Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Ohaneze Deceiving Buhari, Atiku, Can’t Influence Igbo Voting – Moghalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze Deceiving Buhari, Atiku, Can’t Influence Igbo Voting – Moghalu (12183 Views)

Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria / Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria / ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohaneze Deceiving Buhari, Atiku, Can’t Influence Igbo Voting – Moghalu by akelicious(m): 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2019
Chief Kingsley Moghalu, presidential candidate of the Young People’s Party (YPP), says the endorsement of a particular candidate by Ohaneze Ndi Igbo is in vain.

Moghalu disclosed this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), on Wednesday in Awka.

The President General of the Igbo Socio-cultural group, John Nwodo, endorsed the Presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar.

Nwodo said Atiku’s endorsement was for the sake of Peter Obi. However, the endorsement raised a lot of controversy within and outside the group.

Days after Atiku’s endorsement, the Secretary-General of the same group, Uche Okwukwu, endorsed the Presidential Candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), President Muhammadu Buhari.

Speaking during the interview, Moghalu insisted that the group or its leaders had to power to influence the voting pattern of the Igbos.

He said youths in South East are now wise to know who to vote for and not for Ohaneze to compel them on what to do.

“We in the South East now know that our elders in Ohaneze have been economical with the truth, they tell us what they want us to believe for reasons best known to them.

“This time around the youth in the region have decided to vote for candidates that appeal to them in terms of development plans for the country,” he said.

Moghalu said he has done much for Nigerians to deserve their votes in Feb. 23, poll.

“I did so much for the country while serving as the deputy governor of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

“I introduced POS services; the ATM card was also my initiative as well as Bank Verification Number (BVN) for identification of accounts.

“I did all these to make the economy vibrant, it is also my contribution towards making ease of doing business possible.

“If given the chance, I will do more for the country to enable it join the league of developed countries where youths will be proud to stay and earn their living,” he said.

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/02/ohaneze-deceiving-buhari-atiku-cant.html

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohaneze Deceiving Buhari, Atiku, Can’t Influence Igbo Voting – Moghalu by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2019
wink
Re: Ohaneze Deceiving Buhari, Atiku, Can’t Influence Igbo Voting – Moghalu by sogodihno: 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
Moghalu wait, we are on assignment, we want to retire thieves and looters so we can have a new breed of politicians like u, sowore, fela durotoye etc as from 2023, and we have seen that the only person capable of doing that is the peoples' General, PMB. we want to end Atiku, saraki, Fayose, Dino etc this Saturday.

And most importantly bury the defender of corruption, PDP, they defended Onoghen, they are angry on the order of the CIC because they have paid people to snatch ballot and thier plan has been bursted just like Dubai strategy.

PDP, we sane Nigerians are coming for ur Burial this Saturday we have seen

*Great increase in rice production locally.
*Payment of Ex-workers' air away pension
*We are no longer borrowing to pay salary, despite highest oil sale.
*We don't av bomblast in Abuja again
*People are no longer been stampede in Immigration recruitment exercise
*We have railways in 3 years, that they can't do for 16 years
*Bokoharam is no Longer controlling 17 local government
*We have N-power for over 500,000 youths, Trader money, fertilizers and loan for farmers
*Our foreign reserve has greatly increased.
*Increased power generation.

we can't be seeing this obvious improvement and we say it is PDP 16 years of looting, that even 27 States can not pay salary, Tank God for PMB that bail States out.

We are moving to the NEXT LEVEL.

4+4

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ohaneze Deceiving Buhari, Atiku, Can’t Influence Igbo Voting – Moghalu by dlw09(f): 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
wink wink

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Deceiving Buhari, Atiku, Can’t Influence Igbo Voting – Moghalu by oyebanji44: 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nobody in his right senses will give support to a known thief .Atikulooter is not an option..Buhari is better.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ohaneze Deceiving Buhari, Atiku, Can’t Influence Igbo Voting – Moghalu by GentleMoney: 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
shocked
Hmm..
Re: Ohaneze Deceiving Buhari, Atiku, Can’t Influence Igbo Voting – Moghalu by mycar: 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
OK, Atiku, the way to go , Buhari cannot give what he does not have, you need more than anger and irrational thoughts to be a presdent of multilingual country like Nigeria. Enough of this drum of war! We need peace and Buhari is not an answer.
On another note, Buhari might not be aware that the crowd he was seeing were paid ones, He was made to believe that he is doing well hence he wants to contest again. To him, he is the best thing that happens to Nigeria since the slice bread.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohaneze Deceiving Buhari, Atiku, Can’t Influence Igbo Voting – Moghalu by Buharimustgo16F: 5:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
Mr Right I'm not sure that u we get unto 20k in igbo land? Because Igbo has Atikulate already is too late for You okay try again next time

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohaneze Deceiving Buhari, Atiku, Can’t Influence Igbo Voting – Moghalu by Cmanforall: 5:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
This is the kind of leader Nigeria needs. Unfortunately, in the current dispensation, he doesn't stand a chance to oust the present government.

