Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,390 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (15193 Views)

Would You Accept Such Gift? Pls Help A Worried Woman!! / Pls Help, My Happiness Is About To Be Turn To Sadness / Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Ishilove: 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2019
keepingmum:
Madam floxy2020 - one last question. Is thisyour husband or not? Ify asked the question and you havent really addressed it

Also, if he isnt, why are you against going to join your hubby in thr village where alot of your financial burden will be reduced.
Atleast i havent mocked you (i dont think i have but pardon me if you do)

She is online and viewing. She may yet still answer
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Agbaletu: 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2019
ifyalways:
Floxy2020, I have nothing to give you, there's no arrangement or meeting of any sort between us.

Cheers.
Thanks, madam, she does not deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by sauceEEP(m): 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2019
undecided
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
I don't need to drag any person into this issue ,
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
Pls enough of all these....
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Oyindidi(f): 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2019
Chai!
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by eyinjuege: 4:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
floxy2020:
I don't need to answer if that guy is my husband or not, and I don't need to drag anyone in this issue. Come to think of it, does sickness deprive one not to make use of ones hand or phone?

It's safe to assume he's your husband. Pls drop the children with him, and go out there to hustle. Even if na construction site, just go there and see how things are.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by keepingmum: 4:54pm On Mar 01, 2019
floxy2020:
I don't need to answer if that guy is my husband or not, and I don't need to drag anyone in this issue. Come to think of it, does sickness deprive one not to make use of ones hand or phone?

Ok, understood
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by zaynie(f): 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
Late again angry

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by blank(f): 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
She/he deactivated.
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Ishilove: 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2019
Some people and their nauseating sense of entitlement. Someone offered her food and drugs not once but TWICE, but she found excuses not to go out. The one that even scattered my dada is the bullshit about Ifyalways not giving with her heart Then the socalled bedridden husband with an active deek is discovered to be very active in other places apart from the bedroom. When confronted with hard evidence, she chickens out and deactivated.

Rubbish!

Ifyalways, keep it up.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Omoluabi16(m): 2:26am On Mar 02, 2019
Ishilove:
Some people and their nauseating sense of entitlement. Someone offered her food and drugs not once but TWICE, but she found excuses not to go out. The one that even scattered my dada is the bullshit about Ifyalways not giving with her heart Then the socalled bedridden husband with an active deek is discovered to be very active in other places apart from the bedroom. When confronted with hard evidence, she chickens out and deactivated.

Rubbish!

Ifyalways, keep it up.
Do you think she was a scammer?
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by sisisioge: 5:19am On Mar 02, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

This na ridiculous boldness fa! In summary, OP wants money. She's not gonna dip her hands in your pockets,take anything that doesnt look like money, take money from anyone without a glad heart or compelled to explain herself. She's got children that needs the help...that's all you need to know. Lobatan!

Cheers...
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by islandmoon: 8:05am On Mar 02, 2019
posted by NOBODY , the prime suspect.

Hi Ifyalways

I appreciate your intention to help me and my kids out temporally but I want to also let you know that it hurts to see myself and my kids in the situation we are right now but it hurts more for someone to tag you a scammer when you are sincerely and painfully asking for help as I did. You were even making jest of the situation when you said you do not have a ransom to pay because I said you may come or send someone to verify.

I needed help mostly because of my kids, if not I would rather die than to be ridiculed for the sake of asking for help. Whatever help anyone renders to me today, it's only God that will reward such a person because I cannot reward you. I want to let you know this today; if I am a scammer or trying to extort money from you or anyone under false pretenses for selfish reasons, let God Almighty judge me without mercy but if my request for help is genuine and sincere, then let God show me and my kids abundant mercy and grace and bring us out of this delima in no time.

I don't have to convince you to help me because that will be compulsion in other words and if you want to help, let it come freely from your innermost heart without any form of negative thought and feelings. Don't give me because people are compelling you to give and don't make fun of my predicament before helping me.
One thing is certain in life, if you cannot help me today that does not mean God cannot bring someone else who can help freely from the heart without any form of emotional torture and humiliation.

Initially, when you offered to help me and my kids I was very happy and glad, more over when you sent me 2k for transport but that happiness was gone when you accepted that I should return your money via recharge cards and I am trying to return it, despite I have used it after you told me that it will not work out at the time for obvious reasons.Remember that after you sent me the 2k you did ask me when I would be coming to collect the drugs and food stuffs and I told you that the next day would be OK because I was desperate and have no option to delay because my plea for help is genuine.

I don't understand the sudden twist, you saying I should come and collect the things you promised despite you still don't trust me or believe my story. You don't have to believe my story in order to help me because my story may not be the way you want it to be or meet your evaluation. Most times people die telling the truth while most people will still not believe them and my case is not different. My plea for help is genuine, not because I said so but because it's so have no pride in asking for help because it hurts me so much to be in a situation that creates room for mockery and unwarranted inquiry into my private family life. I forgive you and everyone who have said anything in the contrary that did hurt me in this because without such forgiveness I cannot accept anything from you. I understand, we all have our different opinions towards a particular thing in a particular situation.

