Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears (1717 Views)

Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 26, 2020
Some men claim alpha bcoz they are expert in making ladies shed tears.. The truth is real men don't make women shed tears..
If you think being alpha is making a woman cry, breaking her heart and dumping her, then u r a beta male.
U can be an alpha and still be broke but don't be lazy.. Make ur woman happy and carry her along.
Not bcox u get changee for account, u think u r an alpha, dt u go to quilox every Friday night doesn't mean u r an alpha.

Who is an alpha?

An alpha is one who takes care of his responsibility, love his wife and family... Alpha don't fuckkkk around lik dogs.. Alpha don't make women shed tears in her bathroom.. Alpha don't turn good ladies to bad ones...

Be careful and examine ursef b4 u call ursef alpha. Some nairaland guys sef were shouting be an alpha but if u know these guys, u will find out that they are big time beta.. Audio alphas

Sehindemi my crush

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 26, 2020
And so?? should we fry sperm

2 Likes

Re: Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 26, 2020
acesboy:
And so?? should we fry sperm

Yes.. Add ur sense join grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears by donbachi(m): 11:01am On Feb 26, 2020
Alpha dis alpha dat...beta dis beta dat...na only me be charlie,delta,romeo and zeta man.
Re: Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears by badfuckerz(m): 11:39am On Feb 26, 2020
iyana ipaja and egbeda 3k and 5k
pls do the needful here Mymynd4u

1 Like

Re: Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears by Barzinime(m): 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2020
Me i be razor tango over male
donbachi:
Alpha dis alpha dat...beta dis beta dat...na only me be charlie,delta,romeo and zeta man.
Re: Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears by donbachi(m): 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2020
Barzinime:
Me i be razor tango over male
mike in november wey carry juliet enter hotel with whizkey in india...

1 Like

Re: Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 26, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Yes.. Add ur sense join grin
Lol....I knew it will hit you like this.... Lol....

1 Like

Re: Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2020
Mymynd4u:
Some men claim alpha bcoz they are expert in making ladies shed tears.. The truth is real men don't make women shed tears..
If you think being alpha is making a woman cry, breaking her heart and dumping her, then u r a beta male.
U can be an alpha and still be broke but don't be lazy.. Make ur woman happy and carry her along.
Not bcox u get changee for account, u think u r an alpha, dt u go to quilox every Friday night doesn't mean u r an alpha.

Who is an alpha?

An alpha is one who takes care of his responsibility, love his wife and family... Alpha don't fuckkkk around lik dogs.. Alpha don't make women shed tears in her bathroom.. Alpha don't turn good ladies to bad ones...

Be careful and examine ursef b4 u call ursef alpha. Some nairaland guys sef were shouting be an alpha but if u know these guys, u will find out that they are big time beta.. Audio alphas

Sehindemi my crush
lol...hilarious. You are definitely clueless on who an alpha is

2 Likes

Re: Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears by Martinez39s(m): 3:05pm On Feb 26, 2020
Who told you that the definition of alpha male involves making women shed tears? grin grin grin grin This is astonishing and false. grin Where did you get this idea from? Lmao grin Just stick to calling us "misogynists" abeg. This one get as e be. grin

2 Likes

Re: Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2020
lol.. make ladies cry .. hahaha .. it's not like Alpha males spanks them on their Lil butt with Cains

2 Likes

Re: Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears by ubunja(m): 3:41pm On Feb 26, 2020
Alphas are Bad Boys and they make women cry. Not because they beat women. But because they break women's hearts. Not because they break women's hearts intentionally but because women date Bad Boys with very high expectations hoping to change them. Even though Bad Boys do make their intentions clear at the start: "I don't want a relationship". Which the women hear but tell themselves: "I'll change him".

Months later someone will cry after wasting her time, money and pussy trying to change a leopard's spots.

But me, I make women cry with a clap when they're being dramatic for nothing. Slap that ho.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears by jawalis(m): 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2020
Just get the fvck off here if you are clueless.

2 Likes

Re: Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2020
women will always cry no matter what you do. you live in a world that is not perfect which means people must cry.

don't let anyone deceive you with this real man title. there is nothing like a real man; this was a word coined by women for men that do their bidding

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2020
Michellekabod2:
lol...hilarious. You are definitely clueless on who an alpha is

U r definitely clueless on which side on ur brain functions
Re: Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2020
Martinez39s:
Who told you that the definition of alpha male involves making women shed tears? grin grin grin grin This is astonishing and false. grin Where did you get this idea from? Lmao grin Just stick to calling us "misogynists" abeg. This one get as e be. grin

U wanan bark again abi
Re: Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears by Martinez39s(m): 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2020
ubunja:
Alphas are Bad Boys and they make women cry. Not because they beat women. But because they break women's hearts. Not because they break women's hearts intentionally but because women date Bad Boys with very high expectations hoping to change them. Even though Bad Boys do make their intentions clear at the start: "I don't want a relationship". Which the women hear but tell themselves: "I'll change him".

Months later someone will cry after wasting her time, money and pussy trying to change a leopard's spots.

