Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) (43811 Views)

I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) / Preacher Arrested For Telling Congregants That God Created Only 2 Gender / Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by erico2k2(m): 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
babeosisi:
He will be released almost immediately
No big deal.
Maybe he didn't get a permit or he violated people's space or used derogatory language
Those of you rejoicing are clueless
yep you are right, he probably was disturbing the peace, not everyone wants to hear your religion being preached hence there are free speech areas, he must have wondered from them areas!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
sisitito01:

I don't understand.
i mean, join one of them either mosque of church?
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Your mind is possessed, even if I proved it 100% you won't still understand. If you want to grasp what I mean you must first submit your spirit to Christ. Trying to make you understand without submission is an exercise in futility for now
Aboslute Rubbish! who is christ? were does he/she live? what's his/her Nationality? you sound like some who's hallucinating, were do you get All this bull shitts from?.

My mind is possesed by who? is my mind possesed just because i asked you a simple question? grin
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by abbeyty(m): 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
What an irony they go over there to disturb those that brought the religion to them with noise........They should send him to kirikiri to serve his jail time
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by BlaQJeeZ: 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think preaching the gospel should be banned worldwide. We Christians are constituting nuisances all over the world with our hypocritical evangelism afterall we fail to practice what we preach. No muslim will do this madness in public, why are we Christians so primitive sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by hahn(m): 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2019
frosbel2:
I see these people preaching here in the UK and it is actually quite sad. The gospel ( so called ) is needed more in Africa than Europe. The same Europeans who brought a bible in one hand and a sword in the other, have since abandoned Christianity and gone on to develop their countries for the best.

The black man who is unable to develop his country for the best and instead runs away to these developed countries, is trying to feed the same nonsense to the originators of fallacious Christianity. They look at us and laugh us to scorn saying things like, ' black man, take OUR bullshi1t back to Africa and sort out your country, we don't need it here.

Christianity was already a failed project when it was brought to Africa. I guess when the Brita realised how effective it was in controlling the masses from the Romans they found it useful to control their African slaves.

That is really the purpose of religion. To control slaves.

The black man, ignorant of history and for some reason unable to realise he is being fvcked in his ass, has decided to hold on to this ideology like a slave whose master is out on a trip.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by VULCAN(m): 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
GoTV

You are a Yoruba muslim but you go about on NL claiming that you are a Born Again Christian.

Your words will ensnare you and one day you will abandon Allah and Preach Jesus openly.

Then you will tell people how you once claimed to be a Christian while serving APC as a Muslim BMC, just to deceive the gullible

The God of our Lord Jesus Christ will bring you to Himself

GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think preaching the gospel should be banned worldwide. We Christians are constituting nuisances all over the world with our hypocritical evangelism afterall we fail to practice what we preach. No muslim will do this madness in public, why are we Christians so primitive sad

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by BlaQJeeZ: 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
abbeyty:
What an irony they go over there to disturb those that brought the religion to them with noise........They should send him to kirikiri to serve his jail time

Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
GoTV:
I am not a born again christian but banning of preaching of the Gospel is against God will. Jesus mission was to preach the Gospel and die for our sins but his initial mission was to preach to the general masses. And he left us with a message to preach the Gospel from door to door. I don't understand how a self proclaim born again christian will support the notion of banning The preaching of the Gospel

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by Ayobami7(m): 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
lol
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by sisitito01(f): 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
gabriel212:

Na one chance be that. At 5.30am mosque start their own
At midnight CAC night vigil
Sunday morning and mid week another noise sorry I get your pain

grin grin grin it's not easy.
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
Im think say na nigeria im dey where there is no law.. Where u go dey disturb d peace of some ppl in name of preaching d world of God. Make some ppl dey go through orientation b4 dem travel out.
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
8stargeneral:
He thought he's at uper iweka onitsha,boundle d animal grin grin.
its not only in onitsha. Its everywhere in naija. Dem go build church for residential area and for night wey u suppose rest dat is d time dem go begin blast their speakers at a highest level.dem go dey shout for loudspeaker and generator go dey do im own.tell me why most nigerians wont die of high blood pressure.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by Empiree: 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
Chelseaplus:
A Nigerian Preacher, who was preaching in public has been arrested by the Police for Public Disturbance in London, UK.

The man was seen dragging with the police men, telling them to repent that is it when they are dead that the will listen. The police men handcuff him and took him away.

See more photos, And Watch Video Here

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/nigerian-preacher-arrested-for-public.html?m=1
there are pretty much ignorant comments on this thread.

Going by accusation levied against this CHRISTIAN preacher according to this post, he did nothing wrong. But, then again, each country has their own laws. Telling police to repent is freedom of speech unless there is more to this that warranted his arrest.

Some people are talking about he should be deported?. Really?. You think every Nigerian in the UK are illegal resident or illegal immigrant?. There are many other people that preach with loud speakers in the streets. You need to search for Judeo/Christian group in New York on YouTube. They preach outside all the time and police are always around them. The only time they get arrested is when their expressions are not protected by second amendment to the Constitution. Verily, person may be arrested for public nuisance or disturbance. But this depends on how it is defined by the authority.

