Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) (35154 Views)

Kano Elections: People On The Run As Thugs Disrupt Polls (Photos) / Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State / Thugs Disrupt APC's Gubernatorial Campaign Flag-off In Lagos, Two Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by thatigboman: 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ahebutterkyhu5:

Go to south yeast and vote, not in Lagos okay
why can't I vote in lagos when my grandfather built it?
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
Jimi and Gbadamosi
Make una just throw in the towel
Na APC get lagos
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by iamloski(m): 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
deepwater:
Tinubu has a lot to explain.

If you claim to be the jagaban allow the igbos in okota vote for their choice

Stop intimidating them, I bet u that amuwo lga result would have sent shivers down sanwo olus spine.

Hence they had to create crisis there.

I blame the IGBOS for developing that swamp called amuwo odofin to what it is today.

Ago has been developed that with NGN 20m you can't even buy a plot of swamp.

Now this is how u pay your developers ?

Igbos be like garri as u dey soak them for water, them dey rise
you made no sense
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Purej: 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
tinubu and mc oluomo should be heard responsible
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ahebutterkyhu5:

Mofo stop sounding emotional. Lagos is not south east. Go to south east and vote and stop saying nonsense ok
Emotional my foot
You should be bothered about your people,now I know why the saying that an average Igbo man can afford to feed himself no matter what.
So much hatred
You can hate them for all I care......... But wait
I don't even care...
The number of Igbo's I have met both here and abroad actually speaks a lot about their social capability they are so cool headed unless you do your thing first.
Stop hating(it will be of help to your already troubled soul)

1 Like

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by banio: 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
Worst election ever. APC is evil
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by davidadenrele: 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
deepwater:

Stop intimidating them, I bet u that amuwo lga result would have sent shivers down sanwo olus spine.

I blame the IGBOS for developing that swamp called amuwo odofin to what it is today.

Oga what rubbish are you saying mention one developed eastern where you will see your so called Igbo doing extremely so well, all you do is to throw tantrums abused the so those who harbour and allow you to thrived to success and progress and i wont stood so low to myopic little thinking mindset, you can abused Tinubu or Lagosians for all i care it wont the change the fact that an average Lagosians cant even dare to buy land in your east without you guys been tribalistic
about it, i dare any eastern indigene to mention any yoruba man in the cabinet of any eastern state governors cabinet Lagos has a easterners in its cabinet, Lagos even have an easterner in its state Assembly if you dont know what say go and sit down and think something good to do with life!!!! nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Koralords: 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
Herkim:
Cowards like you , you are part of our problem in this country when the president gave a strong warning about ballot boxes snatching you guys condemned him be a dictator, can you see the result?

Hypocrites.

You are a fool so why where the apc thugs not shot ?what happened to the steal ballot and die ,

1 Like

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Blazing8(m): 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2019
Today is the first day I cried for my country crycry it's really Sad!
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ahebutterkyhu5:

Oloribu why your fearless flatheaded brothers no go confront the thugs. You dey nairaland Dey chestbeat olofo
One of your miscreant brothers got the suya treatment in Okota, in other word HE GOT JUNGLE JUSTICED BURNING STYLE

1 Like

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by ORIJIN201(m): 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

I love how you cry. Now try going towards a polling booth, i am waiting with my koboko cool
Old Yoruba people were all over this place today, voting in exchange for money. Shows how useless their sons are. They failed their parenting which is in turn haunting them now. Putting them in a state of poverty that they have to go to the polls to exchange their rights for peanuts. You've towed the same line and so will your generation suffer for it. You can't give what you don't have.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by clintonsparkz(m): 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
xarm:
Why are they running now? I thought they said they are the one dictating lagos affairs.

Next level............
you are very stvpid, people are denied of their rights and you are happy, what is this? must a candidate be imposed on us, keep suffering the way u are currently... ODE

1 Like

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by IvarTheBoneless: 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
ORIJIN201:
[s]Old Yoruba people were all over this place today, voting in exchange for money. Shows how useless their sons are. They failed their parenting which is in turn haunting them now. Putting them in a state of poverty that they have to go to the polls to exchange their rights for peanuts. You've towed the same line and so will your generation suffer for it. You can't give what you don't have.[/s]

Cry baby cry. You are giving us an enjoyable show here cheesy grin

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Ahebutterkyhu5: 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
brightokechukwu:

One of your miscreant brothers got the suya treatment in Okota, in other word HE GOT JUNGLE JUSTICED BURNING STYLE
Shut up. Jungle justice Kor, jungle lawyer ni
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Ahebutterkyhu5: 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
MatthAnn:

