Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (15180 Views)

Would You Accept Such Gift? Pls Help A Worried Woman!! / Pls Help, My Happiness Is About To Be Turn To Sadness / Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Omoluabi16(m): 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ishilove:
I am sore vexed in mine spirit angry
haha.The matter get as e be.
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Oyindidi(f): 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
mrphysics:

This is hilarious.

Anyway, there's no problem.
3k too small, the real and fake floxy/flozy dey find beta catch. grin too many thieves for NL these days. If no be school fees na hunger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mrphysics(m): 5:17pm On Mar 04, 2019
Oyindidi:
3k too small, the real and fake floxy/flozy dey find beta catch. grin too many thieves for NL these days. If no be school fees na hunger
Lol, I wasn't offering to solve her problem. I offered to help her get the gift if transport was going to be a challenge.

I understand the amount being sought for is a big one and I am sure you have taken care of it. grin grin
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Oyindidi(f): 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
mrphysics:

Lol, I wasn't offering to solve her problem. I offered to help her get the gift if transport was going to be a challenge.

I understand the amount being sought for is a big one and I am sure you have taken care of it. grin grin
Take care of watingrin if her bedridden husband fit give her belle, make him provide for the pikin. Born children according to your pocket grin
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
[quote author=mrphysics post=76346465]

I understand the amount being sought for is a big one and I am sure you have taken care of it. grin grin[/quote

Thanks a lot. It remain little sha
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by IprintMONEY: 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2019
flozy2020:
My account really gave me too much headache nothing more. But I'm back with new acct
so where do I send you 10k now
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Oyindidi(f): 7:09pm On Mar 04, 2019
IprintMONEY:
so where do I send you 10k now
You make 500k daily and you want to give her only 10k. Increase am to like 200k make she stop this line of trade

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by IprintMONEY: 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2019
Oyindidi:
You make 500k daily and you want to give her only 10k. Increase am to like 200k make she stop this line of trade
if she is an ashawo in an ashawo house I will gladly give her 200k if that will nake stop the ashawo biz. This one is a hustler so I am just blessing his hustle. It's not easy to be an online beggar. I don't condemn them. The country hard. The way I see life is quite different too
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by comtem2011: 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
[quote author=flozy2020 post=76346808][/quote]e remain small ba? Weldone.
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Oyindidi(f): 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
IprintMONEY:
if she is an ashawo in an ashawo house I will gladly give her 200k if that will nake stop the ashawo biz. This one is a hustler so I am just blessing his hustle. It's not easy to be an online beggar. I don't condemn them. The country hard. The way I see life is quite different too
So you prefer to give prostitute 200k instead of a family woman? Oga o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Mancala: 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
Chai, this thread don fall my hand o, it is bringing big shame to me as a Nigerian. An Oyinbo friend, who along with a group of others is big into charity donations to Africa, originally called my attention to this thread as an example of why they are active in every other West African country but Nigeria. Lots of collateral damage has been done by this one individual. This thing is being forwarded as a warning to charity organisations. The silver lining is that Y'all called out the situation for what it is. Kudos! At least we can say we still have honest people standing for the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2019
[quote author=MOKWUNYE post=76313661]

Many thanks for the update. I did send some money to her and wanted to help out to set up a small business when I read the story. Very unfortunate, how then can we help fellow citizens going through hardship if a good number come online to scam people.

I still don't understand such mindset.[

Pls don't conclude yet, until u confirm directly from me.
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by eyinjuege: 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ishilove:
Notice how this new floozie is being very guarded with 'her' speech because 'she' is impersonating the real floxy.

Unfortunate fellow.

NL is filled with mad people..
I won't be surprised this is really an impostor of the real OP. It has become a case of scammer scamming scammer

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Ishilove: 2:27pm On Mar 07, 2019
Mancala:
Chai, this thread don fall my hand o, it is bringing big shame to me as a Nigerian. An Oyinbo friend, who along with a group of others is big into charity donations to Africa, originally called my attention to this thread as an example of why they are active in every other West African country but Nigeria. Lots of collateral damage has been done by this one individual. This thing is being forwarded as a warning to charity organisations. The silver lining is that Y'all called out the situation for what it is. Kudos! At least we can say we still have honest people standing for the truth.
Seriously?? embarassed

