Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks (5733 Views)

French White Men, Italian White Men, German White Men / This German White Guy Told Me Hi, Yesterday / Why Are German White Men So Nice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by Ilamina(f): 12:18am On Feb 20, 2019
shoyemiayodeji:

"When I was ugly"

So you have never been ugly before
Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by Ilamina(f): 12:19am On Feb 20, 2019
4ckTOTO:

First how old are you ?
2 . Where did you grow up

Just answer my question
Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by okwabayi(m): 12:20am On Feb 20, 2019
Onila, you need a job.
You have spent many years on this forum and still don’t have sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by seguun(m): 12:43am On Feb 20, 2019
It's just natural...the whiter males get attracted to black females more than an average white male does. You know Easthern Europeans are the whitest in the world...(you may want to ague Germany, but remember Germany is quite close to the East than the core Western European nation's). Same applies to very black males too.

You would notice they are not so nice to the guys(blacks) like they are to you.So in essence, the whole been 'nice to me' is just some biological reaction playing out grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by Uglymugg: 3:44am On Feb 20, 2019
Ilamina:

Canada is a Western nation

Your attitude is so damn cute.
Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by Uglymugg: 3:45am On Feb 20, 2019
seguun:
It's just natural...the whiter males get attracted to black females more than an average white male does.

What does this even mean?
Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by crispyJ: 4:17am On Feb 20, 2019
5thElement:

I'm sure that's what they think whenever they are being nice towards you.

Germans, Russians and the French are usually more racist towards blacks than most others.

Exactly bro
Germans are the worst ( Nazis)
Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by Nobody: 5:02am On Feb 20, 2019
crispyJ:

Exactly bro
Germans are the worst ( Nazis)

Ha, you've not met the French apparently.
Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by Nobody: 5:27am On Feb 20, 2019
Ilamina:

Did I mention anything like that

Just saying those whites are more accepting of us than North americans

Don't be fooled dear. White is white, and many of them are racist irrespective of their countries.

1 Like

Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by Dada2010: 5:43am On Feb 20, 2019
Ilamina attention seeking lander

1 Like

Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by Ilamina(f): 6:26am On Feb 20, 2019
Uglymugg:

Your attitude is so damn cute.

So Canada is what a third world nation
Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by dlw09(f): 6:32am On Feb 20, 2019
wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by Jaqenhghar: 7:13am On Feb 20, 2019
Ilamina:
They are always friendly to me

It looks like Germans, Swedish, French and other nationalities are much nicer than the big three = UK, American, canada

Maybe they know How racism feels, and they can imagine how difficult it is for blacks dealing with the white devils compared to them who are placed higher than us
I wonder how you came to such a conclusion
Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 20, 2019
petrusky:

Mumu

Way ray spotted!!!
Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 20, 2019
Ilamina:

So you have never been ugly before

I'm still ugly
Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 20, 2019
you are right op
Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by clive2u(m): 9:11am On Feb 20, 2019
if OP never visit any of those countries she mentioned make she kuku leave this thread, it doesnt concern her. fyi i've been to UK before

1 Like

Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by crispyJ: 10:31am On Feb 20, 2019
5thElement:

Ha, you've not met the French apparently.

Online only (fb) used to be in a group with mixed nationalities
Worst part of it is that Caucasians are minorities.
Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:51am On Feb 20, 2019
Op. So you never stop this your type of useless threads
Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by ken6488(m): 11:07am On Feb 20, 2019
since 2014 OP you still post like this smiley smileyhaba
Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 20, 2019
crispyJ:

Online only (fb) used to be in a group with mixed nationalities
Worst part of it is that Caucasians are minorities.

While I wouldn't want to generalize but Frenchies score low in racial tolerance.
Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by seguun(m): 11:52am On Feb 20, 2019
Uglymugg:

What does this even mean?

The whiter your skin is, the more you will want a taste of a black lady...am I clear now
Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by Freighthost: 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2019
Dey want to also test Bleep wit a black lady..b careful....racism is real generally
Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by jey4all(m): 1:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
Swedish are the biggest racist. I’m in Sweden and I know what I’m facing. Germans are cool
Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by 1Sharon(f): 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
Lol.

White guilt
Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by Gudiza(m): 1:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
jey4all:
Swedish are the biggest racist. I’m in Sweden and I know what I’m facing. Germans are cool
never heard of that one but what can I say.
Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by raggnnar: 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2019
jey4all:
Guy how are you doing?
I really need your assistance to put me through some questions regarding Sweden student visa.
Drop your mail address for me here. thanks
Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by Ilamina(f): 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2019
Swedes are not racist but bullies
Re: Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks by Ablemax(m): 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ilamina:

Black people are pets
thats if you want to be one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am In Trouble After Having Sex With A Virgin / Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) / Photo Of A Heavily Endowed Mother And Daughter That Has Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.