Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,751 members, 7,831,407 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Ignore Fake News, Osinbajo Will Never Resign – Group - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ignore Fake News, Osinbajo Will Never Resign – Group (15987 Views)

Atiku, Okowa, Tambuwal 'Leaked Audio': Ignore Fake Audio In Circulation - PDP / Breaking News.....osinbajo Step Down To Remain Asiwaju Vs Amaechi / Ignore Fake Results On Anambra Primary Election - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ignore Fake News, Osinbajo Will Never Resign – Group by blowjob: 12:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
MR NICE GUY OSIBANJO ,GOD BLESS YOU.

SAI BABA BUHARI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignore Fake News, Osinbajo Will Never Resign – Group by Mysociallife: 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
Back to Daura

Read my signature guys
Re: Ignore Fake News, Osinbajo Will Never Resign – Group by Gforce2019: 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
Sirheny007:
'I Wasn't informed of the meeting, when I heard of it, I was refused entrance. Yet, Governors were allowed to attend. -Osinbanjo-

Are South Westerners getting the hint? cheesy
I enjoin your master Thief.nubu to tell you: Vote massively for PMB tongue tongue

Awon sophisticated ones grin

... and your exile igbo leaders are waving at your inside hole they hid themselves after stealing Nigeria money...
Re: Ignore Fake News, Osinbajo Will Never Resign – Group by MYHUBBY: 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
Sirheny007:
'I Wasn't informed of the meeting, when I heard of it, I was refused entrance. Yet, Governors were allowed to attend. -Osinbanjo-

I enjoin your master Thief.nubu to tell you: Vote massively for PMB tongue tongue

I'm less concern if Is true as I know that's what PDP are known best with

I will Vote pmb, so also my family members. I have enlighten friends in street as well why they must vote pmb

we ain't going back to Atiku and PDP useless era

the pigs&idiots

the most foolish tribe and of course the most treated mumu can vote for Atiku for all we care

sai baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignore Fake News, Osinbajo Will Never Resign – Group by Validated: 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2019
Does Osinbajo need to resign? He is so irrelevant in Buhari administration that his resignation means nothing.

Osinbajo in Buhari administration is as valuable as letter "P" in Psychology!

Again, if not for Saraki that insisted on APC not having a muslim-muslim ticket in 2015, Osinbajo was NEVER in the equation from ONSET.

Voting Buhari because of Osinbajo is like pouring water in a basket. No benefit, just waste of votes!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignore Fake News, Osinbajo Will Never Resign – Group by Juventus4life: 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2019
PMB had never force anyone to denounce thier religious or to forceful convert someone to his religiou

But the real religious bigot Atiku had forcefully converted his two wives Titi and Janefer to his religiou unlike Tinubu and Fashola that allows their wives to practice their religion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignore Fake News, Osinbajo Will Never Resign – Group by islandmoon: 12:45pm On Feb 21, 2019
report says that jamb office snake is on her way to INEC office ooo! probably to swallow ballot boxes

1 Like

Re: Ignore Fake News, Osinbajo Will Never Resign – Group by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:47pm On Feb 21, 2019
davodyguy:
How have you been able to confirm empirically that he was prevented from attending such a meeting? How? were you there or just believed what you are told like Atiku is from Cameroon?

Nobody can cover up a pregnancy... The news is everywhere... The video clip is everywhere...
Doyin OKUPE tweeted about it... It's trending already..

Give it a rest already

3 Likes

Re: Ignore Fake News, Osinbajo Will Never Resign – Group by Deejaygold(m): 12:47pm On Feb 21, 2019
He easy to resign from being VP? cheesy
Re: Ignore Fake News, Osinbajo Will Never Resign – Group by Memphitz537(m): 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2019
"So this is how they want to finish me! I thought as VP, I should be in all security meetings of the country but Abba Kyari and co have sidelined me and reduced me to a common Tradermoni hawker. Aaahhh, o ma se o!"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignore Fake News, Osinbajo Will Never Resign – Group by BIGDADDY000(m): 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2019
no one have monopoly of power, i think. GOD can retire anybody.
Re: Ignore Fake News, Osinbajo Will Never Resign – Group by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2019
Juventus4life:
PMB had never force anyone to denounce thier religious or to forceful convert someone to his religiou
But the real religious bigot Atiku had forcefully converted his two wives Titi and Janefer to his religiou unlike Tinubu and Fashola that allows their wives to practice their religion.

