Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,312 members, 7,850,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:47 PM

Elections Postponement: FG Orders Immediate Payment Of February Salaries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections Postponement: FG Orders Immediate Payment Of February Salaries (29366 Views)

President Tinubu Directs Immediate Payment Of Entitlements Owed Dead Soldiers / 'the Government Is Unable To Pay February Salaries'-ohene David / Buhari Orders Immediate Payment Of N30,000 Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elections Postponement: FG Orders Immediate Payment Of February Salaries by sacredsaint(m): 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
post=75934284:
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI for all the good works he is doing for us.

My selling point for PMB is that Abuja airport terminal has been completed.

My selling for PMB is that Portharcourt International airport terminal has been completed.

My selling point for PMB is that Biafra Police have collected their pensions after 30 years deadlock.

My selling point for PMB is that fund has been released to complete the 2nd Niger bridge.

My selling point for PMB is that 12 super turcano fighter jets would be delivered to Nigerian Air Force by 2020 to combat further acts of terrorism etc......
The only problem I have with your selling points is that none of them has benefited me, or my family or friends
Re: Elections Postponement: FG Orders Immediate Payment Of February Salaries by olajizz01(m): 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
slimany:
And after the election , We now go back to status quo abi, Awon ode, Who are they deceiving. Abegi , hold my salary till 30th as usual. Av already Atikulated ortomatically already.
Buhari owing no worker whether there's election or not,try other gimmicks.
Re: Elections Postponement: FG Orders Immediate Payment Of February Salaries by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
olajizz01:
Buhari owing no worker whether there's election or not,try other gimmicks.

Go and ask any health workers in the country, Buhari is owing us 2months salary since last year. He and his health minister are all deceiving themselves. Never again will APC rule us in these country again.
Re: Elections Postponement: FG Orders Immediate Payment Of February Salaries by precious1967(m): 8:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
Tradermoni or vote buying, what is today's date pls?
Re: Elections Postponement: FG Orders Immediate Payment Of February Salaries by Dollabiz: 8:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
we.wont.fall.for.failure
Re: Elections Postponement: FG Orders Immediate Payment Of February Salaries by kolikay(m): 9:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
Which departments have paid oooooo? Is there any one here that can confirm receipt of February salary from FG
Re: Elections Postponement: FG Orders Immediate Payment Of February Salaries by olajizz01(m): 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
slimany:

Go and ask any health workers in the country, Buhari is owing us 2months salary since last year. He and his health minister are all deceiving themselves. Never again will APC rule us in these country again.
I'm federal worker,he owed me nothing,maybe there's sth you don't want us to know because they pay workers once.

By the way, so gej and PDP didn't owe all workers more than this when the oil prices were at 70 dpb and above .I keep saying that if PDP are the one at the helms now that oil prices are down,only God know how many months that will be owing.

Re: Elections Postponement: FG Orders Immediate Payment Of February Salaries by Gforce2019: 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
If you like pay March salary, una go lose jaggard!!!

Eediot ranting...
Re: Elections Postponement: FG Orders Immediate Payment Of February Salaries by Dumte(m): 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
the source is from Lai Mohammed, there is doubt. I Know This Man Never Being Reliable
Re: Elections Postponement: FG Orders Immediate Payment Of February Salaries by supereagle(m): 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
slivertongue:

in Nigeria of course

We shall soon decide what we want. A vote for corruption and a vote against corruption, this time around made possible through the warning finger or the finger we use in pointing the direction. SE and SS have made a choice, we all know.
Re: Elections Postponement: FG Orders Immediate Payment Of February Salaries by abujaafar18: 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nice one there. Next level joor.
Re: Elections Postponement: FG Orders Immediate Payment Of February Salaries by bizzibodi(m): 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
ManirBK:
The Federal government has ordered the immediate payment of February salaries to all federal workers to cushion the effect of elections postponement.
Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed told State House reporters at the end of today’s Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting, presided over by president Muhammadu Buhari

Lai said, “the payment of salaries started yesterday as against the 25th of every month to ease the challenges caused by elections postponement.”
Recall that the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) had, on Saturday, announced the postponement of the elections by a week, citing logistics challenges.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/elections-postponement-fg-orders-immediate-payment-of-february-salaries.html?
Now PDP will call it vote buying.
Re: Elections Postponement: FG Orders Immediate Payment Of February Salaries by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
Mkmoney:
Whether 20th or 25th its their right they worked for it

Oga, But They Are Due For Payment. Its Coditional Payment.
Re: Elections Postponement: FG Orders Immediate Payment Of February Salaries by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
slimany:

Oga, All My Family Members Are Voting Baba. #SORRY.
Re: Elections Postponement: FG Orders Immediate Payment Of February Salaries by uksaviour(m): 12:21am On Feb 21, 2019
H.mmmm buhari see ur life
Re: Elections Postponement: FG Orders Immediate Payment Of February Salaries by panmunium(m): 12:45am On Feb 21, 2019
If you like pay us double salary we won't vote you
Re: Elections Postponement: FG Orders Immediate Payment Of February Salaries by jnoz23(m): 6:13am On Feb 21, 2019
sha remember AFN !
Re: Elections Postponement: FG Orders Immediate Payment Of February Salaries by hesilo(m): 9:24am On Feb 21, 2019
Please if you stay in PH and traveling to Enugu on friday for the elections please kindly contact me. I really wana vote but truth is after traveling last time and last week's suspension, i went broke. Kindly help if you can. Thanks

Re: Elections Postponement: FG Orders Immediate Payment Of February Salaries by Greystone: 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
February salary alert confirmed.
Re: Elections Postponement: FG Orders Immediate Payment Of February Salaries by abolore80(m): 7:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
Even if Federal government pays February salary on the 1st of February. Luth won't pay her workers till March 7th-10th.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter / Bukola Saraki: How I Handled My Electoral Defeat In 2019 / Bola Tinubu Hails Withdrawal Of Forgery Charges Against Saraki & Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.