Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,715 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Inspector General Of Police Emplaces Robust Security Arrangement Nationwide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inspector General Of Police Emplaces Robust Security Arrangement Nationwide (13724 Views)

A Very Strong Security Arrangement Is Required For Election In Rivers / Thugs Take Over Kano As Newly-posted DIG Michael ‘rejigs’ Security Arrangement / Photo Of AIG Abubakar Adamu Mohammed, The New Inspector-general Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inspector General Of Police Emplaces Robust Security Arrangement Nationwide by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
grin

I will reply him robustly should his officers play funny.
Re: Inspector General Of Police Emplaces Robust Security Arrangement Nationwide by sureheaven(m): 7:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
PDP is yet to acused this IG of being bias

1 Like

Re: Inspector General Of Police Emplaces Robust Security Arrangement Nationwide by Abeyjide: 7:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
Just arrived my hometown to do o to ge to kwara state bad goverment.

Re: Inspector General Of Police Emplaces Robust Security Arrangement Nationwide by logon599: 7:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
HOW TO SURVIVE ON ELECTION DAY:
For those without PVC
1)- Wake up.
2)- Pray
3)-Stay close to your phones, TV and radios. Information is very vital at every given time
4)- Encourage those who have PVCs to go out and vote
5)- If you have a car or any means of transportation, please you could be nice enough to help convey folks to their polling units
6)- Don't try to convince those voting to change their minds or their preferred candidates.
For those with PVC
1) First of all,hugs!
Y'all are the real MVPs!
2)- Sleep tight with the PVC in your hands. Keep out of reach of children, moisture, and vengeful rodents all of who could have been bribed at the last minute to frustrate your voting rights.
3)- Wake up on time!
Don't oversleep the day away mbok.
The future of Naija depends on you!
4)-Errrmmm.....
Please for goodness sakes have a bath and brush your teeth before going to stand in queues.
Don't add body and/or mouth odour to the already numerous challenges of the Nigerian electorate.
Love your neighbor!
5) - Don't go to any polling units with a lunch box or anything that can be remotely mistaken for a ballot box.
To be safe, bring or buy meals wrapped in leaves or newspapers.
Use transparent ragolis bottles for your drinks too. Better safe than sorry Nwanne!
6) - Keep a polite distance away from armed personnel.
Don't even smile at them before it is mistaken for mockery or civilian insubordination or sheer unpatriotism.
Just bone, vote and go!
7)- To the randy men amongst us, standing in queues isn't an opportunity to squeeze or rub against women before or behind you.
Oga, respect yourself!
cool- To the Slay queens amongst us, please this is not an opportunity to wear your 42 inches high heels.
Standing in queues issa very serious and loooong process! Happy are those who go to the polling units in flat sandals and bathroom slippers.
9)- To the Pregnant women and nursing mums, please make friends with the female security agents around. They could be of help.
10)- To the Mums (and Dads) with babies strapped on their backs, please don't allow them grab ballot boxes when your backs are turned.
Buhari didn't specify age oooh....Ehen.
11) - If a ballot box falls to the ground infront of you, do not bend to pick it. I repeat; DO NOT BEND TO HELP INEC PICK IT! Raise your two hands in the air and cry out to declare your innocence.
Call on God,just in case.
Or whatever deity you serve.
Atheists, you may call on Charles Darwin.
12)- At the sound of gunshots, don't run. Fall to the ground immediately. Bullets whizz through the air and running makes you a bigger target.
13)- After voting, go straight home. Forget all that talks of staying to defend your votes, you're neither police nor army.
Don't join overzealous groups of political critics to debate or argue over anything.
Some of those dudes will run faster than you when yawa gas oooo!
You want them to catch you and brand you a trouble maker disturbing the peace?
Go straight home to your family and loved ones.
14)- To the slay kings amongst us, Ndi Bigz Boyz. Please don't dress unnecessarily rough and rugged to polling units.
Most of the Nigerian police still believe dreads, tattoos and sagging trousers automatically equates to people being gay or criminals.
Nna, don't draw unnecessary attention to yaself biko.
(By the way, please leave the Biafran branded t-shirts and flags at home. Don't be silly in public!)
May Heaven help us all.

