Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,684 members, 7,854,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS (5493 Views)

We’ll Resist APC’s Desperation To Foist One-Party Rule On Nigerians – PDP BOT / ESN In Lagos To Defend Igbos In Lagos / 80 Nigerians: 'all Ethnics Have Their Own Criminals' - FFK Defend Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Kagawa10: 8:28am On Feb 24, 2019
ejibaba:

Na like jooor!! Forget most the fake igbo on Nairaland

It's not fake. I have had first time experience at uniben. The Ibo friend I housed was always calling me onfe uumanu which I thought was a lovely nick name until I discovered it was a derogatory name meant for the Yorubas.

Another was my brother NYSC experience. His group was the first to endorse a Benue guy to contest for a clo leader. My brother was the one nominated but he declined because he has always been a reserved guy and put up this Benue friend in his place.

My brother and his groups all went round to campaign to their fellow corps members to vote for this Benue guy and eventually he won against another candidate put up by an Ibo guy. After the election, the Ibo guys went ahead to spoil the Benue guy's mind against the Yorubas in the camp. Only God knows what they told him (of course I know it was going to be their stupid civil war story to curry sympathy because I've once been a victim)

My brother kept on wondering what could have happened with the Benue guy who suddenly disliked them and formed alliance with the Ibos in the camp. At that time, neither he nor his Yoruba group knew of Ibo hatred towards the Yorubas. Even I, myself haven't told him of my experience with the Ibos in uniben then because I'm a person who tends to give people the benefit of doubt. Only if he had known this, he would have been conciously minded and not sleep on his laurels.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Kagawa10: 8:37am On Feb 24, 2019
This was same thing they did to Jonathan and spoilt his mind against the Yorubas even after Yorubas voted massively for him in 2011 coupled with several Yoruba leaders who stood up for him when the North wanted to remove him after president Yaradua died.

1 Like

Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by cheruv: 8:40am On Feb 24, 2019
Kagawa10:
That's why I have problem with the stupid Yoruba guys who date Ibo women or married them. These ibo would eventually poisoned you against your family because they hate your kinsmen and even turn your child against you and your kinsmen like we have the op's mother.

I saw Alex hate the Yorubas in the bbnaija house yet she wanted to date either Tobi or Leo who are both Yorubas. So tell me how such lady could have easily changed her hatred against the Yorubas she would meet in Tobi/Leo's household if she had succeeded marrying one of them? Even onyi hates the Yoruba so much on here yet wants to have Davido for a husband. Can you see the irony? That they married Yoruba wouldn't stop their hatred towards our kinsmen.

We all saw the hate displayed by the Ibo girls here (onyi, tossie,, ziggylagy, even amarabae etc) how many Yoruba girls have you seen constantly spewing hatred towards the Ibos like we have the Ibo girls on here? But some stupid Yorubas won't use their heads. Yeye
You don't really blame Yoruba men... Who doesn't want his child to have "ẹgun Igbo" or that yellow Igbo skin?
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 24, 2019
Kagawa10:

It's not fake. I have had first time experience at uniben. The Ibo friend I housed was always calling me onfe uumanu which I thought was a lovely nick name until I discovered it was a derogatory name meant for the Yorubas.

Another was my brother NYSC experience. His group was the first to endorse a Benue guy to contest for a clo leader. My brother was the one nominated but he declined because he has always been a reserved guy and put up this Benue friend in his place.

My brother and his groups all went round to campaign to their fellow corps members to vote for this Benue guy and eventually he won against another candidate put up by an Ibo guy. After the election, the Ibo guys went ahead to spoil the Benue guy's mind against the Yorubas in the camp. Only God knows what they told him (of course I know it was going to be their stupid civil war story to curry sympathy because I've once been a victim)

My brother kept on wondering what could have happened with the Benue guy who suddenly disliked them and formed alliance with the Ibos in the camp. At that time, neither he nor his Yoruba group knew of Ibo hatred towards the Yorubas. Even I, myself haven't told him of my experience with the Ibos in uniben then because I'm a person who tends to give people the benefit of doubt. Only if he had known this, he would have been conciously minded and not sleep on his laurels.
Bro Nairaland has finally Damaged your Mind
I love Yorubas
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Kagawa10: 8:50am On Feb 24, 2019
cheruv:

You don't really blame Yoruba men... Who doesn't want his child to have "ẹgun Igbo" or that yellow Igbo skin?

Lmao. Should I pull up the pics of your Ibo sisters who were rallying in Anambra? They were black as charcoal. Forget the bleaching crew. Even emoney wife bleached cos we've seen her former pics. Black for black, no one is as fine as our Yoruba ladies when you look at the structure of their nose, lips and feminine facial and body structure.

