Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom (45513 Views)

Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court / M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years / Appeal Panel Upholds Uche Nwosu’s Election At APC Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by Wemabank: 9:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
[quote author=TheGreenLand post=75831413]Buhari is my President till 2023 and the president of every Nigerians.
If you don't want it, you can go and die or move to Cameroon with your thief and liar. So at this stage of your life u never still get sense brother nawa oh your village people strong i swear.

1 Like

Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by bedspread: 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
[s]
Chukwurah003:
His prayer is fruitless. Buhari is the chosen one. Buhari will be President until 2023.
[/s]NULLIFIED
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by IYANGBALI: 10:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
Amen

Having sex on Sunday morning before going to church, is it a sin?
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by Goddyj(m): 10:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
BUHARI IS OUT. EVERY BREATHING CREATURE HAS REJECTED HIM AND HIS EVIL BROOM.
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by danigbo(m): 10:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
What university ?
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by danigbo(m): 10:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
[Which university ?

quote author=Regiinald post=75831345]am a student who is having some issues with accommodation.. I am also a freelance writer and will definitely pay back.

I can show you my admission letter to prove am a student and my January bank statement to prove I can repay you.

Please I need this loan urgently to complete my rent

It is just #25,000

Call me or Whatsapp 07068937310[/quote]
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by ilekemama(m): 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
mycar:
The definition of how much people want this man out in Abuja
shame on them
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by Rochasstatue(f): 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

A Nigerian Man and a group of prayer warriors were seen praying in Abuja against President Muhammadu Buhari's victory in the 2019 General Elections.

The unidentified man was seen praying heavily close to the venue of the large APC broom erected in Abuja. He was also heard praying against Rochas Okorocha, Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the 'Cabal'.

Watch the footage HERE

https://politicsngr.com/brought-man-prays-president-buhari-cabal-pics/

just look at the idiot.
You pray against Buhari.
Then you pray for yourself against people standing against your glory.
...meanwhile Buhari is on his mat praying against those praying against him..
God is not a two timer or cheater.
He gave us Buhari and Buhari will have another four years to finish Atiku and the 40 thieves.

1 Like

Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by Philinho(m): 11:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
Caseless:
He's deceiving himself. Prayers do not count, votes do.
Stop being ignorant of the power of prayer. The postponement of election which exposed APC's rigging device is a clear function of PRAYER
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by ImDStar: 11:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
TheAngry1:

See this entitled ideeeeeot! It is Just....get the fvvvvvk out of here!

Later if you check his comments now, he fit be said baba crew ooo.

Anyways, one can help out if there is.
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by Mrexcell(m): 2:11am On Feb 18, 2019
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

A Nigerian Man and a group of prayer warriors were seen praying in Abuja against President Muhammadu Buhari's victory in the 2019 General Elections.

The unidentified man was seen praying heavily close to the venue of the large APC broom erected in Abuja. He was also heard praying against Rochas Okorocha, Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the 'Cabal'.

Watch the footage HERE

https://politicsngr.com/brought-man-prays-president-buhari-cabal-pics/

Nice one nigerians really needs more than votes to remove this bloodthirsty satanic party that have been sending many innocent helpless nigerians to their untimely graves in the past four years now. The bible made it clear that we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against spiritual wickedness in very high places.
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by Regiinald: 7:00am On Feb 18, 2019
danigbo:
[Which university ?

quote author=Regiinald post=75831345]am a student who is having some issues with accommodation.. I am also a freelance writer and will definitely pay back.

I can show you my admission letter to prove am a student and my January bank statement to prove I can repay you.

It is just #25,000

Call me or Whatsapp 07068937310
FUTO
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 18, 2019
Regiinald:
am a student who is having some issues with accommodation.. I am also a freelance writer and will definitely pay back.

It is just #25,000

Call me or Whatsapp 07068937310
Guy stop the bull crap and get useful. Is this how you want to live your life scamming people?
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by Regiinald: 9:57am On Feb 18, 2019
beatcoins:
Guy stop the bull crap and get useful. Is this how you want to live your life scamming people?

I can provide any proof you. Want. even pics of my PVC and BVN
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 18, 2019
Regiinald:

I can provide any proof you. Want. even pics of my PVC and BVN
Use a loan app (PayLater) and stop e-begging online. It's disgraceful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet / Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow / Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.