Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC (28252 Views)

Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC / Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) / Azeez Adesiji Decamps To ADP With 6200 APC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by Akosxxx(m): 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
With barely 48 hours left before Nigeria’s general elections begin, the chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Yobe state, Sani Inuwa Nguru, has decamped to the All Progressives Congress (APC).

This was revealed by President Muhammadu Buhari’s Special Assistant on Digital Media, Tolu Ogunlesi.
According to Ogunlesi, Nguru met with Buhari on Thursday before confirming his decision to the State House Press Corps.

“JUST IN: Current Chairman of the PDP in Yobe State, Sani Inuwa Nguru, has just defected to the APC.
“He just finished an interview with State House Press Corps, after meeting with President @MBuhari #AsoVillaToday,” Ogunlesi tweeted.

Source: www.dailypost.ng/2019/02/21/breaking-nigeria-elections-pdp-chairman-meets-buhari-decamps-apc/?fbclid=IwAR2CRw8p34SkdXQI_BdWGpu4u_xGtvseQmRpEZw0Tlea63nnLAZNBQ6fA3Y

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by oyebanji44: 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
grin grin Buhari has every confidence of victory in Saturday's final... Atiku's royal stronghold

132 Likes 15 Shares

Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
Person wey no get political relevance cheesy

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by Akosxxx(m): 5:31pm On Feb 21, 2019
On Saturday, FeBuhari 23,

We'll troop out in millions with our PVC,

Ekiti, Owerri, Bauchi, Warri even in Badagry,

Tremendous votes everywhere, they'll see!

We shall return him as President till 2023,

PDP shall RIP! we'll guarantee,

By the Grace and Might of God I decree.

215 Likes 35 Shares

Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by Movic1(m): 5:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
Atiku ti ku cheesy cheesy. Buhari victory is sealed..

107 Likes 18 Shares

Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by shakmati(m): 5:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
Akosxxx:
On Saturday, FeBuhari 23,
We'll troop out in millions with our PVC,
Ekiti, Owerri, Bauchi, Warri even in Badagry,
Tremendous votes everywhere, they'll see!
We shall return him as President till 2023,
PDP shall RIP! we'll guarantee,
By the Grace and Might of God I decree.

https://www.nairaland.com/5037260/final-revelations-winner-feb-2019
Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by Ajibolatao(m): 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
Learn a skill to improve yourself.

Contact me for your access to lynda.com to watch and download hundred of courses handled by top professionals around the world.

The courses include web design, web development, programming, marketing, graphics design, data science, SEO, affiliate marketing, blogging... The courses are endless.

It is useful for beginners, intermediates and experts.

Check my profile and contact me today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by MrAJQ(m): 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
Wetin PDP sabi?
70% of stakeholders of PDP in the north are working for Buhari or not campaigning against Buhari. But the keyboard warriors who are far away from the north will say it a lie.

93 Likes 14 Shares

Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by madridguy(m): 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
Everybody run run run

Everybody scatter scatter

PDP never know as he dey go tongue

54 Likes 9 Shares

Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by ZAWs: 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
Correct Chairman Wey Sabi.

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by landmark86: 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
Anoda Judas spotted

11 Likes

Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by AllenSpencer: 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
grin grin grin

Reality on ground is different from Social media

Their is no way Buhari will lose a free and fair election

No way!

84 Likes 11 Shares

Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by dokyOloye: 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
APC = Muslim brotherhood party

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by Nairalandmentor(m): 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ashawo politicians
Are you still looking for a reliable and professional website design? No advance payment is required. Get started today. Check out my signature

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by Chukwurah003: 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
PDP is dead.

Atiku and his band of thieves are destined to fail.

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by saraki2019(m): 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
Sai baba

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by Corrosiveman(m): 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
IT IS FINISHED.......WALAHI PDP IS BURIED.4+4 IS MY PLATE NUMBER

45 Likes 10 Shares

Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
Well the Kanuri's are 92% APC i pray the APC gap in the presidential election will not wipe out three eastern states.

The only PDP candidate that might win in Borno state is Bomboy from the great Kachalla dynasty for House of Reps Maiduguri/Jere LGA

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by frankmoney(m): 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Person wey no get political relevance cheesy
I don't think you can be a chairman if you aren't relevant politically

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by Ijaya123: 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
One of the wise ones. They have seen tomorrow thereby aligning themselves with the winner.

In reality, the masses are in support of Buhari in this election. Only lovers of corruption are supporting the Cameroonian thief. PDP has been a total failure and has nothing to offer the people except to steal, loot and kill.

Come this Saturday, Buhari will beat Atiku the Looter squarely, roundly and triangularly.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by FocusedDiva(f): 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
Wise move..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by gurunlocker: 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
But PDP destroyed the country for 16 years now? grin grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by torino88(m): 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
he's a local champion, he's judging the entire country using his worthless Yobe state as case study,
nothing will stop buhari from changing his residence to daura come Saturday.
and by the way why buhari afraid of daura?, I thought they said no place like home

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by Zansu007: 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
Buhari is the most corrupt politician..argue with ur keyboard

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ok. It is allowed.
Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by freemanbubble: 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
Okay
Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by Printerscanner: 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
All of you that collected Atikuloot's dollars and are now dumping him in the cold winter, there is God oooo. Even in Yobe which in North-East and is Atiku's home base. How are the looters falling! 4 + 4 =8 . Never again will generational looters get their our national treasury.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by martins877: 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
why
Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by Darls247: 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
Losers
Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by albaniy1: 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
SATURDAY GO SWEET ME 4 BODY

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by Chukwurah003: 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
Zansu007:
Buhari is the most corrupt politician..argue with ur keyboard

Please Cry. I need to see tears.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC by Yusuf54: 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
That's d region Atiku hails from...PDP has never won any Presidential and governorship elections in Yobe State.

27 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Announces Partial Closure Of Independence Bridge Lagos / Did Lai Mohammed Say Adeboye, Kumuyi Will Be Prosecuted For Defying Twitter? / Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.