Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,285 members, 7,846,300 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS (5484 Views)

We’ll Resist APC’s Desperation To Foist One-Party Rule On Nigerians – PDP BOT / ESN In Lagos To Defend Igbos In Lagos / 80 Nigerians: 'all Ethnics Have Their Own Criminals' - FFK Defend Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 24, 2019
Kagawa10:

ejibaba, see another here. I think I blamed Kanu Nnamdi for intensifying the hatred although my experience was way before Kanu Nnamdi hate speeches.

I would just say Ibo have to let go of the embittered civil war. I have my own take on the war and I know the Ibos have theirs as well but it's high time we let it go because I feel it's this war that keeps making some of them embittered. After all, this war was fought by our fore fathers who are no more. I don't think I have ever seen a Yoruba parents spoilt his/her children's mind against the Ibos. My parents never did that to us nor do I know of anyone whose mind got poisoned by their parents.

The only time Yoruba parents would raise alarm was if her daughter brought home an Ibo guy for a husband. And it would not be about the parent spewing hate speeches towards the Ibos but just warning of the distance and the strange language because they don't want their daughter to move far away from them nor be a stranger in another man's family. My mum even said her parents went against her decision to marry an Ibadan man until she put stop to it, let alone if she had brought an Ibo man.

That's just my take. The embittered civil war should be let Go.

I agree with you that the embittered civil war should be let go
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Melian(f): 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
Gandollaar:
Look at this unscrupulous slowpoke! So what you read here has shaped your real life? You must be a kid trying to pass jamb. SMH! I hope you won't commit suicide one day over the comments you read here mumu!

Atiku and Tinubu are very close friends! Tinubu's house behind TBS was where Saraki and Atiku changed over for their rally at TBS!

Mumu here tryna to kee himself.

See this unfortunate daftarian trying to sound logical. Instead of you you to hide yourself in shame and criticize your fellow ibo's attitude and hypocrisy, you're blaming me for it. Ibo and entitlement sense, never taking blames. Oloribuku
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by raumdeuter: 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2019
Gandollaar:
Listen you are a baby. When someone says let there be peace, you better embrace it. Maybe you are too young during Otedola time as governor when Igbo traders and OPc clashed in different parts of Lagos! Go and ask your father about it. Ramdeuter be warned.

You are probably lying

When did michael Otedola rule and when was OPC created?
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Melian(f): 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2019
Kagawa10:

ejibaba, see another here. I think I blamed Kanu Nnamdi for intensifying the hatred although my experience was way before Kanu Nnamdi hate speeches.

I'm telling you I didn't know the meaning of "tribalism". It never existed for me or my family. My former flatmates were ibos. But now I preach protection of regional interest to my family. I'm making them see the light. NL is a place where ibos show their true colors and hatred for yorubas. Forget the small small eye service in real time

1 Like

Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by MightySparrow: 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
dokyOloye:

You cannot survive in their land b/c the competition is high.
No quota,no owo mi da grin
No they are hostile even to themselves . It is the only tribe that must leave their land to make it. If your land is so good why leaving for other greener pasture? Why are other people not going to the east for any business? Your dream biafra will be an interesting country when you get it - and I pray you do. You just discover other tribes make Igbo and not other way round.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by gurnam: 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
Gandollaar:
Listen you are a baby. When someone says let there be peace, you better embrace it. Maybe you are too young during Otedola time as governor when Igbo traders and OPc clashed in different parts of Lagos! Go and ask your father about it. Raumdeuter be warned.

You are a liar
Igbos have never in their live try to confront OPC in Lagos. The day they try such will be terrible for them and mark the beginning of their exodus out of SW
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by bakynes(m): 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
Kagawa10:

See. Everyone is always gaurded around other tribesmen even though I was nothing of such until my experience but the most worrying thing was the betrayal of the Ibo friend I housed. Besides the onfe uumanu name calling, I have always noticed some subtle actions from him because there was never a time I had problem with cash that he seemed to help out whereas I always "killed'' myself over his problem. I can't even recall how many times I either lended him cash or just gave him. If I didn't have, I would even be the one to find out ways to help.

He knew I was dependable Which was highlighted by the fact that I housed him. But what did I get in return? Hate. I don't even think he suddenly developed hatred for me, I think he couldn't help evaporating the hatred he's always had for the Yorubas Which was probably caused by his parents destroying his mind with their hate speeches towards the Yorubas probably at a tender age.

Our Ibo tenant once had his younger brother come over and I heard him warning his little nephews and niece not to speak "these stupid Yoruba languages" ever again. That's how it start. Unwarranted hatred inculcated into little children, even at a tender age. If I had wanted to pay back I wouldn't have intervene when some people wanted to lynch the same guy for stealing but I and my aunt rallied around and used my dad's chieftaincy title to dispel the crowd.

