Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes (9743 Views)

Boys From The Southern States Of Nigeria Are Mostly Undatable... / My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. / Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
I have noticed something really strange from boys who grew up or are from single mothers homes. single mothers might be those that the father left when the boy was young or the father died or they divorced and the mother didn't allow the father visitation

i know some guys from single mother home, I observed that many of them always look for a strong father figure in their lives, many of these types of men tend to be mama's boys which might be good for the mother but very bad for his future girlfriend and wife.

many of these boys suffer from low self-esteem and lack of confidence in themselves and abilities, sometimes depression and addiction

many of these boys lack the meaning of what is it to be a man, the reality is that no mother can teach her son how to be a man.

they also do not know who to talk to about their emotions, they feel alone, thus making them angry with the world, some of these boys are easily enticed to join cultism and other types of group that encourage brotherhood.

there are lot of research that shows that boys raised in single mother homes are more likely to be criminals, you can see that in yahoo-yahoo boys and many criminals in our society, many of them lack a father figure and man figure mentorship.

i also noticed that many of these type of boys suffer from emotional, physical abuse and neglect from their mothers

there is also tendency for these type of boys to be drop out or runaways

and lastly, many of them are very emotional, they are more in touch with their feminine side than their masculinity side. very bad if they want to have a good and stable relationship.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by ShinqRambq: 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
D way Assumptions fly around without Research in Nairaland ehhnn,Boys from single mothers possess the characteristics of a father-figure and are very manly and strong most especially dose only child.Dey grow up to fill in d missin number first in Kindergarten den in reality

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by Heartbender: 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
Boy, stupidity never got this precise! grin my father died 14 years ago. I am a lawyer, a serial entrepreneur, a Christian who believes in Jesus Christ being God and everything, I have never tasted beer nor smoked, I do not have a child yet, I have never contemplated being a cultist, an uncultist or juju worshipper, never scammed anyone, and you need help

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
ShinqRambq:
D way Assumptions fly around without Research in Nairaland ehhnn,Boys from single mothers possess the characteristics of a father-figure and are very manly and strong most especially dose only child.Dey grow up to fill in d missin number first in Kindergarten den in reality

is my observation not research again? i wrote, that i have friends from single mother homes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
Heartbender:
Boy, stupidity never got this precise! grin my father died 14 years ago. I am a lawyer, a serial entrepreneur, a Christian who believes in Jesus Christ being God and everything, I have never tasted beer nor smoked, I do not have a child yet, I have never contemplated being a cultist, an uncultist or juju worshipper, never scammed anyone, and you need help

pls stop being emotional, there are successful boys from single mother homes also there are many who came out angry. just because you are a lawyer doesnt not mean everybody made it

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by ShinqRambq: 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
wetdick:

is my observation not research again? i wrote, that i have friends from single mother homes
Nxt time,locate a very good Lab,wit a smart Lab attendant before u do any research.I declare dis ur observation null-and-void.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
ShinqRambq:

Nxt time,locate a very good Lab,wit a smart Lab attendant before u do any research.I declare dis ur observation null-and-void.

so i have to be in a lap coat and employ an attendant to do research and observe, LMHO,

1 Like

Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by ShenTeh(m): 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
Raised by my late mum alone. No father no uncle no father figure.

Today, besides being a handy/DIY guy, I think I am a great dad and husband. Awesome at home and at work. (Please let me brag in the face of this insult you posted up there)

I bless my mum and God.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by xendra: 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
Pathetic observation cheesy cheesy cheesy my brothers are better men with confidence and fear of God.
than most men I know and I've always dated men who's both parents are alive and together yet all mannerless and spoilt pussys with plenty of low self esteem.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by ShinqRambq: 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
wetdick:

so i have to be in a lap coat and employ an attendant to do research and observe, LMHO,
Yes,exactly

1 Like

Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
ShinqRambq:

Yes,exactly

Amazingsmiley you are very funny.
Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by Jaysolu(m): 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
He ain't wrong tho Jst cuz yu guys didn't turn out like dat doesn't mean others will I have a friend who matches this research

3 Likes

Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
ShenTeh:
Raised by my late mum alone. No father no uncle no father figure.

Today, besides being a handy/DIY guy, I think I am a great dad and husband. Awesome at home and at work. (Please let me brag in the face of this insult you posted up there)

I bless my mum and God.

you are taking it the wrong way, this is not an insult. there are plenty of young men without fathers who didnt make it and wished they had a father in their life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
Most of them are the "what's she bringing to the table" gang.

They lack that idea of responsibility a man shoulders. I won't blame them, after all they saw their mom toil to take care of them.

