Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Dozens Of Bodyguards Surrounding Kim Jong Un's Limousine In Vietnam(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Dozens Of Bodyguards Surrounding Kim Jong Un's Limousine In Vietnam(Pics) (96211 Views)

Kim Jong-un's 12 Bodyguards Running Beside His Limo (Hilarious Video) / Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See / Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dozens Of Bodyguards Surrounding Kim Jong Un's Limousine In Vietnam(Pics) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:59am On Feb 27, 2019
Uniportadmision:

No o no be only kidneying, I will become president of a nation someday I have a liverage tongue

Wish you success bro. ....
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Dozens Of Bodyguards Surrounding Kim Jong Un's Limousine In Vietnam(Pics) by Ayobami7(m): 11:08am On Feb 27, 2019
每一天都要像是人生的最後一天那樣過。
Re: Dozens Of Bodyguards Surrounding Kim Jong Un's Limousine In Vietnam(Pics) by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:34am On Feb 27, 2019
prettyboi1:

True but are you aware that soldiers in every country are not allowed to 'defect'?. Mutiny or absconding are deadly punishments in every country's military even if you're doing it for a 'good reason'. Are you aware of this? So, bring more convincing evidences besides what the media feeds the world.

Civilians are not allowed to leave too.
Re: Dozens Of Bodyguards Surrounding Kim Jong Un's Limousine In Vietnam(Pics) by ShenTeh(m): 11:42am On Feb 27, 2019
freemanbubble:
A good sniper go still take this guy out easily

I remember when i was a little boy
I fancy snipers alot

I thought when i grew up i will be one

Dodgy, is that you?

I can smell you 1000 miles away
Re: Dozens Of Bodyguards Surrounding Kim Jong Un's Limousine In Vietnam(Pics) by ShenTeh(m): 11:44am On Feb 27, 2019
Ayobami7:
每一天都要像是人生的最後一天那樣過。

Every day is your last day alive?
Re: Dozens Of Bodyguards Surrounding Kim Jong Un's Limousine In Vietnam(Pics) by Ayobami7(m): 11:51am On Feb 27, 2019
ShenTeh:

Every day is your last day alive?
Sure
Re: Dozens Of Bodyguards Surrounding Kim Jong Un's Limousine In Vietnam(Pics) by soothsayer2: 11:58am On Feb 27, 2019
We refer to them as secret service and not bodyguard.
Re: Dozens Of Bodyguards Surrounding Kim Jong Un's Limousine In Vietnam(Pics) by edgecution(m): 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
SkinnyDude:
wow.. 5k house in Detroit?

I know those who paid 1k in 2013 and 2014
Re: Dozens Of Bodyguards Surrounding Kim Jong Un's Limousine In Vietnam(Pics) by prettyboi1(m): 6:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
BuddhaPalm:

Civilians are not allowed to leave too.
That's what the media told you right?

Let me ask you a quick question: Do Africans live on trees?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dozens Of Bodyguards Surrounding Kim Jong Un's Limousine In Vietnam(Pics) by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 28, 2019
JuanDeDios:

Yup. The DPRK is wonderful. The Kims aren't spending on military instead of feeding their people. There are basic freedoms and it's not a state where you conform or die. There are no labour camps. All the killings and famines and all American propaganda. The leader's bodyguards and state officials don't feel they have to wear the same hairstyle as him to look good. Zoharariel would love to live in Pyongyang the wonderful city where the quality of life is far better than Detriot. I hear you.
. don't mind that american hating muslim.
Re: Dozens Of Bodyguards Surrounding Kim Jong Un's Limousine In Vietnam(Pics) by johnsonsegxy: 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
edgecution:

yes full. foreclosure.