5 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Deceiving Buhari, Atiku, Can’t Influence Igbo Voting – Moghalu by RockHard: 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
Watch the Atikulators tear Moghalu apart.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Deceiving Buhari, Atiku, Can’t Influence Igbo Voting – Moghalu by pek(m): 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
Very true.
Re: Ohaneze Deceiving Buhari, Atiku, Can’t Influence Igbo Voting – Moghalu by AgamaHub: 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hmm
Re: Ohaneze Deceiving Buhari, Atiku, Can’t Influence Igbo Voting – Moghalu by yomi961: 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
Seun do something to this fixed game scammers spamming every thread

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohaneze Deceiving Buhari, Atiku, Can’t Influence Igbo Voting – Moghalu by Salvador1: 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
I hope atiku to give this guy minister of finance
He should look beyond party line

Cos he is capable to the job

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohaneze Deceiving Buhari, Atiku, Can’t Influence Igbo Voting – Moghalu by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
THOSE WHO KNOW,KNOW.[i][/i]
Re: Ohaneze Deceiving Buhari, Atiku, Can’t Influence Igbo Voting – Moghalu by Slynation(m): 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
I don't even know those giving Moghalu hopes, but I like his aspiration for contesting for a presidential sit, Maybe he wanna add that to his CV which to me personally, it's a plus and welcome idea... But whomever is telling him he gat edge over Atiku or Buhari is a very bad adviser and should been shown a straight red card....
Re: Ohaneze Deceiving Buhari, Atiku, Can’t Influence Igbo Voting – Moghalu by ImmaculateJOE(m): 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
Sir Moghalu, just join APGA and contest for 2022 Governorship election. You will do better there, which will propel to Presidency in the nearest future.

For now Igbos will que behind Peter Obi

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohaneze Deceiving Buhari, Atiku, Can’t Influence Igbo Voting – Moghalu by Slynation(m): 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
RockHard:
Watch the Atikulators tear Moghalu apart.
I'm on it boss....grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Deceiving Buhari, Atiku, Can’t Influence Igbo Voting – Moghalu by dynicks(m): 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
Sorry Mr moghalu.....d ship has already set sail.. .

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Deceiving Buhari, Atiku, Can’t Influence Igbo Voting – Moghalu by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
They aligned with the mindset of the majority. To be relevant, you need the masses

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Deceiving Buhari, Atiku, Can’t Influence Igbo Voting – Moghalu by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
Personally I Dont see Buhari or Atiku as an option or d way forward....I kinda like this Moghalu man but I know voting for him is a total waste.....
We r crying for change nd m thinking this is d kinda change we need but Nigerians Dont wanna let go of this old recycled set of politicians.. now m left with d choice of two Evils so y Dont I go with d lesser Evil nd get Atikulated

5 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Deceiving Buhari, Atiku, Can’t Influence Igbo Voting – Moghalu by Architecturald2(m): 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
Igbos would surely vote for buhari

Check my signature to migrate to canada

Re: Ohaneze Deceiving Buhari, Atiku, Can’t Influence Igbo Voting – Moghalu by supereagle(m): 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ndi Igbo are for Atiku.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Deceiving Buhari, Atiku, Can’t Influence Igbo Voting – Moghalu by DesChyko: 5:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
Tha last thing Moghalu can be doing at this point is to deceive himself. grin
When it was alleged that Ohaneze endorsed Buhari, there was a massive backlash from the igbofolk on how Ohaneze is not speaking for them.
Now that it is obvious they are in support of Atiku, the igbofolk are relaxed over proceedings.
It is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind that the votes of the igbofolk are dedicated already. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Deceiving Buhari, Atiku, Can’t Influence Igbo Voting – Moghalu by nwanyionitsha: 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
Salvador1:
I hope atiku to give this guy minister of finance
He should look beyond party line

Cos he is capable to the job
When he is busy blabbing jazz.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Questions Regarding Mubarak Bala's Blasphemy Case / Buhari Won’t Succumb To Terrorists’ Activities - Femi Adesina / Onanuga: Why Tinubu Announced The Removal Of Fuel Subsidy On His Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.