Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,003 members, 7,835,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Inspector General Of Police Emplaces Robust Security Arrangement Nationwide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inspector General Of Police Emplaces Robust Security Arrangement Nationwide (13726 Views)

A Very Strong Security Arrangement Is Required For Election In Rivers / Thugs Take Over Kano As Newly-posted DIG Michael ‘rejigs’ Security Arrangement / Photo Of AIG Abubakar Adamu Mohammed, The New Inspector-general Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inspector General Of Police Emplaces Robust Security Arrangement Nationwide by gbagyiza: 9:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
ct2:
 Atiku will be defeated badly in kaduna in tomorrow's election,

The Northerners believes that the  igbos killed their leaders,

so they believe peter obi will kill atiku to become president, because of the Igbos despiration  for power.

so they have decided to vote Buhari .

Tomorrow results will prove me

If its kd u r a liar because u r not from there. We d indigenes should tell u d real thing. Almost all Christians in kd will vote atiku n some of d muslims will vote him. Buhari might win with a little margin in kd. Even d last election buhari won with a little margin against Jonathan because Christians voted Jonathan while Muslim voted for buhari. Kd election is always religiously motivated.

1 Like

Re: Inspector General Of Police Emplaces Robust Security Arrangement Nationwide by AngelicBeing: 9:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
Richdad50:
The rate of change of momentum of an object is directly proportional to the resultant force applied and is in the direction of the resultant force. The resultant force is equal to the rate of change of momentum.
There is incredible momentum for Atiku. Nothing can stop the resultant force of the people acting in the direction of his Presidency tomorrow.

#Richdad
Hahaha, your post reminded me of when I was in class 3 taking physics as a subject several decades ago before the advent of the SSS/ JSS system of education tongue
Re: Inspector General Of Police Emplaces Robust Security Arrangement Nationwide by ct2: 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
gbagyiza:

If its kd u r a liar because u r not from there. We d indigenes should tell u d real thing. Almost all Christians in kd will vote atiku n some of d muslims will vote him. Buhari might win with a little margin in kd. Even d last election buhari won with a little margin against Jonathan because Christians voted Jonathan while Muslim voted for buhari. Kd election is always religiously motivated.

am happy you said buhari will win in kaduna tomorrow
Re: Inspector General Of Police Emplaces Robust Security Arrangement Nationwide by ct2: 9:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
gbagyiza:

am happy you said buhari will win
Re: Inspector General Of Police Emplaces Robust Security Arrangement Nationwide by vengertime: 11:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
ct2:

my dear Ipods friend tomorrow results will shock you
2moro you will know that Christ is bigger than the satan in Aso rock
Re: Inspector General Of Police Emplaces Robust Security Arrangement Nationwide by blank(f): 6:29am On Feb 23, 2019
What does "emplaces" mean?
Re: Inspector General Of Police Emplaces Robust Security Arrangement Nationwide by naptu2: 7:06am On Feb 23, 2019
blank:
What does "emplaces" mean?

To put into position
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/emplace
Re: Inspector General Of Police Emplaces Robust Security Arrangement Nationwide by ktmoore: 10:18am On Feb 23, 2019
JubiOmeiza:

giving ursef empty hope. kunu
Richdad50:
It is your father, mother and grand parents that will be begging for money. Idiot, Fool , ode, you are a complete bastard and a big maggot. Your family will beg for life.
The tunder that will fire your family house is coming this raining season.
Me beg for money- you must be a special mad person ... I'm here for new and fun .... Start by sending me your account number cos I see you are broke and think of money..

Bastard.... You are a watermelon and a rabbit.

Local idiot who earns leas than my cleaner... Come let me employ your family + free accommodation / food
Re: Inspector General Of Police Emplaces Robust Security Arrangement Nationwide by ktmoore: 10:28am On Feb 23, 2019
Richdad50:
The rate of change of momentum of an object is directly proportional to the resultant force applied and is in the direction of the resultant force. The resultant force is equal to the rate of change of momentum.
There is incredible momentum for Atiku. Nothing can stop the resultant force of the people acting in the direction of his Presidency tomorrow.

#Richdad
It is your father, mother and grand parents that will be begging for money. Idiot, Fool , ode, you are a complete bastard and a big maggot. Your family will beg for life.
The tunder that will fire your family house is coming this raining season.
Me beg for money- you must be a special mad person ... I'm here for new and fun .... Start by sending me your account number cos I see you are broke and think of money..

Bastard.... You are a watermelon and a rabbit.

Local idiot who earns leas than my cleaner... Come let me employ your family + free accommodation / food.
Bastard
Re: Inspector General Of Police Emplaces Robust Security Arrangement Nationwide by blank(f): 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Summons IGP Adamu Over Contempt / PIB: South South Lawmakers Criticized / Senator Akpanudoedehe’s Exit And The Effect On APC In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.