Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. (20606 Views)

It's Like This Obi's Prophecy Is Working Small Small / 33 Years After, This Prophecy Is Coming To Pass. / Insecurity: Why US May Not Heed Buhari’s Call For Assistance — Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by 4dor: 9:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
Fake prophets everywhere.
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by Ayobami7(m): 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
lemme go pack my load
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by JFT24(m): 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
jk200:
A Nairaland prophesied that Election is going to be shifted for 6 days and it happened exactly has he prophesied

link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/4364282/2019-election-hold-after-6/1#75779358

Then another prophecy came in on the same thread by Nuzo1

..and there will be attacks and reprisal attacks in the country during or immediately after the presidential election. The security agencies will be unable to control it. The U.N. will beg the military to properly take over. Junior military officers Will then take over the government for a brief period. That Will be the beginning of a new Nigeria.
Neither Buhari nor Atiku will be president by June 2019.
.... and those preparing for the gubernatorial elections are wasting their time and money. Cause it won't hold.
These are what I saw.

Below it another man shared what God shows him

Exactly what I saw on 6/10/2018
I saw shedding of blood
people unable to travel
I saw fire burning
I saw the old Nigeria as of independence and I saw the current Nigeria
Then God said, I am rescuing Nigeria
I saw a young man cleaning houses, cutting grasses, picking dirty to keep the country clean.. and that is the new Nigeria

Few minutes ago, PDP released a press release that they wont take the outcome of this election

link below

https://www.nairaland.com/5046394/pdp-rejects-presidential-election-results#76116194

@nuzo1 testifies to those prophecies and shared what God has shown him as well

So many times in a vision, I've seen a military intervention due to violence as a result of election malpractice. The young military officers will start Nigeria afresh.
That's why when I see people kill themselves for Buhari and Atiku, I laugh so hard and then cry bitterly. They are not in God's plan beyond the next election.
Nigeria is not breaking up anytime soon. But for sure, God is planning to shake up Nigeria to her roots.

My bro and sis on this forum, dont think PDP will go down without a fight and mostly innocent people will suffer the loss most especially up North.

pray to you God irrespective of your religion that God should take control because i can see Crisis, violence erupting all over the nation in short time.

Please, pray because war isn't a good thing.

Dont say it wont get to you locality because war do spread like fire.
From the look of things, this election wont go down well and its likely to explode into crisis.

Dont say i didnt Warn you all.

shalom

Igbo and war mongering

1 Like

Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
Generalnomercy:

The world have our time...

a war in Nigeria will destabilize the entire world
You're so wrong. It won't destabilize the world

1 Like

Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by Johnboom: 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
Apostolic Faith Church prayed for Nigeria on Sunday. With those Saint prayers. God will always have mercy on Nigeria. So your evil dream will not come to pass in Jesus Name. Nigeria Shall be great. God bless Nigeria.
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by kayfra: 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
jk200:
A Nairaland prophesied that Election is going to be shifted for 6 days and it happened exactly has he prophesied

link below:

..and there will be attacks and reprisal attacks in the country during or immediately after the presidential election. The security agencies will be unable to control it. The U.N. will beg the military to properly take over. Junior military officers Will then take over the government for a brief period. That Will be the beginning of a new Nigeria.
.... and those preparing for the gubernatorial elections are wasting their time and money. Cause it won't hold.
These are what I saw.

I saw shedding of blood
people unable to travel
I saw fire burning
I saw a young man cleaning houses, cutting grasses, picking dirty to keep the country clean.. and that is the new Nigeria

Few minutes ago, PDP released a press release that they wont take the outcome of this election

link below

https://www.nairaland.com/5046394/pdp-rejects-presidential-election-results#76116194

So many times in a vision, I've seen a military intervention due to violence as a result of election malpractice. The young military officers will start Nigeria afresh.
That's why when I see people kill themselves for Buhari and Atiku, I laugh so hard and then cry bitterly. They are not in God's plan beyond the next election.
Nigeria is not breaking up anytime soon. But for sure, God is planning to shake up Nigeria to her roots.

My bro and sis on this forum, dont think PDP will go down without a fight and mostly innocent people will suffer the loss most especially up North.

pray to you God irrespective of your religion that God should take control because i can see Crisis, violence erupting all over the nation in short time.

