Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,195 members, 7,845,939 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Ever Being A Friend With Benefits?...get In Here! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Being A Friend With Benefits?...get In Here! (453 Views)

I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. / The Truth About Friends With Benefits Nobody Will Tell You / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ever Being A Friend With Benefits?...get In Here! by Sarahkay(f): 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hello guys. So today I'll be talking about something I actually sat down to think about, friends with benefits. I'm sure we're all familiar with that term and we all have attached several meaning to it.
Well,in this post, I'll be talking about those friends that keep you because of the benefits they're getting from you. Is it doing assignment for them?, Giving them extra cash or lending them stuffs?..down to other stuffs... they're all involved.
I don't know who needs to hear this but there is no pride in being someone's"emergency contact". The person they call immediately they need something, it's not a prideful thing.
If you have that one friend that calls you only once in a year and each time he or she calls , they keep asking you for that one favour, well, I'm sorry to tell you but that's all you're worth to them.
Hear this!
Hi Sarah, my name is Olivia (not real name) and your status just made me laugh, lol, well I actually used to have this friend that never calls. He only calls me when he's in town and It's always to hang with him in a club or something...at first sha I was happy cos I was chopping life..lol..well...it became a habit oo ..I now started asking myself if I was just all that to him?.. someone to show off cos u know I'm sha fine.. lol...well at the end he called me oneday and I warned him not to call me to hang anymore.... that if he wants someone to show off..he should carry his sister..my girl, oga ran and never called..the guy was actually using me for my looks oo . mtcheww..

://www.sarahkaysblog.com/2019/02/a-friend-with-benefit.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Is Marriage About Control Your Partners Life? / Why Most Relationships Aren't Operated In A Straightlaced Manner / Help My Son Win An Online Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.