Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom (45510 Views)

Uche Nwosu Withdraws Case Against Ihedioha’s Election At Supreme Court / M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years / Appeal Panel Upholds Uche Nwosu’s Election At APC Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by Regiinald: 6:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
TheAngry1:

See this entitled ideeeeeot! It is Just....get the fvvvvvk out of here!

Its a loan remember..
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by CharleyBright(m): 6:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tinubu and APC have carried their occultist broom and keep in Abuja to bewitch us.
Gods thunder go fire them and their witch broom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by Sannisege: 6:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
Fool even said Islam is dead. It shall not be well with IPOB. SAI Buhari till 2023

1 Like

Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

A Nigerian Man and a group of prayer warriors were seen praying in Abuja against President Muhammadu Buhari's victory in the 2019 General Elections.

The unidentified man was seen praying heavily close to the venue of the large APC broom erected in Abuja. He was also heard praying against Rochas Okorocha, Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the 'Cabal'.

Watch the footage HERE

https://politicsngr.com/brought-man-prays-president-buhari-cabal-pics/
Mad muhfaka

1 Like

Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by 1stbest(m): 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
tgnkolmo:
Ok
which kind wahala be that one?
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by maestroferdi: 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
Caseless:
He's deceiving himself. Prayers do not count, votes do.
Una don buy market...

Trust the internet...I got sent the clip like 4 hours ago via WhatsApp.

Buhari is history...

1 Like

Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by TheAngry1: 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
Regiinald:

Its a loan remember..

Fuccccccck off!!!
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by sreamsense: 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
Father forgive him for he knowth not what he was doing. More people are praying for Buhari to win. If you change your way as a corrupt person, yahoo-yahoo, lasy youth, beneficiary from proceed of corruption, IPOB member, hater of PMB/PYO and you dissociate yourself from being member of National Association of Nigeria Looters(aka PDP), you will surely enjoy buhari regime. However, looking at the person and the names he is praying against, it seems it comes from the region where hatred is engraved in their genes. More people are praying and even fasting for PMB/PYO, by saturday, all prayer worriors, sympathizers of PDP corrupt regime and those that looted our national treasuries and wasted our common resources for 16yrs without tangible things to show for it will be relegated to division 2 in nigeria political space so they can be retrained or retired.
4 + 4 = continuity

1 Like

Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by dazzlingd(m): 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
Good, his prayer points and that of his fellow brain dead prayer warriors would be counted by inec
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by Dino98: 6:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
U mean that broom is still there??
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by islandmoon: 6:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
way to go, I'm going there tomorrow , I will post photo here , I wont eat before I go, fasting thing, you can join me 10AM there tomorrow, let's pray against the wall of Nigeria Jericho,

1 Like

Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by Ogaga87(m): 6:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
diablos:
Even native doctors and herbalists are all praying for supernatural intervention to help stop the lifeless one from scoring "hatrick" of recession, poverty and hunger in the land. Even the gods have rejected the dullard.

grin grin grin
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by tayo4ng(m): 6:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
If they tell you the millions wit which the broom were erected you ll be surprise
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
embarassed please i'm in dire need of money any good spirited nairalander should help me out i seriously i need 15k to solve some issues all means to get money has nt being working thanks.
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
Even Amaechi knows. grin

Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by ChiefVolt007: 6:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
mycar:
The definition of how much people want this man out in Abuja
my broda!!!! Our mumu don do nahhhh ah ah ! Buhari must go oooh abeg we don tire for him mata
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by nofuckz(m): 6:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
Nation with 190m clowns.
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by Jameshyrated(m): 6:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
Everybody wanna trend...
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by ChiefVolt007: 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
RAGGA40:
embarassed please i'm in dire need of money any good spirited nairalander should help me out i seriously i need 15k to solve some issues all means to get money has nt being working thanks.
my brother it is well with you. Help is on it's way.. trust God and believe in him.
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by supereagle(m): 6:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
When he was sick, you prayed for him not to come back, he came back stronger. God did not answer you because God wants to use him. Pray against his victory, God will not grant you because you are not praying according to His will and ways.

2 Likes

Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by jrusky(m): 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
mycar:
The definition of how much people want this man out in Abuja

Bro I won't lie to you people want Buhari out of Aso Rock anyway anyhow. Forget about all these 10k monthly stipend a s s holes on Nairaland called zombie bro out there people hate Buhari with passion this is the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
TheGreenLand:
Buhari is my President till 2023 and the president of every Nigerians.
If you don't want it, you can go and die or move to Cameroon with your thief and liar.
Hahaha. BBQ woman, have your main account been banned?

1 Like

Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
A thunderous amen to their prayers!

I can NEVER REPEAT MY 2015 MISTAKE IN 2019.....

#forward ever, backward never!

1 Like

Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
TheGreenLand:
Buhari is my President till 2023 and the president of every Nigerians.
If you don't want it, you can go and die or move to Cameroon with your thief and liar.

The hand that you use to collect stipend let it break in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by ugolosn: 6:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
Caseless:
He's deceiving himself. Prayers do not count, votes do.

prayer changeable things.
If there are people to pray, there is a God who answers

1 Like

Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
Seenyo:
A thunderous amen to their prayers!

I can NEVER REPEAT MY 2015 MISTAKE IN 2019.....

#forward ever, backward never!

All you people that voted this abminable APC
Party of manipulators ,lies and deceit should be send to firing squad

1 Like

Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by dhappyking(m): 6:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
Demonic APC agents of hardship claim they don't know who erected the demonic broom of idolatry.

If truly they don't, why has it not been removed? Meaning I can erect anything anywhere.

APC, party of the dumb and supported by brain drained fools
(Quote) (Report) 52 Likes (Like) 3 Shares (Un-Share). Don't mind them. If na a piece of rag resembling .Biafran flag, they will mobilize a squad of paramilitary to go and remove it imediately.
Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
supereagle:
When he was sick, you prayed for him not to come back, he came back stronger. God did not answer you because God wants to use him. Pray against his victory, God will not grant you because you are not praying according to His will and ways.

He did not come back .the man in asorock is not buhari .at least we have eye and we can see.Abba kayari is ruling Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
Regiinald:
am a student who is having some issues with accommodation.. I am also a freelance writer and will definitely pay back.

I can show you my admission letter to prove am a student and my January bank statement to prove I can repay you.

Please I need this loan urgently to complete my rent

It is just #25,000

Call me or Whatsapp 07068937310

vote out Buhari and it shall be well with your soul

1 Like

Re: Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom by Modphase: 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
A man or a foolish Igbo ?
OP please clarify
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

A Nigerian Man and a group of prayer warriors were seen praying in Abuja against President Muhammadu Buhari's victory in the 2019 General Elections.

The unidentified man was seen praying heavily close to the venue of the large APC broom erected in Abuja. He was also heard praying against Rochas Okorocha, Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the 'Cabal'.

Watch the footage HERE

https://politicsngr.com/brought-man-prays-president-buhari-cabal-pics/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano / MC Oluomo And Friends Dancing And Singing Praises To God in Church / The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.