Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Women Always Feel Entitled To Things They Don't Own, Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Always Feel Entitled To Things They Don't Own, Why? (2142 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Always Feel Entitled To Things They Don't Own, Why? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
I have noticed this about girls, once you become friends with them, they always bore you with their personal problems, forgetting that as a man you have many needs to be met,

I remember a situation back then my friend (casual) wanted to buy a blackberry phone for 20k, I asked her to raise 10k that I will support her with 10k, she got angry and said I should forget about it. I pleaded with her oo and gave her the whole money but I can't see myself doing that now.

On another occasion, just 2weeks ago, a lady I was still taking to (I liked her though) within few days she started telling me she needed to park out from her current house and that she needed 180k, she didn't ask for the money directly but I got the message and had to avoid her like a plague.

I don't think I'm stingy but all around me I see guys doing extremely well, buying properties and the peanut I have, a lady wants it all for her comfort. If I go broke from pleasing a friend, even a girlfriend. I don't think anyone will still be around me.

Why are girls like that, share your experience

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Always Feel Entitled To Things They Don't Own, Why? by daewoorazer(m): 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
grin

You bought her blackberry she’d use to call the main nigga. Main niggas only collect pant and money, side and weak niggas buy pant and pay into aza....

Find a bad boy in your locality today!

4 Likes

Re: Women Always Feel Entitled To Things They Don't Own, Why? by madone: 3:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
If a girl ask me for recharge card for subscription.....thsr is the day her level drops I won't waste time inviting her for s3x

1 Like

Re: Women Always Feel Entitled To Things They Don't Own, Why? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
I cannot coman kill my self
Re: Women Always Feel Entitled To Things They Don't Own, Why? by essohjay1(m): 3:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
maybe you dey do pass yourself, acting like like you be Dangote pikin.
As regards you saying you can't do what you did for the 'blackberry' babe again, trust me you will do it over and over again when you meet the lady who can press your mumu button well.

5 Likes

Re: Women Always Feel Entitled To Things They Don't Own, Why? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
essohjay1:
maybe you dey do pass yourself, acting like like you be Dangote pikin.
As regards you saying you can't do what you did for the 'blackberry' babe again, trust me you will do it over and over again when you meet the lady who can press your mumu button well.

So all the guys that are being disturbed for cash by girls dey over do themselves abi?

I just think you still depend on your folks and girls can never pester you for now, trust me, they will when you grow up Peace brov

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Always Feel Entitled To Things They Don't Own, Why? by Chuknovski(m): 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
Women are like that, it's congenital,just knack them and they will never ask you money,service her well she will be paying u sef

2 Likes

Re: Women Always Feel Entitled To Things They Don't Own, Why? by essohjay1(m): 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
candlewax:

So all the guys that are being disturbed for cash by girls dey over do themselves abi?

I just think you still depend on your folks and girls can never pester you for now, trust me, they will when you grow up Peace brov

Dumbo, so, all women are like the bitches you roll with
You're the one to grow up here and roll with ladies and not girls.
I care for my folks, not depending on them, peace.

1 Like

Re: Women Always Feel Entitled To Things They Don't Own, Why? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
Chuknovski:
Women are like that, it's congenital,just knack them and they will never ask you money,service her well she will be paying u sef

Well you can't just meet people and start laying with them, you have to be friends first, the requests come within that friendship period
Re: Women Always Feel Entitled To Things They Don't Own, Why? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
Can you just pass a message devoid of insults. It glaringly clear who has a growing up to do undecided

essohjay1:

Dumbo, so, all women are like the bitches you roll with
You're the one to grow up here and roll with ladies and not girls.
I care for my folks, not depending on them, peace.

1 Like

Re: Women Always Feel Entitled To Things They Don't Own, Why? by lilmax(m): 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
because men give them whatever they need

1 Like

Re: Women Always Feel Entitled To Things They Don't Own, Why? by essohjay1(m): 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
candlewax:
Can you just pass a message devoid of insults. It glaringly clear who has a growing up to do undecided

go play boy!!!
Re: Women Always Feel Entitled To Things They Don't Own, Why? by Chuknovski(m): 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
candlewax:

Well you can't just meet people and start laying with them, you have to be friends first, the requests come within that friendship period

Well spoken, I also believe she won't ask for money till after some time either way if she asks at the inception or tale end, the useless advice still works

1 Like

Re: Women Always Feel Entitled To Things They Don't Own, Why? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
You never disappoint cheesy

essohjay1:

go play boy!!!
Re: Women Always Feel Entitled To Things They Don't Own, Why? by BlueAir: 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
I meet and dump ladies like I that. After dumping I always proof to them that without spending much on them. I can always get what I want. If I'm not posting the new girl chat I'm dating, I'll be posting how genuinely happy and moved on I am. What rubbish grin I met this new girl who suddenly started expecting me to send her money while we are getting to know each other but I bluntly let her know I'm not going down that path with her and he needs to be worth it before I spend a dime on her. Whenever I stop messaging her she concludes I'm pissed and messages me herself. Enough tho I expect her to walk away.
My bit. Never be trapped by entitled ladies, it's best to emphasize u have better plans for ur money and u bluntly let them them know u can easily pick out another babe at any time by simply walking away and being as happy as u can while courting another lady with the right full awareness. They hate to see that grin

8 Likes

Re: Women Always Feel Entitled To Things They Don't Own, Why? by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
Don't give them any chance to feel entitled to You..