From the look of things, this election wont go down well and its likely to explode into crisis.

shalom

F$ck off
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by greencard: 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
jk200:

link below:

These are what I saw.

I saw shedding of blood
people unable to travel
I saw fire burning

link below

shalom

my pastor once said similar thing in june 2014, he said the military officers will be young officers and will help resolve boko Aram and other Nigerian prominent issues and bring about what he call *TRANSFORMATION AGENDA*

Nigeria will better under them ....but he is gonna be a northerner tho
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by ngmart(m): 10:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
May INEC Chairman MAKE mistake announce the RIGHT winner if he tries to rig the election.
let it be like transmission transmission transmission.
Amen
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by ngmart(m): 10:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
Johnboom:
Apostolic Faith Church prayed for Nigeria on Sunday. With those Saint prayers. God will always have mercy on Nigeria. So your evil dream will not come to pass in Jesus Name. Nigeria Shall be great. God bless Nigeria.

You called the dream to make Nigeria great again an evil dream? I think you need deliverance
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
paiz:
Make I first go withdraw all my money for bank first
then convert it to dollars
keep am inside house

Then I will buy enough foodstuffs

Then I will wait when the trumpet is war is blown

Thank God I dey my village now
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
WritePal:
A man of God told me and I said it that Atiku will win, but Buhari and APC will rig and try to perpetuate themselves in office.

THEN THERE WILL BE CRISIS IN NIGERIA.

Afterwards, buhari will be forced to handover to Atiku.

That is exactly what is unfolding now. Already PDP has rejected all the cooked result and said US has the real results. This is the beginning of the crisis in Nigeria. WATCH OUT!
Nothing of such is happening. PMB will be sworn in hence another 4 years of hardship so get ready
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
baratech:
Una no dey ever get positive and progressive prophecy?

Why always prophets of doom and evil.... Mtchewww
grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
All of you who participated in this fraudulent elections are fools. You are fools because you knew the northerners will rig but you did nothing as usual. All these years, the North has been rigging, but you cannot embark on ordinary protest to show your disgust. A competition where you're aware that your opponent wants to cheat. You shut up and still involve yourself and you complain of rigging.

Fools!!

1 Like

Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by Runninghare(m): 1:09am On Feb 26, 2019
DavidEsq:

This is where u lie. @ the bolden. God has no business in politics. In fact he loathes it and plans to remove an destroy it. Daniel 2:44. Poser: will God support wat he wants to destroy?
The scriptures in revelation 12:12 also foretells doom for the earth, so ur so called vision is already in the bible.
The rulership of this world is of the devil: Luke 4:6, John 12:31, 1 John 5:19.
Poser: wouldn't God be a fellow ruler with the devil if decides to involve himself in the political affairs of the state by "intervening" to "save" the state?
By the way, visions, prophecy, tongues have long ceased: 1 Corinthians 13:8-13. Why have they ceased? Because Knowledge is now complete. No more partial.

What do you mean by knowledge is now complete...
The verse you are quoting is not in tandem with your point..

1 Corinthians 13:8-13 KJV
Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. [9] For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. [10] But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. [11] When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. [12] For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. [13] And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by abbeyfel: 1:28am On Feb 26, 2019
jk200:

link below:

These are what I saw.

I saw shedding of blood
people unable to travel
I saw fire burning

link below

shalom

Prophets of doom. We hear you. By august, I wish I can remind you of this rubbish when democracy is still on in Nigeria. God bless me. God bless Nigeria. God bless everyone that truly wishes nigeria well...
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by chrisifeanyi: 1:38am On Feb 26, 2019
abbeyfel:
Prophets of doom. We hear you. By august, I wish I can remind you of this rubbish when democracy is still on in Nigeria. God bless me. God bless Nigeria. God bless everyone that truly wishes nigeria well...

What must be must be
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by somehow: 2:18am On Feb 26, 2019
A country filled with criminals
See them acting like animals

The fear of living upright is making all of them promise fire and brimstones

From the churches to the least of the vain seekers.

The fake preachers, exploiters, Mammon worshippers, vain church goers, vain mosque goers, religious by name but never by act or service!

Children or serdition. God must reform this country and all you money worshippers must bow to the will of God!
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by Nobody: 2:44am On Feb 26, 2019
jk200:

link below:

These are what I saw.

