Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections - Politics (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (282968 Views)

Bayelsa Governorship Election Official Results 2019 Announcement (Live Updates) / Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Gunayo(m): 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
TundeBricklayer:
JUST IN: Bukola saraki retained his seat..

APC = 82,642
PDP =211,591

Oshiomole who said Saraki will never return back to senate put to shame.
Are you sure
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by tmx21(m): 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
Final Result for Giwa LGA, Kaduna State.

PRESIDENTIAL
APC 45,574
PDP 9,838

SENATORIAL
APC 41,221
PDP 12,912
PRP
@ShehuSani

HOR
APC
@Balarabe1shehu
PDP 13,776

#NigeriaDecides2019
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by tmx21(m): 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
Wase LGA of plateau state confirmed Results:*

Gudus Ward
*PRESIDENT:*
APC 3,983
PDP 1,710
Others 10
*SENATE:*
APC 3,964
PDP 1,703
Others 00
*REPS:*
APC 3,971
PDP 1,763
Others 00
#NigeriaDecides2019
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by omoharry(f): 5:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
trychris:
Could this be the result? Figures quoted above on Channels TV are well captured in this result!
this is 2015 result .why can't U guys just be patient for INEC to announce the result .this mischief is not necessary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Praktikals(m): 5:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
adex301:
we don't know who is serving God but I believe if we re using the same Bible den you will know touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm so following crowd that later go to his program to shade him is like scamming yourself
Let's be realistic bro. No matter how highly respected you are, the moment you meddle into partisan politics, you must be ready for serious insult. Can you compare the way people rain insult on Obasanjo to how people respect Gowon?b

2 Likes

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Modecaih: 5:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
tmx21:
Wase LGA of plateau state confirmed Results:*

Gudus Ward
*PRESIDENT:*
APC 3,983
PDP 1,710
Others 10
*SENATE:*
APC 3,964
PDP 1,703
Others 00
*REPS:*
APC 3,971
PDP 1,763
Others 00
#NigeriaDecides2019
not surprised wase dominated by Muslims,anyway good showing for pdp

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by kasila4u: 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
Massdamm:
APC winning in Kwara state
espect more herdsmen.....
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
Neyoohpompy:
You are the only one stupid here because you decided to remain tribalistic while forgetting that Nigeria is in the process of dying should Buhari give us the promised Next level. I am a Yoruba man and Voted Pdp for presidency, pdp for house of rep. and Apc for senate. So get sense...olosi

You are obviously ignorance and don't know what you are talking about why would a foreigner decide what we want in our own space are we deciding who to be governor in their own space? These people troop into our space unregulated all in the name of one shithole Nigeria they always go against Yoruba wish, they disrespected our culture, our king, leader etc and you don't want this to happen? You must be foolish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by danie09(m): 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
Modecaih:
is atiku a Xtian? Cos I don't get your point

6 Likes

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
Neyoohpompy:
You are the only one stupid here because you decided to remain tribalistic while forgetting that Nigeria is in the process of dying should Buhari give us the promised Next level. I am a Yoruba man and Voted Pdp for presidency, pdp for house of rep. and Apc for senate. So get sense...olosi

And who are you deceiving that you are Yoruba don't worry we deporting you all back to your landlocked region soon you son of no trace.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by omoharry(f): 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
SugarMuffin:
Atiku must win ooo kiss but when are they going to announce the winner now? At least make pesin rest embarassed
Buhari might win and it will be a disaster.I just fear for Nigeria with a fanatic at the helm of affair.Fulani herds men will be worse than ever before becos they have nothing to loose.i pray when this herd men menace start again , it should first visit the home of anyone that is responsible for Buhari's coming back.They will use their own blood to pay for their mistake and not innocent souls anymore.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
papiforreal:

The only reason bro is we don't trust Atiku. Baba no doubt has failed but handing over the country to the likes of saraki,Dino and Atiku is not an option
GBAM!!!

7 Likes

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Modecaih: 5:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
danie09:
is atiku a Xtian? Cos I don't get your point
wase is an APC stronghold in plateau state,Muslims dominate that areas
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Tlyon(m): 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lakeshizu:
Am seriously disappointed with my Yoruba folks. The reason the igbo people have is that Obi is there son. What is the reasons Yoruba has?
Pls our yoruba brother that has been the vp for 4 year now what has he done other than sharing money around the market thinking vote could be bought, what did he say or do when thousand's of Christians were been killed. Pls let put tribe out of this and get Nigeria working again.

8 Likes

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
LightQueen:
GBAM!!!
grin
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by chidextec: 6:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
I wont believe any result from here again.. I am waiting for INEC for authentic result.. All the results here are fake
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by omoharry(f): 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
Adefemiaderoju1:

And who are you deceiving that you are Yoruba don't worry we deporting you all back to your landlocked region soon you son of no trace.
shut up ur mouth you stupid soul.you call urself a Nigerian and you have the right to segregate against another in the same country over what?A cluesless and sick man that cannot tell between illusion and reality anymore.An old man with demented is what you are threatening every one to vote for.if you are a Yoruba person, then you must be from the gutter where 500naira is enough to modgage your life and that of your generation in perpetual poverty and ignorant.you should be ashamed of yourself that you would rather threaten your own citizen becos of politics but when these fool in politicians are sharing tax payers money they become brothers while they continue to use ethnicity to divide you becos you have no brain.This is democracy !!and not a military regime.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
sonature1:

My Igbo brothers have been doing so since 1999.
We voted against Ojukwu, Okadigbo, Ume Ezuoke, and many other big names in the east in favor of Obasanjo and Yar'Adua.

