Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

I Love Her She Misbehaves I Dont Love Her She Treats Me Well What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her She Misbehaves I Dont Love Her She Treats Me Well What Should I Do? (1153 Views)

Got Married This Saturday But I Dont Love My Husband / God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave / She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her She Misbehaves I Dont Love Her She Treats Me Well What Should I Do? by holywater24: 6:58am On Feb 17, 2019
Fellow Nairalanders,

Happy Sunday to all..

My name is Samuel from Lagos State i live in ilesa.Graduate and self employed.

The story am about to share is really affecting my health and i wish to share in order to relieve me of my burden

I am a father of one.. I couldn't cope with my Baby mama due to her stubborn attitude.. We separated two years ago and it was difficult for me to fall in love with other ladies for 2 years.... A year and half later i met a lady in my street her name is Temiloluwa We exchanged number and we started dating.

Temilola is a flowered girl she never know Any man in her life,she is of age almost clocking 29 year old.

She was a churchy lady she doesn't play or joke with any church activities.

She has no Academic qualification or Job she is doing she lives with her parents...
She claims she love me and never ready to give in to me for sex until we both get married which i agreed with her...

I am sexually active person but i decided to endure till when we both agreed to get married..

We both use to romance kiss and hug etc
But it use to be a thug of war before she allow these.

She do come to my house 3-4 times in a week whenever she comes at times she do form a lot.
I noticed some changes of recent

If i touch her she would feel so iritated and began to shout on me if i want to kiss her she would push me away and never allow me... This is someone i love most in my life... On Valentine day i bought her gifts but she never bought any gift for me in return and not even a love messages she only say thank you

This happened yesterday I felt so bad and sad i have to go out and take beer to calm my sadness mind.

She always tells me things that comforts her and she never bothered about me.

There is another lady i met A year after i met Temiloluwa her name is Omobolanle.. Omobolanle is Aged person about 39 year old and she senior me with 2 months but very matured lady

She treats me like a king but i don't love her the way i love Temmy.. Omobolanle even when i have not fully toasted her have gone to tell her friends and relatives am his fiancee. She always wants me to be around cooks for me anytime i visit and she always pray and fast for me when am in difficult time.

I think about these yesterday and it gave me sleepless night..
Please i need Advice on what to do if i should choose between the person i love that always makes me sad with her attitude and someone who love me and treats me like a king but my love for her is not much.. Am thinking of forgetting Temiloluwa... Thank you
Re: I Love Her She Misbehaves I Dont Love Her She Treats Me Well What Should I Do? by dingbang(m): 7:06am On Feb 17, 2019
Choose omobolanle..

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her She Misbehaves I Dont Love Her She Treats Me Well What Should I Do? by madridguy(m): 7:06am On Feb 17, 2019
My name is Samuel from Lagos State i live in Akowonjo area in ilesa. shocked

Go with Omobolanle because she seems serious and ready.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her She Misbehaves I Dont Love Her She Treats Me Well What Should I Do? by Casan0va: 7:13am On Feb 17, 2019
I'll be back to update
Re: I Love Her She Misbehaves I Dont Love Her She Treats Me Well What Should I Do? by Preshy561(f): 7:21am On Feb 17, 2019
Remove your personal details on nl biko.

Marry the 39 year old lady cos she seems mature and will handle family activities, love isn't the only thing needed in relationship cos sometimes, it fades as children starts coming, and also, it can be grown, take your time and love her. I know your restrictions is cos of her age and all That, but heey, marry someone who will give you peace of mind, not a drama queen without a career to her name and still thinks like a kid.

5 Likes

Re: I Love Her She Misbehaves I Dont Love Her She Treats Me Well What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 17, 2019
Preshy561:
Remove your personal details on nl biko.

