Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,206 members, 7,846,004 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS (5483 Views)

We’ll Resist APC’s Desperation To Foist One-Party Rule On Nigerians – PDP BOT / ESN In Lagos To Defend Igbos In Lagos / 80 Nigerians: 'all Ethnics Have Their Own Criminals' - FFK Defend Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by tobby98: 10:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
at op asking about my identity on a faceless forum. sorry bro...
mum is Igbo from IMO state while dad is from Ogun state so paternally I am more of Yoruba and half Igbo.
however this does not change the fact that we are supporting Buhari who is a serial failure

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by modath(f): 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
raumdeuter:
This is Yoruba land and only Yoruba agenda matters

Anything that will favor Yorubas we support

cool

2 Likes

Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Prompto: 10:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
Is that how Igbos defend Yoruba in the East ?

tobby98:
This election is causing an ethnic rift between the Yoruba's and the Igbos in mostly Lagos igbo dominated areas like Okota,Isolo,Ilasa,Amuwo Odofin etc....
The PDP agents who are omoluabis must ensure the voters are not intimidated based on your support for a particular political party
APC must hold their leaders in this areas for poor performance and lack of grassroots politics that has assisted the PDP to easily trump them.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by raumdeuter: 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
tobby98:

It's too late bro. you can't stop them now. if they can conquer the UK amid racism and strong black resistance then Lagos is just a molehill.
Igbos collected APC money but still voted for their conscience unlike Yoruba's that would trade their conscience for a plate of porridge

WHen Ibos vote its avote for their conscience, when Yorubas vote its trading their conscience

Okay we don hear, we will continue to trade out soul abi is it your soul we are tradig

8 Likes

Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
olawalepopoola:

But in the 21st century no foreigners ever become commissioners, special adviser, councillors in SE state. Only the Igbos want the share of other properties but can't drop theirs for others.
Many Igbos are clamouring for house of Assembly, reps and Senate in Lagos and you are been allowed. No Yorubas can be allowed to try such in the east.

Yoruba's have been appointed Commissioners in Abia and Enugu States in the past
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Shegzy8(m): 11:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
misterme:

Yoruba's have been appointed Commissioners in Abia and Enugu States in the past
Stop propagating lies to make you look valid...bring up facts

3 Likes

Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Gabriel004: 11:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
tobby98:

Google is your friend nah.
There is at least 3-4 Igbo MPs in the UK parliament.an Igbo chief judge in America,an influential Igbo MP in Ukraine or Poland etc and the lust continues.....
So ordinary Lagos is nothing even ur Jagaban is succumbing by giving the Igbos automatic tickets to contest. go and ask Hon.Jude Idimogu
You are very dumb just like your other mumu igbo. Do you know how many Yorubas in UK parliament, also in US. Does that make yorubas conquer them. Why are you guys so stupid in abusing words. Gush, somehow for una education o. The 7 Nigerians in UK parliament include
1. Chi Onwurah, Newcastle parliament, igbo
2. Fiona Onasanya, Petersborough parliament, Yoruba
3. Chuka Umunna, Parliament for Streatham, Igbo
4 Helen Grant, Member of Parliament for Maidstone, Edo
5. Abimbola Afolami, MP Hitchin and Harpenden constituents... Yoruba
6. Kemi Badenoch, Member of Parliament for Saffron Walden.. Yoruba
7. Kate Osamor, Member of Parliament for Edmonton – Edo.
Out of 7 igbo are just 2 Yoruba 3 Edo 2, yet you don't see yorubas bragging, shouting conquered. Even Edo did not brag, so are you people. Even in US, the only Nigerian in Trump government is a Yoruba man Adebayo Ogunlesi. Are you guys really this daft or your inferiority complex has taken another dimension.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Naijaguy12345(m): 11:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

May God continue to bless you. How can you come to my land and dictate who will rule me ? It is the same reason Hausa people always kill them every election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Quorax: 11:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

Lol, go and remove them. Fool. Only fools look things through ethnicity.

If your education was even worth it, which apparently it is not but a waste, you should have known by now that you are FIRST human, before you are a Yoruba or Nigerian.
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Quorax: 11:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
May God continue to bless you. How can you come to my land and dictate who will rule me ? It is the same reason Hausa people always kill them every election.
But if they ask for Biafra now, you won't let them be. Arindin
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Kagawa10: 11:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
That's why I have problem with the stupid Yoruba guys who date Ibo women or married them. These ibo would eventually poisoned you against your family because they hate your kinsmen and even turn your child against you and your kinsmen like we have the op's mother.

