Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,491 members, 7,826,845 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) (51459 Views)

Yahaya Ibrahim, Soldier Shoots Colleague Abubakar Mohammed In Borno / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by StoneLucifer: 4:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
successmatters:
Oil owners who shouhave been free from the north, but in their hate for ibo sided with the north to finish ibo in 1967.
A pity that the younger generation are now paying for the mistake of their elders.

RIP.

I wish I could give u a kiss where u are. U have said it all. That's the raw bitter truth. The SS people prefer picking peanuts of left over oil proceeds while d Northerners are smiling to d banks and feeding fat from the oil naturally in the SS shores.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by mauriceju2(m): 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2019
[Guy your father's are hiding you the truth, the Niger Delta people didn't make any mistakes by supporting the north against Igbo during the war, it was the Niger Delta that first seek and flight for separation but the Igbos refused them and told them to remain in one Nigeria , they arrested them and killed many of them for trying to separate from Nigeria , as you can see it was natural for them to support the north when Igbos tried to separate, something they told others not to do. Igbos always condemn people for what they are guilty of

quote author=successmatters post=76075335]Oil owners who shouhave been free from the north, but in their hate for ibo sided with the north to finish ibo in 1967.
A pity that the younger generation are now paying for the mistake of their elders.

RIP.[/quote]
Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by Djyucee1(m): 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2019
i am still wondering how army got involved in the affairs of a democratic nation.
Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by GUDBYE2APC: 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2019
watch as those useless bmc crew change their usernames and come here to say RIP angry angry angry angry
IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH BUHARI
May the souls of those killed directly and indirectly by JUBRIHARI unleash mayhem upon him
useless expresident

1 Like

Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by Kagawa10: 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
openmine:

were they the ones who gave orders to the soldiers to kill? angry

How are you sure the soldiers killed her? Because a blogger said so?

1 Like

Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by drololaaof: 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
Her blood will cry for vengeance on the bloody soldier and the sender that kill her

1 Like

Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by adetem(m): 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
So painful, RIP sister. Don't conclude that soldier shoot her, it maybe all this politicians thugs wear uniform. Like 4 thugs arrested yesterday here with police and army uniform assuming those one kill someone they will also said its police or army....
Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by wideawaken01: 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
God will forever punish this tyrant. Who value politics than the blood of the citizens. If not for desperate measures and violent utterances we would have improved on our existing peaceful transitional processes like we had in 2015.

May Her Soul Rest in Peace
Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by Hoodbilonia: 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
I said enuf bloodshed yesterday
So gubernitorial elections
Everybdy go dey house
Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by ud4u: 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
Buhari the wicked can never go unpunished
Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by Amberon11: 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
APC has bribed them to not say otherwise in a bid to deceive the international community. Who believes state controlled media nowadays? I and my dad noticed it yesterday when NTA correspondents kept saying it was peaceful despite all the killings.
Larryfest:
This is very bad, funny thing is most of our TV stations never reported any of these cases even when they all have reporters in all this places.. They all are saying the election was peaceful and am wondering if the families of the deceased who feel that way too with cases like this..

1 Like

Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by lastempero: 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
Even if that devil wins this election we should find a way of sending him out .
Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by Amberon11: 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
Guantanamo Bay?...if that's what you mean then yes!
somalianprince:
Buhari should be taken straight to GITMO. This is unacceptable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by ayaside(m): 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
successmatters:
Oil owners who shouhave been free from the north, but in their hate for ibo sided with the north to finish ibo in 1967.

RIP.
Are you for real??You sound so bitter.There is a lot of things we all did wrong growing up bit turned out better for us.You prolly sound like a dude who will always hammer someone for a wrong move he made when he was a baby.Grow up and help in the little way you can even if it means you shutting your mouth up.
Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by Nwibii: 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
RIP, you were given out free service to your nation, but those who were supposed to protect us are the ones killing corp.members. For sure they will pay for it.
Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by GUDBYE2APC: 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
mauriceju2:
[Guy your father's are hiding you the truth, the Niger Delta people didn't make any mistakes by supporting the north against Igbo during the war, it was the Niger Delta that first seek and flight for separation but the Igbos refused them and told them to remain in one Nigeria , they arrested them and killed many of them for trying to separate from Nigeria , as you can see it was natural for them to support the north when Igbos tried to separate, something they told others not to do. Igbos always condemn people for what they are guilty of

quote author=successmatters post=76075335]Oil owners who shouhave been free from the north, but in their hate for ibo sided with the north to finish ibo in 1967.