3 Likes

Re: Inspector General Of Police Emplaces Robust Security Arrangement Nationwide by Abeyjide: 7:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
sureheaven:
PDP is yet to acused this IG of being bias

they will soon start with kwara south pdp senatorial candonate who was arrested.
Re: Inspector General Of Police Emplaces Robust Security Arrangement Nationwide by discusant: 7:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
ct2:
 Atiku will be defeated badly in kaduna in tomorrow's election,

The Northerners believes that the  igbos killed their leaders,

so they believe peter obi will kill atiku to become president, because of the Igbos despiration  for power.

so they have decided to vote Buhari .

Tomorrow results will prove me
Try another sillly APC campaign.

If Igbos are desperate for power, they would have been massively supporting Buhari for a shorter route to power.

1 Like

Re: Inspector General Of Police Emplaces Robust Security Arrangement Nationwide by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
ct2:

so they believe peter obi will kill atiku to become president, because of the Igbos despiration  for power.

playing the ethnic card...
It is over for Buhari. Deal with that! So southern Kaduna and Shiites go vote for Buhari?? cheesy

You dey sick o

1 Like

Re: Inspector General Of Police Emplaces Robust Security Arrangement Nationwide by zoedew: 7:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
slivertongue:
A - Atiku
P - Peter
C - Congratulations

Identity theft just worsted Atiku’s bid for the Presidency!
Re: Inspector General Of Police Emplaces Robust Security Arrangement Nationwide by therealsaheed: 7:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
Day dreamer.

Richdad50:
The rate of change of momentum of an object is directly proportional to the resultant force applied and is in the direction of the resultant force. The resultant force is equal to the rate of change of momentum.
There is incredible momentum for Atiku. Nothing can stop the resultant force of the people acting in the direction of his Presidency tomorrow.

#Richdad
Re: Inspector General Of Police Emplaces Robust Security Arrangement Nationwide by AllenSpencer: 7:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:
It's only on nairaland you'll see lowlives, those who lack proper recognition in their villages spew trash about buhari's order. Uncle stop whining and bemoaning, tomorrow is election. If them born u well snatch ballot box.

Awon okoro's

grin grin grin

Baba!

Make Buhari win first! This Okoro's will be reduced to nothing in Nigeria's political space. And the rhythm that anything they support goes down will now be a stamp on them

They will be dead politically for an average of 30years
Re: Inspector General Of Police Emplaces Robust Security Arrangement Nationwide by ct2: 7:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
PresidentAtiku:
playing the ethnic card...
It is over for Buhari. Deal with that! So southern Kaduna and Shiites go vote for Buhari?? cheesy

You dey sick o

the election results will clear your doubt.
Re: Inspector General Of Police Emplaces Robust Security Arrangement Nationwide by zoedew: 7:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
ct2:

We are not in the ‘60’s!

1 Like

Re: Inspector General Of Police Emplaces Robust Security Arrangement Nationwide by steefi07: 7:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
Re: Inspector General Of Police Emplaces Robust Security Arrangement Nationwide by ct2: 7:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
zoedew:

We are not in the ‘60’s!
I stay in kaduna, you will understand better tomorrow
Re: Inspector General Of Police Emplaces Robust Security Arrangement Nationwide by HomeOfMe(f): 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
This is by the way though. I just checked the exchange rate few minutes ago,lo and behold its #184 to $1. Is the APC led FG not a miracle worker,just few hours to the general elections?....
Re: Inspector General Of Police Emplaces Robust Security Arrangement Nationwide by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
ct2:

the election results will clear your doubt.
Rig and See!!!

cheesy cheesy

We, America, UK, Iran, Shiites all go join hand reset una brain
Re: Inspector General Of Police Emplaces Robust Security Arrangement Nationwide by Nyamuriflathead: 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
AllenSpencer:

grin grin grin

Baba!