Wow! That's was so damn cheap man
Re: Dozens Of Bodyguards Surrounding Kim Jong Un's Limousine In Vietnam(Pics) by anomsodi(m): 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
kingkuntaval:

Lol....if Mercedes or Washington wants the car compromised, there's absolutely nothing those bodyguards can do.

if you have seen London has fallen then u will understand the need of this human bodyguard....
the short guy watch too much American movies
Re: Dozens Of Bodyguards Surrounding Kim Jong Un's Limousine In Vietnam(Pics) by Afrocentric: 6:54am On Mar 07, 2019
sonnie10:
Jobless people
They can pay your salary

1 Like

Re: Dozens Of Bodyguards Surrounding Kim Jong Un's Limousine In Vietnam(Pics) by Afrocentric: 6:55am On Mar 07, 2019
EVILFOREST:
They look cachetic and dehydrated
give them water na. Olomi
Re: Dozens Of Bodyguards Surrounding Kim Jong Un's Limousine In Vietnam(Pics) by sonnie10: 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
Afrocentric:
They can pay your salary

They should first fix their economy and feed their hungry population. Don’t let me believe that you wound want to live your life like them.
Re: Dozens Of Bodyguards Surrounding Kim Jong Un's Limousine In Vietnam(Pics) by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
They all look alike facially and in heights too........their palazzo trouser is something else.......Glorified agbero.
Re: Dozens Of Bodyguards Surrounding Kim Jong Un's Limousine In Vietnam(Pics) by maisauki: 1:23am On Mar 11, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Na so we want Buhari to go back to Daura but it seems it won't happen, I am in sifia pains.
make I give u paitamol?

1 Like

Re: Dozens Of Bodyguards Surrounding Kim Jong Un's Limousine In Vietnam(Pics) by OKUCHI11(m): 11:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
Zoharariel:

Continue gobbling up your usual Amerikan propaganda like coca-cola without engaging your grey-matter.

Trying to convince brainwashed friends & acquaintances alike of the reality of the World has been a futile, fruitless, pointless task.

Any Sovereign State that refuses to surrender her natural resources to Amerika & the Empire at large for their mass plundering is automatically demonized & isolated.

North Korea is sitting on a $6 Trillion mineral resources and the AngloZionist Empire has been trying to lay its filthy blood-drenched hands on it for decades. You don't get to read this on CNN or BBC.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2017/07/03/north-korea-is-sitting-on-6-trillion-in-mineral-resources/amp/

The North Koreans are a happy & peaceful people but are resolute in defending their land & resources from predators & vampires like the iFUKUSA (Israel, France, UK & Amerika).

We saw what happened in Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Syria, and now we’re seeing the Amerikan imperialists go to work on Venezuela. Each time, with new intervention but the truth about what is actually going on becomes clearer by the day and an inevitable conflict that will bury Amerika is getting nearer.

The Amerika you so much adore is bankrupt economically, financially, politically, socially, racially, morally & spiritually.

The United Snakes has a current military budget of $1,134 Billion while Russia military budget is $61 Billion, being reduced to $46 Billion. Amerika has Trillion dollar budget & trade deficits. She has been borrowing $4 Billion a day. Debt levels are out of control, some say $250 trillion - but they're covering it up.

Cities like Detroit have lost half their population & look like Wild West ghost towns. It has a corrupt, broken, dysfunctional political system incapable of reforming itself.

It has all the warning signs of an empire in terminal decline. A bloated, out of control & very inefficient military establishment. A gross disparity between rich and poor and the flaunting of wealth. The debasement of the currency and looting of the public treasury. Irreversible and increasingly apparent decline in all areas.

The Empire is falling apart and is latching onto decade-long campaign to undermine sovereign states that have boycotted her useless currency - "The Petro-Dollar".

The only question is when, exactly how & what the catalyst for the collapse will be.

My advice to you is to keep your filthy mouth shut & be objective when next you read or watch anything coming from the western mainstream media about North Korea, Iran, Syria, Venezuela, China & Mother Russia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVQn_DdkYlU

*Modified*

Good News Coming From Syria grin

Iran Took Control Of Several US Drones Flying Over Syria & Iraq

Death To The Children of Satan In Washington D.C & Their War Equipments - Sango Akbar! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DyjRYl52eo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) / Women Fight In Salon Over Politician In Kenya (Photos) / U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.