Flozy, you see what you have caused? Don't let me Kay curses on you that will make your ancestors weep
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Mancala: 4:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ishilove:

Seriously?? embarassed

Flozy, you see what you have caused? Don't let me Kay curses on you that will make your ancestors weep

Yes, sad but true. This is being forwarded around, along with other cases. The general message being shine your eyes well well before getting involved in charity cases in Nigeria (Southern Nigeria in particular). Exception being in the Northern areas where terrorism is active and there is a proven/genuine need. They say the people that need help the most in the North do not ask for it on the internet and are even skeptical/resistant to help when it comes. But some southerners are all over the internet full of deception and it would take too many resources to weed through to find the genuine cases so avoid it. I can testify to this from the amount of email I get from Nairaland asking for help from people I have had no prior interaction with.

But Ma'am, no need for curses. When they go low, you go high. I tell you, there are lots of people reading this thread and others, gleaning information off Nairaland about Nigeria and combining with other sources to generate an informed opinion about the coiuntry. I can gaurantee you that counsulates, foreign security agencies and also Nigerian security agencies are actively reading. And people should remember that anything put out on the internet is there forever, it can never really be deleted. Let me give an example of how this information can be used. This individual in question has used a name and account number in relation to this thread. If she/he attempts to use this information to apply for a visa, or anything like a grant or govt schorlaship to a foreign country, this information has been captured, is out there and available to be used in making a decision without the express knowledge of the applicant. This is how decisions can be made even before an interview happens!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Ishilove: 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
Mancala:

Yes, sad but true. This is being forwarded around, along with other cases. The general message being shine your eyes well well before getting involved in charity cases in Nigeria (Southern Nigeria in particular). Exception being in the Northern areas where terrorism is active and there is a proven/genuine need. They say the people that need help the most in the North do not ask for it on the internet and are even skeptical/resistant to help when it comes. But some southerners are all over the internet full of deception and it would take too many resources to weed through to find the genuine cases so avoid it. I can testify to this from the amount of email I get from Nairaland asking for help from people I have had no prior interaction with.

But Ma'am, no need for curses. When they go low, you go high. I tell you, there are lots of people reading this thread and others, gleaning information off Nairaland about Nigeria and combining with other sources to generate an informed opinion about the coiuntry. I can gaurantee you that counsulates, foreign security agencies and also Nigerian security agencies are actively reading. And people should remember that anything put out on the internet is there forever, it can never really be deleted. Let me give an example of how this information can be used. This individual in question has used a name and account number in relation to this thread. If she/he attempts to use this information to apply for a visa, or anything like a grant or govt schorlaship to a foreign country, this information has been captured, is out there and available to be used in making a decision without the express knowledge of the applicant. This is how decisions can be made even before an interview happens!
I am shocked! This is serious

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by egojeny1(f): 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2019
Mancala:

Very true.

This is a recent development. A guy was denied US visa just because of what he put up in the facebook.
Everyone needs to be careful these days cos ur social media posts can make or mar you!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Mancala: 11:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ishilove:

I am shocked! This is serious

This has been going on for a while, no be today. The reputation of Nigeria as a whole is largely tarnished and the whole world is on their guard when dealing with us. For example, and these are my personal experiences, credit card transactions originating from Nigeria are always flagged. Western union transfers to Nigerians in Houston are usually flagged immediately and the sender is contacted and questioned. Paypal... no go for Nigeria but Niger republic yes shocked. If you see the security warning thats out there for U.S. citizens travelling to Nigeria, you will be annoyed.
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by DanseMacabre(m): 11:18am On Mar 24, 2019
Comanche:

Ha no o. Nothing like that.

The moniker Comanche came out of my obsession with the North American Indian tribe of equestrian nomads in 2015.

Sorry for calling you out on a stale post: I couldn't help but acknowledge our shared interest on 'Red Indian' (how I got introduced to American Indians) tribes. My interest traverses the Comanche alone though - the Mohawk, Sioux, Cree, Cherokee, Apache etc. I LOVED reading about them and their poetic names, viz. Sitting Bull, Crazy Horse; as well as their bravery, nobility and savagery.

Have a great day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here / How To Brush My One Year Old Son's Teeth / Pills Without Husband Consent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.