Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,389 members, 7,812,150 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) (32159 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Maks27: 1:04pm On Feb 11
She’s a girl I love very much but our relationship hasn’t gone real far . She told me this of recent with evidence for me to know it’s real and true
What do I do?
She said I shouldn’t hurt her that things will go well for me
I need advice from Matured Nairalanders on this matter

File Photo used for Illustration

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by josephevergreen(m): 1:09pm On Feb 11
Hmmm isn't that not too dangerous for you?

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by fati2001(m): 1:10pm On Feb 11
I did like to meet some mer beings. Where can I find them?.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Konjiboii: 1:11pm On Feb 11
You’ve got a genie and you are scared of making wishes, many will die to trade places.

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by thesicilian: 1:13pm On Feb 11
Maks27:
She’s a girl I love very much but our relationship hasn’t gone real far . She told me this of recent with evidence for me to know it’s real and true
What do I do?

Seun
What was the evidence

157 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by xtianchris(m): 1:17pm On Feb 11
Maks27:
What do I do?

Seun
Show More love . ..
Tell her your plans ..
And chill.....
But the End doesn't really end well.. Stay strong my brother... .
Everything she gives you goes back ...
Slave and master Shit .. You understand

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Nonexisting1: 1:21pm On Feb 11
Mami water wey no fit arrange US visa or at least sure odds give her boyfriend, na fake marine spirit be that.

364 Likes 26 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by slaawomirr: 1:22pm On Feb 11
Damnnn niggarrrr

Isoright

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by xtianchris(m): 1:22pm On Feb 11
Nonexisting1:
Mami water wey no fit arrange US visa or at least sure odds give her boyfriend, na fake marine spirit be that.
Bros life no depend on Sure odd and US visa

28 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Maks27: 1:23pm On Feb 11
thesicilian:

What was the evidence
that’s personal
But I confirmed it and I’m not a child

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by thesicilian: 1:25pm On Feb 11
Maks27:
that’s personal
But I confirmed it and I’m not a child
Good to know. Cos you sound like one

167 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Maks27: 1:26pm On Feb 11
Konjiboii:
You’ve got a genie and you are scared of making wishes, many will die to trade places.
hmm
I’m just trying to be careful
I’m still young and still have a long way to go .
What if something happens in few years and I opt out of the relationship .
Is it not better to carefully end it with her now ( but Omorr I’m in love with this girl )
I’m confused right now

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Maks27: 1:27pm On Feb 11
thesicilian:

Good to know. Cos you sound like one
I’m not a child but you can call me inexperienced. Relationship and this kind of thing is pretty new to me cause I’ve always been the no girl type
I just recently started dating

23 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by achillesfoot(m): 1:50pm On Feb 11
You're dealing with a yahoo girl.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by JustPowerApps(m): 2:17pm On Feb 11
Old format grin. If I am Op, a girl telling me that is like a mosquito buzzing in my ear, it changes nothing in the way I perceive her, don't let any girl press your mumu button witth lies of marine spirit.

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by davosea(m): 2:20pm On Feb 11
No be juju be dat?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by advanceDNA: 2:26pm On Feb 11
Maks27:
What do I do?

Seun

Tell her u a member of ogboni... Werey girls

She's just manipulating you to make u do what she wants and be afraid of cheating on her or leaving her....

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Lance008(m): 2:32pm On Feb 11
Every girl Na mammy water no answer am tell am say you too Na papi water
She won dey fear u

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Lance008(m): 2:38pm On Feb 11
Nonexisting1:
I jus tire Na so so poverty dem Dey carry up and down
Na obanje 😂😂😂😂

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Sirmwill: 2:38pm On Feb 11
If she's truly a Mami water spirit

You are playing with DEATH!

In fact you have entered into a covenant with her like that
You are stuck for life or DEATH

Swrs

You have no idea what you've gotten yourself into

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Konjiboii: 2:45pm On Feb 11
Maks27:
hmm
I’m just trying to be careful
I’m still young and still have a long way to go .
What if something happens in few years and I opt out of the relationship .
Is it not better to carefully end it with her now ( but Omorr I’m in love with this girl )
I’m confused right now

Life is full of uncertainties,you might think you love her now but fall out of love with her in the future, or you might be desperate now for wealth and when you finally have it you realize how vain life is. No one can make this decision for you but yourself, weigh the pros and cons and take it full throttle without regrets.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by ITbomb(m): 3:22pm On Feb 11
Were you planning to hurt her?

Someone just gave you a lifetime assurance and you are shaking because of your wicked intentions

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by SouthSouth1914: 3:26pm On Feb 11
What is the evidence?

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by ObalendeCMS: 3:32pm On Feb 11
Scam!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Caramia2020(m): 3:34pm On Feb 11
Tell her that you are papi water

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Starz825(m): 3:42pm On Feb 11
advanceDNA:

Tell her u a member of ogboni... Werey girls

She's just manipulating you to make u do what she wants and be afraid of cheating on her or leaving her....

Very funny

Na so my girl dey tell me when I be dey toast her say she get queen blah blah...say If I no like her and just wan nak...she go report me....and me as omo Jesus I no for...

Na gidigba I dey ...

So it happens say as she come later gree for me...i come ask am say babe aw ur queen Na.....she say na joke she dey ooo

They sometimes say that so their guy will stay and be loyal

41 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by deardevil(m): 3:46pm On Feb 11
xtianchris:

Bros life no depend on Sure odd and US visa

Dey whine yourself

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Goodlady(f): 3:50pm On Feb 11
Maks27:
What do I do?

Seun
Ya mumu post no go enter fp

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Maks27: 4:12pm On Feb 11
Goodlady:

Ya mumu post no go enter fp

Grow up

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by psalmistkakah(m): 4:15pm On Feb 11
B4 I marry, I dated one fine babe, like that people dey call her mami water because of her beauty, like joke one day I asked her wetin she go take, Omo..the babe say blood..I shock my looks change , wen she see I change mood she come say na joke..last last the relationship end in hazards..lol grin grin

15 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by coputa(m): 4:21pm On Feb 11
Maks27:
What do I do?

Seun
There have been many cases like this.You are lucky,yes treat her nice and she will bring good fortune to you.

She can make you to be very wealthy,so far she had trust in you, always make her happy, don't carry other women

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You / If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You / 'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.