Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Excited Lady Poses Her Backside & Dances For Man In Pre-wedding Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Excited Lady Poses Her Backside & Dances For Man In Pre-wedding Pictures (4949 Views)

Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos / Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures / Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excited Lady Poses Her Backside & Dances For Man In Pre-wedding Pictures by GistMore: 5:22am On Feb 21, 2019
GistMore.com

An excited lady poses her backside & dances for man to view, while in the second photo they were spotted dancing joyfully together.

The couple are great Manchester united football club fans rocking their Jersey in style.

See more photos here - http://gistmore.com/excited-lady-poses-her-backside-dances-for-man-in-pre-wedding-pictures

lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Excited Lady Poses Her Backside & Dances For Man In Pre-wedding Pictures by GistMore: 5:22am On Feb 21, 2019
See more lovely pre-wedding pictures here >> HERE

Re: Excited Lady Poses Her Backside & Dances For Man In Pre-wedding Pictures by Thegirlnextdoor: 5:27am On Feb 21, 2019
I can't see any backside sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excited Lady Poses Her Backside & Dances For Man In Pre-wedding Pictures by Randy100: 5:31am On Feb 21, 2019
She has won a trophy(marriage)

1 Like

Re: Excited Lady Poses Her Backside & Dances For Man In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nbote(m): 6:15am On Feb 21, 2019
Where's d backside??

25 Likes

Re: Excited Lady Poses Her Backside & Dances For Man In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 21, 2019
No back side has been seen
Re: Excited Lady Poses Her Backside & Dances For Man In Pre-wedding Pictures by ValCon888: 7:06am On Feb 21, 2019
Op thank you for the backside, but abeg show face mah tell you sumtin..

1 Like

Re: Excited Lady Poses Her Backside & Dances For Man In Pre-wedding Pictures by boman2014: 7:13am On Feb 21, 2019
is that the backside?
Re: Excited Lady Poses Her Backside & Dances For Man In Pre-wedding Pictures by Rickjordan(m): 7:39am On Feb 21, 2019
I wanted to say something I see,but for the respect of the red shirt, I remain silent... up united.....

2 Likes

Re: Excited Lady Poses Her Backside & Dances For Man In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 21, 2019
ugly long sticks
Re: Excited Lady Poses Her Backside & Dances For Man In Pre-wedding Pictures by may320: 8:18am On Feb 21, 2019
Thegirlnextdoor:
I can't see any backside sad
grin grin
Re: Excited Lady Poses Her Backside & Dances For Man In Pre-wedding Pictures by osemoses1234(m): 8:20am On Feb 21, 2019
I still dey find the back side

2 Likes

Re: Excited Lady Poses Her Backside & Dances For Man In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 21, 2019
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

lol.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Excited Lady Poses Her Backside & Dances For Man In Pre-wedding Pictures by gizmoh27(m): 9:39am On Feb 21, 2019
Y are dey wearing d old jersey?
Re: Excited Lady Poses Her Backside & Dances For Man In Pre-wedding Pictures by Abee79(m): 10:08am On Feb 21, 2019
She's cute...

Re: Excited Lady Poses Her Backside & Dances For Man In Pre-wedding Pictures by faithfull18(f): 10:17am On Feb 21, 2019
They know if they don't add cleavage-baring, backside etc, it most likely won't attract attention and front page, na wa.
Re: Excited Lady Poses Her Backside & Dances For Man In Pre-wedding Pictures by Anelekizito(m): 10:56am On Feb 21, 2019
I am KIZITO ANELE.. A FILM MAKER.. AND SEEKING SPONSORSHIP (personels that would love to sponsor this project and make money) / OR PRODUCTION HOUSES THAT WOULD LOVE TO PATNER WITH ME OR INVEST IN THIS CINEMA MOVIE I AM ABOUT TO BRING TO THE SCREENS..This is a big production.. Something that would generate millions if achieved

You can contact me through
Anelekizito@gmail.com
+2349092235578
Ig: kizito Anele

Title: *VODKA*.
Logline: *The dead are still living*.
Genre: *horror/ Thriller*
script page: 106pgs
Feature lenght.

*SYNOPSIS*

SYNOPSIS : A group of young friends *CHRIS*, *DANIEL* , *BRENDA*, *ANITA*, *GRACE*. who are on vacation decide to visit their friends or family who are on the east side. But this time they decide to go by road trip with the company of a hard drink named ( vodka).. They are all tipsy due to the effect of the hard drink they have been consuming all through the journey.
The journey gets fearful and frightening because Little did they know that the area has been taken over and now overrun by *zombies* the walking dead. The characters are exposed to death or becoming one of the dead walking. It then becomes a fight or show of survival, the risks, and all the things you'll have to do to survive. but the question is, are this events real or an illusion created in their heads out the consumption of the drink named *VODKA?*.
Re: Excited Lady Poses Her Backside & Dances For Man In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 21, 2019
Nbote:
Where's d backside??
lol somebody should give this man the fairly burnt part of a super sweet jollof rice.
Re: Excited Lady Poses Her Backside & Dances For Man In Pre-wedding Pictures by Khd95(m): 11:33am On Feb 21, 2019
see the straight mean and hard nyash
Re: Excited Lady Poses Her Backside & Dances For Man In Pre-wedding Pictures by Donice01: 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
Meanwhile see woman with the world strongest pussy..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63oHPPxhxiw
Re: Excited Lady Poses Her Backside & Dances For Man In Pre-wedding Pictures by Mrnakeina(m): 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2019
Niggar checking out hip bone
Re: Excited Lady Poses Her Backside & Dances For Man In Pre-wedding Pictures by FESTAcCYPHER: 2:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
Fresh wink

FESTAC CYPHER 1.0 �
OUT NOW! � �

FEATURING��
@kulture77
@callme_abizi
@iam_ebreezi
@thatboy_ebi
@supaslimi
@sleemz_bae .
�prod. @officialyungwillis
�dir. @dakingoz
�edits. @_kingtula_
�hosted by @jambazedotcom

WATCH HERE �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQNOf_DZMcI

#festacypher

Give us your review on twitter

https://twitter.com/festacypher/status/1098001661807812613?s=08
Re: Excited Lady Poses Her Backside & Dances For Man In Pre-wedding Pictures by hat3rk(m): 2:56pm On Feb 21, 2019
That guy jeans na one in town,c as the girl yashless..mtchhw

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Of Hausa Twins Or Albino? / My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual / To My Fellow Handsome Guys, How Do You Cope With Females Disturbing You for Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.