Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Agbaje Alleges Manipulation Of Lagos Result, Demands Prosecution Of Thugs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbaje Alleges Manipulation Of Lagos Result, Demands Prosecution Of Thugs (16238 Views)

Pandora Papers: Lawflex Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution Of Peter Obi / 1999 Presidential Election Lagos Result Beat The Whole Of Southeast / Ayuba Wabba: El-Rufai Hired 50 Truckloads Of Thugs To Attack Protesting Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbaje Alleges Manipulation Of Lagos Result, Demands Prosecution Of Thugs by femliany(m): 7:30am On Feb 26, 2019
BOOMnaija:
WAT IS PLAYING OUT IN ABUJA IS A REFLECTION OF THE REALITY ON GROUND WHICH IS SIMPLY EXPLAINED THUS......

1. ON A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD DEVOID OF RIGGING AND WITH SENSIBLE, EDUCATED VOTERS, THERE IS NO WAY IN THIS WORLD AND IN THE WORLD BEYOND THAT A BUHARI WOULD DEFEAT EVEN A STONE, TALK MORE OF AN ATIKU. THIS IS CORROBORATED BY THE FACT THAT MOST ONLINE VOTING PROCESSES CONDUCTED BETWEEN THESE TWO HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IN FAVOUR OF ATIKU, SIMPLY BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT THE ONLINE SPACE IS DOMINATED BY SENSIBLE, EDUCATED ANONYMOUS PEOPLE WHO GENUINELY RENDER THEIR VOTES DEVOID OF ANY FORM OF MANIPULATION WHATSOEVER, WHEREAS, THE REAL VOTING ITSELF IS MAJORLY DOMINATED BY A SIZEABLE NUMBER OF MALAMS, ALMAJIRIS, BRAINWASHED ISLAMIC FANATICS IN THE NORTH, MANIPULATED ELECTORAL AND SECURITY OFFICIALS, MANIPULATED VOTERS E.T.C

2. ABUJA BEING A NORTHERN TERRITORY BUT CONSISTING OF MOSTLY ENLIGHTENED NORTHERNERS, AS OPPOSED TO THE VASTLY UNEDUCATED AND BRAINWASHED ALMAJIRIS AND MALAMS IN THE OTHER NORTHERN STATES HAS BEEN ABLE TO LAY CREDENCE TO MY FIRST POINT ABOVE... WHICH IS THAT THERE IS NO WAY IN THIS WORLD THAT BUHARI WOULD BE ABLE TO DEFEAT ATIKU IF AND ONLY IF A MAJORITY OF THE 'ACTUAL' VOTERS WERE EDUCATED, SENSIBLE AND UNMANIPULATED ELECTORATES.

AND MY SAD BUT TRUE VERDICT IS THAT ME AND U THAT IS READING THIS MAY NEVER LIVE TO SEE THE NIGERIA OF OUR WISH AND DREAMS IN OUR LIFETIMES IF THIS SCENARIO PLAYING OUT CONTINUES EVERY FOUR YEARS OF ELECTION...SAD BUT TRUE.
God will increase your wisdom my brother...Righteousness exalts nation if we cannot be truthful in this scenerio and we want Nija to move to the next level, nothing will happen
Re: Agbaje Alleges Manipulation Of Lagos Result, Demands Prosecution Of Thugs by shosky1794: 7:30am On Feb 26, 2019
He should wait for his time on March 9. Kwakwanso that could not win in Kano will come and win Lagos for him
Re: Agbaje Alleges Manipulation Of Lagos Result, Demands Prosecution Of Thugs by rafson37(m): 7:36am On Feb 26, 2019
BOOMnaija:
WAT IS PLAYING OUT IN ABUJA IS A REFLECTION OF THE REALITY ON GROUND WHICH IS SIMPLY EXPLAINED THUS......

1. ON A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD DEVOID OF RIGGING AND WITH SENSIBLE, EDUCATED VOTERS, THERE IS NO WAY IN THIS WORLD AND IN THE WORLD BEYOND THAT A BUHARI WOULD DEFEAT EVEN A STONE, TALK MORE OF AN ATIKU. THIS IS CORROBORATED BY THE FACT THAT MOST ONLINE VOTING PROCESSES CONDUCTED BETWEEN THESE TWO HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IN FAVOUR OF ATIKU, SIMPLY BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT THE ONLINE SPACE IS DOMINATED BY SENSIBLE, EDUCATED ANONYMOUS PEOPLE WHO GENUINELY RENDER THEIR VOTES DEVOID OF ANY FORM OF MANIPULATION WHATSOEVER, WHEREAS, THE REAL VOTING ITSELF IS MAJORLY DOMINATED BY A SIZEABLE NUMBER OF MALAMS, ALMAJIRIS, BRAINWASHED ISLAMIC FANATICS IN THE NORTH, MANIPULATED ELECTORAL AND SECURITY OFFICIALS, MANIPULATED VOTERS E.T.C

2. ABUJA BEING A NORTHERN TERRITORY BUT CONSISTING OF MOSTLY ENLIGHTENED NORTHERNERS, AS OPPOSED TO THE VASTLY UNEDUCATED AND BRAINWASHED ALMAJIRIS AND MALAMS IN THE OTHER NORTHERN STATES HAS BEEN ABLE TO LAY CREDENCE TO MY FIRST POINT ABOVE... WHICH IS THAT THERE IS NO WAY IN THIS WORLD THAT BUHARI WOULD BE ABLE TO DEFEAT ATIKU IF AND ONLY IF A MAJORITY OF THE 'ACTUAL' VOTERS WERE EDUCATED, SENSIBLE AND UNMANIPULATED ELECTORATES.

