Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' (6980 Views)

Have You Ever Gone After An Ugly Chick Just Because Of How ENDOWED She Was? / Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys / Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by zboyd: 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
Why Are Many Black Women So QUICK To Call A Black Man Ugly

“He Too Skinny, He UUUUUUUGGGGLLLLYYYYY!!!!” “HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA”

“Ugly Mothaf***a!!” “HAAHHAAHAHAHAAHHAAAHHHA!!!!”

If there is one thing that I have learned, as well as experienced throughout my life, is that black women will call black men ugly at the drop of a dime. If a black man isn’t their type, or not up to their standards, the thing that’s said is never “He’s not my type…” Nah, what they end up saying is “He is UUUUGGGLLLYYYY!!!

What trips me out about it, is that half of the black men that black women call ugly, aren’t even ugly at all. They may not be attractive to that particular black woman, but they are not ugly. However, many of them are simply too damn lazy to give an accurate assessment of the guy. If the guy ain’t their type, he is UGLY. It’s as simple as that.

Personally, I think that many black women are simply too damn hard on black men’s looks. If a nigga doesn’t resemble some sort of celebrity, or pop media icon, he will be clowned, put down, laughed at and insulted. Many of them will be cruel as hell about it also. They don’t seem to care about how their cruel insults will affect that man afterward either. In fact, I think many of the reasons why you have so many black men out here who can’t stand black women is due to the ridicule that many of them have constantly received from black women.

I still battle with confidence issues due to the cruel things many black women have said about me throughout my life. It would be one thing if the stuff stopped at childhood. However, I find myself always being put down by black women; even as a grown man.

You could be simply walking, minding your own damn business, and happen to pass by a group of black girls. Now, keep this in mind, tons of non-black men, of all shapes and sizes can pass by black women, and you won’t hear them say a damn thing about these men. However, let one lone black man pass by them, and he not be up to their standards, they will clown that nigga to death; totally embarrassing his black ass in front of everyone around.

Then afterwards, you got to hear that loud ass hyena cackle that many black women do when they are talking about people. They make me sick with that bullshit. If there is one thing many black women are good at, it is DESTROYING black men’s self-esteem and confidence.

They are ALWAYS calling black men ugly. However, when it comes to a non-black men, I hardly EVER hear them call non-black men ugly; even when the man IS ugly. It’s almost like black women feel like it’s FORBIDDEN to say anything bad about non-black men. However, black men are always fair game. I am here to tell you this, you have to be damn near a GQ model to escape the harsh criticisms of black women out here. Or, you have to be some dusty-looking Lil’ Wayne Clone.

It just trips me out how the word “UGLY” seems to roll so easily off of the lips of many black women in regards to black men. To be completely honest, I really don’t think black women find black men all that attractive. It’s FAR too easy for them to down black men physically. They ALWAYS seem to find something wrong with black men. Yet, these women seem to have no problem, at damn all, dating average to outright UGLY men of other races.

I guess it just comes down to the fact that many black women simply dislike, and lack respect for, black men in general; because black women who truly have love for black men can seem to always find something good about black men; even the, so-called, “Aesthetically Challenged” ones. Or if they don’t find the man attractive, they will at least allow the man the dignity of not deriding his ass publicly in front of people.

It just trips me out how they can seem to judge black men to the damn highest standard, but have no standards whatsoever when judging a non-black man.

That is all.

Source: darkonesun.net

Mind you...there are Black men out there who are just as quick to call Black women ugly too!
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by quivah(f): 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
Bros you are one ugglyyy black man for you to think ugly revolves around the physical attributes... only!

ah ah!! all your rant is just on the physical..

a black woman calls an African man ugly because he acts and dwell in ugliness, mentally, socially.., morally, financially!! blah blah. I mean it goes beyond just the physical.

a man's look is just a bonus (abeg! A-must tho wink ) ... don't let your bad looks worry you ok?
you are ugly to me doesn't mean you are ugly to Mr corkk
so far you are light skinned!
wink
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
hmmm
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
OP did any one call you ugly?