The only thing is they ain't as fake as the Ibo ladies who pretend to be submissive while dating only for them to turn into something else once they are married. We know most of the bitter ladies against guys on here are Ibo women but when you meet them in real life, they act all submissive but a a discerning person like myself can always see through the facade because they always let it slip unconsciously but some stupid ones wouldn't see.

That's not saying there are no good Ibo women out there.

1 Like

Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by GerogeI(m): 8:55am On Feb 24, 2019
Kagawa10:

Lmao. Should I pull up the pics of your Ibo sisters who were rallying in Anambra? They were black as charcoal. Forget the bleaching crew. Even emoney wife bleached cos we've seen her former pics. Black to black, no one is as fine as our Yoruba ladies when you look at the structure of their nose, lips and feminine facial and body structure

The only thing is they ain't as fake as the Ibo ladies who pretend to be submissive while dating only for them to turn into something else once they are married. We know most of the bitter ladies against guys on here are Ibo women but when you meet them in real life, they act all submissive but a a discerning person like myself can always see through the facade because they always let it slip unconsciously but some stupid ones wouldn't see.

That's not saying there are no good Ibo women out there.

Brother Kagawa10!
I can help you with that Igbo chick. Seriously! shocked grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 24, 2019
Kagawa10:

Well, we all have our experiences but at the end we are better together. Let me share an experience....An Igbo friend who speaks Yoruba fluently, wanted to help a Yoruba colleague in the North few years back but the Yoruba man refused. The yoruba man was new on the job and was in charge of a sensitive section of the company. He rather took it somewhere else to his fellow Yoruba brother and told another person that he can't trust his work in the hands of an Igbo person that Igbos are wicked and fraudulent.

To cut long story short, his Yoruba brother altered his system and defrauded the company with his password. I was asked to do an audit of the whole issue that's where I discovered his tribal fear got him to lose a job of 6 digits monthly because he ought to have understudy with the Ignore man but he just refused.

The igbo man would have been sacked too just that he provided evidence of making effort to assist the man on his job but he refused for unfounded fear.

The truth is until the two tribes settle their differences Southern Nigeria will not make the kind of progress expected. They unite in religion, marriage and education aside politics, which to me is just a game of interest. In all bro, last last you go marry Igbo girl just wait and see
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Kagawa10: 9:07am On Feb 24, 2019
Hizzy:

Bro Nairaland has finally Damaged your Mind
I love Yorubas

Lmao. I admit I'm always on my guard around the Ibos but that does't mean I have turned into a beast. We have an Ibo tenant at our house. Although I admit I don't like the man's proud and rude outlook, his little children are my friends and I treat them right.
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Kagawa10: 9:11am On Feb 24, 2019
GerogeI:

Brother Kagawa10!
I can help you with that Igbo chick. Seriously! shocked grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

See this one. Lol. As if I couldn't easily get one for myself if I had wanted. Lol. You ain't serious.
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Kagawa10: 9:35am On Feb 24, 2019
ejibaba:

Well, we all have our experiences but at the end we are better together. Let me share an experience....An Igbo friend who speaks Yoruba fluently, wanted to help a Yoruba colleague in the North few years back but the Yoruba man refused. The yoruba man was new on the job and was in charge of a sensitive section of the company. He rather took it somewhere else to his fellow Yoruba brother and told another person that he can't trust his work in the hands of an Igbo person that Igbos are wicked and fraudulent.

To cut long story short, his Yoruba brother altered his system and defrauded the company with his password. I was asked to do an audit of the whole issue that's where I discovered his tribal fear got him to lose a job of 6 digits monthly because he ought to have understudy with the Ignore man but he just refused.

The igbo man would have been sacked too just that he provided evidence of making effort to assist the man on his job but he refused for unfounded fear.

The truth is until the two tribes settle their differences Southern Nigeria will not make the kind of progress expected. They unite in religion, marriage and education aside politics, which to me is just a game of interest. In all bro, last last you go marry Igbo girl just wait and see

See. Everyone is always gaurded around other tribesmen even though I was nothing of such until my experience but the most worrying thing was the betrayal of the Ibo friend I housed. Besides the onfe uumanu name calling, I have always noticed some subtle actions from him because there was never a time I had problem with cash that he seemed to help out whereas I always "killed'' myself over his problem. I can't even recall how many times I either lended him cash or just gave him. If I didn't have, I would even be the one to find out ways to help.

He knew I was dependable Which was highlighted by the fact that I housed him. But what did I get in return? Hate. I don't even think he suddenly developed hatred for me, I think he couldn't help evaporating the hatred he's always had for the Yorubas Which was probably caused by his parents destroying his mind with their hate speeches towards the Yorubas probably at a tender age.

