Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Delta Igbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Igbo (4091 Views)

Stop The Celebration: The New NNPC MD Is From Delta Igbo And Not An Igboman / Delta Igbo Must Not Get PDP's Guber Ticket Else.......urhobo Tells Gej,uduaghan / Beaf: Where The Delta Igbo On Satellite Pictures.or how to collect delta bursary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Igbo by 0hsisi: 1:13am On Aug 26, 2010
These Igbo people have started again
Are going to die for you people?
Re: Delta Igbo by bkbabe97y(m): 6:05am On Aug 26, 2010
^^^Lololo. hahahaha!^^^
Re: Delta Igbo by igboboy1(m): 7:12am On Aug 26, 2010
Andre Uweh of all people you attack Beaf? If na Bluetooth, sjeezy, Bk.babe and so on I can understand but Beaf? Common this guy gotta be one of the most neutral guys on NL,
Re: Delta Igbo by bkbabe97y(m): 7:45am On Aug 26, 2010
igbo boy:

Andre Uweh of all people you attack Beaf? If na Bluetooth, sjeezy, Bk.babe and so on I can understand but Beaf? Common this guy gotta be one of the most neutral guys on NL,

Beaf, neutral? lol. Not to be mentioned in the same sentence! That said, Beaf is tons better than that freaking psycho, hypocritical tribalist called Andre Uweh. Thank God he's showing his true colors! The old fool!
Re: Delta Igbo by yiboboy: 8:12am On Aug 26, 2010
ibo peeps doing what they know best. . . bombarding NL with warped and distorted claims. undecided
Re: Delta Igbo by FACE(m): 8:49am On Aug 26, 2010
Beaf, kudos for avoiding the childish bait. The trap set for you was dead on arrival.
Re: Delta Igbo by RichyBlacK(m): 10:20am On Aug 26, 2010
Andre Uweh:

@Beaf, with due respect, I do not mean any hostility neither has there been any between us. A lot is going on in that region, and it hurts a lot.

Andre Uweh,

I'm glad you've apologized to Beaf. As far as NL Politics is concerned, Beaf makes the short list of commentators guided by truth, justice, equity and fairness. He may have made some mistaken assumptions in some other thread that triggered your opening this one, however, there was no need to appear openly hostile to Beaf.

Thank you.

EzeUche:

Beaf you Isoko basstard!  angry

If only my Delta Igbo brethren will understand that it is best to join the wider Igbo. A state full of minorities cannot marginalize a major Nigerian group. Unheard of. . .

It is time we Igbos start throwing our weight around. Frankly, I do not know what an Isoko is nor do I care who is an Isoko. It is still one of those small groups that you rarely hear about.

Beaf has been hostile since day one and I will always be hostile to him. Him and this foolish 'South-South' Andre Uweh is an elder so he is a reasonable Igbo man, but I am young and I am willing to strike down any enemy of the Ndi Igbo.

EzeUche,

Though your youth and fervor to defend all things Ndi-Igbo is unconcealed, you need to learn to respectfully debate those who disagree with you, especially intellectually astute and morally principled posters like Beaf.

Yes there are the crazy, loony, intellectually bankrupt and morally reprehensible posters like Aigbofa and bk.babe97y, who are incapable of any form of truly intellectual discourse owing to the empty logic that waywardly guides their shallow reasoning, and their unremarkable employment of pretentious sophistry. However, you should be careful not to assume that every (non Igbo) poster who disagrees with you falls into this well-known group of dregs. It is an incontrovertible fact that Beaf does not belong to such a group!

It is my sincere opinion that you owe Beaf an apology for referring to him as a "basstard".

Thank you.
Re: Delta Igbo by bkbabe97y(m): 10:53am On Aug 26, 2010
^^^^ The Devil is attempting to get nominated for Sainthood! We dont believe you, You need more people. . . . . . ^^^^
Re: Delta Igbo by EzeUche(m): 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2010
RichyBlack,

You words have swayed me. I owe [b]Beaf [/b]an apology for the aggressiveness of my response and the crude language I used against him.