Make Buhari win first! This Okoro's will be reduced to nothing in Nigeria's political space. And the rhythm that anything they support goes down will now be a stamp on them

They will be dead politically for an average of 30years

I won't be surprised to see them chant biafra or death war song after the resounding and epochal defeat looming already. This time we won't issue quit notice to them with regard and diplomacy. We will deport all of them from our states to their mudhuts in the yeast with Igbo-must-go bags.

Awon okoro's
Re: Inspector General Of Police Emplaces Robust Security Arrangement Nationwide by Ajiswaggs(m): 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
slivertongue:
A - Atiku
P - Peter
C - Congratulations
mumu
Re: Inspector General Of Police Emplaces Robust Security Arrangement Nationwide by AllenSpencer: 7:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:

I won't be surprised to see them chant biafra or death war song after the resounding and epochal defeat looming already. This time we won't issue quit notice to them with regard and diplomacy. We will deport all of them from our states to their mudhuts in the yeast.

Awon okoro's

That is a constant

"Biafra or Death" the children of hate will pick up after the humiliating defeat. But I trust the Nigerian Army under the control of Burutai.
Re: Inspector General Of Police Emplaces Robust Security Arrangement Nationwide by Bighead9: 7:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
slivertongue:
A - Atiku
P - Peter
C - Congratulations

Losers. grin

Re: Inspector General Of Police Emplaces Robust Security Arrangement Nationwide by asawanathegreat(m): 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
We should conduct ourselves well before police. We will get violence free elections
Re: Inspector General Of Police Emplaces Robust Security Arrangement Nationwide by ngmart(m): 7:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
No matter the security like 36 ballots boxes go mix for delta just dey count
Re: Inspector General Of Police Emplaces Robust Security Arrangement Nationwide by JubiOmeiza(m): 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
Richdad50:
The rate of change of momentum of an object is directly proportional to the resultant force applied and is in the direction of the resultant force. The resultant force is equal to the rate of change of momentum.
There is incredible momentum for Atiku. Nothing can stop the resultant force of the people acting in the direction of his Presidency tomorrow.

#Richdad

giving ursef empty hope. kunu
Re: Inspector General Of Police Emplaces Robust Security Arrangement Nationwide by fedora04: 7:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
[

Reason well and stop spilling thrash

quote author=ct2 post=76003356] Atiku will be defeated badly in kaduna in tomorrow's election,

Tomorrow results will prove me [/quote]
Re: Inspector General Of Police Emplaces Robust Security Arrangement Nationwide by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
God, the kind pain installed for some people on Saturday eehh....hoolala.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
HOW TO MINIMIZE THE PAIN
1. Don't be over confident
2. Tell yourself that this election can go either ways(PDP or APC)
3 Dont bet too much money on who will win
4 Stay indoor aftet casting your vote and lock up your kitchen knives and other stabbing instruments

[img]https://media1./images/475380e1ee310a46b7fbf88209ccba82/tenor.gif?itemid=5145602[/img]

[img]https://media1./images/f205fb50b01d5e93fe391287101dadcf/tenor.gif?itemid=4674748[/img]

[img]https://media./images/fcfe6897a5eb4f49e8f14f9ade142a7e/tenor.gif[/img]

===========================================
Winners:

[img]https://media./images/3349bd3b2f1cc338c8289e6faea9c927/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Inspector General Of Police Emplaces Robust Security Arrangement Nationwide by Improverrr33(m): 8:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
naptu2:
Nigeria Police Force @PoliceNG

https://mobile.twitter.com/PoliceNG/status/1098950090302074880
Police are trying

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Inspector General Of Police Emplaces Robust Security Arrangement Nationwide by vengertime: 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
ct2:

Story,

Re: Inspector General Of Police Emplaces Robust Security Arrangement Nationwide by ct2: 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
vengertime:

Story,

my dear Ipods friend tomorrow results will shock you
Re: Inspector General Of Police Emplaces Robust Security Arrangement Nationwide by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
tongue
Re: Inspector General Of Police Emplaces Robust Security Arrangement Nationwide by danot1030: 8:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
Sell Your Candidate
My selling point for PMB is that Abuja airport terminal has been completed.

