Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,107 members, 7,842,203 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

My Friend Said White Men Have Small Dicks - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Said White Men Have Small Dicks (6098 Views)

My Friend Said White Men Have Better D.icks Than Black Men / This Is Why Bodybuilders Have Small Pènis VIDEO 18+ / Nigerian Men Have Small Dicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Said White Men Have Small Dicks by bayocanny: 4:02am On Feb 24, 2019
Ilamina:

You are a product of Nigerian education So you are no value, significance or importance to me
he's a troll, ignore the moniker
Re: My Friend Said White Men Have Small Dicks by Boxer007(m): 4:22am On Feb 24, 2019
Ilamina:

That she has screwed many of them so she knows

Is having small.dick. A disadvantage for men

Onila. Come back with new name sir

1 Like

Re: My Friend Said White Men Have Small Dicks by MissRaine69(f): 11:20am On Feb 24, 2019
Ilamina:

You are a product of Nigerian education
So you are no value, significance or importance to me
Quite the contrary.
Your parents and their parents and all your ancestors put together would have to sell all your kidneys to afford the education my parents gave me . That said it’s not about affordability we are just not the same people and we will never be at par.
Secondly with your “superior” education you should know value , significance and importance mean the same thing. Keep learning child. You need it.
Say what you will llamina any one with class does not proclaim it, they just are.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Said White Men Have Small Dicks by Ilamina(f): 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
MissRaine69:

Quite the contrary.
Your parents and their parents and all your ancestors put together would have to sell all your kidneys to afford the education my parents gave me . That said it’s not about affordability we are just not the same people and we will never be at par.
Secondly with your “superior” education you should know value , significance and importance mean the same thing. Keep learning child. You need it.
Say what you will llamina any one with class does not proclaim it, they just are.

Lol my father studied in America
I doubt anyone in your family have gotten a degree from even dead Ghana

I just use those words emphasize how low I think of you
Re: My Friend Said White Men Have Small Dicks by MissRaine69(f): 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
Ilamina:

Your father? Smh
My whole family
Grandparents and great greatparenst too live/lived abroad
I am no basic chick.
But since you want to ride on Daddy’s tailcoats bring it child
Let’s see what you got!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Said White Men Have Small Dicks by Ilamina(f): 9:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
MissRaine69:

Your father? Smh
My whole family
Grandparents and great greatparenst too live/lived abroad
I am no basic chick.
But since you want to ride on Daddy’s tailcoats bring it child
Let’s see what you got!

You are still product of Nigerian education
Not on my level
Re: My Friend Said White Men Have Small Dicks by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
Ilamina:

Not on my level
You get sense so?

Re: My Friend Said White Men Have Small Dicks by MissRaine69(f): 7:16am On Feb 25, 2019
Ilamina:

Not on my level

Of course I am not on your level whatever gave you that impression?
See how important education is? It was slow but we got there in the end.
Good child now go and play in daddy’s house.
Re: My Friend Said White Men Have Small Dicks by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 25, 2019
MissRaine69:

She's a highly respected troll in the history of NL; her Twitter accounts are verified. She finds you interesting that's why she attacks you. Enjoy the fun still.
Re: My Friend Said White Men Have Small Dicks by MissRaine69(f): 8:48am On Feb 25, 2019
androidroot:
She's a highly respected troll in the history of NL; her Twitter accounts are verified. She finds you interesting that's why she attacks you. Enjoy the fun still.
Highly respected and troll in the same sentence?
It was at that moment you lost me.
Re: My Friend Said White Men Have Small Dicks by Ilamina(f): 8:53am On Feb 25, 2019
androidroot:

If I am a nuisance to you
Why comment on my thread

Respect yourself and go play with your kind
Mr so called intelligent
Re: My Friend Said White Men Have Small Dicks by Ernesthugo(m): 9:01am On Feb 25, 2019
MissRaine69:

I treat dick actually and vagina too
It’s my professional job... I get paid handsomely for it.
I spent ages in university perfecting that skill
perfect substle,let her keep her hoesym spirit,i am sure one of the said white guy with a small dick wants to engage her.
Re: My Friend Said White Men Have Small Dicks by Bunmi76: 9:24am On Feb 25, 2019
Penis enlargement herbs and premature ejaculation herbs Do you have small penis and you want it big look no further the herbal solution can help increase the size over time and there is herbs to cure premature ejaculation.
WhatsApp me on 08114896733 for more info....
Re: My Friend Said White Men Have Small Dicks by Ilamina(f): 9:29am On Feb 25, 2019
Ernesthugo:
perfect substle,let her keep her hoesym spirit,i am sure one of the said white guy with a small dick wants to engage her.