AND MY SAD BUT TRUE VERDICT IS THAT ME AND U THAT IS READING THIS MAY NEVER LIVE TO SEE THE NIGERIA OF OUR WISH AND DREAMS IN OUR LIFETIMES IF THIS SCENARIO PLAYING OUT CONTINUES EVERY FOUR YEARS OF ELECTION...SAD BUT TRUE.
u r pained, thousands ATIKUS will never defeat a man like BUHARI not in this life...any way Buhari till 2023 , r u gonna live with that? or u relocating so that ur space wil be booked
Re: Agbaje Alleges Manipulation Of Lagos Result, Demands Prosecution Of Thugs by Nukilia: 7:53am On Feb 26, 2019
BOOMnaija:
THE 'ACTUAL' VOTERS WERE EDUCATED, SENSIBLE AND UNMANIPULATED ELECTORATES.

You are 100% correct! That is why the North needs the Almajiris so they can keep suppressing the people of this country. Book haram has been used as a tool to manipulate the votes for Buhari. Let's see how it all pans out... Those who voted for Buhari in the South still have a lot of lessons to learn and I'm sure they'll learn that in the next 4 years...
Re: Agbaje Alleges Manipulation Of Lagos Result, Demands Prosecution Of Thugs by jaxxy(m): 8:02am On Feb 26, 2019
BubuZombi:
Lol Politics Is Fun... If You Know, You Know

Imagine this world, PDP are now complaining that election is being rigged. Since 1999, 2003, 2007, 2011 elections were all rigged by PDP... Ask You Dad...

Ure supposed to be growing not retrogressing is the early mistakes of Pdp is what u still want to be practicing till now so who will get it right? Pdp will come back and say Apc also did it because no1 wants to do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Alleges Manipulation Of Lagos Result, Demands Prosecution Of Thugs by BubuZombi: 8:10am On Feb 26, 2019
jaxxy:

Ure supposed to be growing not retrogressing is the early mistakes of Pdp is what u still want to be practicing till now so who will get it right? Pdp will come back and say Apc also did it because no1 wants to do the right thing.

You got me wrong... At least let them know how it feel to deny people's right
Re: Agbaje Alleges Manipulation Of Lagos Result, Demands Prosecution Of Thugs by kayodekb: 8:14am On Feb 26, 2019
BOOMnaija:

EEYAH! THIS THING REALLY PAIN YOU OO...
NO SENSIBLE NIGERIA WILL VOTE FOR A KNOWN THIEF (ATIKU) EXCEPT HIS FELLOW THIEVES LIKE THOSE FLAT HEADED (ORI PELEBE) BASTARDS
Re: Agbaje Alleges Manipulation Of Lagos Result, Demands Prosecution Of Thugs by Albinoflash(m): 8:28am On Feb 26, 2019
SocialFinance:
When PDP win no problems. When others win, then different vocabularies. Rigging, tampering, federal might etc

In Anambra PDP got almost 500k vote and APC just 30k vote. What's this, if not rigging. The same Anambra PDP came a distance 3rd behind APC during governorships election.

PDP no get shame at all
the east are more enlightened and educated,and not clouded by religious or ethnic sentiments and bias.they vote for individuals and not parties take for example ifeanyi won his seat from an unknown party ypp dats not pdp nor apc,so get the point and dont ever compare literates with illiterates (east and north )
Re: Agbaje Alleges Manipulation Of Lagos Result, Demands Prosecution Of Thugs by Albinoflash(m): 8:32am On Feb 26, 2019
BubuZombi:

You got me wrong... At least let them know how it feel to deny people's right
oga stop talking rubbish here,how can you cure illegality with illegality,am just pained because i was among those that brought this evil party upon this country and i know the heavens will judge me for that
Re: Agbaje Alleges Manipulation Of Lagos Result, Demands Prosecution Of Thugs by BubuZombi: 8:36am On Feb 26, 2019
Albinoflash:
oga stop talking rubbish here,how can you cure illegality with illegality,am just pained because i was among those that brought this evil party upon this country and i know the heavens will judge me for that

That's Your Big Problem, Not Mine...

