Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) (43806 Views)

I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) / Preacher Arrested For Telling Congregants That God Created Only 2 Gender / Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by Goddys(m): 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
Ayofaks:

John 14:26

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, 'he' shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

undecided

The problem I have with fanatics like you is that your rationality has been smeared and masked that things that are so glaring to a 7 year old becomes so difficult and recondite for your type to grasp.

Which Hebrew word represents 'It' since you are wise? Hebrew has no word for gender neutrality. Fanatic
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by Ayofaks(f): 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
Goddys:

The problem I have with fanatics like you is that your rationality has been smeared and masked that things that are so glaring to a 7 year old becomes so difficult and recondite for your type to grasp.

Which Hebrew word represents 'It' since you are wise? Hebrew has no word for gender neutrality. Fanatic

I'm a fanatic for quoting the bible?? grin grin grin...Bye boy kiss
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by Goddys(m): 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
Ayofaks:

I'm a fanatic for quoting the bible?? grin grin grin...Bye boy kiss

You are a fanatic for reading and understanding bible verbatim without putting into consideration that linguistic is dynamic and words that closely capture original meaning used in Hebrew texts were adopted.

Don't call me boy next time except that is what you call your father
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by Ayofaks(f): 8:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
Goddys:

You are a fanatic for reading and understanding bible verbatim without putting into consideration that linguistic is dynamic and words that closely capture original meaning used in Hebrew texts were adopted.

Don't call me boy next time except that is what you call your father

E pain am die.. grin grin grin...bye boy embarassed
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by Goddys(m): 9:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
Ayofaks:

E pain am die.. grin grin grin...bye boy embarassed

Fanatic..Go and study. You don't deserve my exchange of words cuz of IQ inequality. Go and serve ur husband dinner
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by freethinker01: 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
lilfreezy:
My guy wants to go and sell the religion back to the people that brought it to Africa in the first place grin
Too much sense in what u wrote. Only the wise could understand.
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by OyinO: 10:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
He deserves 30 strokes of koboko at the bare back before been charged to court. Serves him right
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 24, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think preaching the gospel should be banned worldwide. We Christians are constituting nuisances all over the world with our hypocritical evangelism afterall we fail to practice what we preach. No muslim will do this madness in public, why are we Christians so primitive sad

This has been your pattern all along. Change Bro, Change!

Meanwhile, you're ain't a Christian. But learn to respect Christians same way you respect Muslims.

Back to the topic:
The man should learn about the law of the land and not abuse it while doing a noble/godly thing. It's better he prays the law be changed than contravene it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by buzorcharles(m): 11:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
He left us here where we need prayer go dey pray for a better organised country. Misplaced priority
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by Daboomb: 2:13am On Feb 25, 2019
kingthreatz:

Wondering how my cockluvin asswipe MOTHER escaped from Yabaleft and went straight to Nairaland

FIXED!
Sewer Rat
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by Daboomb: 2:30am On Feb 25, 2019
dataking:
Barbarians. Na 5 churches dey my street. Houses wey dey no reach 70. For my house, they will still hold fellowships to disturb more. Muslims don’t constitute nuisance everywhere.

Pack out and go live elsewhere instead if talking trash or sit your father's house?
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by Martinez39(m): 4:48am On Feb 25, 2019
They didn't arrest him for disturbing public peace, they did it because he was being Islamophobic. England is finished with it's irrational pampering of Islam. A this rate, Islamisation of Europe is inevitable.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by dontbothermuch: 4:53am On Feb 25, 2019
Beautifully correct. Noise makers.
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by dataking: 7:49am On Feb 25, 2019
Daboomb:

Pack out and go live elsewhere instead if talking trash or sit your father's house?

Mumu, I should come and live in your face me I slap you abi. Where have they not invaded. Even hospitals and buses. They will even wake you up at 5 am to crusade talks.
Nuisance.
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by Daboomb: 4:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
sisitito01:

Lol, not exactly. I've lived here for 11 years so I'm used to it.
11yrs!
Be like you don own shares for Dem shitheads

Tell me, have found yourself unconsciously repeating some of those things Dem faith houses has been saying through Dem speakers? grin

I once found myself unconsciously repeating fire-die, fire-die, fire-die .....
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by drharry: 7:48am On Mar 04, 2019
kingthreatz:

Be tolerant. How will you feel hearing an islamic prayer throughout your bus journey?

I would simply put on my ear phone, go to sleep and be tolerant...Freedom of expression and religion is a right.
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by kingthreatz: 8:28am On Mar 04, 2019
drharry:

I would simply put on my ear phone, go to sleep and be tolerant...Freedom of expression and religion is a right.

ok
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by fardes(m): 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
kingthreatz:
I am a Christian. But sometimes when I hear a preacher preaching in a bus, i feel like becoming a muslim instantly and singing islamic songs and preaching Islam. We must learn to be tolerant of other people's religions. I am not against evangelism but we have to find innovative ways to bring people to Christ. My two cents.
you are confused really, so what of 5am prayer call and saari call @2 or 3am every fasting season.
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by fardes(m): 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

I was just about to write this.

They brought us religion and substituted our gods with their own.

They no longer practise the religion like that. Yet we feel we know better than them.
forget it, some oyinbo people has lost the religion and its values
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by fardes(m): 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
Newboss:
Very good.

Public preaching (proselytizing) is wrong on all levels because it's basically a display of arrogance. Telling the guy of the other religion that their "God" is false while yours is the true one. Of course, without logical proof but what's written in a book by some people angry
so what's in your religion that is original? he? the book that teaches hatred or the prophet that has no true prophecy and miracle, but the heart of violence?
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by MistadeRegal(m): 5:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
The days are coming, when London and the rest of the world will experience the real public disturbance as no one will be able to arrest the creatures coming to render the public disturbances.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by Revolva(m): 7:45am On Mar 10, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo And Daddy Freeze Exchange Words Over Tithing / Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks / Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.