If you wanna help, it should be out of generosity smiley
Re: Women Always Feel Entitled To Things They Don't Own, Why? by Rextizz(m): 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
candlewax:
I have noticed this about girls, once you become friends with them, they always bore you with their personal problems, forgetting that as a man you have many needs to be met,

I remember a situation back then my friend (casual) wanted to buy a blackberry phone for 20k, I asked her to raise 10k that I will support her with 10k, she got angry and said I should forget about it. I pleaded with her oo and gave her the whole money but I can't see myself doing that now.

On another occasion, just 2weeks ago, a lady I was still taking to (I liked her though) within few days she started telling me she needed to park out from her current house and that she needed 180k, she didn't ask for the money directly but I got the message and had to avoid her like a plague.

I don't think I'm stingy but all around me I see guys doing extremely well, buying properties and the peanut I have, a lady wants it all for her comfort. If I go broke from pleasing a friend, even a girlfriend. I don't think anyone will still be around me.

Nigeria girls are the worst, very useless and lazy set of girls.

2 Likes

Re: Women Always Feel Entitled To Things They Don't Own, Why? by IjebuWarrior: 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
It's the mentality instilled in them by the society. You can't blame them as this is the case with majority of 9ja guys. They woo a lady with money and material gifts and now most ladies regard it as a norm. As for me, I don't ever buy gifts for ladies (girl friends or ashana). cool

The most I do (which I do best) is buy you food (that's no big deal as I love food a lot, anyway) and we eat together. cool

If konji come, Empire dey wey I no go spend pass N5K (till day break) for god's sake, abeg. grin

4 Likes

Re: Women Always Feel Entitled To Things They Don't Own, Why? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
I wonder why they do that, even the so called morally upright does same.
Re: Women Always Feel Entitled To Things They Don't Own, Why? by davien(m): 7:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
Women dissociate themselves from their actions naturally because they're actually the ones more logical.. not emotional.

They make it seem like they're emotional but thats a show to attract attention/pity..

It takes planning/logic to start an affair and keep it a secret.

She can even plan it with friends and select new underwear to wear to catch a new man.

They want contentment and discipline, features our ancestors used to subdue them.. Now the struggle isn't for food and cowries, it's for money, cars, nice houses, cute rugged face and fvcking skills.. they are free to select but you are meant to discipline their attention to you or drop them.

3 Likes

Re: Women Always Feel Entitled To Things They Don't Own, Why? by poyebad: 7:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
BlueAir:
I meet and dump ladies like I that. After dumping I always proof to them that without spending much on them. I can always get what I want. If I'm not posting the new girl chat I'm dating, I'll be posting how genuinely happy and moved on I am. What rubbish grin I met this new girl who suddenly started expecting me to send her money while we are getting to know each other but I bluntly let her know I'm not going down that path with her and he needs to be worth it before I spend a dime on her. Whenever I stop messaging her she concludes I'm pissed and messages me herself. Enough tho I expect her to walk away.
My bit. Never be trapped by entitled ladies, it's best to emphasize u have better plans for ur money and u bluntly let them them know u can easily pick out another babe at any time by simply walking away and being as happy as u can while courting another lady with the right full awareness. They hate to see that grin

Badass! My kind of guy!
You deserve a hyperchilled bottle of undiluted palm wine!
Correct guy.

1 Like

Re: Women Always Feel Entitled To Things They Don't Own, Why? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Don't give them any chance to feel entitled to You..

If you wanna help, it should be out of generosity smiley

I believe you bro. Ladies make una hire defence team
Re: Women Always Feel Entitled To Things They Don't Own, Why? by lilllly(m): 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
It’s same here even with fellow women o. Finding a good friend is so difficult lately, everyone always wants something. If they are not begging me for wig or makeup, it would probably be money. I think it is because of hardship

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Always Feel Entitled To Things They Don't Own, Why? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
lilllly:
It’s same here even with fellow women o. Finding a good friend is so difficult lately, everyone always wants something. If they are not begging me for wig or makeup, it would probably be money. I think it is because of hardship

Lol..... So some girls pester fellow girls too? grin

Where do they expect the other to get money from
Re: Women Always Feel Entitled To Things They Don't Own, Why? by seniorgozman(m): 8:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
I don't give them such room for entitlement
Re: Women Always Feel Entitled To Things They Don't Own, Why? by BlueAir: 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
poyebad:

Badass! My kind of guy!
You deserve a hyperchilled bottle of undiluted palm wine!
Correct guy.
I hate parasitic relationship grin mutualism is all I want
Re: Women Always Feel Entitled To Things They Don't Own, Why? by lilllly(m): 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
candlewax:

Lol..... So some girls pester fellow girls too? grin

Where do they expect the other to get money from
They do o. If you look rich or expensive

2 Likes

Re: Women Always Feel Entitled To Things They Don't Own, Why? by oweniwe(m): 8:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
madone:
If a girl ask me for recharge card for subscription.....thsr is the day her level drops I won't waste time inviting her for s3x

Correct..!!..
Re: Women Always Feel Entitled To Things They Don't Own, Why? by aanuoluwami14(f): 9:55am On Feb 27, 2019
candlewax:

Those ones are cheap and runs ladies. A normal lady will never ask for money till you are sure of where you both are heading to
Re: Women Always Feel Entitled To Things They Don't Own, Why? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2019
lilllly:
We are different beings
Re: Women Always Feel Entitled To Things They Don't Own, Why? by frozen70g(f): 9:05am On Oct 04, 2019

It depends on your body language and the way you present yourself to them

Be modest and they will understand that you are trying to survive

You can't be giving a girl an impression that you are a big boy and wje the request comes you go hiding

Be yourself and those that appreciate you for your status wont be a bone in the neck

(1) (Reply)

Bus Driver Sexually Harassing Female Passenger Sitting In Front Of His Vehicle / My Relationship With A Married Girl / Between Poverty And Bad Wife Who Kills Man Faster?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.