari is a very practical man, disciplined and a man of actions. Yes he has his flaws, that's normal but he is plain and no doubt has done Nigerians more good than harm but only deep people can see these. His works may not be visible , given the time space and all but in years to come they will show forth.

It's high time Nigerians stop thinking about Now but tomorrow, Nigerians hardly see beyond their noses! They need to stop the immediate effect change mentality and think deeper.

Amen Sis!
Re: What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Haha Maria cheesycheesy....God bless Nigeria
Amen Bro Amen! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want by Preshy561(f): 10:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
MariaLavina:
I believe in accountability and practicability other than tales by moonlight. Buhari is a very practical man, disciplined and a man of actions. Yes he has his flaws, that's normal but he is plain and no doubt has done Nigerians more good than harm but only deep people can see these. His works may not be visible , given the time space and all but in years to come they will show forth.

It's high time Nigerians stop thinking about Now but tomorrow, Nigerians hardly see beyond their noses! They need to stop the immediate effect change mentality and think deeper.

Amen Sis!
Lol. If his works aren't visible, how do you know he is working Then? grin

Buhari lacks every aorta of those qualities you mentioned.

How's he accountable?
Practicable; unless in wickedness.

Disciplined? You still believe these lies?
Well, we all wanna believe what works for us.

Make sure you protect your vote too. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
MariaLavina:
Amen Bro Amen! grin
You know the Winner Already??winkwink
Re: What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
You know the Winner Already??winkwink
You and Preshy561 are getting emotional and sarcastic already. Lol....

We disagree to agree, It's not worth fighting over . kiss Lemme come and be going grin
Re: What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
MariaLavina:

We disagree to agree, It's not worth fighting over . kiss Lemme come and be going grin
No be fight na.... Alright alright I am not voting sef.... cheesycheesy
Re: What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want by Preshy561(f): 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
MariaLavina:

No politician is worth fighting for, obviously passing time with the argument. If he wins, I've already braced up for the hardship that's coming, if he doesn't, glory to God.

None gave me the mb I'm using now, dem no even sabi my name.

Well, eat well tomorrow. angry grin grin angry
Re: What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
Preshy561:

No politician is worth fighting for, obviously passing time with the argument. If he wins, I've already braced up for the hardship that's coming, if he doesn't, glory to God.

None gave me the mb I'm using now, dem no even sabi my name.

Well, eat well tomorrow. angry grin grin angry
No hardship is coming joor grin

Anyways, I will. You must go and vote too o angry
Re: What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want by Preshy561(f): 10:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
MariaLavina:
No hardship is coming joor grin

Anyways, I will. You must go and vote too o angry
Lol. I have decided to vote and protect it too.
Chai, my first time ever. cry
Re: What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want by sulmeza(m): 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
MariaLavina:

Amen Sis!
Really??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Last Temptation / . / Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.