RIP.

I strongly believe that we the south-south people are indebted to the people of south-east (Igbos). We owe them love and support as long as Nigeria is concerned. First, we betrayed them during the civil war. A crucial moment that they trusted us most, but we supported the enemies because, we thought we were better off with the Gambari parasites, little did we know we were digging our grave. We watched the enemies (Gambaris) devour our brothers, then we collected their properties on our land. I believe that was a mistake that has been forgiven by our kind brothers in the east, but we don’t need to make such mistake again, we must always stand on the same page with our Igbo brothers, no matter what. No doubt these Gambari parasites hate us the south-south people, but if they want to execute that hatred, they channel it to the Igbos because they don’t see any difference between the south- south and south-east. So why can’t we show our big brothers that have been receiving the Gambari spears for us, so much love? Apart from the physical violence they face on our behalf, the rest part of the country now transfer the hate to the Igbos, simply because they supported Jonathan that they also see as their own. You can imagine Buhari managing to give 7 appointments to the south, 4 from south-west, 3 from south-south and none from south-east, this explains how our Igbo brothers are paying for loving us. I am from Ogoni in Rivers state, and my language is not in anyway related to Igbo language like some part of Rivers, but each time i put up a post that is not favourable to APC or Hausa/ Fulanis, they just start attacking the Igbos, not minding that i am from Ogoni and not Igbo, that is the kind of thing i am talking about. It is a crime against ourselves to hate or betray the Igbos again. Each time i see or hear my people speak ill of the Igbos, i weep. It makes me feel we are still not wise to know our true brothers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
This look like a deliberate shot to kill. The rest of the body is untouched, the only place they shot was the head. Haba

This is why I don't like election period.. b/c all the animals will be unleashed. RIP Ma

1 Like

Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by Teejay13(m): 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
RIP dear.
Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by iammolise(m): 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
PMB saying "shoot on site" wasn't particularly really talking about thugs or ballot snatchers... It meant "my boys, I give u the go ahead to carryout operation python dance on anyone that oppose or is acomplist to opposing or attempting to, or even if they as much as think about opposing my government and movement gun them all down".

The blood of the innocent will avenge very soon.

GOD IS WATCHING (Φ)
Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by Abagworo(m): 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
In Rivers State militants loyal to various politicians were dressed in military uniforms so no one can tell for sure who did what.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1hOp0CIcyo
Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
Shame on Nigeria,,, Shame on you if you are voting either APC or PDP. they are all murders.
Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by openmine(m): 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
Kagawa10:

How are you sure the soldiers killed her? Because a blogger said so?
what the hell is wrong with you people? angry
Why allow your political affiliations blind your sense of reasoning?....a precious life just like many others yesterday including a corper was taken away by those wicked and brainless soldiers who run when bokoharam shows up and you are here trying to justify or hide the intentional acts of these mindless soldiers?
How would you feel if you loved ones or family members were murdered by those trigger happy soldiers simple due to the recklessness of an unrepentant dictator?
Hope you can see what such an order by a president has caused?
I received such information because am also based there...okay? smh

3 Likes

Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by amazon14: 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Wike and Amaechi. When will you guys end this madness?

Please! Please!! Leave Wike out of this, the question should be; Amechi, Buhari, Magnus Abbey, when will you guys end this madness? Especially Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
Larryfest:
This is very bad, funny thing is most of our TV stations never reported any of these cases even when they all have reporters in all this places.. They all are saying the election was peaceful and am wondering if the families of the deceased who feel that way too with cases like this..
The Tyrant And Terrorist Buhari Will Sanction Them. I Wept Yesterday Becus Of What Blood Sucking Apc Govt Did In My Beloved Rivers State
Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by successmatters(m): 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
mauriceju2:

RIP.

