Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,197 members, 7,845,947 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures (32350 Views)

Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) / The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) / Coscharis Is Developing Infrastructures For Dry Season Farming In Anambra- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by ahiboilandgas: 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
ANSMEDIA:
Coscharis adds more monster commercial rice harvester for his massive rice farms in Anambra. This is in preparation ahead of next rice harvesting season. lalasticlala
tank to pmb rice and local food production but yet ibo want atiku to come and allow import from Thailand....with atiku and his open do policey this will go down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by TheAlchemist: 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
iskay1971:
My concern is the kind of evil that is fighting againstNigeria.
If nothing is wrong with this country then why is the price of our locally produced rice competing with imported rice?

Dangote himself has said, he can only sell his petrol at export price, so those expecting dangote refinery to sell fuel cheaper than N145 are in for a long thing. But with all the concessions he has gotten from CBN and the federal government i was hoping dangote would be pushing for N70 per litre. But our business leaders like fleecing the masses, because government allows it.

2 Likes

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by Dollabiz: 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2019
really
Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by RTSC: 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
President Buhari is working!

His diversification agenda is working!

In the next 4 years, we might have a balanced national GDP on crude oil and rice production if we move at the pace.

Next level is real.
if I tear you slap!
What did buhari do?

Can you give me one single thing buhari did for eastern Nigeria to promote rice production.?
Is it rail way, funding, or free seedlings or what?

3 Likes

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by RTSC: 6:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
tank to pmb rice and local food production but yet ibo want atiku to come and allow import from Thailand....with atiku and his open do policey this will go down

Rice production started under akinwummi adeshina.

The only thing your Buhari did was ban rice imports indiscriminately thereby shooting up the price of rice.

I am pleased to tell you that he has rescinded that order.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by Caseless: 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
Xander85:
Coscharis rice farms is one of the successes of the Anambra agricultural initiative! Those machines are massive!
dey dere de deceive yourself. If FG no ban rice importation, him for no even own a rice farm.

He's succeeding because the right policy is in place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by rusher14: 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
Buhari's rice policy is yielding dividends.
Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by rusher14: 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2019
atakamus:
And they say Buhari has failed.

It's the lazy ones that say so.

The bigots at that too.

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by RTSC: 7:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
Rossike, this is why I told you igbos don't need anybody feeding us.

You can keep your blood money meat in the north.
When we need meat, igbo business men will enter animal husbandry full scale.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by RTSC: 7:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
rusher14:

It's the lazy ones that say so.

The bigots at that too.
Most of the people working on that farm will not vote buhari.

What has buhari done for them?

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by skales67(m): 7:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
Connie Amosun should go and learn work from Coscharis grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by Xander85: 7:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
ernieboy:
700? how much is bill gates worth?

The guy is just about right! Forbes magazine did a feature on him some years back and then they said he was worth $500 million!

2 Likes

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by Elin: 7:13pm On Feb 19, 2019
grin grin grin

They Said Our Land Is infertile, and now we are massively Producing not only rice but diverse Agricultural consumable farm Produce.

Whatelse do we need, we also Manufacture Cars and Keke all Over.

A New Nation Filled With Great Promises For her Special Citizens is Loading....55% Thank You!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by skales67(m): 7:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
RTSC:
Rossike, this is why I told you igbos don't need anybody feeding us.

You can keep your blood money meat in the north.
When we need meat, igbo business men will enter animal husbandry full scale.

We are already into it...

Google Eagle Farms and Cattle Ranch i Anambra and Jessam Cattle Ranch and Farms in Enugu

2 Likes

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by Xander85: 7:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
sexy74:

Point of correction he is not from Agbor but Onicha Olona.

Thanks for the correction! Noted!
Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
ANSMEDIA:
Coscharis adds more monster commercial rice harvester for his massive rice farms in Anambra. This is in preparation ahead of next rice harvesting season. lalasticlala

it is called 'COMBINE'. NOT HARVESTER

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by Arysexy(m): 7:42pm On Feb 19, 2019
Business men with sound mind diversify.

Coscharis is one of such.
Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by phase1: 7:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Are u done.

Am directing my statement straight to that rivers man xander85 causing problems in igboland.

And who are to determine who is Igbo and who is not? Dirty ewedu monkey trying to fool himself! Gerrarahere!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
phase1:

And who are to determine who is Igbo and who is not? Dirty ewedu monkey trying to fool himself! Gerrarahere!

He ramains non-igbo....

And that fact has been settled.....so stop behaving like a child.

Xander85 is not in anyway igbo.
Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by phase1: 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2019
I thought ewedu people like osagyefo and deomelo claimed Igboland is infertile? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by RTSC: 8:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
phase1:
I thought ewedu people like osagyefo and deomelo claimed Igboland is infertile? grin
They were not born when igboland was putting Nigeria on the map as the largest producer of palm oil in the 60s.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by vickydevoka(m): 8:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
Riches man in Anambra. Mr. Coscharis
Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by ahiboilandgas: 8:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
RTSC:

Rice production started under akinwummi adeshina.

The only thing your Buhari did was ban rice imports indiscriminately thereby shooting up the price of rice.

I am pleased to tell you that he has rescinded that order.
u brain is too baised to think ...rice import has reduced to 99 percent and Nigeria save 600 million dollars....
Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by IkpuMmadu: 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
Xander85:
The Agbor born multi-billionaire Mr Benedict Peters also has vast agricultursl interests in the state too!

Anyone heard of Joseph-agro? It belongs to him, and they just opened a massive rice mill in Anambra a few weeks ago!

No we haven't heard about it and we don't give a fĂșck about him and the farm ....we are interested in Anambra the light of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by chiedozie198100: 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
my happiness is that those buhari killer brothers will not smell that farm with their useless cattle.

dem no dey tell bush meat say trap wey kill him brother fit kill am. him get sense not to near the same trap.

if you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by DerideGull(m): 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
Xander85:
The Agbor born multi-billionaire Mr Benedict Peters also has vast agricultursl interests in the state too!

Anyone heard of Joseph-agro? It belongs to him, and they just opened a massive rice mill in Anambra a few weeks ago!

This is a welcome idea. Igbo people should come back home.

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by Witnes: 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
The era of free money is over and with Buhari we shall cocksure be there.

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by MONIKERREVEALER: 1:20am On Feb 20, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Just concentrate on rivers state this man.....

Kedu ife bu nsogbu gi??
What??

a "my mama say I be ibo" dey ask a hardcore biafran like Xander85 to stay off biafran matters?

you cunting twatt!

hahahahahahahahaha!!!
Re: Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures by vioment: 2:25am On Feb 20, 2019
The question is will it be functional during half of the season, especially if the oyibo leaves;

Will the workers work or be finding a way to endear themselves to the oyibo, for future invitation letter.

Good vision by coscharis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Feasibilty Study Of Gari Processing,flour,ethanol And Starch Production / Fetish Items Found Tied Around Corn Cobs At Farm In Taraba (Photos) / FG Secures Order For Pigeon Pea From India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.