Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Come Out And Vote On Saturday, Atiku Urges Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Come Out And Vote On Saturday, Atiku Urges Nigerians (10801 Views)

Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal / Democracy Day Celebration: Atiku Urges Nigerians To Keep Their Hopes Alive / Sign Electoral Act Amendment Now, Atiku Urges Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come Out And Vote On Saturday, Atiku Urges Nigerians by SunriseW(f): 11:44am On Feb 21, 2019
I'm Obidiently Atikulating,we shall send the dullard back to his village, where his sickness can be cured with herbs and spices

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come Out And Vote On Saturday, Atiku Urges Nigerians by slivertongue: 11:45am On Feb 21, 2019
yes ooo we will atikulate with our PVC's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come Out And Vote On Saturday, Atiku Urges Nigerians by khallebb(m): 11:50am On Feb 21, 2019
OfficialDad:

Wetin u wan use the likes and shares do? undecided
Common Shut up....as if e no dey hungry you to do ya own... undecided
Re: Come Out And Vote On Saturday, Atiku Urges Nigerians by sureheaven(m): 11:50am On Feb 21, 2019
We won't vote thieves like you.

We are voting Buhari

1 Like

Re: Come Out And Vote On Saturday, Atiku Urges Nigerians by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 21, 2019
khallebb:

Common Shut up....as if e no dey hungry you to do ya own... undecided

Ogbeni foolishness no dey pay. Be wise undecided
Re: Come Out And Vote On Saturday, Atiku Urges Nigerians by erenax: 11:51am On Feb 21, 2019

1 Like

Re: Come Out And Vote On Saturday, Atiku Urges Nigerians by khallebb(m): 11:55am On Feb 21, 2019
OfficialDad:

Ogbeni foolishness no dey pay. Be wise undecided
Who is this confused slowpoke.. Abeg bad energy stay far away...keep drinking your garri in peace. You can add salt if you have. tongue
Re: Come Out And Vote On Saturday, Atiku Urges Nigerians by Iyajison: 11:57am On Feb 21, 2019
Now.......thats from a competent president..!!
Re: Come Out And Vote On Saturday, Atiku Urges Nigerians by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 21, 2019
three:

Ladies and gentlemen, young boys and girls, PDP have a history of corruption and ineptitude.

[s]However, over the last 4 years PDP more than any other party has learnt its lesson. (does not mean they are now perfect though)

PDP has witnessed a huge purge. Many patently corrupt persons have now abandoned the party. PDP is witnessing an internal restructuring.

Atiku and Obi have committed to ceding 40% appointments to youth.

This is your opportunity to change Nigeria for good forever.

Stand up and be counted! And after the win on Saturday hold your leaders feet to the fire. They must deliver a better Nigeria for us all (even those who do not vote PDP, all Nigerians deserve better governance).

WILL YOU DIE IF YOU VOTE PDP?[/s]

The only true thing in your comment is the part I did not strike out

1 Like

Re: Come Out And Vote On Saturday, Atiku Urges Nigerians by Sleekfingers: 11:59am On Feb 21, 2019
vegafbs:
http://nextedition.com.ng/2019/02/21/come-vote-saturday-atiku-urges-nigerians/

The presidential candidate of the People Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar has called on Nigerians to make their voices heard on Saturday, February 23 through the ballot box.

In a live to broadcast on Twitter and Facebook on Thursday, February 21, Atiku reminded Nigerians of the importance of making their voices heard through their permanent voters’ cards, stressing that elections were carried for citizens to determine who will govern the country in the next four years.

According to him, he was very proud to be a Nigerian and a Democrat adding that another opportunity had come for Nigerians to repeat what they did on March 28, 2015, when the people went to their polling units armed only with their PVCs to vote out the then incumbent President from the office.

“This Saturday, we will have the opportunity to do so again, my message to you is simple, please come out and vote as this election is about your future and the future of our great nation,” he said.

Atiku also laid emphasis on the fact that Nigerians are all equal on election day and no vote was more crucial than the other.

“On election day, we are all equal, there is no single vote which is more important than any other, but if you do not vote, you will be accepting that the next four years will be like the last.”

Atiku urged all Nigerians to use the power of their PVCs to get Nigeria working again.

“The power to get Nigeria working again is in your Permanent Voters Cards. I will be voting with mine on Saturday and I call on you to please join me irrespective of who you wish to vote for.

God bless you and God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria,” he concluded.

Recall that the Presidential and National Assembly elections which were slated for February 16, 2019 were cancelled five hours to the commencement of voting due to logistics challenges in some part of the country.