Our Ibo tenant once had his younger brother come over and I heard him warning his little nephews and niece not to speak "these stupid Yoruba languages" ever again. That's how it start. Unwarranted hatred inculcated into little children, even at a tender age. If I had wanted to pay back I wouldn't have intervene when some people wanted to lynch the same guy for stealing but I and my aunt rallied around and used my dad's chieftaincy title to dispel the crowd.

Anyway, I still don't see how a hateful Ibo lady would suddenly feel love because he married a Yoruba. If it happened that I married an Ibo lady Which would be rare, I would have done enough homework on her thoroughly.
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by GerogeI(m): 9:57am On Feb 24, 2019
Kagawa10:

See this one. Lol. As if I couldn't easily get one for myself if I had wanted. Lol. You ain't serious.

Come on, shun the shenanigans grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
You want one bad! So bad! A particular one that has been giving you tough time. Let me help you bro. You can help me as well.

There is a yoruba chick in my office, I want bad too!
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Melian(f): 10:02am On Feb 24, 2019
raumdeuter:
This is Yoruba land and only Yoruba agenda matters

Anything that will favor Yorubas we support

Thank you! Well said. We are for anything that favors yorubas. It's our land!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 24, 2019
Kagawa10:

See. Everyone is always gaurded around other tribesmen even though I was nothing of such until my experience but the most worrying thing was the betrayal of the Ibo friend I housed. Besides the onfe uumanu name calling, I have always noticed some subtle actions from him because there was never a time I had problem with cash that he seemed to help out whereas I always "killed'' myself over his problem. I can't even recall how many times I either lended him cash or just gave him. If I didn't have, I would even be the one to find out ways to help.

He knew I was dependable Which was highlighted by the fact that I housed him. But what did I get in return? Hate. I don't even think he suddenly developed hatred for me, I think he couldn't help evaporating the hatred he's always had for the Yorubas Which was probably caused by his parents destroying his mind with their hate speeches towards the Yorubas probably at a tender age.

Our Ibo tenant once had his younger brother come over and I heard him warning his little nephews and niece not to speak "these stupid Yoruba languages" ever again. That's how it start. Unwarranted hatred inculcated into little children, even at a tender age. If I had wanted to pay back I wouldn't have intervene when some people wanted to lynch the same guy for stealing but I and my aunt rallied around and used my dad's chieftaincy title to dispel the crowd.

Anyway, I still don't see how a hateful Ibo lady would suddenly feel love because he married a Yoruba. If it happened that I married an Ibo lady Which would be rare, I would have done enough homework on her thoroughly.
Bro, I feel you... it's quite unfortunate you met one hell of an ingrate but there are still exception
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Kagawa10: 10:05am On Feb 24, 2019
GerogeI:

Come on, shun the shenanigans grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
You want one bad! So bad! A particular one that has been giving you tough time. Let me help you bro. You can help me as well.

There is a yoruba chick in my office, I want bad too!

Lol. I ain't even ready for a wife now so forget it. Maybe when I'm ready for one I would give you a call.
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Gandollaar(f): 10:15am On Feb 24, 2019
yrex01:
after calling dem names. Una abuse all d tribe in d nation finish, now seeking for der epp. Oma she ooo
Listen you are a baby. When someone says let there be peace, you better embrace it. Maybe you are too young during Otedola time as governor when Igbo traders and OPc clashed in different parts of Lagos! Go and ask your father about it. Raumdeuter be warned.
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Melian(f): 10:16am On Feb 24, 2019
Kagawa10:

We share the same sentiments. Like you, I was naive about igbos hatred for the yorubas. Like you I had an igbo friend who unknown to me was stabbing me at the back, calling me names in her language and I'd laugh like a mumu thinking it was a tease but at the same time wanted so much my friendship. My eyes opened on joining NL and I broke the unfortunate relationship.
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Gandollaar(f): 10:17am On Feb 24, 2019
luvmijeje:
Enough! Please and please stop making this election about you guys. As una plenty, Northerners are still much than you guys in Lagos. If PDP wins, it is not because of you guys. It's because Tinubu miscalculated the independence of the Yoruba.

Please and please hide your boasting till the gubernatorial election. Don't make it about tribe. If you do, APC will win the election with a landslide. Don't score an own goal for PDP. Keep low.
Who angered you? Baba haff vex. Mtcheeeew
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Gandollaar(f): 10:24am On Feb 24, 2019
Meliian:

See this stupid idiot issuing threats. You're mad. You go and ask your father. It's about the numbers, we'll kill you all.
Small pikin wey no Sabi medicine dey call am vegetable. Igbos are battle ready for you in Lagos. Coward!

When you hear GBOAAA now, you will be the first to scamper away like a ghetto rat!
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Meliian(f): 10:26am On Feb 24, 2019
Gandollaar:
Small pikin wey no Sabi medicine dey call am vegetable. Igbos are battle ready for you in Lagos. Coward!