So, [b]Beaf [/b]as a real man, I am sorry for the way I behaved.
Re: Delta Igbo by AndreUweh(m): 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Beaf, neutral? lol. Not to be mentioned in the same sentence! That said, Beaf is tons better than that freaking psycho, hypocritical tribalist called Andre Uweh. Thank God he's showing his true colors! The old fool!
Whoopsy,
Your intervention is not required here, iidiot. If at all there is any issue between I and Beaf, it is a FAMILY affair, and should not concern such a mystical beast as you. Jobbless freak, let me catch you run your stinking mouth more, then you will know that you are just a sadass and no body will come to your aid when the drum starts to beat.
Ndogho Sikugu, go and figure.
Re: Delta Igbo by bkbabe97y(m): 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Whoopsy,
Your intervention is not required here, iidiot. If at all there is any issue between I and Beaf, it is a FAMILY affair, and should not concern such a mystical beast as you. Jobbless freak, let me catch you run your stinking mouth more, then you will know that you are just a sadass and no body will come to your aid when the drum starts to beat.
Ndogho Sikugu, go and figure.

NIgga shut the hell up, u old fool! Family affair, my nuts! Ure a hypocrite and you've been exposed one more time. Hang urself!
Re: Delta Igbo by AndreUweh(m): 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2010
bk.babe97y:

NIgga shut the hell up, u old fool! Family affair, my nuts! Ure a hypocrite and you've been exposed one more time. Hang urself!
Boner sucking LovePeddler, keep on deceiving yourself that you a toddler, because you still suck your mother's bosom makes you feel you were born yesterday. You are always stupidd, not that you are making a special effort today, Zombified ddick licker.
Re: Delta Igbo by ikeyman00(m): 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2010
f1 gutter!!

Beaf it's best to ignore these ppl I respect you too much, dnt come to this level
lmao, nl ppl sha.

I am out. . .

we ndi-igbo know u are a hater hahaa; ndi-igbo no bi am haaa
Re: Delta Igbo by Ofemmanu: 1:35am On Aug 27, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Boner sucking LovePeddler, keep on deceiving yourself that you a toddler, because you still suck your mother's bosom makes you feel you were born yesterday. You are always stupidd, not that you are making a special effort today, Zombified ddick licker.

With ur imbe.cilic behaviours on this non Hispanic forum, I have come to the understanding that there is nothing good about being a bastar/d, talkless of being a pros.titute bastar/d. It now strengthens my believe that no human being should ever sympathize with pro.stitute bastar/ds like you who always blame people around them for their pathetic lives.

You Hispanic LovePeddler is really a big time loser!!! sad sad
Re: Delta Igbo by RichyBlacK(m): 1:39am On Aug 27, 2010
EzeUche:

RichyBlack,

You words have swayed me. I owe [b]Beaf [/b]an apology for the aggressiveness of my response and the crude language I used against him.

Thank you!

Let us all strive for peace with the large majority of peaceful folks on NL.
Re: Delta Igbo by bkbabe97y(m): 1:47am On Aug 27, 2010
Yoruba:

I have come to the understanding that there is nothing good about being a bastar/d, talkless of being a pros.titute bastar/d.

So because your mother was the neigborhood cu*m-bucket, and u never knew who your father was u used to previously think there was something "good" about being a wh*ore or an illegitimate bast*ard?!?! undecided
Re: Delta Igbo by Ofemmanu: 1:59am On Aug 27, 2010
bk.babe97y:

So because my mother was the neigborhood cu*m-bucket, and I never knew who my father was I used to previously think there was something "good" about being a wh*ore or an illegitimate bast*ard?!?! undecided

oooh, What a pathetic Hispanic scumbag!! . . . . It's really a pity.

Please when are u commiting to the psychiatric hospital with ur bastar.d child? . . . . .
Re: Delta Igbo by houvest: 3:50am On Aug 27, 2010
EzeUche:

RichyBlack,

What? This happening In Nairaland? wow. my faith in Nigeria is rejuvenated. Thank you Richy for this intervention and Eze for being responsive. Hope Beaf reciprocates. There is hope for 9ja. What is left is a handshake across The Niger( across Ore specifically) and Benue.
Re: Delta Igbo by RichyBlacK(m): 8:45am On Aug 27, 2010
houvest:

What? This happening In Nairaland? wow. my faith in Nigeria is rejuvenated. Thank you Richy for this intervention and Eze for being responsive. Hope Beaf reciprocates. There is hope for 9ja. What is left is a handshake across The Niger( across Ore specifically) and Benue.

houvest,

You're welcome!

I believe people can disagree without abandoning basic courtesy and civility.

Thank you.
Re: Delta Igbo by onyengbu1(m): 9:26am On Aug 27, 2010
I believe that most posters in nairaland are just bunch of 6 years olds looking for trouble.