Of course, I will definitely vote....but not for you....so keep your advice

1 Like

Re: Come Out And Vote On Saturday, Atiku Urges Nigerians by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 21, 2019
I am voting for pmb thanks for the advice though but can a thief actually advice me?

2 Likes

Re: Come Out And Vote On Saturday, Atiku Urges Nigerians by AllenSpencer: 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
FocusedDiva:
[b] VOTE WISELY!

BUHARI FOR SECOND TERM

Civil Servant or Public Servant should think twice before casting their VOTE. One factor is that at least 70% of ALLOCATION to STATES comes from NNPC.

IF eventually NNPC is sold to ATIKU's friends as promised, definitely your SALARY has being sold off, your JOB has being sold off. Think deeply. Thanks.

~Retired Biafran Army "Chinedu Madu" caution civil servant.

This election has the following in built factors:
The licenses of DISCOS have expired and the PMB’s government is to allow more companies to come in.

The OIL prospecting licenses of the Generals have expired and PMB is set to allocate them to the States for infrastructural development and thirdly and the most important the monopolistic license issued to INTELS with an annual revenue of N300 billion will expire in 2020 and PMB will not renew it. This has been the mainstay of Atiku. Wike and Secondus are also beneficiaries.

Therefore the elections is between the masses and those who have cornered our commonwealth.

If you are not their friend and you are supporting them without verifying these expiry dates of their economic dominance you have to think twice.

God bless Nigeria [/b]

God bless your mother for the insightful piece you have shared

Kanu already said lots will go and renew their slavery.

1 Like

Re: Come Out And Vote On Saturday, Atiku Urges Nigerians by kollinskollins(m): 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
next level all the way before you sell nnpc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come Out And Vote On Saturday, Atiku Urges Nigerians by AllenSpencer: 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
[s]
SunriseW:
I'm Obidiently Atikulating,we shall send the dullard back to his village, where his sickness can be cured with herbs and spices
[/s]

Stop dreaming!
Re: Come Out And Vote On Saturday, Atiku Urges Nigerians by Officialpdpnig: 12:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
I am officialpdpnig and I am voting for APC and Buhari on Saturday.

Onye choro onyeoshi dika Atiku ichi ya onye ahu bu ezigbo itibolibo.

Chineke nna nonocheze ya dagbuo ozugbem ha n'ile Naha Jesus. Isee iseee isee.

2 Likes

Re: Come Out And Vote On Saturday, Atiku Urges Nigerians by ibnyak01: 12:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
sai Baba

1 Like

Re: Come Out And Vote On Saturday, Atiku Urges Nigerians by nattyGENT: 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2019
whether you urge Nigerians or not we are wiser now. the evil government of Buhari and Apc will be sent packing on Feb 23rd. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. List Apc tangible achievements in Nigeria because using corruption to crucify PDP in order to solicit vote is not hiding your own corruption -where is Ikoyi money, Kemi Adeosun, human right abuses, disregard of the constitution, extravagant budget with nothing to show etc. No matter how you tag a dog with a bad name, the truth prevails. 4years of verbal achievements and attack on opposition

1 Like

Re: Come Out And Vote On Saturday, Atiku Urges Nigerians by kristo123: 12:54pm On Feb 21, 2019
OfficialDad:

Wetin u wan use the likes and shares do? undecided

with all the noise you and your kind are making here one would have expected more likes or shares for APC...
stop deceiving yourself and go prepare for your failure on Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Come Out And Vote On Saturday, Atiku Urges Nigerians by mohuc: 1:01pm On Feb 21, 2019
okay sir

1 Like

Re: Come Out And Vote On Saturday, Atiku Urges Nigerians by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
kristo123:

with all the noise you and your kind are making here one would have expected more likes or shares for APC...
stop deceiving yourself and go prepare for your failure on Saturday.

Ant
Re: Come Out And Vote On Saturday, Atiku Urges Nigerians by Dino98: 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2019
Koolking:
People who conceive Atiku's presidency will better their life need to be awoken from their slumber. Unless, it's not the same Atiku who sold national asset, ASCON estimated to be built at $3.5billion but was sold at $250million and he admitted made mistake.

Unless, it's not the same Atiku that established one of the most expensive Universities in Nigeria when ASUU was on strike for more than half a year due to unpaid salaries to teachers. He completely neglected public school when his attention was needed most. Unless it's not the same Atiku that caused by shutdown of over 800 companies in Nigeria and millions of Nigerians were out of job to faulty handling of the privatization project.

Nigerians docility stings to high heavens. Shame

He is not a saint but he is 1trillion times better than Buhari.

So u want us to remember all that about Atiku, years ago.....but forget about Buhari as a military president before and now as a civilian president??