I saw Alex hate the Yorubas in the bbnaija house yet she wanted to date either Tobi or Leo who are both Yorubas. So tell me how such lady could have easily changed her hatred against the Yorubas she would meet in Tobi/Leo's household if she had succeeded marrying one of them? Even onyi hates the Yoruba so much on here yet wants to have Davido for a husband. Can you see the irony? That they married Yoruba wouldn't stop their hatred towards our kinsmen.

We all saw the hate displayed by the Ibo girls here (onyi, tossie,, ziggylagy, even amarabae etc) how many Yoruba girls have you seen constantly spewing hatred towards the Ibos like we have the Ibo girls on here? But some stupid Yorubas won't use their heads. Yeye

1 Like

Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by emmanuelex1(m): 12:11am On Feb 24, 2019
You must be a thug. Why go and make money so you reason properly?
Viergeachar:

Nigeria is not UK.

You don't tell us how we should rule ourselves.
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 12:14am On Feb 24, 2019
see bigotry oooo, I swear Nigeria will never work, I can never have my children in this evil Sithole....... May Nigeria crumble sooon
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Kagawa10: 12:25am On Feb 24, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
see bigotry oooo, I swear Nigeria will never work, I can never have my children in this evil Sithole....... May Nigeria crumble sooon
What stupid bigotry? Is it different from what your kinsmen display here everyday?

In as much I acknowledged there are some good Ibo ladies out there. I can't take chances having one of them turn my kids against me and my tribesmen in the near future.
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 12:28am On Feb 24, 2019
Kagawa10:

What stupid bigotry? Is it different from what your kinsmen display here everyday?

In as much I acknowledged there are some good Ibo ladies out there. I can't take chances having one of them turn my kids against me and my tribesmen in the near future.

that is what you believed, I respect your opinion.... Your kinsmen are not better either.
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by somehow: 12:55am On Feb 24, 2019
Yoruba and igbo

Toxic people!
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Kagawa10: 12:58am On Feb 24, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:

that is what you believed, I respect your opinion.... Your kinsmen are not better either.

We ain't saints. I won't say I'm one.

One thing I would just say is I was a dormant reader on nairaland and the sections I often visited then, were sport, religion and family sections. It was in the family section I saw one ibo woman insult Yorubas unwarrantedly. If I could remember her name was 'uju' or something like that. There were also many unwarrated slurs made against the Yorubas by some folks in the family section. That was in 2014. Eventually, I got introduced into the politics section from the family section when one guy brought up one tribal comment into a thread and was asking people to go check for themselves in the politics section. That was what led me here today.

You need to see what game your people played in Jonathan government. Anyway, my major concern is the hatred your ladies seem to have towards our tribesmen yet wants to marry us at the same time?

1 Like

Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 5:55am On Feb 24, 2019
Kagawa10:

One thing I would just say is I was a dormant reader on nairaland and the sections I often visited then, were sport, religion and family sections. It was in the family section I saw one ibo woman insult Yorubas unwarrantedly. If I could remember her name was 'uju' or something like that. There were also many unwarrated slurs made against the Yorubas by some folks in the family section. That was in 2014. Eventually, I got introduced into the politics section from the family section when one guy brought up one tribal comment into a thread and was asking people to go check for themselves in the politics section. That was what led me here today.

You need to see what game your people played in Jonathan government. Anyway, my major concern is the hatred your ladies seem to have towards our tribesmen yet wants to marry us at the same time?

all this story you de write is of no use, your kinsman have even said worst things to us. Stop making it look like Igbos are ones at fault here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Kagawa10: 7:20am On Feb 24, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:

all this story you de write is of no use, your kinsman have even said worst things to us. Stop making it look like Igbos are ones at fault here

Lmao. We all know the people that sowed seed of hatred ln Jonathan regime. Heck Arthur Eze was seen mocking the Yoruba on national TV calling them inconsequential amala ewedu people in front of Jonathan who was grinning from ear to ear. Lol. Yoruba only retaliated after the stupidity you displayed under Jonathan.

I ask again what is it with your Ibo women who hates us yet wants to marry our men? Yeye dey smell.
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Viergeachar: 7:25am On Feb 24, 2019
tobby98:

It's too late bro. you can't stop them now. if they can conquer the UK amid racism and strong black resistance then Lagos is just a molehill.
Igbos collected APC money but still voted for their conscience unlike Yoruba's that would trade their conscience for a plate of porridge

It's too early to celebrate.
A message has been passed.
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:25am On Feb 24, 2019
Kagawa10:

Lmao. We all know the people that sowed seed of hatred ln Jonathan regime. Heck Arthur Eze was seen mocking the Yoruba on national TV calling them inconsequential amala ewedu people in front of Jonathan who was grinning from ear to ear. Lol. Yoruba only retaliated after the stupidity you displayed under Jonathan.