Zombies are walking dead people

They are grasping at straws

Buhari is a failure whose only achievement in office is to gallivant round the world and take pictures while the masses suffer in penury

Buhari means death and destruction

Witches endorsed Buhari for the constant supply of blood

1 Like

Re: Ignore Fake News, Osinbajo Will Never Resign – Group by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2019
Sirheny007:

I enjoin your master Thief.nubu to ask you: Vote massively for PMB tongue tongue

Y'all are just pawns in the game.
lol. Awon opposition. Resignation kee u der.
Re: Ignore Fake News, Osinbajo Will Never Resign – Group by bettercreature(m): 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Zombies are walking dead people

Was it the PDP that prevented the VP from attending the high calibre meeting
Ofcourse it was PDP in their nightmare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignore Fake News, Osinbajo Will Never Resign – Group by lastempero: 12:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
senatepresido:
can someone please educate me on the enmity between the Igbos and the yorubas... I'm kind of confused...

No insult please...

only mature minds should answer

I think it started after the war but the current generation cannot point to anything as the cause but now the Hausa's have instigated the division and their elites are enjoying it right now.
Re: Ignore Fake News, Osinbajo Will Never Resign – Group by Gentlealibu: 12:54pm On Feb 21, 2019
That was how these haters called PDP lied in 2015 that El Rufai slapped VP Osinbajo and called him a "mere commissioner".

PDP never again!!!!
Re: Ignore Fake News, Osinbajo Will Never Resign – Group by Princedapace(m): 12:54pm On Feb 21, 2019
fasmukol:
we already knew it was their handwork before, but they should not worry we will bury them by Saturday.

Sai Baba till 2023

Lol, ma brother dont deceive ur self. Osinbajo threatened to resign few hours ago becus he was ill treated at the vila.

Things dey happen baba.. go get an insider in Aso rock bro. Leave nairaland for a while and build network

3 Likes

Re: Ignore Fake News, Osinbajo Will Never Resign – Group by davodyguy: 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Nobody can cover up a pregnancy... The news is everywhere... The video clip is everywhere...
Doyin OKUPE tweeted about it... It's trending already..

Give it a rest already

Can you please share the video with us for avoidance of doubt?
Re: Ignore Fake News, Osinbajo Will Never Resign – Group by Knowlegeable2(m): 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2019
Fake news everywhere

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Ignore Fake News, Osinbajo Will Never Resign – Group by Indispensable85(m): 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
Baawaa:
What PDP is doing now is spreading fake news grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No be small thing o ooo
The demonic people have invaded the internet with fake news in the last 48hrs.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Fake News, Osinbajo Will Never Resign – Group by osidec: 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
We are seeing the change.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Fake News, Osinbajo Will Never Resign – Group by dododawa1: 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
senatepresido:
can someone please educate me on the enmity between the Igbos and the yorubas... I'm kind of confused...

No insult please...

only mature minds should answer
one is chestbeater WHILE one is intelligent.
Re: Ignore Fake News, Osinbajo Will Never Resign – Group by omosuper(m): 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
I guess James is now Osibanjo's spoke person.
Re: Ignore Fake News, Osinbajo Will Never Resign – Group by Guyman02: 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
I am really concerned about as someone who admires Osinbajo but this cannot be termed humility on his part. The rumours about his resignation over this event is still spreading fast. He survived a helicopter crash because they denied him access to Presidential jets and choppers, all his appointments were rescinded and now this angry

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Fake News, Osinbajo Will Never Resign – Group by Ibime(m): 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
PDP fake news on Facebook, Watsapp and Scan news has gone beyond the absurd since 2015
Re: Ignore Fake News, Osinbajo Will Never Resign – Group by Corrinthians(m): 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
Creamz:
In every rumour there might be an iota of truth. I am sure the vice president is not happy with the way he is been treated.
The same way theres truth in what kanu said about every igbo who supports atiaku.

The same way there's truth in what uwazuruike said about the igbo tribe.

The same way theres truth in what ffk said about ibos during the deportation of almajiri ibos from Lagos.

The same way theres truth about what secondus said about the number of ibos that died in the civil war.

How interesting. cool
Re: Ignore Fake News, Osinbajo Will Never Resign – Group by Corrinthians(m): 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2019
Baawaa:
What PDP is doing now is spreading fake news grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Like every other fake news they spread, it will come back to hunt them.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Presidency May Set Tinubu, Osinbajo Apart / Orji Kalu And Governor Sani Bello Of Niger State Meet Behind Closed Door (Photo) / 2023: APC Chieftains, Hundreds Of Supporters Defect To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.