My selling point for PMB is that Portharcourt International airport terminal has been completed.

My selling point for PMB is that Biafra Police have collected their pensions after 30 years deadlock.

My selling point for PMB is that fund has been released to complete the 2nd Niger bridge.

My selling point for PMB is that 12 super turcano fighter jets would be delivered to Nigerian Air Force by 2020 to combat further acts of terrorism.

My selling point for PMB is that Ilorin jebba road has been completed.

My selling point for PMB is that Lagos/ Ibadan expressway has reached 60% completion.

My selling point for PMB is that fund has been released to revive Ajaokuta Steel.

My selling point for PMB is that Nigerian Police now witness increment in their salaries.

My selling point for PMB is that JAMB now remitts 5 billions naira annually, while PDP remitted less than that figure in the whole 16 years.

My selling point for PMB is that, he reduced JAMB fees to N3,500 and NECO to N4,000 respectively.

My selling point for PMB is that Abuja to Kaduna railway has been commissioned.

My selling point for PMB is that Lagos to Abeokuta railway has been completed.

My selling point for PMB is that Mabila power plant is now visible.

My selling point for PMB is that electricity production has improved by 65%, the Mega Watt rises from 3000Mw to 7500Mw. The distribution companies' (sold by PDP to paddy-paddy) ability to do their business, is another matter.

My selling point for PMB is that Lagos to Kano railway is under construction.

My selling point for PMB is that Kaduna to Abuja expressway has been rehabilitated.
And lots more...

I will vote for President Muhamadu Buhari, I will broadcast his strengths. I will defend him when assailed by bitter bigots.

He has fought Boko Haram with zeal.
He has kept a lid on the CBN vault.
He has boosted Agriculture.
He is transforming the rails.
He is keen to help the poorest.
He is not morally dissipated.
He is bold enough to focus on uncompleted projects rather than play to the gallery by starting news ones...

So I will retain my hopes.

I know humans can be fickle, so if his sins become disqualifying, I will speak out, but until then, I stand.

I will not make mountains out of mole hills. And I will not join the brigade of the nihilistic.

I don't need any lessons in critical analysis from those who think he is brain dead, who also declared him dead, two years ago and invented Jubril of Sudan.

I think I know enough of health and law to make the right call. I don't need charlatans and rabble rousers inviting me to their ungodly tutorials.

I am smart enough to know that the choice we have is not between black and white.

I have the mental rigor for subtle discriminations. So I don't need hewers of wood teaching me how to use needles and scapels.

I will criticize the President when it becomes necessary. I will not be goaded by the blind, to trash around in the darkness foisted on them by grief and bigotry.

Let those who think Atiku is not a Kleptocrat hold onto their beliefs. I consider Buhari, with all his imperfections, a better Presidential material than Atiku.

VOTE PRESIDENT MUHAMADU BUHARI FOR A BETTER NIGERIA!

*Copied*

If you are a truthful Nigerian that HATES STEALING and LOVES DEVELOPMENT, share until it gets to those who don't know.

ADD THAT HE IS DOING ROADS IN SOUTHERN NIGERIA (ESPECIALLY SOUTH EAST) THAN ALL OTHER GOVERNMENTS.

Example: Onitsha-Enugu road being dualized, Port Harcourt-Enugu Express being re-built (not patching), Owerri-Umuika Junction being dualised, Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene-Uyo-Calabar Road being worked.