4 Likes

Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by Electricwiring2(m): 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Most of them are the "what's she bringing to the table" gang.

They lack that idea of responsibility a man shoulders. I won't blame them, after all they saw their mom toil to take care of them.
Please can i use straw just on one of them?
Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by Newboss(m): 4:24pm On Feb 20, 2019
Jaysolu:
He ain't wrong tho
Jst cuz yu guys didn't turn out like dat doesn't mean others will
I have a friend who matches this research

I have at least 5 people you know, with both parents but match his research. Number one example is wetdick. His moniker alone is a evident angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by hesilo(m): 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
This write up is 70% correct....I have seen most of the mentioned traits in my male friend who's father are not living with their mothers.

5 Likes

Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by Uglymugg: 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
It means you grew up with a father.
Heartbender:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by LoRdCaT(m): 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
wetdick:
I have noticed something really strange from boys who grew up or are from single mothers homes. single mothers might be those that the father left when the boy was young or the father died or they divorced and the mother didn't allow the father visitation

i know some guys from single mother home, I observed that many of them always look for a strong father figure in their lives, many of these types of men tend to be mama's boys which might be good for the mother but very bad for his future girlfriend and wife.

many of these boys suffer from low self-esteem and lack of confidence in themselves and abilities

many of these boys lack the meaning of what is it to be a man, the reality is that no mother can teach her son how to be a man.

they also do not know who to talk to about their emotions, they feel alone, thus making them angry with the world, some of these boys are easily enticed to join cultism and other types of group that encourage brotherhood.

there are lot of research that shows that boys raised in single mother homes are more likely to be criminals, you can see that in yahoo-yahoo boys and many criminals in our society, many of them lack a father figure and man figure mentorship.

i also noticed that many of these type of boys suffer from emotional, physical abuse and neglect from their mothers

and lastly, many of them are very emotional, they are more in touch with their feminine side than their masculinity side. very bad if they want to have a good and stable relationship.
This is a very stupid and fallacious assumption

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by Heartbender: 4:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nope. He was always on the road. And you mentioned people whose dads were late
Uglymugg:
It means you grew up with a father.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by Boxer007(m): 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
ShinqRambq:

Hi
Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by Uglymugg: 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
Heartbender:
Nope. He was always on the road. And you mentioned people whose dads were late
He was on the road since he died?
Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by ShinqRambq: 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2019
Boxer007:

Hi
gay,don't quote me in ur life again
Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by Heartbender: 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
Yes....the road with your sense. They died together
Uglymugg:
He was on the road since he died?

4 Likes

Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by Uglymugg: 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
Heartbender:
Yes....the road with your sense. They died together
Yes! There's that irrational anger from a lad who was brought up by a single mother. Let if flow through you, son.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by BabbanBura(m): 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
xendra:
Pathetic observation cheesy cheesy cheesy my brothers are better men with confidence and fear of God.
than most men I know and I've always dated men who's both parents are alive and together yet all mannerless and spoilt pussys with plenty of low self esteem.

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by Jaqenhghar: 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
wetdick:

many of these boys suffer from low self-esteem and lack of confidence in themselves and abilities

Go and tell the likes of Lebron James, and Shaquile O' Neal that they are Mama's boys

2 Likes

Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by Boxer007(m): 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
ShinqRambq:

gay,don't quote me in ur life again

Darlin but why do u observe boys and not men. You don't like men? Real men?
Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by Heartbender: 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hehehe....this one is bored from wanking
Uglymugg:
Yes! There's that irrational anger from a lad who was brought up by a single mother. Let if flow through you, son.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by ShinqRambq: 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
Boxer007:

Darlin but why do u observe boys and not men. You don't like men? Real men?
Blaady alternate-of-a-feminist
Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by Uglymugg: 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
Heartbender:
Hehehe....this one is bored from wanking
Lol... you got me! wink

1 Like

Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by oglalasioux(m): 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
Very good write up. Most of the things you stated are true but...

I'm a living example of what you are talking about but...

1. I've never belonged to a secret cult (I'm in my 40s)

2. I've never been in a police cell.

3. I've always had the greatest self confidence (thanks to my uncles).

4. I've always worked hard for my money.

5. I've always had the confidence to walk up to any woman I want and if it doesn't work out I move on.

6. I don't attach emotional undertone to whatever.

But...

Because of the distance between my mother and I, I've always had a liking for women older than me. Agreed; might be because I've always longed for a motherly love. Just maybe...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do I Hate Girls So Much? Pls Help Me (pics) / 3 Ways To Talk To A Girl That Would Make Her Fall madly In Love With You / My Uncle's Wife Wants Me To Sleep With Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.