1 Like

Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by major466(m): 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
Then afterwards, you got to hear that loud Bottom hyena cackle that many black women do when they are talking about people.
This got me cracking cheesy cheesy cheesy
Anyway in Nigeria, the word ugly is irrelevant as long as you have a fat bank account.
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
OP......itz well but a man is never ugly.
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by holatin(m): 10:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
what a long post
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by Gudiza(m): 11:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
Yankee tinx undecided

These breed of blacks suffer an acute form of what I would call, the meningitismal kparakpoism of the bloedsy. shocked grin

Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by pweedyuz(f): 11:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
dis post is tooo long just to pass a msg dat no man is ugly.
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by zboyd: 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mondisweets:
OP did any one call you ugly?

No...I've never been called ugly.

However, I do know that most of the women I've known pre-marriage and post-marriage refuse/d to date Nigerian/African men because they deem them too black and ugly.

Also, there is a saying over here: "Think about how your kids are going to come out!" when deciding who to date and mate with.

Shallow?

Absolutely!

Looks trump character in some women's minds over here.

And that's why you see some of them in the deplorable conditions they're in.
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
zboyd:
Why Are Many Black Women So QUICK To Call A Black Man Ugly

“He Too Skinny, He UUUUUUUGGGGLLLLYYYYY!!!!” “HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA”

“Ugly Mothaf***a!!” “HAAHHAAHAHAHAAHHAAAHHHA!!!!”

If there is one thing that I have learned, as well as experienced throughout my life, is that black women will call black men ugly at the drop of a dime. If a black man isn’t their type, or not up to their standards, the thing that’s said is never “He’s not my type…” Nah, what they end up saying is “He is UUUUGGGLLLYYYY!!!

What trips me out about it, is that half of the black men that black women call ugly, aren’t even ugly at all. They may not be attractive to that particular black woman, but they are not ugly. However, many of them are simply too damn lazy to give an accurate assessment of the guy. If the guy ain’t their type, he is UGLY. It’s as simple as that.

Personally, I think that many black women are simply too damn hard on black men’s looks. If a nigga doesn’t resemble some sort of celebrity, or pop media icon, he will be clowned, put down, laughed at and insulted. Many of them will be cruel as hell about it also. They don’t seem to care about how their cruel insults will affect that man afterward either. In fact, I think many of the reasons why you have so many black men out here who can’t stand black women is due to the ridicule that many of them have constantly received from black women.

I still battle with confidence issues due to the cruel things many black women have said about me throughout my life. It would be one thing if the stuff stopped at childhood. However, I find myself always being put down by black women; even as a grown man.

You could be simply walking, minding your own damn business, and happen to pass by a group of black girls. Now, keep this in mind, tons of non-black men, of all shapes and sizes can pass by black women, and you won’t hear them say a damn thing about these men. However, let one lone black man pass by them, and he not be up to their standards, they will clown that nigga to death; totally embarrassing his black ass in front of everyone around.

Then afterwards, you got to hear that loud ass hyena cackle that many black women do when they are talking about people. They make me sick with that bullshit. If there is one thing many black women are good at, it is DESTROYING black men’s self-esteem and confidence.

They are ALWAYS calling black men ugly. However, when it comes to a non-black men, I hardly EVER hear them call non-black men ugly; even when the man IS ugly. It’s almost like black women feel like it’s FORBIDDEN to say anything bad about non-black men. However, black men are always fair game. I am here to tell you this, you have to be damn near a GQ model to escape the harsh criticisms of black women out here. Or, you have to be some dusty-looking Lil’ Wayne Clone.