Marry the 39 year old lady cos she seems mature and will handle family activities, love isn't the only thing needed in relationship cos sometimes, it fades as children starts coming, and also, it can be grown, take your time and love her. I know your restrictions is cos of her age and all That, but heey, marry someone who will give you peace of mind, not a drama queen without a career to her name and still thinks like a kid.
Have you asked yourself whether it was desperation that made the mature lady to act so nice and caring.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her She Misbehaves I Dont Love Her She Treats Me Well What Should I Do? by holywater24: 7:43am On Feb 17, 2019
vingeophysicist:
Have you asked yourself whether it was desperation that made the mature lady to act so nice and caring.
U spoke my mind..
I think she wants to get married at all cost..
The guy that was supposed to marry her dissapointed her after like 6 years together.
And she is always asking me when we are getting married... That's one of the tin that pisses me off

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her She Misbehaves I Dont Love Her She Treats Me Well What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 17, 2019
holywater24:

U spoke my mind..
I think she wants to get married at all cost..
The guy that was supposed to marry her dissapointed her after like 6 years together.
And she is always asking me when we are getting married... That's one of the tin that pisses me off
Don't marry her. She is desperate.
Re: I Love Her She Misbehaves I Dont Love Her She Treats Me Well What Should I Do? by stinjoe(m): 8:06am On Feb 17, 2019
All i can deduce from your write up is just plain simple. Temi is just being selfish, always thinks about herself to the detriment of your health status and Omobolanle, my o my, she's just desperate. Her character might be genuine you know but it might be a cover up just to be Mrs and after, her full character will be displayed to your very eyes. You just have to look beyond what you see. You're in between the devil and the deep blue sea. Sow a good seed. Be wise!
Re: I Love Her She Misbehaves I Dont Love Her She Treats Me Well What Should I Do? by ITbomb(m): 8:07am On Feb 17, 2019
Don't marry either of them

Leave the two of them to create space for someone better

https://www.nairaland.com/5028560/reasons-not-marry-adult-ladies

1 Like

Re: I Love Her She Misbehaves I Dont Love Her She Treats Me Well What Should I Do? by LuciferPastor: 8:09am On Feb 17, 2019
Temmy is not a virgin as advertised. Her recent irritation stems from the fact that she expects you to have fvcked her by now but you are a wimp so she is repulsed by your touch (which ultimately leads to nothing). She is also into BDSM / rough sex.

Bolanle is a desperate menopaused Evening Newspaper. Asides pocohantas, Evening Newspapers always act nice & loving but hers is worse because she has attained menopause. What are the odds that she will bear fruit? A barren woman is useless.

Lastly, I'm concerned about you bros. You seem to have a very underdeveloped brain. It's hard to believe a man of almost 40 typed this & I don't mean grammatical errors / construction.

There must be a reason you attract losers.

*spits angry

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her She Misbehaves I Dont Love Her She Treats Me Well What Should I Do? by united442(m): 8:10am On Feb 17, 2019
vingeophysicist:

you may be right ooooogrin
Re: I Love Her She Misbehaves I Dont Love Her She Treats Me Well What Should I Do? by Ayoleeboy007: 9:36am On Feb 17, 2019
holywater24:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Happy Sunday to all..

My name is Samuel from Lagos State i live in ilesa.Graduate and self employed.

The story am about to share is really affecting my health and i wish to share in order to relieve me of my burden

I am a father of one.. I couldn't cope with my Baby mama due to her stubborn attitude.. We separated two years ago and it was difficult for me to fall in love with other ladies for 2 years.... A year and half later i met a lady in my street her name is Temiloluwa We exchanged number and we started dating.

Temilola is a flowered girl she never know Any man in her life,she is of age almost clocking 29 year old.

She was a churchy lady she doesn't play or joke with any church activities.

She has no Academic qualification or Job she is doing she lives with her parents...
She claims she love me and never ready to give in to me for sex until we both get married which i agreed with her...

I am sexually active person but i decided to endure till when we both agreed to get married..

We both use to romance kiss and hug etc
But it use to be a thug of war before she allow these.