As it is now, if you really want to help, let it be from your heart and because of children and not because someone compel you to help, hopefully if I get the transport to come I will be coming tomorrow (2nd of March 2019).

what? ifyalways sisioge seem Nobody posted this comment , is He Flora? I don't understand
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Goldenheart002(f): 8:21am On Mar 02, 2019
islandmoon:

what? ifyalways sisioge seem Nobody posted this comment , is He Flora? I don't understand

D guy/lady floxy2020 left d thread and deactivated her NL account
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 02, 2019
Goldenheart002:

Awwwww but why nau, I actually wanted to Support her with 150k atleast, but she has deactivated now. So what do I do ehn smiley

Anybody has her contact? or Akant Numba Plizzzz?
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Goldenheart002(f): 8:25am On Mar 02, 2019
I don't think she's a scammer as such, she might just be frustrated and in desperate need of money, or maybe she begs to survive. She allowed her situation take d better part of her when she can actually earn money with dignity

Now dat she's gone, only God knows what she's up to now
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by islandmoon: 8:29am On Mar 02, 2019
Goldenheart002:

I read someone said that earlier, but go up a bit and check that guy post up there, the guy with the name NOBODY as his moniker , is he posting on behalf of floxy2020 or what? is he the same person cos that guy use to brag about his rickety infinity GWhatever in the auto section , I just munched the post
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 02, 2019
Goldenheart002:
I don't think she's a scammer as such, she might just be frustrated and in desperate need of money, or maybe she begs to survive. She allowed her situation take d better part of her when she can actually earn money with dignity

Now dat she's gone, only God knows what she's up to now

Madame I have seen who to contact to get her details? Oya how much do you want to give her, Lets collaborate cheesy
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by islandmoon: 8:33am On Mar 02, 2019
truthsayer009:

Awwwww but why nau, I actually wanted to Support her with 150k atleast, but she has deactivated now. So what do I do ehn smiley

contact "nobody" they have something in common, read his comment up there.
can you munch it, quoted the post but it refused to mention him.
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 02, 2019
islandmoon:

contact "nobody" the have something in common, read his comment up there.
can you munch it, quoted the post but it refused to mention him.

Don't worry, My Dad made plenty more from Corrupt politicians this election. Too much money, I'll looking for who to give cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by islandmoon: 9:01am On Mar 02, 2019
truthsayer009:

Don't worry, My Dad made plenty more from Corrupt politicians this election. Too much money, I'll looking for who to give cheesy cheesy cheesy

go and see down my friend!

hehehe!

NOBODY , I MEAN THE GUY WITH THE MONIKER " NOBODY " your attention is needed on this thread , seem you are flora2020 and you unknowningly posted that comment up there with your NOBODY moniker . I've already munched it.
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by islandmoon: 9:13am On Mar 02, 2019
officially discovered, the guy behind this rubbish is the guy who goes by the moniker name NOBODY he has deactivated his account , he busted himself.
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Comanche(f): 9:34am On Mar 02, 2019
islandmoon:
officially discovered, the guy behind this rubbish is the guy who goes by the moniker name NOBODY he has deactivated his account , he busted himself.

Buroda Island, don't make me laugh this morning.

Are you new on Nairaland?

Whenever anybody deactivates on Nairaland, their moniker automatically becomes 'Nobody'.

Don't worry too much, I was also confused chasing around some 'Nobodies' as a newbie then. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by islandmoon: 9:44am On Mar 02, 2019
Comanche:

Whenever anybody deactivates on Nairaland, their moniker automatically becomes 'Nobody'.

Don't worry too much, I was also confused chasing around some 'Nobodies' as a newbie then. grin

Don't worry too much, I was also confused chasing around some 'Nobodies' as a newbie then.

oh! is that it? LMAO I didn't know
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Ishilove: 11:23am On Mar 02, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Do you think she was a scammer?
Her stories did not add up
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Ishilove: 11:25am On Mar 02, 2019
islandmoon:

I read someone said that earlier, but go up a bit and check that guy post up there, the guy with the name NOBODY as his moniker , is he posting on behalf of floxy2020 or what? is he the same person cos that guy use to brag about his rickety infinity GWhatever in the auto section , I just munched the post
LMAO

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Omoluabi16(m): 11:26am On Mar 02, 2019
Ishilove:
Her stories did not add up
I.e she was a scam?
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Ishilove: 11:27am On Mar 02, 2019
truthsayer009:

Where was the 150k before she deactivated?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Ishilove: 11:28am On Mar 02, 2019
Omoluabi16:
I.e she was a scam?
I don't know, but she is not someone I will give money to

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Comanche(f): 11:48am On Mar 02, 2019
islandmoon:
oh! is that it? LMAO I didn't know
Hehe....Go and sin no more.
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Omoluabi16(m): 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
Ishilove:
I don't know, but she is not someone I will give money to
lol. okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pills Without Husband Consent / Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? / How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.