I saw shedding of blood
people unable to travel
I saw fire burning

link below

shalom

While i'm not so sure about the doom side, of this prophecy, I can relate to the other aspect of the cleaning up of this nation.

And I believe that had already been initiated by this government in the first tenure and so it going to be fully actualized in the second tenure.

Definitely i know that God has got His eyes firmly on Nigeria as He's going to make Her to become a model nation to all the nations of the Earth, and I think that Nigeria would herald the last move of God on Earth before the coming of the Christ.

The other OP's prophecy of the postponement of the elections which came to pass, showed an example of a prophecy that cannot be gainsaid or resisted, so kudos to him.

But I don't think this your prophecy would fully come to pass as his did, for though I know that the enemy would try to fight against what God is about in this nation, I know that God would stop Him in His tracks.

God be with you!
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by berbs: 2:50am On Feb 26, 2019
LeeMason:
** Yawns in Swahili **

Open that ya mouth make fly enter grin
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by Naughtytboy: 5:25am On Feb 26, 2019
Johnboom:
Nigeria can never be great with Buhari,
. He wont rule mark my words
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by Naughtytboy: 5:28am On Feb 26, 2019
jesusjnr:
While i'm not so sure about the doom side, of this prophecy, I can relate to the other aspect of the cleaning up of this nation.

And I believe that had already been initiated by this government in the first tenure and so it going to be fully actualized in the second tenure.

Definitely i know that God has got His eyes firmly on Nigeria as He's going to make Her to become a model nation to all the nations of the Earth, and I think that Nigeria would herald the last move of God on Earth before the coming of the Christ.

The other OP's prophecy of the postponement of the elections which came to pass, showed an example of a prophecy that cannot be gainsaid or resisted, so kudos to him.

But I don't think this your prophecy would fully come to pass as his did, for though I know that the enemy would try to fight against what God is about in this nation, I know that God would stop Him in His tracks.

God be with you!
you making no sense, i see a new Nigeria
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by Nobody: 5:38am On Feb 26, 2019
Naughtytboy:
you making no sense, i see a new Nigeria
Well I also see a new Nigeria, but one that God would use President Buhari and VP Osibanjo to bring to pass.

There has already been blood shed and may still be more but trust me nothing that would be to the extent of the military taking over.

For this outcome of the elections is God's Will for Nigeria, and Satan may try to fight against it by initiating violence, but Satan power na powerless power for where God power dey, so God would fight for Nigeria and bring him under control.

I can sense that there are already some of His angels presently on Nigerian soil as ground troops.

Mark my words!
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by Naughtytboy: 5:48am On Feb 26, 2019
jesusjnr:
Well I also see a new Nigeria, but one that God would use President Buhari and VP Osibanjo to bring to pass.

There has already been blood shed and may still be more but trust me nothing that would be to the extent of the military taking over.

For this outcome of the elections is God's Will for Nigeria, and Satan may try to fight against it by initiating violence, but Satan power na powerless power for where God power dey, so God would fight for Nigeria and bring him under control.

I can sense that there are already some of His angels presently on Nigerian soil as ground troops.

Mark my words!
See Buhari wil not rule Nigeria again
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by Nobody: 5:58am On Feb 26, 2019
Naughtytboy:
See Buhari wil not rule Nigeria again
No need to argue with you, but at least he's already won his reelection going by the signs, so a stage of my prophecies before the elections has already come to pass.

Feel free to visit the following threads in this respect to confirm what i'm saying.

https://www.nairaland.com/5001586/buhari-osibanjo-when-god-says

https://www.nairaland.com/5033525/prophecy-nairalander-nigeria-shall-soon

https://www.nairaland.com/5010746/1000-pastors-storm-abuja-endorse

https://www.nairaland.com/5034521/malaysian-prophet-predicts-winner-2019

https://www.nairaland.com/5043412/god-trying-say-something-church

So we don't have to wait for long do we?

So just be patient let the outcome determine who's right, deal?
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by gcof(m): 6:05am On Feb 26, 2019
Goddys:

Without chaos, there is no peace. Without disruption, there will be no new order of things. There is a need for urgent political crisis that will act as a catalyst to entire disruption of the present order in Nigeria. The present system of government and economic policies are not working.

exactly your head dey there
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by Naughtytboy: 6:30am On Feb 26, 2019
jesusjnr:
No need to argue with you, but at least he's already won his reelection going by the signs, so a stage of my prophecies before the elections has already come to pass.

