Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

This Election Is Not About IGBO And YORUBA -stay Focused! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Election Is Not About IGBO And YORUBA -stay Focused! (1757 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole: Pain Of Rigging An Election Is Hard To Accept - PDP, FFK React / "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" / Fayose: Ekiti Election Is A National Embarrassment, There Is Danger Ahead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Election Is Not About IGBO And YORUBA -stay Focused! by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Wetin aboki do una for Mile 12 never clear for una eyes abi?

Una don forget wetin Ijaw boys do una for Egbesu-Ijaw fight of 1999 abi?

Try any carelessness with Ndi Igbo in Lagos una go collect wella. After dealing with una here, we go still deal with the few in SE.

We will start with the oil workers that are running lazily here, load their carcass for trailer and send them across the Niger. Ask aboki as im be for their body when their sharia madness started in 2000. Nobody asked them to chill when they started receiving truckload of their brothers.

Never preach violence because it might consume. Even aboki that are naturally volatile don't just rush into fight with Ndi Igbo. Use your head

One thing I know is that Ndi Igbo will never run from fight with afonja (yoruba moslem ageberos. Yoruba christians are peace loving and detribalized)
even sabongari settlement in kano as little as it is aboki no get mind go confront igbo boys for there during riot na im afonja dey form rambo with igbos wey dey 50-50 for lagos
Re: This Election Is Not About IGBO And YORUBA -stay Focused! by SouthEastFacts: 2:17pm On Feb 24, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
even sabongari settlement in kano as little as it is aboki no get mind go confront igbo boys for there during riot na im afonja dey form rambo with igbos wey dey 50-50 for lagos
I pity them.
Re: This Election Is Not About IGBO And YORUBA -stay Focused! by Investbrooker: 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Wetin aboki do una for Mile 12 never clear for una eyes abi?

Una don forget wetin Ijaw boys do una for Egbesu-Ijaw fight of 1999 abi?

Try any carelessness with Ndi Igbo in Lagos una go collect wella. After dealing with una here, we go still deal with the few in SE.

We will start with the oil workers that are running lazily here, load their carcass for trailer and send them across the Niger. Ask aboki as im be for their body when their sharia madness started in 2000. Nobody asked them to chill when they started receiving truckload of their brothers.

Never preach violence because it might consume. Even aboki that are naturally volatile don't just rush into fight with Ndi Igbo. Use your head

One thing I know is that Ndi Igbo will never run from fight with afonja (yoruba moslem ageberos. Yoruba christians are peace loving and detribalized)
Ibo and chest beating. I hope ethic clash between both tribes happen. I really pray it does. You will see so many ibo dead bodies in the south west.
I pray this ethnic clash happens.
It is my wish to see Yoruba and Ibo's fight

1 Like

Re: This Election Is Not About IGBO And YORUBA -stay Focused! by Investbrooker: 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Na why your people dey always run from north during election period right?
No be Ibos dey slaughter for North in 2011.
I dare you to write what you wrote on any Hause Facebook page. I dare you

1 Like

Re: This Election Is Not About IGBO And YORUBA -stay Focused! by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
Investbrooker:

akwuna like you i am igbo boy born and brought up in the north.....yorubas re the most casualty in that 2011 crisis especially yoruba muslims and yoruba inec adhoc staffs deployed to hostile areas especially in kd and jos go and read about 2008 and 2010 jos crisis and see wetin hausa carry una ppl do for areas like nassarawa gwong and rikkos .......nobody is a sacred cow in the north during riots
Re: This Election Is Not About IGBO And YORUBA -stay Focused! by aljharem(m): 3:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
Ojiofor:

Shut up Aljharem, how can you send thugs to Igbo dominated areas to prevent them from exercising their civil rights by voting their choice?
Don't push people to the wall.

Igbo dominated area ? Una go learn
Re: This Election Is Not About IGBO And YORUBA -stay Focused! by Ojiofor: 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
aljharem:

Igbo dominated area ? Una go learn

That's a reality you can't deny.
BTW stop issuing empty threat.
Re: This Election Is Not About IGBO And YORUBA -stay Focused! by SouthEastFacts: 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
Investbrooker:

Ibo and chest beating. I hope ethic clash between both tribes happen. I really pray it does. You will see so many ibo dead bodies in the south west.
I pray this ethnic clash happens.
It is my wish to see Yoruba and Ibo's fight
That is the problem with you guys, too much noise making.

Even aboki will not carry their madness reach sabon gari in Kano, so if you carry your madness reach festac or any Igbo community be ready for what you are asking for.

The violence you are asking for will consume. I am aware as of 6 PM today, IPOB have alerted most of Igbos in Lagos of a possible break-down of order in Lagos, I am also aware Yoruba community has been placed under watch in the SE and IPOB have started flying their propaganda and mobilizing.

While you continue to instigate violence don't forget over 70% of Yorubas that will be going to the North after election will do that through Igbo luxury buses and again, many yorubas are being sheltered at Sabo garin, Kano.

Igbos are peace loving but if you do anyhow we will respond appropriately, that I am sure of.
Re: This Election Is Not About IGBO And YORUBA -stay Focused! by SouthEastFacts: 8:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
Investbrooker:

Travel you no gree. The highest casualties of any madness in the North except the 2000 Sharia madness are Yoruba moslems and Hausa Christians.

Now go and check what happened in the East during the sharia crisis of 2000. Go and check what happened in the East when NK was detained.

Go and check what happened in the East when GT Bank started their madness with Innoson.

Go and check what happened in Aba after Nimbo massacre by herdsmen.

After the 2000 sharia crisis Ndi Igbo responded with greater measure, tell me any progrom in the North that has been targeted at Ndi Igbo?
Re: This Election Is Not About IGBO And YORUBA -stay Focused! by Investbrooker: 9:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

That is the problem with you guys, too much noise making.

Even aboki will not carry their madness reach sabon gari in Kano, so if you carry your madness reach festac or any Igbo community be ready for what you are asking for.

The violence you are asking for will consume. I am aware as of 6 PM today, IPOB have alerted most of Igbos in Lagos of a possible break-down of order in Lagos, I am also aware Yoruba community has been placed under watch in the SE and IPOB have started flying their propaganda and mobilizing.

While you continue to instigate violence don't forget over 70% of Yorubas that will be going to the North after election will do that through Igbo luxury buses and again, many yorubas are being sheltered at Sabo garin, Kano.

Igbos are peace loving but if you do anyhow we will respond appropriately, that I am sure of.

What is my business with luxury buses in the North? We are talking about SE and SW and you are mentioning North. Like I said before, I would like to see Yoruba and Ibos clash. We know where to find you guys in Lagos. The whole of Yorubaland would be blocked and nobody will move in or out. One day will be enough to flush of una from this earth. We care less about Yorubas living in the SE. Them no plenty but your people will more casualties. This I am certain.
I wait to see the day Yoruba and Ibos will fight.
Re: This Election Is Not About IGBO And YORUBA -stay Focused! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
helinues:

Dont start what you can't finished.. You are referencing same Mazi Usain Bolt..

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Dino Melaye wins in Kogi, Retains House Of Assembly Seat. / Why I Think Nigerian Government Is Using Asari Dokubo Against Nnamdi Kanu. / Concerns Raised In The UK’s House Of Lords About Nigeria’s “Fulani Militia”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.