Even if someone has claimed something you dont agree with on another thread, why cant you take him on that thread rather than open another thread and hoping that your compadres will come and help you.
Re: Delta Igbo by TippyTop(m): 10:09am On Aug 27, 2010
Try telling an Ika man that he's part of Indigbo. The injustice done to other tribe's in delta is well documented. For instance why is Asaba the capital?
Re: Delta Igbo by chyz(m): 10:19am On Aug 27, 2010
Tippy Top:

Try telling an Ika man that he's part of Indigbo. The injustice done to other tribe's in delta is well documented. For instance why is Asaba the capital?

why is benin city the capital of edo state?
Re: Delta Igbo by AndreUweh(m): 11:44am On Aug 27, 2010
onye_ngbu:

I believe that most posters in nairaland are just bunch of 6 years olds looking for trouble.

Even if someone has claimed something you dont agree with on another thread, why cant you take him on that thread rather than open another thread and hoping that your compadres will come and help you.

You are a no brainer at all, have you ever checked if the thread is locked or not?. Some one made a mistake which I think was not intentional and it was corrected. Since then, we have moved on. People with brains have preached peace here and guilty parties accepted their guilt. Why should a Sshit licker like you fan animosity when none exist. Plural fool, go and screw your self, I and Beaf belong to the same campus brotherhood which both of us are aware of.
Re: Delta Igbo by femi4love(m): 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2010
All over the internet, Nigerians are at each other's necks like Homer and Bart. There's so much frustration fighting to come out of people. May God deliver us from ourselves o! embarassed
Re: Delta Igbo by tpiah: 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2010
I and Beaf belong to the same campus brotherhood which both of us are aware of.

nairaland is just a den of cultists and this is too bad.

dem no dey even hide am again.

o ga.

God punish devil sha.
Re: Delta Igbo by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2010
RichyBlacK:

I wish to tender my unreserved apologies to Aigbofa and BK/Babe 97 for some malicious comments I made about them. These commentators are guided by truth, justice, equity and fairness. They may have made some mistaken assumptions in some other thread that triggered my verbal diarrhea, however there was no need to appear openly hostile to them.

Thank you all.

RichlyBlack in prostrated mode.
Re: Delta Igbo by EloSela(f): 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2010
Seun

You really ought to do something about these tribalism rants on NL. Never mind all the stories on 419 and Fraud, such tribalist hatred make Nigeria sound worst than hell.

Methinks you should ban anyone who dares to go there with their tribalist tripe much like someone on any other respectable forum would be banned for promoting racial hatred. Think about it. Don't you think it is time to use this forum to promote one Nigeria?
Re: Delta Igbo by Dawgpound: 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2010
EloSela:

Seun

You really ought to do something about these tribalism rants on NL. Never mind all the stories on 419 and Fraud, such tribalist hatred make Nigeria sound worst than hell.

Methinks you should ban anyone who dares to go there with their tribalist tripe much like someone on any other respectable forum would be banned for promoting racial hatred. Think about it. Don't you think it is time to use this forum to promote one Nigeria?

I don't think One Nigeria should be by force. Lets say that 80% can't stand eachother and wanna be left alone and maybe 10% don't and other 10% are staunch promoters of one Nigeria. Are y'all going to impose your belief on the rest? You can't.
Re: Delta Igbo by ikeyman00(m): 9:14pm On Aug 27, 2010
^^^^^^^

what a s tupid thing to say

infact never knew u are this st upid

muppet!!
Re: Delta Igbo by victor1464(m): 8:38am On Sep 22, 2014
the word ANIOMA is just a political name which was concievd som yrs ago...its a socio-cultural and political movement which tend to bring 2geda all d similar ethnic group in Delta north senatorial distric...A-aniocha(igbo speakers),N-ndokwa,I-ika,O-Oshimili(igbo speakers),then MA is just an attachment which makes it meaninful called ANIOMA(good land).....Ndokwa was d 3rd largest ethnic group in d defunct Bendel state.Ndokwa is the 2nd largest tribe in delta state after d uhrobos,and its also d Largest in Anioma(delta north region) tnks ..its just like,for example,in EDO state,the bini,esan,etsako,and owan(ethnic similarities comin 2geda to achieve a political goal)

(1) (2) (Reply)

June 12 20TH Anniversary: Drop Your Thoughts / This Very Beautiful 300L UNIABUJA Student Died In The Bomb Blast / Yoruba Pull Him Down Syndrome…yoruba Ronu!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.