Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) (16349 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) / 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos / My Encounter With Mami-water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by Campusparot: 8:24am On Feb 17, 2019
What Do You Know About Mami-Water (Mermaid)

Please I need help?
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by MelaninGold(f): 8:28am On Feb 17, 2019
They don't exist.period

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by Electdbahdguy(m): 8:31am On Feb 17, 2019
They're sweet bed.

Gaddammit men!!!!

cool cool shocked shocked

19 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by mourinhob: 8:33am On Feb 17, 2019
MelaninGold:
They don't exist.period

Hmmmm. You bi jon snow
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by rentAcock(m): 8:36am On Feb 17, 2019
Campusparot:
What Do You Know About Mami-Water (Mermaid)

Please I need help?

I know Ariel from Little Mermaid. She's pretty with a figure 8 and fins. Hope that helped.

7 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 17, 2019
Electdbahdguy:
They're sweet bed.

Gaddammit men!!!!

cool cool shocked shocked
grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 17, 2019
MelaninGold:
They don't exist.period
But Melody is half mermaid na sad and she exists undecided

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by dingbang(m): 8:57am On Feb 17, 2019
I really dont believe mermaids exist.
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by bond77(m): 9:22am On Feb 17, 2019
...graps a chair...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 9:33am On Feb 17, 2019
Na your research project for school be dat?

Anyway she be my ex. My ex na mammy.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by justiniyke29: 9:38am On Feb 17, 2019
They don't exist ooo, though if they did I would love to know one closely.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by April4th(m): 9:45am On Feb 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by Chenzee(m): 9:47am On Feb 17, 2019
They are just imaginary and Extremely beautiful Fish-tailed humans...They live in the water... Mostly ladies...
I've been seriously searching for one since I was a boi...Pls do well to refer them to me, should you see any.... Gracias..

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by MJBOLT: 9:59am On Feb 17, 2019
they exist,dont ask me how i know or for proof,have faith and you will feel them in your heart

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:03am On Feb 17, 2019
they do exist, believe it or not....... 100%

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by illegal7(m): 10:22am On Feb 17, 2019
They are excessively gorgeous.

They mostly, appear light in complexion...

They are everyman's dream...

They exist mostly , in the Niger Delta area of Nigeria..

You can get to meet them on the streets of Port harcourt at night and at various classy okpo joint within the metropolis.

You guys fuvk in real life as well as in dreams too...

8 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by Campusparot: 10:41am On Feb 17, 2019
LuvSwollenPussy:
Na your research project for school be dat?

Anyway she be my ex. My ex na mammy.

Pls I need some infirmations
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by SmellingAnus(m): 11:19am On Feb 17, 2019
You don't have to believe it, I have dated at least two of them and slept with at least three of them... Lol hard to believe but it's true ...

So let me share a brief story with someone I met according to him he never believed in those marine girls until he dated one... Some how I just felt like stopping the story here... Lol...

Truth is that, whoever tries to help you must be very strong too if not the attacks the person go receive no be here... Believe what you like but they exist same way witches and occultist exist... If you have had encounters with them, there is no way you will doubt their existence but I don't blame those that doubt their existence cos the natural mind/man is more about reason/logic but what they fail to understand is that "WHERE REASON ENDS, THAT IS WHERE FAITH BEGINS"...

14 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 17, 2019
SmellingAnus:
You don't have to believe it, I have dated at least two of them and slept with at least three of them... Lol hard to believe but it's true ...

So let me share a brief story with someone I met according to him he never believed in those marine girls until he dated one... Some how I just felt like stopping the story here... Lol...

Truth is that, whoever tries to help you must be very strong too if not the attacks the person go receive no be here... Believe what you like but they exist same way witches and occultist exist... If you have had encounters with them, there is no way you will doubt their existence but I don't blame those that doubt their existence cos the natural mind/man is more about reason/logic but what they fail to understand is that "WHERE REASON ENDS, THAT IS WHERE FAITH BEGINS"...
Unbelievable shocked , You've dated mami water? Are you sure your destiny is still intact? grin grin

Or I should call my lawyer already angry

8 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by SmellingAnus(m): 11:31am On Feb 17, 2019
MariaLavina:
Unbelievable shocked , You've dated mami water? Are you sure your destiny is still intact? grin grin

Or I should call my lawyer already angry
hahahahahahahaha please don't call your lawyer o grin... I hardly talk about this aspect of life except I see someone going through it ...

By the way being a while my love... kiss
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 17, 2019
SmellingAnus:
hahahahahahahaha please don't call your lawyer o grin... I hardly talk about this aspect of life except I see someone going through it ...

By the way being a while my love... kiss
Lol, I know mami water exist grin. Just out of curiosity, how did you get to know their true natures?