It just trips me out how the word “UGLY” seems to roll so easily off of the lips of many black women in regards to black men. To be completely honest, I really don’t think black women find black men all that attractive. It’s FAR too easy for them to down black men physically. They ALWAYS seem to find something wrong with black men. Yet, these women seem to have no problem, at damn all, dating average to outright UGLY men of other races.

I guess it just comes down to the fact that many black women simply dislike, and lack respect for, black men in general; because black women who truly have love for black men can seem to always find something good about black men; even the, so-called, “Aesthetically Challenged” ones. Or if they don’t find the man attractive, they will at least allow the man the dignity of not deriding his ass publicly in front of people.

It just trips me out how they can seem to judge black men to the damn highest standard, but have no standards whatsoever when judging a non-black man.

That is all. grin

Source: darkonesun.net

Mind you...there are Black men out there who are just as quick to call Black women ugly too!
As long as ur wallet handsome nothin do u grin.A chimpanzee with a handsome wallet can marry the beautiful nigerian woman
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by zboyd: 11:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
major466:

This got me cracking cheesy cheesy cheesy
Anyway in Nigeria, the word ugly is irrelevant as long as you have a fat bank account.

Over here, some women will not give an "aesthetically challenged" man the time of day, no matter how fat his bank account is or who he is. And you can forget it, if it's an old geezer.

As a woman, in my dating years, I was approached numerous times by such men, thinking that I would just drop my panties because they drove a snazzy car, dressed well and flashed money. NOPE!!!

Hmmm...looking back...some of these men rained all kinds of nasty names down on my head, because I didn't fall for their bait.

Ahhh...memories!!!
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by major466(m): 11:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
zboyd:

Over here, some women will not give an "aesthetically challenged" man the time of day, no matter how fat his bank account is or who he is. And you can forget it, if it's an old geezer.

As a woman, in my dating years, I was approached numerous times by such men, thinking that I would just drop my panties because they drove a snazzy car, dressed well and flashed money. NOPE!!!

Hmmm...looking back...some of these men rained all kinds of nasty names down on my head, because I didn't fall for their bait.

Ahhh...memories!!!

It's their loss. Funny how some men rain insults on girls who chose not to compromise their dignity.
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by zboyd: 12:13am On Dec 17, 2014
major466:

It's their loss. Funny how some men rain insults on girls who chose not to compromise their dignity.

Very true!

Sometimes I had to really 'go ghetto' on their azzes before they left me alone.

1 Like

Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by khiaa(f): 12:30am On Dec 17, 2014
zboyd:

However, I do know that most of the women I've known pre-marriage and post-marriage refuse/d to date Nigerian/African men because they deem them too black and ugly.

Also, there is a saying over here: "Think about how your kids are going to come out!" when deciding who to date and mate with.

Shallow?

Absolutely!

So what are the reason that some Nigerian women are in the deplorable conditions they are in, (single unwed mothers, multiple abortions, greed)?

There are some Nigerian/African women in the US who will not date/marry Nigerian/African men, why is that?
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by khiaa(f): 12:34am On Dec 17, 2014
zboyd:

Ahhh...memories!!!

Ahhhh....... fantasies!!! grin grin grin
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by geedot: 12:35am On Dec 17, 2014
Ahn ahn! Op re y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и tha̶̲̥̅̊t ugly?
Like y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и wrote A̶̲̥̅̊ℓℓ these Jυƨτ to lament ☺̴̩̩̥̩̩̩π HO̶̲̥̅ you've been ridiculed because of Your̶̲̥̅̊ skin color?
If y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и feel being black is what makes y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и ugly, try a lightening cream..
ℓ hope tha̶̲̥̅̊t helps..
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by khiaa(f): 12:37am On Dec 17, 2014
lefulefu:

As long as ur wallet handsome nothin do u grin.A chimpanzee with a handsome wallet can marry the beautiful nigerian woman

LMAO grin grin grin So true.
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by khiaa(f): 6:13am On Dec 17, 2014
I know who Darkonesun is, he has an attitude with African women and their snobbery (according to him) And he is very attractive. I think he is insecure with himself because he has a speach impairment.
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by khiaa(f): 6:19am On Dec 17, 2014
Gudiza:
Yankee tinx undecided

These breed of blacks suffer an acute form of what I would call, the meningitismal kparakpoism of the bloedsy. shocked grin

If you are African you are included in that survey. LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 17, 2014
zboyd:

Shallow?