2. GDP steadily gyowing

3. Inflation steadily dropping

4. Gortign Exchange rate steady

5. Fuel supply steady, despite strong push by importers/marketers for price increase

6. Foreign borrowings tied to above infrastructure

7. External Reserve ste
Re: Inspector General Of Police Emplaces Robust Security Arrangement Nationwide by top4eva: 8:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
bisichocs:
ANYONE THAT VOTE OR SUPPORT OR ENCOURAGE BUAHRI TO COME IN FOR 2ND TERM, THIS IS WHAT WILL AFFLICT YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS TO COME

As Nigerians with our fundamental right to vote whoever we want - whether Sowore, Moghalu, Atiku or whoever, the suffering, poverty and hunger that this tyranical government represents, we cant as a nation continue this anymore. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

- To start with, millions of people are suffering and millions are already out of jobs.
- Millions of Nigerians are badly hungry as most cant even feed their kids or family
- Tens of thousands of businesses - both small, medium and big are shut down and closed for business
- Nigerians RARELY commit suicide no matter the situation but in the last two to three years, the rate of suicidal incidences by Nigerians due to the economical disaster being experienced is damn so alarming!
- Thousands of lives accross Nigeria have been recklessly destroyed due to the worst security situation in the country perpetrated by SARS officers, Herdsmen, Re-energized Boko Haram, Police, Custom and other para-military personnels
- Farmlands, livelihoods and means of survivals of many are destroyed and battered beyond repaires due to boko haram and Militant herdsmen who have grown so much intoxicated with getting away with impunity

If you therefore support the 2nd coming of this worst affliction that is called Buhari. This is what WILL happen to you as i and other well meaning Nigerians invoked in strongest of term that the thunder strike of God almighty and the small gods of Amadioha, Sango, Obatala and so on shall strike down ON YOU, ON WHATEVER YOU DO, YOUR BUSINESS - (WONT PRAY FOR THAT ON YOUR INNOCENT CHILDREN AND UNBORN GENERATION)

In Jesus name and Insha Allah, you will alone carry on your head all the combined sufferings that Nigerians are going through. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Why all these curses? BECAUSE THESE SUFFERINGS ARE JUST TOO MUCH. WE CANT TAKE THIS ANY MORE. WE CANT. FEW OF US ARE STILL DOING FINE AND OKAY, BUT WHAT ABOUT OUR NEIGHBOURS, FRIENDS, AND OTHER NIGERIANS SUFFERING ENDLESSLY. I IS JUST TOO MUCH TO BEAR. IT IS PAINSTAINKINGLY TOO MUCH

IF BUHARI ENTERS FOR THE 2ND TERM, THEY WILL AUCTION NIGERIANS ON OLX, JIJI AND OJUELEGBA BEND DOWN SELECT. This same man that has been in government and petroleum power since early 1960s is still ruling us in 2019 and want continue till 2023 and some greediest souls on on planet Nigeria and Africa want tht to happen. WE MUST RESIST IT. ANYONE ELSE BUT FAILURE BUHARI!

As we all can see, ALL THE TRADITIONAL MEDIA HOUSES - RADIO, TV AND PRINTS (INCLUDING ALL THE CASHTIVIST) ARE ALL DEAD FROM SAYING ANYTHING BECAUSE IF THEY SAY ANYTHING, SECURITY DOGS AND BABOONS BY THIS TYRANICAL GOVERNMENT WOULD BE SET AGAINST THEM!

Fellow Nigerians, Please, let us work together to take away the worst reproach from Nigeria - HAUSA, IGBO, ITSHEKIRI, BENIN, EGBE, IKALE, YORUBA, AWORI, TIV, ETC, lets make Nigeria the true Nigeria that we want it to be!

why cursing? it is the people like you that will not make me vote for PDP. Must you curse to drive your point home to the electorates? will your curse change people's opinion? I thereby invoke all your curses on you ONLY, not even your family members but you ONLY. and base on this, you will lose tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Crime: Is Nigeria's Capital City 'one Of The Safest In The World'? / Picture Of Mimiko And Akerodeolu...... / Court Convicts Companies Of Laundering Patience Jonathan’s $15.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.