Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,703 members, 7,855,007 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 11:50 AM

Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures (32377 Views)

Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) / The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) / Coscharis Is Developing Infrastructures For Dry Season Farming In Anambra- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by Fatherofdragons: 4:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
grin bịa Op with all these, how come I never chop Anambra rice before and if there is how much is it.
Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by Koolking(m): 4:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
Excellente Coscharis!

This is can only be possible through a govt that provide enabling environment for business to thrive. You made your money legitimately hence your prosperity. Those who were relishing free and stolen money are wailing and cussing and misinterpreting every decision of the govt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by Earthquake2: 4:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
President Buhari is working!

Shut up

5 Likes

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by luluosas(m): 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
I need their rice ooooooo
Xander85:
The Agbor born multi-billionaire Mr Benedict Peters also has vast agricultursl interests in the state too!

Anyone heard of Joseph-agro? It belongs to him, and they just opened a massive rice mill in Anambra a few weeks ago!

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by Orpe7(m): 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
Sai Buhari
Forced them to look inwards
Nigerians have the potential we just got lazy eating foreign everythin
Now its time to work and eat local
4+4

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by discusant: 5:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
ANSMEDIA:
Coscharis in conjunction with Anambra State GOVT has developed a modern irrigation system that will enable the company plant and harvest rice all year round in Anambra.

Beautiful to see State govt building irrigation facilities for year round agric.

5 Likes

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by sexy74(m): 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
Xander85:
The Agbor born multi-billionaire Mr Benedict Peters also has vast agricultursl interests in the state too!

Anyone heard of Joseph-agro? It belongs to him, and they just opened a massive rice mill in Anambra a few weeks ago!
Point of correction he is not from Agbor but Onicha Olona.

3 Likes

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

I guess he just added more last we visited his rice farm we saw about 10 of the rice harvesters

below are the pictures we took then from Coscharies farm, he is seriously investing in his massive rice farm Anaku
Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by Born2Breed(f): 5:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
This is wonderful.

If all states could emulate Anambra,Ebonyi and Kebbi/Lagos.

Far East Asia rice export will shrink.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
Xander85:

Yeah....that’s the one! Thanks!

This is a clip of the launching i was referring to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnefrxPK-Qg
Josan Agro has two rice mills in Anambra

5 Likes

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by omoiyalayi(m): 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
Haven't heard of lake rice since it was launched that year whatever that must have happened to it

Anybody that knows where I can get it in abuja should please let me know
Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by winterfell007(m): 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
Omo this ananmbra dudes really the 'king of MSME'. Forbes should seriously look at this guy. he's stinking rich. my estimate is that he's worth probably over 700, million dollars give or take.

5 Likes

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
grin No wonder he is not importing Mercury UPS. He has gone farming.

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by atakamus: 5:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
And they say Buhari has failed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
Anambra has more than five giant rice mills

3 Likes

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by Koralords: 5:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
[quote author=BeautifulMind2 post=75894556][/quote]
How much is a bag
Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by Blitz888(m): 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
TwoMummies:
2 Ways To Relocate To Canada This Year

It is no longer news that Canada is one of the best countries in the world with a perfect system in place...

No wonder many Nigerians are relocating to start a new life over there especially with the condition of the country

I am not one to say "don't relocate"

If the conditions of this country is frustrating you, then feel free to move.

Even our so called leaders and politicians have second passports to other countries.

And they have also secured same for their close family members.

With that said, if you intend to relocate to Canada this year, there are 2 ways to do so.

(1) You can get a Canada immigration agent to assist you with the process.

You can find many of them via Google.com

The 2 problems with this method are:

i. You will spend at least N2m in extra fees and this fee won't be refunded if your application does not go through. If you browse online forums,
you will come across various people's stories as regards this

ii. You will still have to do most of the work yourself even if your application goes through. The agent will just collect his money to guide you.

--

(2) The second way is to handle the processing yourself.

Many people don't do this because they lack the necessary information on how to do this right.

If you already have all your documents right, you can finish the process in 10 months...

If you handle your Canada relocation project yourself, you are going to save a lot of money as a result and even speed up the process.

Why do you have to pay an agent N2m or more when you can use all that money to pay for your flights and other important things?

The good news is that you can now get all the step by step guidance you need to relocate to Canada yourself from someone who has already
done it for himself and many others.

If you need the BluePrint Guide

WhatsApp Only: 0 8 1 0 9 5 5 7 5 3 9

!

Don't you wanna relocate too?
Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
[s][/s]
Osagyefo98:

Just concentrate on rivers state this man.....

Kedu ife bu nsogbu gi??
What??

Would you mind your business? How does it concern you. I wouldn't want to call you enemy of progress.

2 Likes

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by ernieboy(m): 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
winterfell007:
Omo this ananmbra dudes really the 'king of MSME'. Forbes should seriously look at this guy. he's stinking rich. my estimate is that he's worth probably over 700, million dollars give or take.
700? how much is bill gates worth?
Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
nwokoyepraise:
[/s][s]

Would you mind your business? How does it concern you. I wouldn't want to call you enemy of progress.

Enemy of progress is that rivers man.....
Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by fortunechy(m): 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
Anambra Obodo Oma

2 Likes

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by iskay1971: 5:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
My concern is the kind of evil that is fighting againstNigeria.
If nothing is wrong with this country then why is the price of our locally produced rice competing with imported rice?

3 Likes

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by AnthonyAk(m): 5:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
until we have commercial scale agriculture and the logistics to go with it no chance
Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by iskay1971: 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2019
My concern is the kind of evil that is fighting againstNigeria.
If nothing is wrong with this country then why is the price of our locally produced rice competing with imported rice?
Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by winterfell007(m): 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2019
ernieboy:
700? how much is bill gates worth?

check google to find out.
Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by globemoney: 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2019
Xander85:
The impact of what’s been achieved in Anambra may not grab you until you remember the landmass the state has to work with when compared with states like Kebbi....yet Anambra is one of the top 5 rice producers in the entire country!

I think part of their secret is the all season/all-year-round farming the likes of Coscharis farms engage in!

In all this, the major issue here is the jobs being provided for thousands of Anambra youth!
Armchair haters like mekaboy were asking for the results of the mous Obiano was signing think massive projects like these could just surface overnight.
It is now very clear Obiano is Anambra best Governor ever!
Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by seguno2: 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
ANSMEDIA:
Coscharis adds more monster commercial rice harvester for his massive rice farms in Anambra. This is in preparation ahead of next rice harvesting season. lalasticlala

What will happen to the whole business if the oyinbo is kidnapped, killed or leaves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Feasibilty Study Of Gari Processing,flour,ethanol And Starch Production / Fetish Items Found Tied Around Corn Cobs At Farm In Taraba (Photos) / FG Secures Order For Pigeon Pea From India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.