We did the same with Jonathan, an Ijaw man from Bayelsa State...but other Nigerians turned to call us tribalistic.

Today, we are voting for Atiku and Obi because Buhari is a big failure yet u lots still say we are tribalistic

I was absolutely delighted yesterday when I saw some Yoruba guys in Ikeja saying that they voted for Atiku because Buhari messed up. They expressed hope that Atiku will win counting on Igbo voters in Lagos.

I pray that u learn fast that bad governance and poverty transcend tribe

There's no great country on earth where all their people come from the same tribe.
Stop being foolish there is nothing like one tribe or one language that is why we have Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa - Fulani we are not one in Nigeria and we will never be one you Igbo want the continuation of unitary system we the Yorubas want regional government that we practise during AWOLOWO you Igbo people are the one that suspended this beautiful government because of your criminally minded mind of nature the Hausa tasted it and never want to let go of it so go back home and vote your pdp candidate Nigeria's problem is not leaders but the kind of government we practise unitary system is what you Igbo people want.

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 24, 2019
Adefemiaderoju1:

Stop being foolish there is nothing like one tribe or one language that is why we have Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa - Fulani we are not one in Nigeria and we will never be one you Igbo want the continuation of unitary system we the Yorubas want regional government that we practise during AWOLOWO you Igbo people are the one that suspended this beautiful government because of your criminally minded mind of nature the Hausa tasted it and never want to let go of it so go back home and vote your pdp candidate Nigeria's problem is not leaders but the kind of government we practise unitary system is what you Igbo people want.
Can you please explain to us what a Unitary system of government entail and how you arrived at the conclusion that this 'unitary' system is what the Igbos want?

Somehow, some of you guys just throw words around without even knowing what they mean, just because you want to sound smart or hoodwink the ignorant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by omoharry(f): 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
Adefemiaderoju1:

just keep quiet and grow up.you talk like a child.I believe I are.It appalling that adult have to share cypher space with children who are suppose to be reading their books.Just shut up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by themanderon: 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
PHILipu1:

He came after another corrupt government.
He is always the one to do the dirty job after every bad government

In just wonder how you guys can look at yourselves in the mirror after all the lies that you tell. Which dirty Job is he doing? or rather he is the one that leaves dirty jobs for others to do.
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by erenax: 6:23pm On Feb 24, 2019

9 Likes

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Goovo(m): 6:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
erenax:

Thank God Atiku is losing.

Our National Treasury is safe.

Our NNPC is safe
how sure are u?
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
grin
The guy is right oo
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
omoharry:
shut up ur mouth you stupid soul.you call urself a Nigerian and you have the right to segregate against another in the same country over what?A cluesless and sick man that cannot tell between illusion and reality anymore.An old man with demented is what you are threatening every one to vote for.if you are a Yoruba person, then you must be from the gutter where 500naira is enough to modgage your life and that of your generation in perpetual poverty and ignorant.you should be ashamed of yourself that you would rather threaten your own citizen becos of politics but when these fool in politicians are sharing tax payers money they become brothers while they continue to use ethnicity to divide you becos you have no brain.This is democracy !!and not a military regime.
Point of correction am a Yoruba man Nigeria is a country with different nations we have Yoruba nation, we have Hausa - Fulani nation, Igbo nation, etc am only protecting my own nation which is Yoruba nation there's nothing like tribalism here I practise self preservation from the white people my people come first before any other tribe you have your own region also go do same thing for your own people go make your Igbo region great and stop coming to other people's region to cause nuisance here and there whatever Yoruba people does in their region shouldn't be your headache and mind you am not supporting buhari, to me atiku is not an option to buhari despite the brilliant people we have across the country.
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
LightQueen:
The guy is right oo
Meaning one is less evil

The winner will surely wingrin
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by BluntBoy(m): 6:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:
ok let's take it one at a time. Being cosmopolitan means a person is accomodating or has a receptive attitude to various cultures and and ethnicities right? I cited Atikus marriage to wives from different tribes only as one of many evidence of his ethnic tolerance. I didn't say he is cosmopolitan because he is polygamous. His religion permits him to have up to 4 wives. One can have a cosmopolitan world view and still live according to his own culture.

For every point you make for Atiku's tolerance, there are two for Buhari's.

Buhari is married to one wife, which can be converted into an evidence of his respect for women. I have always viewed polygamous men as men who had no regards for women.

Osinbajo is the second pastor vice presidential candidate that Buhari has worked with.

Buhari has been fair to the East.

Being conservative does not necessarily make one tribalistic. After all, Atiku is a conservative Muslim for marrying more than one woman. So, why can't we cut Buhari some slack for being a conservative Fulani?

6 Likes

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Massdamm(m): 6:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
kasila4u:
espect more herdsmen.....
never bro
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Meaning one is less evil

The winner will surely wingrin
Yes,whoever wins na to accept am like that
Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by ollah2: 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
Modecaih:

and Atiku is a Christian right?

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
omoharry:
just keep quiet and grow up.you talk like a child.I believe I are.It appalling that adult have to share cypher space with children who are suppose to be reading their books.Just shut up.
I know you criminally minded Igbo that lack human capital to develop your little 11thousand square kilometre region like you will turn it to abusive come debate with me let me lecture about Nigeria am proud as a Yoruba man because we are the economy back bone of Nigeria that is why you cant survive without coming to our space

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (36) (Reply)

Nigerian States And Their Natural Resources / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring / What Is The Fastest Way To Rise In Rank In The Nigerian Army?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.