But me, I make women cry with a clap when they're being dramatic for nothing. Slap that ho.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears by Martinez39s(m): 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2020
Mymynd4u:

U wanan bark again abi
No need to bark since you aren't beta orbiting as usual.
Re: Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears by EasternPrince: 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2020
ubunja:

You break them I fix them.

You hurt them I try to heal them.

You refuse to understand them I try to.

You bully them on NL I e-kill you.

All for free!!!

You see, there are bad eggs everywhere, males and females inclusive. Moreover, we all make mistakes (#SingleMoms). I believe we should learn to differentiate, live and let live.

Say hi to Martinez39s for me.

Re: Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2020
Martinez39s:
No need to bark since you aren't beta orbiting as usual.

U want to bark abi

Oya bark oooooo bark
Re: Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2020
EasternPrince:

you hurt them I try to heal them.

You bully them on NL I kill you.

All for free!!!

You see, there are bad eggs everywhere, males and females inclusive. Moreover, we all make mistakes (#SingleMoms). I believe we should learn to differentiate, live and let live.

Bigcowhorn himself grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2020
Mymynd4u:

U r definitely clueless on which side on ur brain functions
insulting me didn't make your point any valid... I will let this pass. But kindly learn more about what being an alpha male is.

You can insult me more if you wish
Re: Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2020
EasternPrince:

You bully them on NL I kill you.

All for free!!!

Nice work you are doing,please ensure to call them to order whenever they go berserk. The Op insulted me without me insulting her. Some times they attract the trolls that come their way

1 Like

Re: Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears by ubunja(m): 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2020
EasternPrince:

You bully them on NL I e-kill you.

All for free!!!

continue being a Captain Save A Ho. You may even finally lose that virginity.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears by Martinez39s(m): 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2020
ubunja:
continue being a Captain Save A Ho. You may even finally lose that virginity.
I know that moniker. Treat him accordingly by snubbing him in your typical fashion. When he is tired, he will vanish like all other odious trolls and internet maggots. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears by XhosaNostra(f): 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2020
If you pay close attention, you'll notice that most of those identifying themselves as alphas are usually driven/motivated by pain & fears. Someone probably did a number on them, which forever changed them. If you're a keen observer of human nature, you'll also see through the cracks. Right underneath the surface there's insecurity & unhealed wounds. Hence they tend to overplay their manliness, to overcompensate for the wounded warrior inside. Like the scene from Men in black, where the pathetic little creature is hiding inside the belly of a much bigger & scarier exterior, that inflicts pain on others. That's an "alpha" for you in a nutshell.

Anyway personally, I don't take any person that feels the need to label themselves & identify with an image, seriously. It's all a facade. A real man knows himself, he's not part of a clique. He doesn't announce his presence, it's felt. A real man imo (like a real woman), is a solo crusader that lives by its own rules, not some puny poser in a chipped, cheap armour.

5 Likes

Re: Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears by Kingsteve(m): 5:57pm On Feb 26, 2020
Too much obsession with this whole alpha/beta thing.
It really beggars belief!
An alpha male doesn't seek to be noticed.
By their deeds, they're easily identified.
Not by making unnecessary noise on NL, meanwhile in the real world, they're wimps!

My opinion though!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2020
Essentially, an alpha male is the leader or most dominant man (mentally or physically) in a situation. He is the highest in the hierarchy of males.

Any other definition is subjective with unhealthy motives.
Re: Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears by snitchbitch: 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2020
But women can stab their husbands or spouses to death abii?

Stay there and be deceiving yourselves ehn!!!

1 Like

Re: Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears by angelfallz(m): 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Who is an alpha?

Sehindemi my crush

All you typed here is your own opinion
Re: Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
I have listened to alpha males speak, n my God I have always left a hundred times wiser coz they're not just only brilliant, but are so brilliantly in control of their lives and everything.
Comparing it now to what I read here daily about the supposed alpha male, it's just so pathetic.
It's like their lives revolves around belittling the women folk, n sex. The most painful part of it all is that most guys read about these stuffs n not just applaud them but actually join them
May God help us.
Re: Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears by Kingsteve(m): 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2020
MissGodOwn:
I have listened to alpha males speak, n my God I have always left a hundred times wiser coz they're not just only brilliant, but are so brilliantly in control of their lives and everything.
Comparing it now to what I read here daily about the supposed alpha male, it's just so pathetic.
It's like their lives revolves around belittling the women folk, n sex. The most painful part of it all is that most guys read about these stuffs n not just applaud them but actually join them
May God help us.

It's only the sheeple, men that lack confidence and without any sense of direction, that jump on such bandwagon, just to feel among and supposedly cool.

It's akin to joining secret cults in higher institutions, just to feel among.

Like you rightly or wrongly said...
Most men, but I'd say...some weak men, camouflaging as Alpha males.

I see through them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Activate, Register And Exchange Your Pinkcoin For Cash / Someone Should Save My Lips / I Need A Girlfriend, Where Are Zzorr And Co?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.