When you hear GBOAAA now, you will be the first to scamper away like a ghetto rat!

You're warned!!!
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by frowland(m): 10:28am On Feb 24, 2019
tobby98:
I am tired already. if not for this skirmishes today PDP was easily going to win Lagos. even the almighty Alimosho and Mushin areas that is APC dominated had no choice but to Atikulate

Alimosho Atikulated? You must be typing from the moon.
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Gandollaar(f): 10:28am On Feb 24, 2019
Melian:

We share the same sentiments. Like you, I was naive about igbos hatred for the yorubas. Like you I had an igbo friend who unknown to me was stabbing me at the back, calling me names in her language and I'd laugh like a mumu thinking it was a tease but at the same time wanted so much my friendship. My eyes opened on joining NL and I broke the unfortunate relationship.
Look at this unscrupulous slowpoke! So what you read here has shaped your real life? You must be a kid trying to pass jamb. SMH! I hope you won't commit suicide one day over the comments you read here mumu!

Atiku and Tinubu are very close friends! Tinubu's house behind TBS was where Saraki and Atiku changed over for their rally at TBS!

Mumu here tryna to kee himself.
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by GerogeI(m): 10:30am On Feb 24, 2019
Meliian:

See this stupid idiot issuing threats. You're mad. You go and ask your father. It's about the numbers, we'll wipe you all out
Hello Meliian wink wink wink wink

I be like say na Meliian I go marry o! Very fiery, kill kill, fire fire. Kagawa10 can you help?

If we marry, if anybody find trouble come my side, I go just send her. I go dey house and drink small beer. lipsrsealed Only one bottle. Small bottle too. cool cool cool
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Benez: 10:31am On Feb 24, 2019
Igbos that stoned our son at Okota. Can any Yoruba man do that in Onitsha?
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Gandollaar(f): 10:52am On Feb 24, 2019
Benez:
Igbos that stoned our son at Okota. Can any Yoruba man do that in Onitsha?
Your god buhari approved it for ballot snatchers.
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Kagawa10: 10:52am On Feb 24, 2019
Melian:

ejibaba, see another here. I think I blamed Kanu Nnamdi for intensifying the hatred although my experience was way before Kanu Nnamdi hate speeches.

I would just say Ibo have to let go of the embittered civil war. I have my own take on the war and I know the Ibos have theirs as well but it's high time we let it go because I feel it's this war that keeps making some of them embittered. After all, this war was fought by our fore fathers who are no more. I don't think I have ever seen a Yoruba parents spoilt his/her children's mind against the Ibos. My parents never did that to us nor do I know of anyone whose mind got poisoned by their parents.

The only time Yoruba parents would raise alarm was if her daughter brought home an Ibo guy for a husband. And it would not be about the parent spewing hate speeches towards the Ibos but just warning of the distance and the strange language because they don't want their daughter to move far away from them nor be a stranger in another man's family. My mum even said her parents went against her decision to marry an Ibadan man until she put stop to it, let alone if she had brought an Ibo man.

That's just my take. The embittered civil war should be let Go.
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by dokyOloye: 10:53am On Feb 24, 2019
olawalepopoola:

But in the 21st century no foreigners ever become commissioners, special adviser, councillors in SE state. Only the Igbos want the share of other properties but can't drop theirs for others.
Many Igbos are clamouring for house of Assembly, reps and Senate in Lagos and you are been allowed. No Yorubas can be allowed to try such in the east.
Igbos in Lagos have a large pool of highly skilled professionals, big time businessmen, entertainers etc.
Yorubas in Igbo land are so very few,consist mostly of agbo sellers(dangerous concotion),vulcanizers and electricians.
Harsh but honest truth
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by dokyOloye: 10:55am On Feb 24, 2019
MightySparrow:
Igbos are intrinsically selfish and greedy. no other tribe can easily survive in their land, yet they prosper in other people's land. if as they claim, lagos is an annex of onitsha, let them take arms and fight do
You cannot survive in their land b/c the competition is high.
No quota,no owo mi da grin
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by yrex01(m): 11:07am On Feb 24, 2019
Gandollaar:
Listen you are a baby. When someone says let there be peace, you better embrace it. Maybe you are too young during Otedola time as governor when Igbo traders and OPc clashed in different parts of Lagos! Go and ask your father about it. Raumdeuter be warned.
rubish. Gandollar don buy ur sense.
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Kagawa10: 11:12am On Feb 24, 2019
GerogeI:

Lol, who said you have to marry her. Just get her close as your GF first, marriage can follow later.

I ain't a fornicator though. We will see sha.. lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyo Guber: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling / White Woman Joins The Search For "Jubril" And "Buhari" (photos/video) / Amaechi Told Us Nyesom Wike Is A Cultist & Head Of Ogboni - Worgu Boms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.