Emotional my foot
You should be bothered about your people,now I know why the saying that an average Igbo man can afford to feed himself no matter what.
So much hatred
You can hate them for all I care......... But wait
I don't even care...
The number of Igbo's I have met both here and abroad actually speaks a lot about their social capability they are so cool headed unless you do your thing first.
Stop hating(it will be of help to your already troubled soul)
Olosho shut up. Single sense you no get. You just dey spill nonsense.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Ahebutterkyhu5: 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
thatigboman:
why can't I vote in lagos when my grandfather built it?
Yes cos your grandfather don become governor of Lagos before. Go and develop your erosion filled region okay
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by ORIJIN201(m): 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Cry baby cry. You are giving us an enjoyable show here cheesy grin
Dude, I'm neither Igbo nor Yoruba to start with. And I don't have any party affiliations. And I'm definitely not in support of both parties because they have nothing to offer.
But trust me, you all will suffer the fate of your parents going to the polls to exchange your right for peanuts if you continue being myopic and tribalistic in favor of party affiliation. They pay you peanuts and incite u against your fellow humans. You can go through my post and see if I've anything to do with politics. Politics in Nigeria isn't politics, it's garbage.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by bluntMonkey: 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
Orpe7:
All these ipob potopoto peps dont want to recognise abi.
If u wan vote badly, go ur state.

You are very stupid
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by thatigboman: 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ahebutterkyhu5:

Yes cos your grandfather don become governor of Lagos before. Go and develop your erosion filled region okay
my region is far more developed than south west. Lagos is no man's land
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by LucemFerre: 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
Nigerian election would not be complete without violence. Black animals
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Ahebutterkyhu5: 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
thatigboman:
my region is far more developed than south west. Lagos is no man's land
Na your wreteched father land. Your region is more developed Na why you oloribus are filled all over south west
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by IvarTheBoneless: 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
ORIJIN201:
[s]Dude, I'm neither Igbo nor Yoruba to start with. And I don't have any party affiliations. And I'm definitely not in support of both parties because they have nothing to offer.
But trust me, you all will suffer the fate of your parents going to the polls to exchange your right for peanuts if you continue being myopic and tribalistic in favor of party affiliation. They pay you peanuts and incite u against your fellow humans. You can go through my post and see if I've anything to do with politics. Politics in Nigeria isn't politics, it's garbage.[/s]

If it smells and writes like a flat head. It is a developer. Now buzz off, you are boring me to sleep

1 Like

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Lordinit: 5:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
The northerners understand Nigeria to be divided to north and south. But in the south, they see themselves as west, east, south south and the likes. The north has always been a solid block politically. A close look shows that the don't beg for votes from any geopolitical zone. They simply use a character send him on errand and he delivers.
The use west against the east and the east against the west, depending on the occasion. They used Awolowo and dumped him. The used MKO and dumped him. Let's see if history will repeat itself. Will the use Tinubu and dump him? Tinubu was the main character choosen this time. He loves his party dearly. He cannot afford to see it loose. PMB was mostly aloof through out the campaigns. They very selected the characters to do the dirty game. History has it that the west have always provided the intelligence for former leaders to emerge. They seem to understand politics more than any other region in the country, but find it difficult to emerge.
Time will tell.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
bluntMonkey:

You are very stupid

E pain am grin
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by OYIBN: 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
deepwater:

Igbo's make it a point of duty to travel home during Christmas. They should also travel to their locality to vote. Other tribes are not altering voting pattern in their states. They are 100% PDP. They can't be allowed to alter voting pattern in the SW because we are hosting them. They can carry their businesses to their states.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by zoby225588: 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
President BUHARI peeping at his wife Aisha to know who she voted for (video) www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyD4stlQpzM&sns

SUBSCRIBE to watch
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ahebutterkyhu5:

Olosho shut up. Single sense you no get. You just dey spill nonsense.
Well congrats.
You just spilled another poo outta your mouth.
Not surprised though
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by mrZENographer: 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
thatigboman:
Aguda, Okota, Ago Palace. All PDP strongholds in lagos. APC thugs disrupted the elections and burnt the ballot paper. Unacceptable.

In a polling unit Aguda, by 3:30pm, they carried the ballot boxes away. Is the election over?
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by karlboss: 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
grin grin grin grin

"Asked to go back to the East and vote"

Just comply nah and all will be fine.

Have you seen any Yoruba or Hausa man complaining he was denied voting in the East?

Let us not be emotional or tribalistic here, charity begins at home. This is a wake-up call for those who have ears

I would first develop my own first before developing a stranger's home.

Why will i build a house first in Cameroun before Nigeria? That's not a smart move

You have been told you can't vote for Presidential...take bus to East to vote for Gubernatorial nah.

They have given you ample time

You are right bro
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by higgs: 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
Sad
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Omofranca(f): 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
wethebest:
Na wa oo

Great pity! My own Oshodi/Isolo polling unit was VERY peaceful. Sauntered there to vote and sauntered back home. No stress or intimidation whatsoever. Average Nigerian is peaceful. Desperado politicians and their thugs are the problem of our democracy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits Emir Sanusi In His Palace -.PICS / Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster / Nigeria Is Only Meant For Visiting, Not To Live In- UK Nigeria Lady (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.