True2god

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by 8stargeneral: 5:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
lefulefu:
its not only in onitsha. Its everywhere in naija. Dem go build church for residential area and for night wey u suppose rest dat is d time dem go begin blast their speakers at a highest level.dem go dey shout for loudspeaker and generator go dey do im own.tell me why most nigerians wont die of high blood pressure.
my broda d tin weak me,everywhere for my street dey pass 10 in number

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
GoTV:
A born again person whose mind has been renewed would NOT say this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by lizzynicole: 5:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
He thinks say na Ijesha him dey wey choosen people go begin disturb you as early as 5am,+ the Muslim early morning call to prayer
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by Goddys(m): 6:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
gypsey:
And the useless Holy ghost fire has still not Affected you grin And they still haven't realised that holy ghost fire doesn't exist.

I believe it exists but even Holy Ghost is rational. It's some Christians who are intoxicated that are irrational. Holy Spirit preaches moderate lifestyle and obedience to the law of the Society.

I just don't want to talk about call for prayers at mosque cuz it's a lesser evil to the concept of jihad we are witnessing all over the world

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by Gkemz: 6:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
Heaven is aware that he's spoken the word he was sent to preach and it's been recorded for him. Civilization has brought so much immorality that people has turned away from the ways of the lord, seeking their own ways. But there's a way that seems good but the end leads to destruction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by mriyesecnerwal(m): 6:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
Just respect yourself and leave pere
Simple
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by BanevsJoker(m): 7:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
Ubdavis:
He did that deliberately, knowing the implications, just to tell us he has been persecuted , bible prophecies fulfilling bla bla bla. Useless deviant!
One crate of Gulder for your brain cells. So true.
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by XaintJoel20: 7:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
GoTV:

Shut up.

You are not a Christian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by showietee: 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
GoTV:

Well said but majority of our people are hypocrites...

They are the same people that will say it is disturbances, let someone of another religion try to stop such, these same people will start shouting freedom of whatever....

The disturbances is public places is so worrisome.
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by ChijyWills(m): 7:31pm On Feb 24, 2019

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by Seyipa(m): 7:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
GoTV:
YOU ARE NOT BORNAGAIN IF YOU ARE YOU WILL KNOW THAT THE IDEA OF BANNING THE GOSPEL IS FROM HELL.
ONLY A SINNER SEES PREACHING AS NOISE POLLUTION. THE MAN DID THE RIGHT THING IF IT IS ORDER BY THE SPIRIT. MOREOVER HE IS NOT THR FIRST TO BE ARRESTED FOR THE GOSPEL .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by CDMagazine(m): 7:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by Shekochild: 7:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
GoTV:
Weigh your words before you comment. What will you now say about muslims that wakes people up every morning by 4pm with loud speakers? What will you say about muslims that will block public roads every friday disrupting other peoples' activity. This is the problem we have in nigeria: we are always biased and myopic in the way we see things.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by adeayo1603: 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
Nonsense,dats stupid mentality dat we exhibit in dis country.religious hypocrisy,we can pray and preach gosple for Africa in dis country and at d same time we are d most wicked set of people on d planet.with our holier than thou mentality,are we anyway better than this white people.it is in dis our country you will find human head in a pastor wardrobe.what a country

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by falopey: 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
GoTV:

This Muslim faking born again don come again

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by Ayofaks(f): 8:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
Goddys:

I believe it exists but even Holy Ghost is rational. It's some Christians who are intoxicated that are irrational. Holy Spirit preaches moderate lifestyle and obedience to the law of the Society.

I just don't want to talk about call for prayers at mosque cuz it's a lesser evil to the concept of jihad we are witnessing all over the world

You don't use 'it' for the holy spirit...the holy spirit is part of the Trinity, 'it' is used for non-living things, the holy spirit is eternally alive. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by Goddys(m): 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
Ayofaks:

You don't use 'it' for the holy spirit...the holy spirit is part of the Trinity, 'it' is used for non-living things, the holy spirit is eternally alive. Thank you.

Shut up. What do you know about Holy Spirit? Holy spirit is neither he nor she. 'It' better represents Holy Spirit cuz it is neither masculine nor feminine

Also, You need to go back to English class as 'it' is used to represent any thing without a gender to ascribe to it. 'It' has nothing to do with animate or inanimate nature of things. It is strictly gender neutral and that it is sole purpose.

The problem I have with fanatics like you is that your rationality has been smeared and masked that things that are so glaring to a 7 year old becomes so difficult and recondite for your type
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by Ayofaks(f): 8:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
Goddys:

Shut up. What do you know about Holy Spirit? Holy spirit is neither he nor she. 'It' better represents Holy Spirit cuz it is neither masculine nor feminine

Also, You need to go back to English class as 'it' is used to represent any thing without a gender to ascribe to it.

Don't test my knowledge cuz you haven't reached my level both academically and spiritually

John 14:26

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, 'he' shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo And Daddy Freeze Exchange Words Over Tithing / Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks / Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.