Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,412 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Guys Pls Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Pls Help Me (1990 Views)

Guys Pls Don’t Be Deceived! See What Bae Do To Get Big Ba-ck Side / Ladies Only... Guys Pls Stay Off!! / Guys Pls Take It Easy On Her(my Future Wife) @ PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Pls Help Me by othuke7(m): 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2010
I'm in love with this lady and we av been going out for over 4yrs. I come to realise that anytime i take an excuse from her to c my parents, she always ask me not to. Though my parents never liked her cos she has a very serious attitude problem. I had to pleade to my parents to let her be cos i love her so much. My parents is not against anybody, but they are just 2 sceptical about this one. I had to tell them to just try and accept her due to the fact that i'm their son and she's the lady i love.
Funny enough, the truth started unveiling itself. I was leaving in just a room apartment and was just believing God 4 a breakthru. She always complain about the way things are, of course u guys know wat u will c in a place like U FACE ME I FACE. She also lives in a similar place like that not too far from my house. But to God be the Glory, i got some money and rented a room and parlour self contain. we moved to that place and the drammer began. She started complaining that she doesn't like our new place and that she wished we had never moved. she complained about the qiuteness of the area, etc. I tried to make her c reasons, but she stop visting and always complain. We had an issue because of this and she angrily left my house. Just this last Saturday, she came around 9am to come and collect her little things in my house and didn't meet me cos i went out to c a cousine of mine. She culdnt gain access to the house, so she end up breaking the door. I came bak to c the door broken and was comfirmed that she did it. I told her i dont like wat she did, but she just walked away and ask me to go and repair my door. We didnt c again that day, not untill on Sunday morning when i went to c her at home. She refuse to give me any audience and so i decide to live. She was washing her clothes at the backyard and so she ask me where was i going to, i told her i'm going out. She just lift the bucket she was using to wash that is filled with water and pour everything on me. I was completly wet from up doun and she said, come and go out now Idiot. I quikly took to my heels and she ran after me calling me names. We av never seen eachother since then and she refuse piking my calls. I'm suspecting she's seeing someone, but fail to admit. She warned me not to call even her brothers to lay any complain. She shouts at me at will, embarrasses me in the public and control me as if she's the man.
Guys, wat do i do now, i really need ur advice.
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by InkedNerd(f): 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2010
I think she's playing games. Sounds like you need a new girl, this one as some major attitude problem. Move on.
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by JesusloveU: 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2010
Being a guy like you am so embarrassed by what she did to you.I just have to advise you to leave her and look for a new girl.She's not comfortable with you again,she got another guy that spends on her more than you do.Take heart bro.
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2010
The relationship is over, so quit
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2010
How could you accept that kind of humilation.You be muugun o ,but i know you are really in luv to accept that.even with all the advise you will receive you may still go back to her later.Fool for life
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by VALIDATOR: 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2010
Everybody around you saw that her attitude will be a problem.Now you are just waking up to the reality. She leaving you is a very big problem in your future just solved !
You are asking what to do now?Here it is:
NEVER WASTE YOUR TIME WHERE IT IS NOT APPRECIATED.
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by Odunnu: 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2010
Contrary 2popular opinion,me thnks u shd move ths thread to the jokes section,i'm stil laffing!
Seriously man,u'v got a mad fiancéé.
Broke ur door,poured a bucket full of water on u,preferz 2 live in a face2face to livin in a 'quiet area'.Gawd! Wait lemme read some more 'virtues' of ths gal.
Boy,I thnk u nid help,nt advice!
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by InkedNerd(f): 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2010
Odunnu:

Contrary 2popular opinion,me thnks u shd move ths thread to the jokes section,i'm stil laffing!

LMAO
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by yme1(f): 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2010
abeg make una free me make i land this poster slap angry
are you sure you are a Man or a Woman in a Man's body?
my frd just let that girl go and focus on your life
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by Drfinn: 6:05pm On Aug 25, 2010
Guy,count ursef lucky dat u hav seen her true nature be4 attemptin marriage, just dump her mannerless ass!!!u deserve d best, cant believe some guyz culd be dis foolish in d name of love!!
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by omega25red(m): 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin
This is a joke right? she took laundry water and poured it on you and then you ran and she followed cursing at you grin grin grin chai see love grin grin grin grin
she broke your door and told you to go fix it.

The only thing i can think of is easy you are slow in the head or you are really p*ssy whipped because your reactions to her actions is suspect
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2010
bro from the way u say.you r madly inlove with her,and she is just taken advantage of that,u need to Bleep another pussy to lower her mind
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by Dafemo(m): 7:04pm On Aug 25, 2010
guy i know u are madly in luv with her but try to get a grip of urself and see the truth about the girl and get sumone better
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2010
this is a joke,right? Amongst others u take permission abi na excuse u call am, frm a mere girlfriend b4 u see your parents?she jazz u,eediot?even if na jazz dat laundry water don suppose remove am from your eyes.

