Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ (6474 Views)

HELP!! Is My Girlfriend In A Incest Relationship? (18+) / Just Need To Share With Your Guys And See What You Guys Have To Say / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by jakandeola(m): 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
I kip saying it DAT most women cause thier man to beat cheat or dump dem our women of today tink dey are wiser Dan women b4. Why did woman find it hard to submit to thier husband I saw a blog here a woman born 5 children in 10years cos of DAT she deny him sex why DAT ? A girl in rooms agreed. Is wrong for a woman to deny her hubby her body did u know d day he pay us bride price ur body belong to him as him body too. Why serve ur hubby food why u are standing is he a dog.before u attack me have u seen any traditional marriage in Nigeria were de woman give her hubby drink why standing. Yet u refuse to do DAT i n marriage u Hippocrates.
Wen me and my fiancee went for concelling class d pastor have marry for 30 years.she gave us a marriage secret she say any day if she and her hubby fight DAT dey agree dey must have sex DAT day. Even if dey keep malice and dont talk once dey are in room dey just use silent and start. its funny but a secret she use for up to 50 couple in my church. Even if a woman born by today d man has a right to ask for sex d next day. But a wise woman who is spiritually matured will no how to explain and tell him she aint redi and d man will understand.
A woman maybe under a man but with sence she can still control her man. A girl Herr say she will slap her mum in law den such woman can also slap her hubby. Of course any man DAT got DAT kind of wife will beat her. No man like to beat woman only animals do DAT but u force us. Any woman DAT disobey me or disrespect my mum or deny me her body I will beat her.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by jakandeola(m): 10:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hommie8584:
Please read below it
are u an animal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by luvyaself95(m): 10:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
jakandeola:
I kip saying it DAT most women cause thier man to beat cheat or dump dem our women of today tink dey are wiser Dan women b4. Why did woman find it hard to submit to thier husband I saw a blog here a woman born 5 children in 10years cos of DAT she deny him sex why DAT ? A girl in rooms agreed. Is wrong for a woman to deny her hubby her body did u know d day he pay us bride price ur body belong to him as him body too. Why serve ur hubby food why u are standing is he a dog.before u attack me have u seen any traditional marriage in Nigeria were de woman give her hubby drink why standing. Yet u refuse to do DAT i n marriage u Hippocrates.
Wen me and my fiancee went for concelling class d pastor have marry for 30 years.she gave us a marriage secret she say any day if she and her hubby fight DAT dey agree dey must have sex DAT day. Even if dey keep malice and dont talk once dey are in room dey just use silent and start. its funny but a secret she use for up to 50 couple in my church. Even if a woman born by today d man has a right to ask for sex d next day. But a wise woman who is spiritually matured will no how to explain and tell him she aint redi and d man will understand.
A woman maybe under a man but with sence she can still control her man. A girl Herr say she will slap her mum in law den such woman can also slap her hubby. Of course any man DAT got DAT kind of wife will beat her. No man like to beat woman only animals do DAT but u force us. Any woman DAT disobey me or disrespect my mum or deny me her body I will beat her.
Nowadays Girls
Slay Mama/Queens
Single Mama
Hungry/broke girls
Lazy them gang
Will Force Squad For You...grin

2 Likes

Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by jakandeola(m): 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
luvyaself95:
Nowadays Girls Slay Mama/Queens Single Mama Hungry/broke girls Lazy them gang Will Force Squad For You...grin
I just tired for girls

4 Likes

Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
tongue

1 Like

Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by jakandeola(m): 10:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
nofavors zoharariel ogawisdom mizwisdom yvelchstores safarigirl
Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
tongue

Just say it is the Christian or archaic order of the family no need adding nature to it.

Only insecure men try to reinforce such flawed narrative.

@one of the most silliest and useless topic I have read in years and Op try to write and spell correctly.If you like quote me to prove that you are in kindergarten by insulting me I could careless.

8 Likes

Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by jakandeola(m): 11:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
SiobhanMeadow:

Just say it is the Christian or archaic order of the family no need adding nature to it.

