Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,876 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:49 PM

Commonwealth Observers Share Initial Findings On Nigeria Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commonwealth Observers Share Initial Findings On Nigeria Elections (35900 Views)

‘BVAS Hitches, Missing Voter Names’ — Yiaga Africa Releases Findings On Mock Acc / Arotile: We Will Release Findings On Sunday, Says NAF / Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Observers Reject Results, To Release Findings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commonwealth Observers Share Initial Findings On Nigeria Elections by Gchamp: 9:26am On Feb 27, 2019
wizflame:
And this is the result the observers got,,,,
You had better stop fake result sheet circulation in your family interest. Kuje prison is never a friendly environment. PMB is now YOUR president till 2023 grin
Re: Commonwealth Observers Share Initial Findings On Nigeria Elections by Gchamp: 9:32am On Feb 27, 2019
skulgen:
I weep for this country.
Surely, theres no hope.
Impunity is being celebrated in the open.

Tht nonsense of leaders of tmrw being taught in sch should just stop.

Not my president.
Weep for yourself not Nigeria
We are on the next level of greatness
And our hope is alive
If PMB re-election means hopelessness for u
May it continue till 2023
Re: Commonwealth Observers Share Initial Findings On Nigeria Elections by Hasino2258: 9:44am On Feb 27, 2019
Kyase:
grin
Like for atiku
Share for Buhari grin
That nonsense go end for ever
lol that thing take style frustrate me wit the normal of likes atiku. They get. Unfortunately it can transform to numbers of votes
Re: Commonwealth Observers Share Initial Findings On Nigeria Elections by TruthinAction: 9:44am On Feb 27, 2019
Kyase:
grin
Like for atiku
Share for Buhari grin

ATIKU Is Nigeria choice. It is stolen mandate. The consistency in the results of online polls speaks volumes. Random sampling has always been used to make judgment on the whole. It is the same Nigerians that are online. The disparities is just too much to justify the result. This is over rigging.

1 Like

Re: Commonwealth Observers Share Initial Findings On Nigeria Elections by Kyase(m): 9:49am On Feb 27, 2019
Hasino2258:
lol that thing take style frustrate me wit the normal of likes atiku. They get. Unfortunately it can transform to numbers of votes
grin I tell you
Re: Commonwealth Observers Share Initial Findings On Nigeria Elections by ihatesycophant(m): 9:50am On Feb 27, 2019
skulgen:
I weep for this country.
Surely, theres no hope.
Impunity is being celebrated in the open.

Tht nonsense of leaders of tmrw being taught in sch should just stop.

Not my president.
Amaka bring me a bucket, I wan collect water. You go cry till eternity.
Re: Commonwealth Observers Share Initial Findings On Nigeria Elections by oskaaay(m): 9:51am On Feb 27, 2019
The cabals know better than even observers grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked

Tips To Identify Best Internet Service Provider For Data Anywhere In Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/5049787/tips-identify-best-internet-service
Re: Commonwealth Observers Share Initial Findings On Nigeria Elections by ihatesycophant(m): 9:55am On Feb 27, 2019
TruthinAction:

ATIKU Is Nigeria choice. It is stolen mandate. The consistency in the results of online polls speaks volumes. Random sampling has always been used to make judgment on the whole. It is the same Nigerians that are online. The disparities is just too much to justify the result. This is over rigging.
Millions of voters are not online to vote. Only the educated and the semi-educated are on net while the junks are offline. In Nigeria sometime online poll doesn't work.
Re: Commonwealth Observers Share Initial Findings On Nigeria Elections by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 27, 2019
Kyase:
grin
Like for atiku
Share for Buhari grin
I

112 likes, yet has not translated to votes to bring in Atiku.

My two penny. Stop this online votes, it makes, and has not made any sense and difference to the bottom line.
Re: Commonwealth Observers Share Initial Findings On Nigeria Elections by Kyase(m): 9:58am On Feb 27, 2019
jidemoh:
I

112 likes, yet has not translated to votes to bring in Atiku.

My two penny. Stop this online votes, it makes, and has not made any sense and difference to the bottom line.
Haba na, read the sarcasm grin
Re: Commonwealth Observers Share Initial Findings On Nigeria Elections by LoralSchools: 10:48am On Feb 27, 2019
For more than three decades, Loral International Schools have provided discerning parents who want the best education for their children, first class choices in our campuses at Festac Town,Lagos, and Igbesa, Ogun State. These, plus the commitment of our highly motivated staff explain why our graduates always rank among the brightest anywhere they go.
Here at Loral International School, we maintain a passionate single-minded commitment to molding the tender life of a child from nursery through primary to secondary levels. Close attention is paid to individual needs of pupils in all the various classes with up to date class facilities, modern audio visual aid and outdoor play equipment with due consideration to the safety of the children, developing them into men and women of strong character and personality
Our expansive 32 acre, fully serviced boarding facility at Igbesa campus is fully equipped with modern school and hostel facilities offers a home-away-from-home, not only for secondary students but for primary school children as well to study and develop to their full potentials.

​You can contact us by email at info@loralintlschools.sch.ng or via telephone on 09060004601. You can also visit our campus:
Boarding School: Km 8, Agbara-Otta Expressway, Igbesa, Ogun State.
Day School: 201 Road, D'Close, Festac Town, Lagos State.
Web site: www.loralintlschools.sch.ng

Re: Commonwealth Observers Share Initial Findings On Nigeria Elections by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 27, 2019
Kyase:

Haba na, read the sarcasm grin

Not about you bro! Just wondering how likes and shares still affect our youths who refused to go and cast physical ballots.
Re: Commonwealth Observers Share Initial Findings On Nigeria Elections by farem: 11:22am On Feb 27, 2019
Kyase:
grin
Like for atiku
Share for Buhari grin

Is this a curse? You are indeed in a coma
Re: Commonwealth Observers Share Initial Findings On Nigeria Elections by TruthinAction: 11:24am On Feb 27, 2019
ihatesycophant:
Millions of voters are not online to vote. Only the educated and the semi-educated are on net while the junks are offline. In Nigeria sometime online poll doesn't work.

You are wrong. At least the educated ones are even a better representation of the people's wish. That is why we don't have dumb people representing us in the Senate. To be educated means to be well informed. If the well informed people have spoken, you don't listen to the brainwashed illiterates.
Re: Commonwealth Observers Share Initial Findings On Nigeria Elections by HimName: 11:50am On Feb 27, 2019
tommykiwi:
APChit party have given you guys ur own share, so what did you guys come to Nigeria to do at first, because even with what you guys saw during the election you guys were impressed with the RIGGiNG!
NONSENSE!

Please Guyz, ignore him.

We all know he is in sifia pain.
Re: Commonwealth Observers Share Initial Findings On Nigeria Elections by Kyase(m): 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
jidemoh:

Not about you bro! Just wondering how likes and shares still affect our youths who refused to go and cast physical ballots.
true

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors / May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.