Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom (45512 Views)

Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court / M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years / Appeal Panel Upholds Uche Nwosu’s Election At APC Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
MondayOsunbor:

All you people that voted this abminable APC
Party of manipulators ,lies and deceit should be send to firing squad
hey mooron! Help your doomed life with a bottle of sniper!

R.I.P in advance! frustrated fool!
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by Melord4(m): 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

A Nigerian Man and a group of prayer warriors were seen praying in Abuja against President Muhammadu Buhari's victory in the 2019 General Elections.

The unidentified man was seen praying heavily close to the venue of the large APC broom erected in Abuja. He was also heard praying against Rochas Okorocha, Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the 'Cabal'.

Watch the footage HERE

https://politicsngr.com/brought-man-prays-president-buhari-cabal-pics/
Diz nation na Drama Stage..i cant just stop laffin ...
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by LIBERTY1980(m): 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
God Has The Final Say, Take It Or Leave It, God Has Giving Pmb Victory, President Muhammadu Buhari, Victory Over Triple A Is Settled And Non Negotiable, Atiku Is Absolutely Not In God's Plans For Nigeria, 1 John 5:14" Says IF We Pray According To His Will, He We Answer Us, Alot Of Nigerians Are Praying Against God's Will For Nigeria, And Beside That, My Bible Tells Me That, We Should Pray For Our Leaders And Those In Authority, But Some People Are Busy Wishing Buhari Death, Cursing And Insulting Him; Take It Or Leave It, President Buhari Will Crush (Triple A) God Has Decided To Use Him To Prove To Some People That He Has The Final Say In Nigeria, God Will Use President Buhari To Move Nigeria To Her Next Level, Alot Of Christians Will Be Dissappointed, Because Of The Outcome Of The Presidential Election.

1 Like

Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
MondayOsunbor:

The hand that you use to collect stipend let it break in Jesus name
Osunbor and Anini... i know u now.
Light hand..
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by boxypane(m): 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hypocrite. Its possible he doesn't have his PVC.
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by yaki84: 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
Caseless:
He's deceiving himself. Prayers do not count, votes do.
he has his pvc, he will vote, befor then he has to commune with our Father in heavn to crown his effort n millions who are with him.
im voting atiku come saturday.

2 Likes

Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by Numlock: 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
Caseless:

His prayers will touch the zombies especially those on nairaland.
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by FarahAideed: 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
Caseless:

God will not be mocked

1 Like

Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by supereagle(m): 7:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
MondayOsunbor:

He did not come back .the man in asorock is not buhari .at least we have eye and we can see.Abba kayari is ruling Nigeria

You make laugh at your ability to believe lies.
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by reuben79: 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
here I am buhari can never win abuja,75% of buhari residents hate d man with economy policy and his political nepotism
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by Dollabiz: 7:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
so shall.it be in.jesus name amen.
thank you lord for answering.our prayers

1 Like

Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by ejimatic: 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

A Nigerian Man and a group of prayer warriors were seen praying in Abuja against President Muhammadu Buhari's victory in the 2019 General Elections.

The unidentified man was seen praying heavily close to the venue of the large APC broom erected in Abuja. He was also heard praying against Rochas Okorocha, Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the 'Cabal'.

Watch the footage HERE

. This is not a poor man.His appearance does not show that ...He looks like a man seeking identify.... However it is late for him.Buhari second term is sealed already.
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by fredricknonso(m): 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
You are 36 years single lady and U still ask guys "Please where did U get my number" Aah! Grandma are you that stubborn �
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
onez:
More prayers is needed to remove this evil from our land
It's Finished!
A new altar has been raised for God in Nigeria.
All evil altar is destroyed.
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by berrystunn(m): 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
Regiinald:
am a student who is having some issues with accommodation.. I am also a freelance writer and will definitely pay back.

I can show you my admission letter to prove am a student and my January bank statement to prove I can repay you.

Please I need this loan urgently to complete my rent

It is just #25,000

Call me or Whatsapp 07068937310

Vote Atiku.
25k is not just
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by idonhammer: 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
[quote author=TheAngry1 post=75831574]Why u dey insult the guy na? Pls leave him all hands are not equal./quote]
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
Taking the battle to the gate of the enemy. More Anointing and Grace to you sir.
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by Donwis05: 8:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
This is de confidence we have in him that whatever we ask according to his will, he will answer us.

Surely it is the will of God that buhari is sent back to Daura come nxt Saturday...
For the voice of the people is the voice of God... AMEN!
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
Evil broom that swept away the prosperity and peace of Nigeria must fall by fire and force ooo.
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
Caseless:
You pray and vote. The battle in on all sides.
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by Lilimax(f): 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
Goodyness:
Evil broom that swept away the prosperity and peace of Nigeria must fall by fire and force ooo.
Amen. Na witches and wizards dey Carry broom upandan
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
this says it all
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by BubuZombi: 8:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
PresidentAtiku:
PDP, party of the dumb and supported by brain drained fools
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by chinedumoooo: 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
God will not answer his prayer because working hard and encouraging agriculture can not be sins before the Almighty God.

1 Like

Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by Larryndelaw: 9:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
If he channel these prayer towards his life. Maybe it would have been better for him
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by ejimatic: 9:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Watch the footage HERE

Atiku would lose marginally, not because voters are overdosed on Buhari love, but because when trust is at stake – man-to-man – Buhari is the lesser of two evils. This is the inconvenient truth.
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by ofwest47(m): 9:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
Who is this looters sponsored idiots is praying to? to the looters devil.
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by OWOABASIUDY: 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
you need to know that prayer is most powerful Bro or sis, We'll all vote
Caseless:
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
FarahAideed:

God will not be mocked

Can you answer this question.

WHY DID GOD ALLOW BUHARI TO BE THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE IS IT OUT OF THE LOVE HE HAS FOR NIGERIANS OR GOD COULDN'T FORESEE THE OUTCOME OF ALLOWING BUHARI TO BE PRESIDENT IN THE FIRST PLACE?!
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by goslowgoslow(m): 9:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
mycar:
The definition of how much people want this man out in Abuja
One man "stunt" keep fooling yourself.
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by odinga1of: 9:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
TheAngry1:

See this entitled ideeeeeot! It is Just....get the fvvvvvk out of here!
grin
TheAngry1:

See this entitled ideeeeeot! It is Just....get the fvvvvvk out of here!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet / Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow / Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.