@one of the most silliest and useless topic I have read in years and Op try to write and spell correctly.If you like quote me to prove that you are in kindergarten by insulting me I could careless.
I wont insult u but I will tell u u aint matured know I finish university 10yrs ago am sure u Neva start to use bra den. I pity u cos with this mindset I think u are not redi for love no man will take did rubbish. is it bad if she respect her hubby to save her marriage

2 Likes

Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 18, 2019
[s]
SiobhanMeadow:

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by Seandisputed(m): 11:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
jakandeola:
I wont insult u but I will tell u u aint matured know I finish university 10yrs ago am sure u Neva start to use bra den. I pity u cos with this mindset I think u are not redi for love no man will take did rubbish. is it bad if she respect her hubby to save her marriage

Lwkmd
Guy you harsh.
Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 18, 2019

1 Like

Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by nairalandankrah: 11:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
marriage is not slavery

5 Likes

Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by pocohantas(f): 6:20am On Feb 19, 2019
Naughtysite:

Forming Oyibo yet can't afford decent living.

Op, see them here. Women born wiser than men.

Wisdom isn't in the genitals, so a woman can be born wiser than a man. You didn't chose to be born with a third leg. If your parents had fûcked on a different day, you could have easily come out a woman and that wouldn't make you any slower than you currently are, except by choice. Buhari your president is a man.

13 Likes

Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 19, 2019
jakandeola:
i thought your english had improved in 3 years, nonsense and ingredients

11 Likes

Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 19, 2019
jakandeola:
Wow! any woman that disobey you or deny you of her body, you will beat her? unbelievable!! May God save women from domestic violence

8 Likes

Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 19, 2019
Naughtysite:

[s]Forming Oyibo yet can't afford decent living.

Op, see them here. Women born wiser than men[/s].
Your opinion is as irrelevant as you are to my life.

1 Like

Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 19, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
[s][/s]
Is that the best you could do?
Just take the correction and be humble wink grin

1 Like

Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by Koyayikobeyiba: 7:04am On Feb 19, 2019
Wow! Deep words from relationship expert; Mr Jaks. U all beta think about it and jot something down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by zealot4me(f): 7:30am On Feb 19, 2019
Koyayikobeyiba:
Wow! Deep words from relationship expert; Mr Jaks. U all beta think about it and jot something down

grin thinkaboutit Lmao

1 Like

Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by Oyindidi(f): 8:25am On Feb 19, 2019
Some people should be single for life. Bring your shît to my face and wait submission.

Jaks the blogger, this your blog is offensive. You said a woman should have sex a day after child bearing because her body belongs to her husband, Jaks have you seen a woman in labour and doing delivery? If I'm your fiancée, I'll break up with you for saying that.

3 Likes

Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 19, 2019
LightQueen:
Wow! any woman that disobey you or deny you of her body, you will beat her? unbelievable!! May God save women from domestic violence
May God also save us from men whose bodies evolved but left their brains behind with the apes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:34am On Feb 19, 2019
funmisticqueen:
May God also save us from men whose bodies evolved but left their brains behind with the apes.
Amen to that

1 Like

Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 19, 2019
funmisticqueen:
grin grin Amen
Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by jakandeola(m): 8:52am On Feb 19, 2019
Seandisputed:

Lwkmd
Guy you harsh.
tnx bro.dey no me here I act nice wen I want and give dem fire wen mess up and dont use their Brain
Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by jakandeola(m): 8:54am On Feb 19, 2019
Naughtysite:

Forming Oyibo yet can't afford decent living.

Op, see them here. Women born wiser than men.
guy am not suprise na nairaland over sabi yet dey and up at Shiloh.

1 Like

Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by jakandeola(m): 8:56am On Feb 19, 2019
nairalandankrah:
marriage is not slavery
I am a slave to my woman and my woman is a slave to me DAT why we both were chain wich is d ring all religion say u must submit to each other. her body belongs to me and she dare not deny me DAT cos I got DAT rite wen I pay her bride price
Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by jakandeola(m): 8:59am On Feb 19, 2019
funmisticqueen:
i thought your english had improved in 3 years, nonsense and ingredients
I wish to attack u funmi but am not in d mood. I need to stop chatting with small small girls still struggle in university. grow up finish school get a man den we talk. am bad in English yet successful in life.

2 Likes

Re: Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ by nairalandankrah: 9:00am On Feb 19, 2019
jakandeola:
I am a slave to my woman and my woman is a slave to me DAT why we both were chain wich is d ring all religion say u must submit to each other. her body belongs to me and she dare not deny me DAT cos I got DAT rite wen I pay her bride price

a married man can be taken to court for RAPING his wife
please take note
bride price is refundable
you paid her bride price doesn't mean you now own her life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! / Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( / Typical Nigerian Girls Facebook Status......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.