Absolutely!

Men have been choosing who to date/marry solely based on looks since 1206BC it was never shallow then, but when women decide to do the same its now shallow. Nawa ooo.
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 17, 2014
I'm still yet to come across a black woman who calls a black man ugly.

1 Like

Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by zboyd: 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
Mondisweets:
Men have been choosing who to date/marry solely based on looks since 1206BC it was never shallow then, but when women decide to do the same its now shallow. Nawa ooo.

Very true!

It's way past time women gave men a taste of their own medicine.

It may make men think twice about calling any woman ugly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by zboyd: 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
Yields:
I'm still yet to come across a black woman who calls a black man ugly.

Keep living and surfing the net.

What you don't seek - you'll find.
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
U are right about one thing OP, this is truly a rant undecided
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by wierdpsycho: 5:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
zboyd:

Keep living and surfing the net.

What you don't seek - you'll find.
are you American?
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by zboyd: 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
khiaa:

So what are the reason that some Nigerian women are in the deplorable conditions they are in, (single unwed mothers, multiple abortions, greed)?

There are some Nigerian/African women in the US who will not date/marry Nigerian/African men, why is that?

As a Nigerian (I'm assuming), I doubt you are ignorant of the reasons some Nigerian women fall by the wayside. Some of those reasons are not too different from those of American women...e.g... immaturity, poor judgment, lack of sex education and/or birth control, lack of parental involvement, peer pressure, poverty, victim of a sex predator, past molestation, broken home, etc. There's misery on both sides of the pond, among some Nigerian and American women.

Unlike Nigeria, the US has myriads of programs that serve to alleviate the 'deplorable conditions' some American women find themselves in - free of charge. However, you will still find some American living on the edge. Why? Either they're lazy and trifling or previously messed up, when enrolled in one of these programs. The administrators of these programs can be strict. Mess up and you're kicked out - sometimes permanently.

So...you ask why some Nigerian/African women in the US who will not date/marry Nigerian/African men.

My observations ...

SOME Nigerian/African women in the US say they will not date/marry SOME Nigerian/African men because...

...they're not as good-looking as American men
...they consider Nigerian men inferior to American men
...they want beautiful children
...they consider them too arrogant, pompous, jealous, possessive, abusive and deceitful
...they want to experience different dating options, just like Nigerian/African men
...they don't trust them, due to bad relationships, in the past
...they lie too much
...they openly express their dislike of Nigerian women and like for non-Nigerian women
...they aren't romantic
...they refuse to deal with Nigerian men's "Woman you must submit!" attitudes
...they've found that the average American man is 'house-trained'...e.g...he finds no problem pitching in to do housework, cook and help out with the kids
...they've found American men to be better lovers
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by zboyd: 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
wierdpsycho:
are you American?

Why do you want to know?
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by zboyd: 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
vivaciousvivi:
U are right about one thing OP, this is truly a rant undecided

lol...his little feelings are more than a little hurt!

I wonder how many women he's called ugly.
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by wierdpsycho: 6:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
zboyd:

Why do you want to know?
I just want to know
Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by cococandy(f): 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
So many things can be said about the black man but ugly ain't one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' by Truckpusher(m): 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
zboyd:

Ahhh...memories!!!

Pishure of you rejecting the offer or.........fill in the blanks tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Handsome Guys Always Single / Busty Nigerian Lady Leaves Men Drooling Over Her New Photos On Twitter / She Called Me A SIMP And I Showed Her This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.