There's no logic to what you said, they wanted to leave Nigeria and Igbo stopped them, Igbo wanted to leave,

A rational man would have quickly reconciled with Igbo and win the north, then later ask to separate from Igbo.

But in their hate, they chose to side with the north and defeated Igbo, and now they are tied in this hell hole.

Who is dying more now? How many ppl dies in SS yesterday as against SE? Wake up and smell the coffee!
Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by Abagworo(m): 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
In Rivers State militants loyal to various politicians usually dress in military uniforms so no one can tell for sure who did what.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1hOp0CIcyo
Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by Daboomb: 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
successmatters:

RIP.

Ipob miscreant, so it is the South South you are blaming for your ill-fated attempt at cessesion now, it is no longer the Afonjas?
All this una cry-me-a-river tale of "everybody hates the lbo ", don't you ever get tired of it?

Ijaw hate Ibo
Owu akwa ibom hate ibo
Yoruba hate ibo
Fulani hate ibo
Hausa hate ibo
Benin hate ibo
Calabari hate ibo
Igala & Tiv hate ibo

Who no come hate ibo?
Even ibo hate ibo one name Osu, umuileri Vs. Aguileri, etc

You better check your personality, how you relate with others, your greed and support for corruption, maybe if you change, others will start liking you.

Ask your fore-fathers why their greed for our oil, made them attack the South-South during the Biafraaud war.

Nobody likes criminals, especially Ipob criminals
Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by thatigboman: 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
INEC say she was killed by stray bullet. RIP
Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by puretayo(m): 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
Nigeria which way.
zoba88:
Sir Daperi Amachree wrote;

'GOOD BYE Ibisaki Amachree

Here lies my beautiful daughter Ibisaki, a post graduate degree holder, full of cheer, love and kindness and mother of two. She was shot dead yesterday by a trigger happy and jittery soldier while she was on a national assignment with INEC.

I have never arranged for the death of any youth. I hate violence and thuggery. If law enforcement agents have to kill an enemy, should it be my responsible and peaceful daughter? It is well. Only God knows why it happened. He will surely repay the wicked'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/02/trigger-happy-soldier-shoots-inec.html
Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by successmatters(m): 5:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
GUDBYE2APC:

I strongly believe that we the south-south people are indebted to the people of south-east (Igbos). We owe them love and support as long as Nigeria is concerned. First, we betrayed them during the civil war. A crucial moment that they trusted us most, but we supported the enemies because, we thought we were better off with the Gambari parasites, little did we know we were digging our grave. We watched the enemies (Gambaris) devour our brothers, then we collected their properties on our land. I believe that was a mistake that has been forgiven by our kind brothers in the east, but we don’t need to make such mistake again, we must always stand on the same page with our Igbo brothers, no matter what. No doubt these Gambari parasites hate us the south-south people, but if they want to execute that hatred, they channel it to the Igbos because they don’t see any difference between the south- south and south-east. So why can’t we show our big brothers that have been receiving the Gambari spears for us, so much love? Apart from the physical violence they face on our behalf, the rest part of the country now transfer the hate to the Igbos, simply because they supported Jonathan that they also see as their own. You can imagine Buhari managing to give 7 appointments to the south, 4 from south-west, 3 from south-south and none from south-east, this explains how our Igbo brothers are paying for loving us. I am from Ogoni in Rivers state, and my language is not in anyway related to Igbo language like some part of Rivers, but each time i put up a post that is not favourable to APC or Hausa/ Fulanis, they just start attacking the Igbos, not minding that i am from Ogoni and not Igbo, that is the kind of thing i am talking about. It is a crime against ourselves to hate or betray the Igbos again. Each time i see or hear my people speak ill of the Igbos, i weep. It makes me feel we are still not wise to know our true brothers

One love bro, we will win together one day.
Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by Unconquerable: 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
O God, to whom vengeance belongs show yourself and avenge the death of this lady.
Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
What an irony ! God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss . ... If human incarnation really exist, pls don't come to Nigeria again. Rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri / Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins / Samuel Godstime Chukwubuikem Draws Jacob Zuma Within 2 Hours In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.