I ask again what is it with your Ibo women who hates us yet wants to marry our men? Yeye dey smell.

the greatest hatred was the deportation of Igbos, I don't wanna start counting.... Park well with your hatred
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Viergeachar: 7:26am On Feb 24, 2019
emmanuelex1:
You must be a thug. Why go and make money so you reason properly?

No I am not.
Just shut up!
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 24, 2019
luvmijeje:
Enough! Please and please stop making this election about you guys. As una plenty, Northerners are still much than you guys in Lagos. If PDP wins, it is not because of you guys. It's because Tinubu miscalculated the independence of the Yoruba.

Please and please hide your boasting till the gubernatorial election. Don't make it about tribe. If you do, APC will win the election with a landslide. Don't score an own goal for PDP. Keep low.

I agree with you 100%. He made a terrible political miscalculation and I hope he learns his lessons well.
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 24, 2019
Kagawa10:

Oga perceived hatred yet they marry every Saturday abeg leave that thing. There's no love lost between both tribes. Jonathan was rejected by Nigerians just the Igbo's that stood by him.
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Kagawa10: 7:52am On Feb 24, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:

the greatest hatred was the deportation of Igbos, I don't wanna start counting.... Park well with your hatred

See this hypocrites. First, Yoruba were among the destitutes deported yet only the Ibos carry it untop head even when Peter Obi did same in Anambra and also the Abia governor who sacked non Abia indigenes from government work.

Secondly, lagos isn't your state nor a federal institute like what Ibos did with Jonathan against the Yoruba, jonathan was the president of the whole nation.

You're insane. You can't tell us how to rule our domain. If we find destitutes who has no place but to litter everywhere, we would deport them back to their state including the Yorubas among them.

Your problem is wanting to have what you hate. Same thing your stupid Ibo women are doing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:57am On Feb 24, 2019
Kagawa10:

See this hypocrites. First, Yoruba were among the destitutes deported yet only the Ibos carry it untop head even when Peter Obi did same in Anambra and also the Abia governor who sacked non Abia indigenes from government work.

Secondly, lagos isn't your state nor a federal institute like what Ibos did with Jonathan towards the Yoruba, a president of the whole nation.

You're insane. You can't tell us how to rule our domain. If we find destitutes who has no place but to litter everywhere, we would deport them back to their state including the Yoruba among them.

Your problem is wanting to have what you hate. Same thing your stupid Ibo women are doing.

I swear I only managed to read your first mention, the other ones I never did.....

OK to your opinion cheesy
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Kagawa10: 8:00am On Feb 24, 2019
ejibaba:

Oga perceived hatred yet they marry every Saturday abeg leave that thing. There's no love lost between both tribes. Jonathan was rejected by Nigerians just the Igbo's that stood by him.

Only the clueless Yoruba marry the Ibos every Saturday. The wise one would think twice before doing that. Eventually, they would turn the children even against the man and his tribesman.

Look at the hate spewed by most of the Ibo women against the Yoruba on here yet they are the first to always declare to want to marry a Yoruba man. Did you think such hatred would suddenly disappear because they married a Yoruba? Lol.

1 Like

Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Kagawa10: 8:10am On Feb 24, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:

I swear I only managed to read your first mention, the other ones I never did.....

OK to your opinion cheesy

You obviously have got nothing to say to my submission. You didn't condemn Peter Obi for doing same or even the Abia governor sacking non Abia workers but had the audacity to condemn lagos govt for deporting destitutes which included the Yorubas? What an hypocrite.

How you could even compare the actions of state institutions to what jonathan and Ibos did against the Yorubas in federal institution is beyond me? Yeye dey smell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 24, 2019
Kagawa10:

Only the clueless Yoruba marry the Ibos every Saturday. The wise one would think twice before doing that. Eventually, they would turn the children even against the man ans his tribesman.

Look at the hate spewed by most of the Ibo women against the Yoruba on here yet they are the first to always declare to want to marry a Yoruba man. Did you think such hatred would suddenly disappear because they married a Yoruba? Lol.
Na like jooor!! Forget most the fake igbo on Nairaland
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by GerogeI(m): 8:18am On Feb 24, 2019
Kagawa10:

Only the clueless Yoruba marry the Ibos every Saturday. The wise one would think twice before doing that. Eventually, they would turn the children even against the man ans his tribesman.

Bros tell me the name of that Igbo girl that has refused and be giving you this kind sleepless nights. I can help and whisper something's in her ears she will agree. grin grin grin grin
You can pay back by helping with this big nyash Yoruba chick in my office? grin grin grin grin

Chill joor, women no get ethnic group o, na the di~ck they like pass wey matter to them. Stop giving yourself unnecessary headache.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore / You Can Now Apply For Your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here / BREAKING: Finally APC Officially Zones 2023 Presidential Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.