You were busy with mami waters nah, how it won't be a while.... angry undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by MissRaine69(f): 12:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
rentAcock:

I know Ariel from Little Mermaid. She's pretty with a figure 8 and fins. Hope that helped.
Ariel has NO fins she has a fish tail though.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by Starboytwo(m): 12:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
There's even one in my compound self...
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by SmellingAnus(m): 12:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol, I know mami water exist grin. Just out of curiosity, how did you get to know their true natures?

You were busy with mami waters nah, how it won't be a while.... angry undecided
hahahahaha I am sorry o... Although it's been over two years I was busy with their product... Lol...

Most times I I am hardly in the mood to talk about them ... So let me share one real life episode from my life but please don't even ask me further questions on this .. I will try to make it brief as possible...

So in my final year, there was this lesbian or better still bi or whatever that happened to like or maybe love me... while I friendzoned her, so a particular day I confronted her, and told her she is possessed and has a connection with the marine, of which she accepted and also confessed some stuffs to me, she also said even many pastors have told her about it but she knows about it... Question is , how did I know and was so sure that I confronted her , that is a long story that I can't even share soon so don't bother asking... Note, she wasn't my first or even last encounter with them, ... What I told you was just a scene in many scenes meaning I just told you a small part of it... Anyway that is by the way...

I am surprised you know they exist... How come you got to know, share what you know... Lol

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by MissRaine69(f): 12:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
This could help as Christianity has turned a lot of our old gods into malevolent beings.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mami_Wata
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by HallaDaTruth: 12:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by amakadihot87(f): 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
SmellingAnus:
hahahahaha I am sorry o... Although it's been over two years I was busy with their product... Lol...

Most times I I am hardly in the mood to talk about them ... So let me share one real life episode from my life but please don't even ask me further questions on this .. I will try to make it brief as possible...

So in my final year, there was this lesbian or better still bi or whatever that happened to like or maybe love me... while I friendzoned her, so a particular day I confronted her, and told her she is possessed and has a connection with the marine, of which she accepted and also confessed some stuffs to me, she also said even many pastors have told her about it but she knows about it... Question is , how did I know and was so sure that I confronted her , that is a long story that I can't even share soon so don't bother asking... Note, she wasn't my first or even last encounter with them, ... What I told you was just a scene in many scenes meaning I just told you a small part of it... Anyway that is by the way...

I am surprised you know they exist... How come you got to know, share what you know... Lol
someone in connection with marine is not a mermaid

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
SmellingAnus:

Lol grin

But you didn't share yours nah? why should I? tongue . BTW Mermaids are hardly delivered by pastors though, Ladies with marine spirits are. There's a difference. Mermaids return to their covens when disturbed on earth, and they hardly have family backgrounds or connections.

Don't ask me how I know lipsrsealed grin

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by SmellingAnus(m): 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
amakadihot87:
someone in connection with marine is not a mermaid
you May be right, it may also be a case of nomenclature... It may just be that both names are interchangeably used... Mami water to me could be same thing as mermaid, and could be same thing as one that has a direct connection with them or one that was initiated in her later life into it as result of certain conditions... I talk as an Authority Lol... But if you have experienced both cases maybe you sharing your experience will help enlighten me... I am open to learn different aspects of it... Selah...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by SmellingAnus(m): 1:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol grin

But you didn't share yours nah? why should I? tongue . BTW Mermaids are hardly delivered by pastors though, Ladies with marine spirits are. There's a difference. Mermaids return to their covens when disturbed on earth, and they hardly have family backgrounds or connections.

Don't ask me how I know lipsrsealed grin
hahahaha you have a point judging from my personal experience with them... This subject is very deep... You are tempting me to go deeper, but let me try and go a bit deeper...

So, let me share another encounter,... Call her Miss T. She is different from the other character I mentioned earlier... I have had direct encounter with Miss T and I later became close to her family which made me know more about her, siblings and what lead to her birth by her eartly mother....

Miss T is a Princess in the other world... Miss T was very close to me, exactly two years before we were close, there was an incident that made me know that she wasnt ordinary although Miss T didn't know about that incident, but I kept it to myself... So , when Miss T and I were close, there were some stuffs I told her of which she was surprised... She opened up to me about herself, and even went as far as revealing some of their modus operandi....

That is what I may partially agree with what you said above .... I just feel like stopping here.... There are many things I haven't even written here but you have a point...

Note , few years later I was very close to even her mother and siblings and I knew it was right in the family... I don't want to expose much...

But I understood more about their modus operandi from Mrs T... Finally the person you are chatting with has first hand experience in "Marine" , "Witchcraft" and "Occultic" related stuffs just by association or whatever... Somethings I know, even Nollywood has not done a movie close to that before... Lol... Yeah true...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? / Thread closed / Do You Know Why Sex Is Measured In Rounds????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.