Feel free to visit the following threads in this respect to confirm what i'm saying.

https://www.nairaland.com/5001586/buhari-osibanjo-when-god-says

https://www.nairaland.com/5033525/prophecy-nairalander-nigeria-shall-soon

https://www.nairaland.com/5010746/1000-pastors-storm-abuja-endorse

https://www.nairaland.com/5034521/malaysian-prophet-predicts-winner-2019

https://www.nairaland.com/5043412/god-trying-say-something-church

So we don't have to wait for long do we?

So just be patient let the outcome determine who's right, deal?
if you think dx election is over, u are not a xtian,
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by yinkeys(m): 6:38am On Feb 26, 2019
jk200:

link below:

These are what I saw.

I saw shedding of blood
people unable to travel
I saw fire burning

link below

shalom

My own is I hope this will bring tangible progress because if its just destruction then it's just not worth it
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by Bundaweber: 7:15am On Feb 26, 2019
for those of you wishing, praying and inciting bloodshed and giving prophecies of doom, my own prayer is that you and yours will be among the first casualties if God forbid ur evil agenda succeed
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by DavidEsq(m): 8:08am On Feb 26, 2019
Runninghare:

What do you mean by knowledge is now complete...
The verse you are quoting is not in tandem with your point..

1 Corinthians 13:8-13 KJV
Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. [9] For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. [10] But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. [11] When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. [12] For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. [13] And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

So is verse 8 not clear? Does it means prophesies fail? That is they lie? Or it tells us that they will come to an end but love will never come to an end? It tells us prophesies, tongues, etc all have a life span but love does not. Let us take a good look at tongues. What is tongues? Acts 2:5-10 says:
"[b]At that time devout Jews from every nation under heaven were staying in Jerusalem. 6 So when this sound occurred, a crowd gathered and was bewildered, because each one heard them speaking in his own language. 7 Indeed, they were utterly amazed and said: “See here, all these who are speaking are Gal·i·leʹans, are they not? 8 How is it, then, that each one of us is hearing his own native language? 9 Parʹthi·ans, Medes, and Eʹlam·ites, the inhabitants of Mes·o·po·taʹmi·a, Ju·deʹa and Cap·pa·doʹci·a, Ponʹtus and the province of Asia, 10 Phrygʹi·a and
Pam·phylʹi·a, Egypt and the regions of Libʹy·a near Cy·reʹne, sojourners from Rome, both Jews and proselytes, 11 Creʹtans, and Arabians—we hear them speaking in our languages about the magnificent things of Go[/b]d"
Verse 8-11 tells us that the tongues in which the disciples spoke are earthly languages known and understood by men. In fact, the languages were mentioned in verses 8-11.
So we understand that speaking in tongues is miraculous ability to speak foreign languages without having to first learn them. Verse 14-36 shows Peter speaking to the same multitude who had come from all over the world including the galileans in Jerusalem. so we understand that Peter was able to do this thru the ability to speak different languages.
Has tongues ceased today? Let's talk about that in a bit......
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 26, 2019
Naughtytboy:
if you think dx election is over, u are not a xtian,
Oh so that is what this has been about these while, being a christian or being a christian, that you made me to be wasting my time talking about prophesies coming to pass or not coming to pass?

Well if that be the case and that's what I become for choosing not to follow men's plan and that of Christians like you, but to follow God's own plan, then so be it!

It kind of reminds me of the Jews who saw any one who believed in Jesus or confessed Him openly as an alien or an infidel that they gave instructions for them to be put out of the synagogues, as though it were up to them to determine who was of God or not.

But as Jesus said,

"Wisdom is justified of her children".
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by usaration: 2:10am On Apr 03, 2019
[left][/left] smiley
Re: This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. by usaration: 2:11am On Apr 03, 2019
jk200:

link below:

nonsense.the guba election has come and gone..so what were you yapping about. prophets of doom angry

These are what I saw.

I saw shedding of blood
people unable to travel
I saw fire burning

link below

shalom

nonsense.the guba election has come and gone..so what were you yapping about. prophets of doom angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anyim Pius Files N600m Libel Suit Over Land / A Bill To Allow States Generate Electricity Passed By House Of Representatives / I Will Join Yoruba Nation Agitators If … – Oluwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.