She do come to my house 3-4 times in a week whenever she comes at times she do form a lot.
I noticed some changes of recent

If i touch her she would feel so iritated and began to shout on me if i want to kiss her she would push me away and never allow me... This is someone i love most in my life... On Valentine day i bought her gifts but she never bought any gift for me in return and not even a love messages she only say thank you

This happened yesterday I felt so bad and sad i have to go out and take beer to calm my sadness mind.

She always tells me things that comforts her and she never bothered about me.

There is another lady i met A year after i met Temiloluwa her name is Omobolanle.. Omobolanle is Aged person about 39 year old and she senior me with 2 months but very matured lady

She treats me like a king but i don't love her the way i love Temmy.. Omobolanle even when i have not fully toasted her have gone to tell her friends and relatives am his fiancee. She always wants me to be around cooks for me anytime i visit and she always pray and fast for me when am in difficult time.

I think about these yesterday and it gave me sleepless night..
Please i need Advice on what to do if i should choose between the person i love that always makes me sad with her attitude and someone who love me and treats me like a king but my love for her is not much.. Am thinking of forgetting Temiloluwa... Thank you
these are very serious delicate issue of life any mistake in choosing who to settle down with could jeopardize everything including your future. since they are both spiritual and in love with you it will b very difficult to choose from them but as for me if you ask, I will choose the one with the biggest yansh.

am sorry this is what I could think of. ���
Re: I Love Her She Misbehaves I Dont Love Her She Treats Me Well What Should I Do? by CyberWolf: 10:10am On Feb 17, 2019
Hmmm I really feel for because if you eventually marry any the women, you’re in soup. The First Lady is not a virgin as she claimed, she really looks at you with disgust because you’re very weak. She expected a good dick as a valentine gift but you disappointed her, that’s why she repulsed by you and can’t even stand your touch or kiss again. The second lady is desperate for marriage and once she gets what she wants, she will deal with you because of what the other guy did to her. My advice is try and bang that First Lady very well and after that, dump her. You’re almost 40 and you should be married by now.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her She Misbehaves I Dont Love Her She Treats Me Well What Should I Do? by Xbursta(m): 10:49am On Feb 17, 2019
OP i had same problem but your own better i no even see kiss na only hug konji nearly kill me that year that was 2014 mhen i spent bastard on that girl then i gave her space for about 4years traveled met different women but till now she's still toping the chart but i no dey show her i even showed her some of my girlfriends..

i think the problem is that we make them feel 2 special..
Re: I Love Her She Misbehaves I Dont Love Her She Treats Me Well What Should I Do? by Newboss(m): 11:15am On Feb 17, 2019
What is this one again? Is it not civil war? angry
Re: I Love Her She Misbehaves I Dont Love Her She Treats Me Well What Should I Do? by CaesarDon(m): 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
LuciferPastor:
Temmy is not a virgin as advertised. Her recent irritation stems from the fact that she expects you to have fvcked her by now but you are a wimp so she is repulsed by your touch (which ultimately leads to nothing). She is also into BDSM / rough sex.

Bolanle is a desperate menopaused Evening Newspaper. Asides pocohantas, Evening Newspapers always act nice & loving but hers is worse because she has attained menopause. What are the odds that she will bear fruit? A barren woman is useless.

Lastly, I'm concerned about you bros. You seem to have a very underdeveloped brain. It's hard to believe a man of almost 40 typed this & I don't mean grammatical errors / construction.

There must be a reason you attract losers.

*spits angry

Inasmuch I know you're an attention seeker that spews thrash most times to remain relevant...

I must really admit you hit the nail on the head and gave him the bitter truth besides insulting pocohantas,

holywater24 she's irritated by you cos you couldn't read between the lines and know she's also sexually active,

And theres more to what meets the eye when dating a 39 year old lady, cos they tend to be humble cos of desperation, try to know y omobolanle hasn't gotten married, u might be shocked when Pandoras box is opened

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan AP Kills A Woman Who Dumped After He Has Finished Training Her In School / Never Pray For Man That Is Good In Bed As Husband - Actor Deyemi / Do You Think You Can Handle This Ass!! Watch Video Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.