Anyway, I still don't see how a hateful Ibo lady would suddenly feel love because he married a Yoruba. If it happened that I married an Ibo lady Which would be rare, I would have done enough homework on her thoroughly.
I have always said it that Igbo teach their little Children to hate Yorubas. It's a common practise in Igbo land. I know both tribes don't like each other but if you see a Yoruba person that hates an Igbo person it mostly likely from a personal encounter and he will never teach his Children at their tender age to hate an Igbo person.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Gandollaar(f): 2:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
raumdeuter:

You are probably lying

When did michael Otedola rule and when was OPC created?
If it was not OPc then it was your street Representatives...the area boys. It was bloody!
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by raumdeuter: 2:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
Gandollaar:
If it was not OPc then it was your street Representatives...the area boys. It was bloody!

You cannot even get your facts straight, first it was OPC now its area boys

2 Likes

Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Gandollaar(f): 2:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
raumdeuter:

You cannot even get your facts straight, first it was OPC now its area boys
Oh please! Fvck off!
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Felixv: 2:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
Prompto:
Is that how Igbos defend Yoruba in the East ?

Defend for where. They won’t even let you buy land there.

I see a lot of dirty markets closing in Lagos. EFCC raiding lekki and the tax man focusing on VI and Ikoyi.
Lol
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
Kagawa10:

Lmao. I admit I'm always on my guard around the Ibos but that does't mean I have turned into a beast. We have an Ibo tenant at our house. Although I admit I don't like the man's proud and rude outlook, his little children are my friends and I treat them right.
Good
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by cheruv: 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2019
Kagawa10:

Lmao. Should I pull up the pics of your Ibo sisters who were rallying in Anambra? They were black as charcoal. Forget the bleaching crew. Even emoney wife bleached cos we've seen her former pics. Black for black, no one is as fine as our Yoruba ladies when you look at the structure of their nose, lips and feminine facial and body structure.

The only thing is they ain't as fake as the Ibo ladies who pretend to be submissive while dating only for them to turn into something else once they are married. We know most of the bitter ladies against guys on here are Ibo women but when you meet them in real life, they act all submissive but a a discerning person like myself can always see through the facade because they always let it slip unconsciously but some stupid ones wouldn't see.

That's not saying there are no good Ibo women out there.
Biko pull out jare!!!
In Yoruba land it's a known fact that every fair person is likely "Igbo"... Your Nago femmes are just there.. nothing special probably except the tribal marks.
Igbo society is highly conservative and the women no matter their status are taught to submit totally to their husbands.. no amount of modernization would change that.
The wild ones probably is what we marry off to the other Nations especially the Yoruba and the Ijo.
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by Kagawa10: 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
cheruv:

Biko pull out jare!!!
In Yoruba land it's a known fact that every fair person is likely "Igbo"... Your Nago femmes are just there.. nothing special probably except the tribal marks.
Igbo society is highly conservative and the women no matter their status are taught to submit totally to their husbands.. no amount of modernization would change that.
The wild ones probably is what we marry off to the other Nations especially the Yoruba and the Ijo.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8691790_img20190206wa0011_jpeg5f7e54234eb002dcd93fb5a70d929903

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6114377_fbimg1508161968657_jpegef3bfbbf1e77d8d4af7b8a163d1e86f7

I was even looking for one that had the Anambra ladies dancing on the street of Anambra for one social show like that. Once I find it, I would show you. Funny how the majority of the mothers and the guys are black yet you claim to be fair? Fair kee you die. Lol.

Secondly, we know that Ibo women ain't submissive. That's why their husbands often beat them blue black everyday. We have them all over here on naira land. So stop the false narrative.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by oyatz(m): 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
The PDP and many of their non-Yoruba sympathizers refuse to learn from their mistakes.

The Igbo people are smart business men and women but appear not quite good in the politics of Nigeria.
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by ngadaAwo: 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2019
Meliian:

Idiotic biafran piggy
mynd44 lalasticlala will fix you bra
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by ngadaAwo: 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2019
Meliian:

Idiotic biafran piggy

Idiotic biafran hypocrite

This was where the war started.

Idiotic biafran pig quoted and insulted me first.
your imaginary war

Nairaland rules must be obeyed

cc
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
Re: PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS by ngadaAwo: 9:58pm On Mar 04, 2019
Meliian:

Idiotic biafran pig
Idiotic biafran hypocrite

You want lala's job?
mynd44 is doing a great job already in curbing menace like you and those betting scammers
but he's a human and there's no way he'll be going to threads one by one looking for trolls like you that's why it's our duty as patriotic nairalanders to report any troll that want to bring this forum down.

and you just created another Monika after you where banned?
read rule 19 bro

cc
mynd44 lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is So Difficult In Road Building? / Why Is Gej Afraid Of Critics / Will Our Generation Ever Witness Constant Power Supply?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.