He dey sweet me say e dey pain you grin
Re: Agbaje Alleges Manipulation Of Lagos Result, Demands Prosecution Of Thugs by Bluntemperor: 8:41am On Feb 26, 2019
who is this dude again and what is he talking about? You wanna be a gomina-? you come every 4yrs Marking photos,now shouting for a rescue.Much as-Nigerians don't want violence,ina true reflects level playing Democracy,your party-PDP cannot win this Lagos,because,Tinubu did well even when he was not receiving Fed.Allocation for 8yrs of Baba Obasanjo .that is ingenious and the Lagosians will forever be grateful for building the Lagos Empire.
Re: Agbaje Alleges Manipulation Of Lagos Result, Demands Prosecution Of Thugs by Albinoflash(m): 8:47am On Feb 26, 2019
BubuZombi:

That's Your Big Problem, Not Mine...

He dey sweet me say e dey pain you grin
well thats my problems not yours.

Your problems are u still in this country just like everyone of us and the hardship and poverty will surely get to u,u can't escape it.imargin someone dat had 6months to picks his ministers he might as well take him 2years to resume office.naija na we own we all die here
Re: Agbaje Alleges Manipulation Of Lagos Result, Demands Prosecution Of Thugs by BubuZombi: 8:50am On Feb 26, 2019
Albinoflash:
well thats my problems not yours.

Your problems are u still in this country just like everyone of us and the hardship and poverty will surely get to u,u can't escape it.imargin someone dat had 6months to picks his ministers he might as well take him 2years to resume office.naija na we own we all die here

E dey sweet me has you dey Wail grin
Re: Agbaje Alleges Manipulation Of Lagos Result, Demands Prosecution Of Thugs by Albinoflash(m): 9:03am On Feb 26, 2019
BubuZombi:

E dey sweet me has you dey Wail grin
mmm,mr sweet ,hope u have had breakfast cos i just had mine,i know most of u almajiris would have to beg crumbs to feed,even afta ur millions vote yet ur poverty level is still in millions.i just wish u more boko haram attacks,more fulani herdsmen,more dollar rise,more and more goodies that will always come with buharis leadership
Re: Agbaje Alleges Manipulation Of Lagos Result, Demands Prosecution Of Thugs by blackboy2star(m): 9:09am On Feb 26, 2019
Oga, so such act should continue since PDP rigged those years mentioned below by you... The way you think and reason nah gidigba... well, nah your opinion

BubuZombi:
Lol Politics Is Fun... If You Know, You Know

Imagine this world, PDP are now complaining that election is being rigged. Since 1999, 2003, 2007, 2011 elections were all rigged by PDP... Ask You Dad...
Re: Agbaje Alleges Manipulation Of Lagos Result, Demands Prosecution Of Thugs by VolvoS60(m): 9:09am On Feb 26, 2019
BOOMnaija:

^^^
This "analysis" is incomplete and misses the point completely. It is easy to blame the usual fall guys - almajiri, mallams etc. for voting for Buhari - even though they do have the right to make their own choices. What of the states that have very few almajiri and mallams and yet Buhari won?

This convenient excuse of blaming almajiri, mallams etc. is getting very old and very tired. What of those states whose indigenes claim they are educated, sophisticated, republican etc. and who still voted for Buhari? How come you have nothing to say to them? undecided
Re: Agbaje Alleges Manipulation Of Lagos Result, Demands Prosecution Of Thugs by BubuZombi: 9:15am On Feb 26, 2019
Albinoflash:
mmm,mr sweet ,hope u have had breakfast cos i just had mine,i know most of u almajiris would have to beg crumbs to feed,even afta ur millions vote yet ur poverty level is still in millions.i just wish u more boko haram attacks,more fulani herdsmen,more dollar rise,more and more goodies that will always come with buharis leadership

Oh! Thank God you've had your breakfast, is it not too late... Well, If what you ate is not enough and not satisfy, don't be shy, let me know, I will help biko....

Boko Haram, Herdsmen are PDP Agents...

A lot of goodies are coming from this regime
Re: Agbaje Alleges Manipulation Of Lagos Result, Demands Prosecution Of Thugs by BubuZombi: 9:17am On Feb 26, 2019
blackboy2star:
Oga, so such act should continue since PDP rigged those years mentioned below by you... The way you think and reason nah gidigba... well, nah your opinion

Only want them to taste what they deny Nigerians even though its once grin grin grin
Re: Agbaje Alleges Manipulation Of Lagos Result, Demands Prosecution Of Thugs by blackboy2star(m): 9:25am On Feb 26, 2019
Abegi oo, make dem no taste anything. We suppose to be moving forward and leave them in the gutters... OTOGE as a case study lol

BubuZombi:

Only want them to taste what they deny Nigerians even though its once grin grin grin
Re: Agbaje Alleges Manipulation Of Lagos Result, Demands Prosecution Of Thugs by BubuZombi: 9:34am On Feb 26, 2019
blackboy2star:
Abegi oo, make dem no taste anything. We suppose to be moving forward and leave them in the gutters... OTOGE as a case study lol

Of course, we are moving forward... But they must taste defeat once more grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Independence Day: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 62nd Independence / November 11 Elections: APC Forwards Uzodinma, Ododo, Sylva's Names To INEC / Don’t Be Distracted With BBNaija – Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Urges Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.