Better than screwing you
Re: My Friend Said White Men Have Small Dicks by Ilamina(f): 10:23am On Feb 25, 2019
MissRaine69:

Highly respected and troll in the same sentence?
It was at that moment you lost me.

Stop focusing on me

And focus on better things
Like repairing your rubbish country
Re: My Friend Said White Men Have Small Dicks by Ernesthugo(m): 10:39am On Feb 25, 2019
Ilamina:

Better than screwing you
if i am courageous to put up my real life picture,and trust me i am more handsome than ur generations,u r a loosed LovePeddler. To hell with u. Sharer and stakeholder of hiv&std.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Said White Men Have Small Dicks by Ernesthugo(m): 10:41am On Feb 25, 2019
Ilamina:

Not on my level
get a life,stop using pussy to pay the bills,idiot of the highest order o to ge

1 Like

Re: My Friend Said White Men Have Small Dicks by Ernesthugo(m): 10:44am On Feb 25, 2019
Ilamina:

Better than screwing you
i knew u had been a fool,wel i am more handsome than ur whole generatn and i got a big preek,good job,a car and my own rented apartment, u are nothing but giver of hiv and std, bastard.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Said White Men Have Small Dicks by MissRaine69(f): 11:03am On Feb 25, 2019
Ilamina:

Stop focusing on me

When you have something of substance to say return.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Said White Men Have Small Dicks by orisa37: 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
Unlike the cracy Prick of a Bokoharam.
Re: My Friend Said White Men Have Small Dicks by Maken1005: 2:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
Chipink:
We don't care, we only care about election

Don’t mind them jare! That’s what matters most erection

1 Like

Re: My Friend Said White Men Have Small Dicks by Ilamina(f): 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ernesthugo:

Mind your business
And focus on your miserable life

You hate on me such, yet you comment on my threads

Screw off
Re: My Friend Said White Men Have Small Dicks by Ernesthugo(m): 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ilamina:

Mind your business
And focus on your miserable life

You hate on me such, yet you comment on my threads

Screw off
Bleep ugly mofo i am on nairaland last i checked created by seun osewa get da Bleep outta here u own nothing here empty barrel filled with dick brain.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Said White Men Have Small Dicks by Ilamina(f): 7:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ernesthugo:
Bleep ugly mofo i am on nairaland last i checked created by seun osewa get da Bleep outta here u own nothing here empty barrel filled with dick brain.

Go and repair your fucking country and sell more cars
Re: My Friend Said White Men Have Small Dicks by Ernesthugo(m): 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ilamina:

Go and repair your fucking country and sell more cars
delete ur fucking account and go Bleep with your country forum,yes i sell cars sophisticated cars,i got a good job,u just a dick sucker bitch suck a small dick tonight that is ur only ambition 2 life.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Said White Men Have Small Dicks by Ilamina(f): 9:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ernesthugo:
delete ur fucking account and go Bleep with your country forum,yes i sell cars sophisticated cars,i got a good job,u just a dick sucker bitch suck a small dick tonight that is ur only ambition 2 life.

Apparently you are not selling enough
Because you sound too dumb, for someone that sells cars
Re: My Friend Said White Men Have Small Dicks by Kdon2: 10:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
ktmoore:

It is your father, mother and grand parents that will be begging for money. Idiot, Fool , ode, you are a complete bastard and a big maggot. Your family will beg for life.
The tunder that will fire your family house is coming this raining season.
Me beg for money- you must be a special mad person ... I'm here for new and fun .... Start by sending me your account number cos I see you are broke and think of money..

Bastard.... You are a watermelon and a rabbit.

Local idiot who earns leas than my cleaner... Come let me employ your family + free accommodation / food

See as this one just dey murder English... Chai! E no easy.
Re: My Friend Said White Men Have Small Dicks by Kdon2: 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ilamina:

Will you just shut up already and stop disgracing yourself with this your gutter English.! Haba!
Re: My Friend Said White Men Have Small Dicks by Kdon2: 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
MissRaine69:

Please restrain from joining issues with morons biko! Ignore the ragtag!
Re: My Friend Said White Men Have Small Dicks by Kdon2: 10:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ilamina:

Stop focusing on me

You have said it all! You are not a better thing to focus on...what a pity! You cant even construct good english yet you attack our education system here. You are very unfortunate really. SMH
Re: My Friend Said White Men Have Small Dicks by Kdon2: 10:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ernesthugo:

Ma niggy!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband / Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) / Gurls With Their Useless Shakara. Rubbish!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.