Leave dat girl'n concentrate on your future,u need a woman dat will help u build nt one dat will scatter wat u've built
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by Saintp(m): 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2010
This is what u see with these guys dat cant toast babes, d end up being slaves for d one d manage to get.
@poster, women don finish for naija?
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by Philip25(m): 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2010
Hi guy i think u are the biggest fool i have ever heard. Do u know the difference btw lust and luv neither do ur girlfriend understand the difference btw condition and normacy pls let her go 4 new drugs in a psychiatry hospital.
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by double08(m): 10:36pm On Aug 25, 2010
Guy help you with what are you blind,the idiot girl does not want you anymore,is it that hard to see?
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by luap: 10:41pm On Aug 25, 2010
Your kind of whimply letting this woman take advantage of you. Do not get rid of her, but get control of her. This can be a good lesson for you go grow a spine.
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by Omolola1(f): 10:45pm On Aug 25, 2010
Poster, she is indirectly telling u dat u av expired and av been evicted. pack ur love and MOVE ON!
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by Rocktation(f): 10:49pm On Aug 25, 2010
Don't be deceived man. Stick your arse where it is. Afterall, love is wicked, ain't it? Hehehe
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by librangyps(f): 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2010
Wait until she stone u hot AMALA
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by Omolola1(f): 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2010
its true o, Love is wicked.~
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by librangyps(f): 10:58pm On Aug 25, 2010
lol
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by femmy2010(m): 10:59pm On Aug 25, 2010
The relationship is in the past.move on bro.
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by mercy200: 11:00pm On Aug 25, 2010
Hello
Am mercy,
i saw your profile today and became interested in you, i will like to know you the more, and i want you to send an email to my mail so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address (mercyjobe@hotmail.com) I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your reply in my mail don't send it in the site.(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters allot in life)
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by Tinksh(f): 2:00am On Aug 26, 2010
Why are you allowing yourself to be treated like that by a girl!!! Grow a pair and dump her bad attitude butt. Let some other weak guy cop her crap. She's nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by tpiah: 4:16am On Aug 26, 2010
We didnt c again that day, not untill on Sunday morning when i went to c her at home. She refuse to give me any audience and so i decide to live. She was washing her clothes at the backyard and so she ask me where was i going to, i told her i'm going out. She just lift the bucket she was using to wash that is filled with water and pour everything on me. I was completly wet from up doun and she said, come and go out now . I quikly took to my heels and she ran after me calling me names.

this is too funny grin

she poured water on you, chased you and called you names?

sorry- i feel your pain though. cheesy

after she broke your door, you still went to look for her?

na the s.ex you dey miss or what.
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by Madukaele(m): 8:29am On Aug 26, 2010
i cant stop laffin, [size=38pt]GOOOGLES I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, PLS TALK TO ME kiss kiss kiss kiss[/size] kiss kiss
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 26, 2010
ol boi, TOTO NA CHAIN, A gal ur parents r not comfortabl wit especially if u hv easy going ones shuld b dumped asap.If na me she break ma door, na police I 4 use go arrest her sorry ass. And she will have to fix it and any other stuff she damaged apart from d fact dt i can claim some stuff and money r missin. When I'm done wit her, i will then kick her sorry ass bye 4 gud. NONSENSE!!!!!!!
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by Tosinville(m): 10:46am On Aug 26, 2010
@poster, mumu na ur surname nd i guess u relate to Mr.ibu? Na omo-alata u dey carry as gf? e do me like say make i give u 5 hot slaps make d juju wipe comot 4 ur face cos u 2 dull to bear ur papa surname. . . . . She break ur door, stil pour u dirty water nd u disfigure her face immediately make she cry like ogufe wey dey H, na love be dis? guy u be sule nd which kind advice u want make dem give u 4 NL? Chai i no gbadun dullin guys.
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by tosyne007(m): 11:11am On Aug 26, 2010
@poster,

it's so sad and pityful that u are just seeing wat ur parents saw in her a long tme ago. sometimes, our parents could be right when they disapprove whom we choose to love (not in all cases) because they tend to see what we fail to see because our thinking ability would have been clouded with so-called love.

In this matter, u said something abt ur parents not liking the girl cos of her attitude. so, u actually knew she's got issues with her attitude but u chose to ignore the warning bells and u r know reaping the benefits.

Bottomline is u need to move on cos u guys dont seem to share thesame dreams, while u are thinking of getting a bigger apartment, she's thinking of staying in a face me - i - face u house. That's absurd!!!
Re: Guys Pls Help Me by UEA: 11:58am On Aug 26, 2010
@ poster, dats very sad embarassed y shld u allow a woman treat u like dat nw, wen she is nt d only woman on earth, im also a lady n i dont like wat she did to u, a woman who doesnt respect her man will never even respect his parents, u cnt marry dat kind of person, unless u wan die young, pls forget her n move on, lfie too short oooo grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do I Have A Right To Be Angry / Still Love Her But Can't Date Her :( / She Breaks Up With Me The Way She Wants Pls Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.