Atiku his naturally a creator of jobs...he has thousands of youths employed. He is intelligent, smart, well educated, presentable, liberal and above all has always shown interest in the unity of Nigeria. What can u say about Buhari?? He deceived u lot with INTEGRITY crap And corruption fighter...please don't tell me after all we witnessed in the last 3+ years u still fall for that. There are no two definitions of INTEGRITY, and buhari has none. His fight against corruption is centered only against the opposition. So what is left?? Becos he has nothing upstairs.

I am not even saying vote Atiku, there are other options...but if I had to pick between Buhari and Atiku, I will def pick Atiku.

One fact people seem to forget is that majority of the thieves in PDP decamped to APC so they can be safe. 16 years of PDP looting and mismanagement that they talk about, majority of them were part of it. Ameachi, Akpabio etc...were they not the PDP??

Almost all the states in Nigeria APC are having one issue or the other...u know why?? The thieves that have decamped from PDP to APC. A party that is this unstable has notin good to offer Nigerians.

Whatever u think buhari has done or u have benefited, Atiku will do 100times more than that.

If Buhari as dull and clueless as he is, u think he has done anything...wait to see what/how the combination of an Atiku and Obi will transform Nigeria. Two business minded people...two people who know all about how to create jobs and make things work. Think about that.
Re: Come Out And Vote On Saturday, Atiku Urges Nigerians by hesilo(m): 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
IF ATIKU LIKES LET HIM NOT PROVIDE BUS FROM PH - ENUGU. HIM GO LOOSE ONE VOTE. I SPENT CASH LAST WEEK JUST TO VOTE BUT ENDED UP WASTING IT. I WOULD STILL LIKE TO VOTE FOR ATIKY/OBI BUT ONLY IF THIS TIME I GET A FREE BUS. I DON'T HAVE MONEY AGAIN AND I CANNOT COME AND KILL MYSELF.
Re: Come Out And Vote On Saturday, Atiku Urges Nigerians by elvismoh: 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2019
The looters are all scared of the second time of Bulgari. Buhari second time, is the time the looters will suffer for the pains they have inflicted on the masses generally. The masses will fight for Bulgari to continue third time but, Bulgari will reject it because age is not on his side anymore. I stand with Bulgari with my life.
Re: Come Out And Vote On Saturday, Atiku Urges Nigerians by Koolking(m): 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2019
Dino98:

He is not a saint but he is 1trillion times better than Buhari.

So u want us to remember all that about Atiku, years ago.....but forget about Buhari as a military president before and now as a civilian president??

Atiku his naturally a creator of jobs...he has thousands of youths employed. He is intelligent, smart, well educated, presentable, liberal and above all has always shown interest in the unity of Nigeria. What can u say about Buhari?? He deceived u lot with INTEGRITY crap And corruption fighter...please don't tell me after all we witnessed in the last 3+ years u still fall for that. There are no two definitions of INTEGRITY, and buhari has none. His fight against corruption is centered only against the opposition. So what is left?? Becos he has nothing upstairs.

I am not even saying vote Atiku, there are other options...but if I had to pick between Buhari and Atiku, I will def pick Atiku.

One fact people seem to forget is that majority of the thieves in PDP decamped to APC so they can be safe. 16 years of PDP looting and mismanagement that they talk about, majority of them were part of it. Ameachi, Akpabio etc...were they not the PDP??

Almost all the states in Nigeria APC are having one issue or the other...u know why?? The thieves that have decamped from PDP to APC. A party that is this unstable has notin good to offer Nigerians.

Whatever u think buhari has done or u have benefited, Atiku will do 100times more than that.

If Buhari as dull and clueless as he is, u think he has done anything...wait to see what/how the combination of an Atiku and Obi will transform Nigeria. Two business minded people...two people who know all about how to create jobs and make things work. Think about that.

Ok sir
Re: Come Out And Vote On Saturday, Atiku Urges Nigerians by seangy4konji: 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
Yes we will...even if you get there and no do well...i am ok....Buhari the dulard must vacate that sea...we never knew his incompetency was up to this scale..i dont mind doubling my hustle when you are there to meet ends meet...i multiplied my hustle times 12 under buhari it still no reach make i no die hustling.
Re: Come Out And Vote On Saturday, Atiku Urges Nigerians by Saviola14: 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
Omega30:
Go and buy sense
See mumu that is selling sense o Otey main guy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House Of Reps To Hold Valedictory Session Thursday / We Must Back Fuel Subsidy Removal To Move Forward, Civil Societies Appeal To Nig / Nigeria Opposes U.S. Bid To Tag Boko Haram As Terror Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.